The US Women National Team just refused to go to the a White House

The US Women National Team just refused to go to the a White House.

Attached: 32BD64D2-D4A2-4110-8FBA-4B5A87CDC90A.jpg (828x1658, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/oct/20/becks-beer-settlement-payout-germany-st-louis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That reading comprehension, though

oh no now they won't get their big macs

are there no kitchens in the white house?

based, Republicans are subhuman

God I hate the fucking media. They wonder why nobody has any trust in them, and shit like this is a fucking prime example why everyone hates them.

>soccer superstar

33 yo with a 10 yo mentality

typical murican sports coverage.

the actual sport is irrelevant,what's more important is generating some divisive outrage for clicks

t. Donaldtard

Would be laff if they choked now.

So she’s the spokesperson for the whole team? I bet most of those young Stacey’s would love to go to the White House and ignore this old hags protest.

They invite quarterfinalists?

Indoctrinate your women.

Attached: 1561387724422.jpg (1118x1277, 129K)

She said she fucking won’t go then said they won’t be invited because of sexism and when Trump invites them she says fuck you. Seriously. Are Women dumb?

trump curse when?

>Are Women dumb?
Yes, most of the time.

you think he would have invited them if she didn't say this? it's just to make him look good and her look bad but everyone sees through his bullshit

No shit, he has a track record of proudly saying fucked up stuff about women. Why is this surprising?

>humor is fucked up
The guy is an absolute joke and an idiot, but take it easy, will you

She is 33? She looks like my grandma. Do Americans really age like this?

Bootleg Antonella

it's not about the President it's about the honor of being a guest in the prestigious and historic White House. it's called tradition and tradition is not something that you break just because of a petty grudge.

is she cooking up an uma delica?

Turbodykes do

I didn't vote for Donald Trump. If you unironically love the media manipulating and twisting wording, fucking neck yourself.

It's their fucking right to refuse the visit to the white house. If they disagree with the current president and his ideals, they can simply not show up. Doesn't matter who it is. This isn't fucking North Korea.

Attached: 1511023885953.png (483x470, 184K)

>you think he would have invited them if she didn't say this?
Uh, yes. Probably. Why wouldn't he?

> Its so rigged everyone is already acting like they already won the shit

because they've been very outspoken against him? he's only inviting them now because it's a huge story and knows they wouldn't come anyway

No. She isn't going to the white house. Nothing about the team not going.

>33 yo
>looks like that

Yikes.

You're right, America is now just a country of self interested corporate zombies that have no sense of loyalty or unity. There is no "I disagree, but there is a greater bond that ties us" anymore. It's us vs them, and Republicans are the enemy that must be spat upon and refused at every turn.

Does that sound like a healthy country or idea to you? Would you have said this same thing if Tom Brady exercised his right not to visit the white house while Obama was in office, saying "I'm not visiting some commie nigger in the white house, fuck that faggot."? No, probably not.

I think if they won the world cup, they would have gotten an invite regardless. Trump and Americans in general are big on winners. Or they used to be, I guess. I think if they win big, they still get invited. Tensions and all.

How dumb and irrelevant is that tho?

It's like some solider was going "No I don't want that Medal of Honor cause I'!m a Republican and the current President is Democrat"

> Republicans are the enemy that must be spat upon and refused at every turn
the current state of the right? absolutely

>2019
>not being numb to politics/sjw/alt right/american drama

baka

Nope. Eagles won the superbowl and he uninvited them like a baby when some of them spoke out against him

>complain about not getting recognized by enough people and that the womens team should be more respected
>deny one of the biggest photo ops possible
How stupid.

Pls win based france

Tim Thomas didn’t go with Obama. Media gave him a lot of shit though.

White American women do because they do not understand that the sun is their nemesis. They see all the other races under the sun and think they can as well which is why they age like leather. They're out at the beach (or anywhere) in bikinis from age 10 to 40.

It is only until recently that women have been taught to wear a hat and sunscreen when going outside. That should help slow down their photo-aging.

t. skin care formulator

Obama would have gave them nothing and make them spend $3,000 for Chick Fil A on their team bus

>wanting to secure the population explosion so our grandchildren will be able to get jobs without needing 5 PhDs
>deserve to be spat upon

women do

there are literal nazis

Yes I'm sure most of them would like to get groped by Donald...

doesn't matter, everyone says they hate the media and consistently score as the second most hated national entity ahead of Congress and far worse then trump, but then still cum guzzle any narrative they put out, and are split 50/50 about muh police brutality autism when police are the third most liked national entity.

