New La Liga ball

Nike BTFO

Attached: 45A710F4-C174-4782-8123-EC012D218441.jpg (700x700, 91K)

based house cat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you don't like it you can kill yourself

Puma are trendy again?

I don't need to. I am not from a third world country like you. Go be a macaco somewhere else fucking faggot.

I know, European Morocco has to improve a lot to become as good as us.

>i am going to call him Moroccan. That will show him
*gets shot by his local war lord while his country is losing against Germany*

*gets replaced by Africans*

*gets replaced by chinks and indians*

*is moroccan nigger*

Good, fuck nike desu

Kek macaco is seething hard because he can't take hot showers without electrocuting himself.

*is moroccan nigger*

Hahahahahahaha

Keep seething Mohammad. Btw my cousin's need more money. Get to work and provide them with money

with that kind of non-monotous patterns. I wonder if there are optimal points to hit the ball to generate a certain behaviours, like side spins, top spins, etc.

Lel

There won't be an optimal place to kick because every kick is unique but some balls are better for specific things. Remember Jabulani and the meme trajectories?

Moroccan's are fuking based.
Just today I saw a Moroccan guy working for the postal service, his van blocking the road. Behind the van two (2) cars waiting for three (3) minutes and starting to abuse their horns like the world was ending.
Instead of responding professionaly (sorry mevrouw ik ben bijna klaar! :)) he yelled: "ik neuk je kanker moeder".
Sometimes I wish my inner Moroccan would come out more, but alas I was born a beta ginger.

moroccans are subhuman, you subhuman moroccan

ik neuk je kanker moeder

Based Gato

:3

What does that mean? Die of cancer?

Wrong. Optimal place is in the cat's balls.

I fuck your cancer mom

as cliche as it gets, you got a point.
There is an extra cushion over there to provide a better grip.

Based