11000 k a ticket for a quarter final usa France wtf only burgers can pay this

11000 k a ticket for a quarter final usa France wtf only burgers can pay this...

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-094823_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2340, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/global2000/list/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_private_non-governmental_companies_by_revenue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice clickbait but
>As of Tuesday morning, the cheapest ticket listed on StubHub was priced around $425 and the most expensive was listed for more than $11,000. Most of the tickets landed in the $1,000 to $3,400 range.

Anyway
>paying that much for women's soccer
OH NO NO NO

it's weird how rich americans are
Like you think because we're European we kind of are on a similar level

but I've been with Americans who tip 50 dollars.
Imagine tipping 50 euro or 50 pounds - nobody would ever do that.
Shit nobody I know has tipped more than £5 in my entire life, let alone fucking $50.

We cannot comprehend their wealth.

put a us flag on it and tell americans they have a good chance of winning and you can sell literal shit as gold

>We cannot comprehend their wealth.

We aren't that wealthy. Most people just spend beyond their means.

Partially true, but your wages often have to be better than ours considering the cost of good health insurance if your job doesn't provide it, and the large amount of student debt.
With European wages, these liabilities would be almost impossible to pay.

When I travel the only people I feel poor next to are Swiss and Swedes. Norwegians have money but they dress and behave like shit, Swedes have less money but they dress like gods and spend like they don't give a fuck. Swiss are beyond any level imaginable, since a coffee there cost 10 francs they feel anywhere in the world is peasantry.

so that's why refball goes in USA's way? the longer they're in the competition the more money you can make with their supporters..

imagine paying $400 a ticket so little stacy can watch her "idol" alex morgan play. Now imagine having to dish out for 4 of those tickets, plus 2 more so her friends who tagged along on the trip can enjoy it too.

the fuck in the coffee they serve in switzerland

average american is better off financially than the average western european, but it's certainly not some life-alterting difference on it's own though, everything's just a little smaller and more quaint over there

well we don't have a culture of tipping either, at least not on par with the American one

this, most Europeans can't even fathom how consumerist and shallow American society is. you'd think most of the first world should be about equally cucked by capitalism but it's not even close.

because of reasons, I'm well acquainted with people from the USA, Norway and Switzerland, countries which are supposed to be in the top tier of per capita income, and the consumer behaviour and spending habits of Americans are on a league of their own. I bet it resembles that of rich middle easterners more than it does rich Europeans.

don't even need to compare us to eu desu, from one state to another it could be like a different world

Norway is historically not rich and basically just a white version of rich oilniggers and usually those types of countries are flash in the pans

The ones who travel here are the 1% ish though. Many if not most middle class people here couldn't be bothered to see what happens outside the country's borders. It's not really like Europe where everyone travels

Attached: damn-t-feels-good-to-be-a-gangsta-19391245.png (500x303, 56K)

This is reality, I think yurop just massively overestimate the average american. I know some people never even left their state not alone a different country

well yeah, you can go from almost third world to rich in any american city in a few blocks, it's just a very broad generalization

>travelling college staceys/wine moms and workers for multinational cooperations are rich so all americans are rich

that's mainly because of the size and isolation from other first world countries besides Canada which memes aside it's really no different. when I lived in Houston my neighbor cities were a 3 hour straight shot no pee break drive away. that doesn't happen in europe

Well, some guys are ready to pay 50k $ to get a shitty court-level seat next to the players in NBA finals...
I wonder, though, do those tickets include something like a plane travel?

Americans make more money but have less wealth than Europeans because no one saves money

yep

Attached: King Of The Sip.png (716x537, 484K)

To be fair USA is about the same size as Europe so you can do a fuck-ton of traveling w/o leaving the country. That being said there's plenty of people who never even visit other states

FAKE STORY

/thread

It's all consumer debt. Dont be fooled. They're paying 20% interest for those tickets.

50 dollars for WHAT? a $500 meal? that's insanity, you are hanging out with the top 10% of earners.

I hate the fucking media so fucking much jesus christ.

>WOW, female NBA tickets skyrocket to all time high! Some random asshole on EBAY is trying to sell his ticket for 100,000 dollars!!

Remember people: they "don't care"

This is something that maybe

>this, most Europeans can't even fathom how consumerist and shallow American society is.
The very concept of fandom aka slaving away to some megacorporation no matter the quality of a product they give you originated in America. And they treat it like a virtue. I truly hate the US and hope to see a war on their soil in my lifetime.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x579, 511K)

> hope to see a war on their soil in my lifetime.

You know what they say user, if you want a thing done well, do it yourself

the fuck do you guys do in spain? do you all live on farms and grow your own produce?

>$50 tip for dinner
>$70K debt from school loans and medical bills
It's just major cultural differences, in Europe you don't tip because people in low-skill jobs actually have a decent salary

>tf
>tp

I’m really trying, but it’s so hard: the troll pay is shit for a 36 year old, lunch break is only 15 minutes and they take our international passports away.

lol saving is a safe way for mediocre people to stay not poor. it's infinitely better to leverage your money to hide it away unless you're dumb

tips are disgusting and i'm pretty sure it still exists solely so richfags can stroke their ego

Coffee. He's exaggerating a bit though, maybe a Starbucks one costs around eight. You can get a McDonalds meal for like 11 francs. But overall it really is expensive as fuck. But the flip side to that is the wages being high as shit. Average is like 45k and you can earn like 60k as a builder.

>rewarding low iq and lazyfags
that's why yurop doesn't run shit anymore.

