Sub saharan soccer

What happened to sub-Saharan African soccer? They used to have Etoo, Drogba, the Toures, Song, Essien, etc less than a decade ago. Cameroon, Ghana, and Cote D'Ivoire were capable of tournament runs and the premier powers of Africa. Now the only good players are Koulibaly, Mane, and Aubameyang and the North African countries are better. Even Senegal isn't more than WC group stage fodder with an outside shot at losing in the Ro16

Attached: subsaharan-africa.png (457x447, 46K)

They play for France now

te good ones go play for France or Belgium lol

Paceys play in france and the JewK now.

N

I

liar, in our national side our blacks are of caribbean descent, bar >welkek. in fact, shitaly has more africans than us, what with kean and balotelli.

KARABOGA

yeah because caribbean blacks are native caribbeans not africans YOU left them there

North Africans countries lucked out with their diaspora being good but not good enough for the national teams of the countries they grew up in. The Moroccan team only has a few Moroccans who were actually born and raised in Morocco.

the point is that they aren't eligible to play for sub-saharan teams you dribbling retard.

Decades of malnutrition
The health of the general sub saharan africa is deteriorating at a fast rate

>Dribbling retard
What a polite diss

Modern football is all about learning to play in a system and to get that training you need to be in Europe or South America at a young age. It's not like before when Wenger could find some 18 year old in Liberian premier league to sign.

Why? Seems like less war recently, are our retarded aid programs hurting them that much?

>Cameroon, Ghana, and Cote D'Ivoire were capable of tournament runs
Lol no

Ghana were a Suarez handball and missed penalty away from the semifinals you fucking sperg.

I think so, yes, Im not sure

In 2010.

Don't forget the 1990 Cameroon that almost reached semis too but damn England.

>euros
Mostly professionals, but don't care for their country NT (players and the general public). Decent to execptionally well organized national associations.
>south americans
Not that many professionals on a euro level. Care WAY more about their NTs. Seems like not so well organized on a national level, though I'm not sure. Brazil seems fine, while Argentina is a mess, but euros seem to range in a same way.
>africans
Chimping on a club level and tend to be locker room cancer at worst or simple merchants at best. Putting a pack of them together gives you a pack of monkeys. Their associations are as corrupt as the others, but also dumb packs of monkeys. Their "teams" shine through constant chimping (see womens Cameroon). There is nothing redeemable about them, same as their countries in general. Corrupt, easy to exploit, monkey shitholes. Pretty sad actually.
>rest
Who cares?

Still seething

Attached: 1532005229540.jpg (460x570, 71K)

These

wrong
Obesity is becoming a bigger problem than malnutrition

Ebola and have thinned the talent.

Olymipic Gold winners reporting in

Erm, some of those countries aren't sub-saharan.

more like sub-human

They all are in Europe now, playing in second leagues or junior divisions as "12" year old prospects

Why are Sub Saharian nations so poor having a bast amount of resources?

It clearly doesn't have anything to do with the skin color, just look at France, Belguim or England, black nations that are allegedlly considered 'first world' by everyone having less natural resources.

weird that once the wars end in Ivory Coast, Liberia, Angola. Sierra Leone, etc THEN they start to suck.

i remember reading some crazy numbers on this a while back, completely destroyed my image of the starving African

Based post

based green peru

Europeans are more advanced because they were more desperate to kill each other. In between episodes of bashing each other they went out, conquered and divided up the planet.

This
I witness this everyday seeing how Karen is willing to kill everyone on the road with her GMC suburban.