Based or cringe?

Based or cringe?

Attached: PRI_70228624.jpg (644x615, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Etika was based

Attached: 1561589246515.png (270x252, 104K)

>implying he wasn't memeing about being suicidal
>implying the smiley face killers didn't get him
The truth is out there, Yea Forums. Seek it.

Just the fact he was a nigger it’s cringe

heh

Not Sportsie

its like there's a correlation between being on the internet all day and mental illness. who knew.

not sp

it's strange
i dont think suicide was ever as common as it is in modernity

anyways here's a map of suicide in the world, and currently greenland is leading

ourworldindata.org/suicide

who?

>Iman Shumpert
>basketball player
>not sp
???

Every BLACK brother is based, fuck wh*Te ""people""

but what if i confirm this and the smiley face killer come for me next?

zoomies get a somewhat bad rap from reactionary boomers but this nigger is the epitome of the legitimate faults with zoomer culture

niggers all look like monkeys to hispanics, whites and asians, literally who

kek

Only weak faggots commit suicide.

>zoomer
he was fucking 29 kek

my sides

They probably don't exist. You should do research anyway because it's interesting if nothing else.

what is your opinion on it?
i think in general yurop have a more open mind attitude toward assisted suicide for people that in need of that

a dead black guy floating in the east river isn't exactly newsworthy, pretty sure police call it wednesday

I feel like this is some trickery that make me get closer to them and then im really fucked

Rip JuJu

Attached: shutterstock_9320212b.jpg (4256x2832, 1.86M)

>i dont think suicide was ever as common as it is in modernity
because its not. the isolation of modern society causes this. it's almost poetic how integrated yet isolated we are with the advent of social media but I'm way too drunk to explain

thats not assisted suicide though, he jumped off a bridge, and honestly far too many people commit suicide, it just can't be right

my opinion is that people talk about assisted suicide way too much in comparison to actual suicide
the reason for this is that assisted suicide topic is seen as cool and philosophic, you can call eachother slurs, bash religions and ideologies etc...
but who wants to talk about lonely men killing themselves, it's just not a sexy topic

Why do spics think they can shit on BLACK bulls?

mental health and suicide is still for some reasons such a taboo topic everywhere that often just being brushed off aside, while people in general are heavily medicated for other shit. it just make no sense
in us there is another layer of stigma against it as well, i heard story of pastor literally told parents and friends of a kid in his funeral that he won't go to heaven because he committed mortal sin

>Based or cringe?
Dead

when he used to just be a normal react and playthrough guy he was based, after all the attention whoring tho i would say cringe

based

Attached: ourguy.jpg (582x482, 49K)

Based

ok this post is getting upvoted RIGHT NOW

it's all made sense now, he finally got a gf later on and lost it before he achieved wizard power. regret and shame he decided to end it all at 29, etika was a misunderstood man

it's because it abdicates personal responsibility