Quality of life is higher in Europe, though. Only reasons that the US is currently the richest country are 1) no destruction of industrial infrastructure and collapse of the economy during WWII, and 2) the boom of the tech industry in the 90s, enabling huge profits due to patent laws that don't exist in Europe. All empires fall eventually anyway, in 50 years China probably will be running the show

china isn't running shit. wouldn't be shocked if a civil war broke out in china

I would
The massacred all the troublemakers 20 times already, the only chinks left are the subservient ones

>Quality of life is higher in Europe, though.
for who? the median population? i'm upper middle-class. bitch i drive a lexus.

Imagine thinking your car determines your net worth and quality of life

Do you actually own the car or paid $5K and owe $70K?

>China will just sew blue jeans and shoes until they become world superpowers
lol name 5 private Chinese companies, they have zero creative intelligence so can never do anything but copy and /or be subservient to others

Quality of life in Europe is nice if you take into account
- nice little italian towns
- spanish seaside cities
- comfy bavarian lifestyle
- historic giant cities
- easy access of travel

but news flash: you can't experience those every day all at once. If you tell me you live in Vienna and it's better than anything in the US, i will agree with you, but if you tell me you live in Asturias I might have to consider that just maybe having a home and high income here is enough.

it's paid off. 5 years @ 2.5% because my credit is good.

t.ford fiesta owner

Huawei, Tencent, BYD, Konka, Skyworth, ZTE, Gionee, TP-Link, DJI, Beijing Genomics Institute, OnePlus

>le stereotypically ignorant American
forbes.com/global2000/list/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_private_non-governmental_companies_by_revenue

Attached: dbfnwer.png (1006x1146, 210K)

Even Americans living paycheck to paycheck have nice shit in their houses
I legit used to think Europe was paradise before I spent two years there and was amazed, it felt like I had gone back 15 years
It killed my boyhood dreams of living in Europe and made appreciate life here a lot more.
If you have a decent degree, come here

>a bunch of regulated piggy banks that produce nothing tangible
now name some private companies that produce things of value and innovate

Quality of life there is horrible and all those things on your list get old very quick and you're dying for the comfort of a big house and your own lawn
Trust me I've been there.
Life is better there if you're poor because of all the gibs but that's no life for anyone, the gypsy is poor as fuck he'd starve here. It's not a life for the lazy

I'm calling bullshit, there is no fucking way the cheapest is half a grand

Attached: ALynn.jpg (1400x788, 63K)

>and innovate
innovation in china is coming up with clever ways to steal intellectual property and then produce it with low quality materials at 1/3 of the price

a Scot told me taxes in europe are at a higher percentage than in USA. Is that true?

what the fuck is wrong with Asturias?

Their sales taxes are in double digits
In the UK you get 10k tax free but anything over 40k is taxed at 40% and anything over 60k is taxed at 60%
I lived there with a girl who I was going to marry, life genuinely feels like it's a decade behind

>Paying $60/month for some 2GB Verizon data plan, $50/month for slow broadband, student loans are common, crippling debt if your employer provides average insurance, borderline non-existent public transport infrastructure (the NYC subway, for example, is a disaster), contactless credit cards don't even exist, low-quality groceries in many states
Yeah, I'm sure living in the UK genuinely feels like it's a decade behind

point being you can't run the show when you're always imitating what someone else is doing

broadband comes at the expense of living in a low density country so higher infrastructure costs, trade-off is even mediocre bums like me can own a house with land almost no European has because you all live in little cucksheds on top of each other

I don't want to worry you but that is exactly what people used to say about Japan. Then it was Korea. Now its China.

What the shit? How is a ticket even worth $425??

Yeah, because the Russians can win a war by themselves.

Attached: reallydude.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Yeah those people in Europe don't have debt out of their asses though.

Thats because it was a decade ago.

First £12k tax free
£12-50k 20%
£50k-150k 40%
150k+ 45%

>trade-off is even mediocre bums like me can own a house with land

And you need to drive several miles to the nearest store. Dense cities are great to live in if they are actually planned right. The American suburban car-centric stripmall lifestyle is a pure dystopia.

The cost of living in this country bis ludicrous and unlike say, Australia, the UK doesn't have higher wages to compensate.

It's shite.

And the tradeoff is that half of you live in Tornado belts or Earthquake zones, the balance live in deserts or soon-to-deserts and the remainder live in cucksheds on the coasts.

Switzerland is a weird dystopia though. My friend ended up under investigation for mowing his lawn on a Sunday. Apparently using a washing machine in the early evening had brought him to the attention of the authorities prior to this.

>Their sales taxes are in double digits
yeah not like here, where theres 3 different taxes that are single digit adding up to a total tax thats also in double digits
fucking retard

you can buy a second hand lexus thats only a couple years old and less than 30k miles on it for 13k back home (UK)
its not exactly a top end car brand

When I was in Paris I stumbled upon this group of French college kids around my age they wanted to hang out with me for the novelty of me being American. We went bar hopping and I was buying them shots and drinks. They were all dumbfounded and kept asking me if I was rich. They couldn't believe how I "threw money around"

I wanna go to america work

t. Boastful fifth-hand '92 es300 w/gold package driver
Ooo! Dats clathy!

Fuck off we're full

As someone who has managed Brazilian employees before: Please stay in Brazil

I don't know how Australia manages but I imagine they can't sustain paying employees so much. This girl I know there lives in a fancy tower that's really top quality and she's not a big earner
I might give Australia a shot
I was a britboo before living there