>33yo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: Megan-Rapinoe.jpg (800x430, 254K)

Not to mention she's thinking about this shit when she's got the biggest game in 4 years coming up. Go win the world cup first, then she can worry about spreading her inane opinions in the stupidest ways possible.

Not to mention david duke and all the other hate groups that align with trump

Teams that don't win don't get invited to the white house anyway

Yeah what the fuck.

Citation needed
You mean Ilhan Omar and the CTH terrorists that support the far-left?

Oh wait is this the bitch that says she is a warrior despite the fact that >she only plays soccer?

Don’t they still have 3 or 4 games to play before they win? Shouldn’t they be focused on that?

you do realize that most of Trump's grandkids are jewish

>honor of being a guest in the prestigious and historic White House
>prestigious

Attached: chef ramsey.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Well, yeah. It is. What other buildings or residencies in the world would you say are more prestigious than the white house? Because that list is pretty short.

and there are literal anarchists on the left, do you judge an entire philosophy because of a few vocal extremists? who am i kidding, you're a modern day liberal, of course you do.

Considering they are about to lose to France, the whole point is moot

Attached: hiro.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Several championship teams have not visited the WH. Several individual players have not visited, even though their team did. Trump is that polarizing a figure.

why do so many americans do this, no other country is so eager to be unpatriotic

because regardless of politics, you're all complete and utter wanks

she looks 50 years old

I know several 35 to 45 years old women who looks younger

Larger country with less censorship and idiots who think communism can work

>you gotta kiss ass to a president you hate, you gottaaaaa! it's traditiooooooon!
Lmao get a load of this bootlicker.

The United States is an illegitimate country, just like Israel. It has no right to exist

dykes are truly repellent creatures

all the USWNT should be working as shift supervisors in McDonalds. If it wasn't for political correctness they would earn jack shit.

you taught us well, dad. now join us on this military excursion like the good boy you are. yeah, that's a good boy!

Columbia is an illegitimate country, just like Israel. It has no right to exist

> I know several 35 to 45 years old women who looks younger

Please introduce me, frens

fuck off hugo

Difference is, they don't hate him because he's a Republican.

>thread involving the usa
>devolves into political shitslinging
>reps blasting dems
>dems blasting reps

Works every time

Attached: ZomboMeme 06062019234856.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

It ironically will spread awareness of the women’s soccer team. While I like and dislike some of Trump’s policies, his character leaves a lot to be desired. He takes bait for petty fights all the time. He could have let Rapinoe have a field day, say nothing and still invite them, and she’d make a fool of herself whether the team wins the tournament or not.

Because this idea of self-righteous virtue from the left has infiltrated so many aspects of American culture, most day-to-day Americans don’t think twice about controversies. It’s all about having your name circulating around as many mouths as possible. You think Nike and all these other corporations really practice the garbage they spew on their political ad campaigns? They know that by creating division and sparking outrage, they become a meme that takes space in more people’s minds. This is how they become too big to fail.

is she cooking somebodys leg?

I want our leaders to be stoic workhorses who are doctorate level experts in economics, international relations and political theory. Only insecure retards want our leaders to be "someone you'd want to have a drink with".

Patriotism in the US died in the 90's pretty much. There is no loyalty to country. America's only common value is money and standard of living. There is nothing that actually ties us together anymore. We're basically one giant corporation or business. We really don't even function as a country anymore. America has, in a very real sense, just become money or currency.

Modern liberals in particular were raised with the idea that disrespecting and criticizing ones own country is the highest form of intellectual expression. Europeans tricked retarded, pretentious lefties that self-hatred and worship of Europe/the rest of the world was the height of intelligence.

>co-captain
Wait, that's a thing?

this but without even a hint of irony

kek, I'm just quoting bobby fischer
>just like Israel. It has no right to exist. That country belongs to the Red man, the American Indian... It's actually a shame to be a so-called American, because everybody living there is a usurper, an invader taking part in this crime, which is to rob the land, rob the country and kill all the American Indians.

>He takes bait for petty fights all the time.
It seemed like the reverse to me. That he baits people into petty shit and somehow winds up coming out on top. At least it seemed to work for a long time in his favor during 2016-2018. Not sure he still has enough supporters for it to be working in 2019.

...Yeah? Pretty much every team has a hierarchy of captains in case the main captain gets subbed off or cannot play.

That's utterly retarded logic, jesus. "Native" indians had no innate right to the land they lived on. They occupied it the same way anyone else would anywhere else. People are not finite in number and they don't remain stagnant. They increase in population and migrate. Conflict or shifting of land occupation is inevitable. The idea that anyone is "entitled" because they showed up first is utterly moronic.

