Is anyone still rating this incestuous violent rapist flop?

Is anyone still rating this incestuous violent rapist flop?

Attached: 1065508654.jpg (1000x541, 68K)

yeah, me

what are you gonna do about it

2nd best in the world behind Messi when he's fully fit, but maybe Bernardo Silva is 2nd best now I dont know

Have sex incel

buncha cucked Brazilians probably

based

cringe

B&R

>imagine being this fucking delusional

In a way, he's the best in the world since 2013

Unironically the second best player in the world, will be the best once Messi retires

He's a bitch.

Couldn't do shit in psg, and mbappe was way better in the same team

he always was the best player at psg when he wasn't injewred you casual

Nah he's a bitch and you know that too.

Zlatan did better than him

Zoom zoom zoom

We're worse than any corner of Reddit these daus

Going to PSG was a deathblow Wtf was he thinking?

THEEE CRINGEEE THE BASEED CRINGE

IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING REDDIT NIGGERS CAN SAY?

THE BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTED OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN'T DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS AND LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED BASED ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS CRINGE BOOMER THE ZOOMER I'M BOOOOOMER NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AAAAAAA

I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GOD DAMN MUCH FUCK SHITPOSTING GODLESS GOD FUCKING HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER

BUT OOOOOOOOHHHHH I KNOW MY POST IS CRINGE ISN'T IT???? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY BASED BASED CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE BASED CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED

>t. seething boomer

cringe and yikespilled

God

oof

post the vacoroo next time you fag

The woman who charges Neymar for RAPE said in her Whatsapp to her lawyer: "I should have killed Neymar when I had the chance"

Dudes, this woman is CRAZY ... her name is Najila Trindade,

Attached: 1561519363881.jpg (1280x716, 182K)

He is actually top 3 world wide when he is playing seriously and not ballhogging/diving every 3 secs;
Just remember him in barcelona, and how barcelona went to shit when he left

Najila is cute! CUTE

The woman who charges Neymar for RAPE said in her Whatsapp to her lawyer: "I should have killed Neymar when I had the chance"

Dudes, this woman is CRAZY ... her name is Najila Trindade,

Attached: 1561519363881~2.jpg (1280x701, 148K)

? Ney

Why don't Brazillians maintain high form throughout their career?
The only exception I could think of is Cafu and maybe Lucio.

When fully fit he is tied with KDB for second best.

lazy niggers got comfy w all their millions and basically started not giving a fuck about anything

Honestly I think PSG should sell him but let's be real, when he can play he's the second best player in the world

was he found guilty?