Which of the european football (soccer) club has the most customers in the USA?

Which of the european football (soccer) club has the most customers in the USA?

Attached: iowa.jpg (1200x760, 608K)

Liverpoo same with Ireland

Man U likes to pretend it’s the biggest club in the world, but it’s not even close to true. Among Chicanos, and Middle Easterners, it has to be between Barcelona and Real Madrid. For White Americans, it’s Liverpool or Arsenal.

Kidneypuddle.

Wherever Zlatan is playing.

Stomachpond

The spics like Barca and Halal. The communists and gays like Liverpoop and Arse.

All European "pay to win" clubs are customer clubs
Europe is the most customer market of them all

>communists
>customers

does not compute

I work at a school and a lot of kids have Barca jerseys.

Barcelona, fucking simple minded fans

Accrington Stanley

Who are they?

What's the deal with spics and arabs liking the same things? I heard Hispanics also wear Gucci, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton and smoke shisha as well these days.

It's man u. Anyone who says otherwise is a typical 4channer who doesn't go outside. This is a bad place to ask that question because most the Incels here rarely leave their mothers home. But anyone who is out and about know that you will see people wearing man united jerseys far and away more than any other

Do people that wear football shirts not get beaten to a bloody pulp for being a poofter?
and if not why not!?

I see more Ahsnul and Lelverpoop
At least with white people I've met

The only demographic Man U has locked down are Africans.

Where do you live?

Based

nobody really give a fuck if you wear sport jersey here
if you go full kit you might get a stare but then people just move on or might ask you if you play soccer
honestly if you saw the "people of walmart" series and the shit people wear outside, sport jersey is just normal

Proud Arseanal customer reporting in desu.

Attached: 1543787074585.jpg (1391x2152, 365K)

Why? You could support any decent team and you chose the Arsenal?

Ireland is actually about 50:50 between Liverpoo and Poonited. The two sets of fans are equally unbearable.

Real, Barca, united

Exackly.

What are some effay approved jerseys ?

Attached: kino hammers.jpg (900x900, 149K)

why are you guessing faggots. just google it.

Because I hate myself.

no

For years it was United with Arsenal being a close second but now it's probably Liverpool if you're white. Chelsea and then Spurs following up, no one supports City really. Barca, Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, and Dortmund are popular in other leagues.. you see PSG here and there too.

On Yea Forums I notice a lot of American Spuds fans

>Arsenal
>White

???

Attached: painfullysmug.jpg (551x600, 79K)

Arsenal

Frankfurt Galaxy

Anything Snoop Dogg wears

if you're a shitskin: real and barca
if you're white: manu and arsenal. arsenal has a weirdly large following here that more or less dates back to the invincibles

Arsenal fans are like Raptor fans. Generally good-natured but holy shit are there a lot of them

There are plenty of fans for any of the top six in the PL, with Arsenal and United being traditionally the most popular, as well as Liverpool more recently. There are also plenty of Chelsea fans and Spurs are popular because Americans have played for them. City are the least popular. I’ve also met a few Everton fans, but never a fan of any other English team. Maybe there are younger people who like Leicester or Swansea or something.

Outside of England, the most popular teams are clearly Barca and Madrid, followed by teams like Inter, Milan, Juve, Dortmund and to a lesser degree Bayern and PSG (usually among people who like Germany or France in general). I’m sure there are also some Americans who like St Pauli or other political clubs.