He got more pussy than the real Messi lmao

He got more pussy than the real Messi lmao

Attached: Argentina is white.png (2048x1823, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JDUaGZJmhlc?t=63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you even bother to get more pussy if Antonella was your wife? Don't lie to me Yea Forums.

Messi would have choked all 23 (twenty three) times.

how meny women has messi slept with?
ronaldo has probably fucked over 200 men and women

why do women like to sleep with men that have money and status but not the other way around?
a woman can be a multi billionaire but if she looks shit im not getting my dick wet

Imagine the state of these women
>Why yes, I'm Lionel Messi, just on my way to Barca's offseason training camp in Ahmedabad. What gave it away?

Speak for yourself faggot I'd fuck bong queen in a heartbeat

Because you're a retard a sugar mommy will spoil you like no other

yikes
also who says she's going to spoil you?

They have more incentive to keep you as opposed to a rich old guy who can just pick up any random gold digger male gold diggers are a rarity and hence the competition is little to none compared to the more competitive female leagues

Messi doubles look nothing like him. Look at this one

youtu.be/JDUaGZJmhlc?t=63

Women are fucking stupid. If they think you've got status they will throw their pussy in your face.
I have personal experience with this myself. Once I was sitting in the train and a girl sat in front of me. I was wearing my grandfather's rolex day just and she noticed it. She started chatting with me asking where I was going, what my name was, what I studied etc. And at the end she asked for my snapchat and phone number.
I realised how odd this was because NEVER has a girl approached me first. Let alone ask for my social media. Women are evil. I don't know if it's their instinct. Anyhow they are crazy for status.

but imagine having to plow some 50 year olds poon, disgusting

Based af

Lie back and think of England, user

I have a really high sex drive so I reckon with a few drinks in me I could do it, especially if I’m earning bank from it

If this is true, these women deserved to get fooled by that guy. I can forgive them not knowing Messi is Argentinian and that it wouldn't make sense he speaks Persian, but it's still common sense a professional footballer wouldn't go out wearing his shirt and a football at all times.

Wow, was she Dutch or? What happened after, did you bang her at least?
I noticed this too literally weeks after I finished my degree and got a respectable job (I had to suit up and shit so I looked good). Waitress who ignored me like hell came onto me the first time I went there for a coffee at lunch break and left me her #

Now imagine how cool would it be to date a girl who doesn't do this shit. Maybe 5 years ago I would write the same post like yours here but today I definitely would pick a successful average looking girl over 99% brainlet thots no matter how hotter.
I also hate people giving Federer shit for marrying Mirka

this fat fuck looks nothing like messi

Attached: 567.jpg (1192x1571, 337K)

Yeah she was dutch. I gave her my snap and phone number but after a few weeks I started ignoring her because she was getting really annoying. She just couldn't shut up and most of her messages were gibberish. Btw I did not bang her.

And he was sued for it.

why do you keeps posting this fake trash

You have to have big junk, not be fat, and not have any other obligations.

what is that's messis evil twin and he has him fuck all the women in the area before he goes out

Damn, I never noticed what ugly goblin ears Messi has

/spee/ is so fixated on messi that they will literally post fake news all day just to mention him
>rent free

I would fuck 50yo goddesses for free (if I could)

0 probably. His wife probably got Chaded up.

Even though messhit took """""growth"""""' hormones, he is still a mental midget and probably would have prematurely ejaculated

She was probably a huge slut, probably still is with her sand pussay

>Iranian
Dude probably had to fake a Spanish accent all the way, that makes it even better

Women value status and security. Men value youth and beauty

Why do so many footballers get married in early and mid twenties?
Why not poon it up while your young rich and famous?

Tsu is asexual

>Anglos

I've been told they have to use lube because they can't get wet anymore. grim

Holy fucking based

After the 10th or 11th in a week it becomes boring. It's better to lock it down with a chick that isn't it just for the money.

Plus so many women nowadays are up for 3somes so why not find a wife who'll let you go to pound town while she watches. Sort of like Rooney's wife.

An older Jewish women in her 50s used to pay me when I was 19, a few glasses of wine and you’d fuck anything

>tfw no gilf jewess fwb
im jelly

Wasn’t a fwb, she was depressed and lonely, had classical music playing at all times

For the record I do not condone this degeneracy
A man should be the provider and if he is not, and is being provided for by a woman he's a pathetic beta male
If your wife makes more money than you she's fucking her boss

Rent free

Attached: 833530B1-2566-4536-9C21-3181FB26859E.jpg (1123x1088, 266K)

>why are gender roles still a thing? it's 2019
>why do girls get turned off when I reveal I'm into femdom?
>god I wish I could be a househusband

Honestly cant tell which one is the real messi

Damn that Iranian slept with HER.

No wonder Trump is jealous and wants war with Iran

this
if you're a NEET with no future, trophy boytoy is a viable career path
in case you still needed reasons to start hitting the gym

>Seething

If you're a provider you're a beta fuck too.

Mutt

Actual mutt

Mutt.

You guys are aware that the guy is just an actor who Messi paid to cover his tracks right?

coincidentally lads I'm probably going to do a bit of renting myself

8 inch cock, decent physique, very open minded. Can't wait to charge £100/hour desu

If man is ugly as fuck no woman will love him. only his money

h-hot

I love how Messi started playing professional table tennis too

Attached: 986879.jpg (1160x746, 170K)

what's her life like nowadays?

which is which? i see two messis.

The one that choked on pussy

god i wish that were me
unironically

for me, it's Liyan Messizadeh

>had classical music playing at all times
Pretty based.