People always laugh at us by calling us "dinoguayos/dinoguayans" for not having a title since 1950 but nobody says...

People always laugh at us by calling us "dinoguayos/dinoguayans" for not having a title since 1950 but nobody says anything about England, who hasn't won since 1966, more than half a century ago. Where are the "dinogles/dinoglish"?

Attached: cv-crocker.jpg (978x497, 44K)

Everybody shits on england

LOCO ABREU

Attached: loco abreu.jpg (630x354, 170K)

Because everyone knows England refballed their way into that tournament.

>but nobody says anything about England, who hasn't won since 1966, more than half a century ago.
But they do user, how long have you been browsing spee? The whole early "laugh at England thread number gorillion" the redittors keep spamming is one example.

Laurasian football was pretty much irrelevant if compared with gondwanian football

At least we don't LARP about winning two world cups that nobody else in the world counts.

Ingleses son piratas, bo

Attached: Argentina contra RU.jpg (760x768, 69K)

>hasn't won since 1966

Literally doesn't count.

Daily reminded that England never won anything. Not a single legit WC, not a single Euro.

So you're telling me they have 4 WC's?

>but nobody says anything about England, who hasn't won since 1966,

Lmao are you fucking serious bruh?

>How long have you been browsing spee
I came here as a WC tourist and now came back for Copa America, I don't know if tourist would be the correct word since I don't browse other board nor sites of this kind

So you're just a massive faggot.

The strange thing is : even Denmark, Greece and Czech Republic have Euros but England no

I swear, Mr Brazil, I'm not a faggot

France has never won a legit WC either. 98 was literally fixed, and you got the most ridiculous refball I've ever seen in a cup final in 18.

Because 1966 is more recent than 1950. It's presumably only subhuman sudacas use those terms towards Uruguay (literally never even heard them but I don't watch copa America or go in the threads because the standard of football is poor).

So Negraldo was indeed poisoned in 98?

Attached: 9f6.png (1030x1178, 901K)

The thing is uruguay got some trophies after 1950
>muh but it's copa america euro is harder
See

Name one other flag that would play along with the banter like this.
Truly the birthplace of comedy.

The fact that Uruguay are the most successful Copa America team whilst being dogshit at the world cup from 1951-2009 shows what a meme CA is though. It's actually embarrassing for Brazil and Argentina actually. Not to mention there have been about 50 editions of the cunt.

Brazilians say it as a joke but maybe they actually don't care about CA.
Fucking entitled negros.

We don't care about the cup itself but still feel we should win it, as we feel we're far above the other South American -- a sentiment that was justified until the turn of the decade. Right now we demand that we win it as a sign of progress under Tite, as we need to keep building to mount a proper challenge for the World Cup in 2022.

Because laughing at the Falklands is better than laughing at >muh ‘66

It was just a Scot taking the chance to have a go at Ingurland, Nigel. Do some silly walks and cheer up.

What about Brazil, they haven't won a title since 2002, which was 35 years ago?

>2002 was 50 years ago
fuck bros i wanna go back...

so what is the consensus?
should they have 4 stars or 2 stars?

I don't see what the big deal is, literally only Yea Forums seethes over 2 stars, even uruguayans, who sperg about rusty cups, don't give a fuck about those stars.

My autism would be cured if two of those stars where sky blue or silver.

why are the English so arrogant and grating? Scots are just Northern Australia and the Welsh are pretty level-headed

>Autism
Lukafag is it you? Haven't heard from you in a while

I've seen more people make fun of England than you'regay

Yes.

Because you pretend you have 4 world cups.

You are a faggot tourist creating threads without lurking moar and expecting to be spoonfed.

the english league is relevant
and also england is a real country and not a province like you wannabes

Attached: d4e2ff52990206ac4b18c9d55bc8fdec.jpg (615x470, 37K)

Each star is a world championship.
The world cup is the de facto world championship.
The two olympics that Uruguay won were also world championships.
It requires no autism.