This. In Hockey, they brand second in commands with a giant "A" so everyone knows they're the biggest assholes behind the enormous C on the head "Cunt"'s shoulder.

>he baits people into petty shit and somehow winds up coming out on top.
I don't see how anyone but his most dedicated sycophants can unironically believe this when he routinely gets into name-calling twitter fights with Literally Who celebrities at 3am. Any illusion that Trump is some smug, unflappable 4D chessmaster pretty much dissolved after the election. You'd have to be willingly ignoring his glaring character faults to not see how easily people get into his head over the most petty slight.

Bobby Fischer wasn't mentally well unfortunately
Felt pretty bad for him but I don't take his word for god

Do people unironically watch women's soccer? I keep seeing people on twitter go crazy for it and I don't understand why.

most of them didn't even conceptualize property rights which is why they traded land for shiny trinkets. plus most were ate up huge swaths of land roaming around in an inefficient manner with very few people.

same argument with Mexicans and the sw usa. there was like 10k that "held" Texas and California each for 15 years. if you have the equivalent of a small town occupying a a massive state you really don't control it

I'm not his fan at all. You can act all smug and haughty about it, but denying that his baiting and "twitter fights" didn't work in his favor early in his presidency is just you being a retard. They quite clearly did. It also helped tremendously during his candidacy.

It's not a 4D chess thing. The fact that you think Trump really is a bumbling moron that knows absolutely nothing just proves you're a basic bitch retard. He won the election. It was not a fluke. The guy knows how to manipulate people on a broad scale. It worked for years, even. He may be a manipulative liar and a con artist bloviating about things he doesn't understand to any deep extent, but he's not stupid in regards to macro manipulation. Many of the fights he picked/picks are absolutely intentional.

>They lose their very next match

do you not know how twitter works. it's for mush heads to get a bunch of 30 second surface highs and move on

>I AM not going
is that some weird slang for "we are" or..?

>women's soccer is so fucking irrelevant people care more about the politics of it than the sport
Who the fuck is funding this shit anyways?

Attached: wojak.png (388x413, 5K)

You're kidding, right?

True enough.

>haha you utter buffoon, you fell into his trap! He was merely PRETENDING to be cringe-inducingly insecure since the 80s!

Attached: quattro.jpg (258x322, 21K)

This. Businesses will call their product European and people here will eat that shit up and pay a premium for it. Like it is magically better because they think it was made in Europe. Sad part is that most of the crap they are peddling is made in China like everything else.

that quote is gonna be so funny when they don't even win the fucking tournament

No?

I never said he wasn't insecure. Just that many of the fights he chooses and incendiary things he says were intentional and worked in his favor. Versus your theory that Trump is a totally clueless bumbling moron that doesn't know how to do anything and he just magically became president despite having the brain capacity of a child. Seriously read that line objectively and tell me you aren't a complete retard with a basic bitch idiotic opinion.

If you've ever read anything Trump has actually written or knew anything about him as a person, you would know he isn't stupid. He's a liar, and he is petty and insecure, but he isn't dumb. If you think the things he's saying publicly and the way he acts isn't at all intentional, it's clear to me that you haven't watched even a single second of footage of him before his presidency or read a single article or even a word of any book he's written prior to the election.

Reminds me of when one of our beer brands (Beck's) was sued by Americans after they found out that the Beck's beer sold in North America is actually being made in St. Louis and not as marketed in Germany.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/oct/20/becks-beer-settlement-payout-germany-st-louis

>who said that living life as lesbian is a stress?
>i'm 20 and i feel fantastic

Attached: dios mio el lesbian de las america.jpg (885x516, 43K)

based Obama

I wonder if she's embarrassed about that whole incident now knowing that Jussie just paid two nigerians to attack him and pretend there was some kind of ongoing oppression. Probably not. Fags are in such desperate need for victimization and are so rarely harmed that they have to hire people to justify their victimhood.

Lindt does it now with their "Swiss" chocolatiers

>33

she doesn't look a day over 40

drumpf BTFO yet again

because most countries don't force this cringey level of patriotism

it's easy for a second generation immigrant like Fischer to feel that way, but some people have relatives who were here in the 1600's, with smaller settlements than the natives.

it's not forced. most of us love living here. i couldn't enjoy the standard of living i have here in europe. and don't be fooled, europeans have the same level of patriotism it just comes off as condescension.

It's always been a stupid argument. The "native" Indians weren't native to this country. No one is. They had migrated here. Europeans migrated here. There was conflict and the Europeans won. Pure and simple. This process has repeated a 1000 times throughout human history.