Do people unironicaly watch this?

Do people unironicaly watch this?

Attached: 1200px-2019_FIFA_Women's_World_Cup.svg.png (1200x1653, 438K)

Yeah it's been entertaining and that's ultimately what sport should be about.

This. It's been a good show.

I'd say my viewing of it has been 60% ironic and 40% unironic

I'm split down the middle 50% watching and 50% shitposting realtime

media are shilling hard about it, stadiums are still half empty.

Hope USA eliminates us so they finally shut the fuck up about it.
England vs Cameroon was kino though

here in brazil yes but since we went out doubt people will care

Same to you Frenchie! We want you to beat OUR team so WE stop talking about it! So there!

It's more interesting when you're invested (financially)

That’s because court side seating costs six gorrillion dollars. Some matches of Copa America look like that, but their nosebleed sections are packed to the rafters. FIFA is making enough on broadcasting rights anyway, and Spanish commentators have been vocal about VAR being shit, referees sucking, and the price of tickets being too damn high.

Watching soccer in Spanish is much better because you hear this instead of bullshit stats no one cares about.

This

Based latinamerica, and burgers say Spaniards fucked up, we are their greatest creation.

Only Americans because fox is shilling it hard

No and I hope our stupid dykes get btfo tired of delusional equal pay bs being pushed

if we are to believe the numbers, people care about it, almost 3m people (out of 17m total) versus Canada.

People only started even knowing about their existence after the 2017 EURO which >we hosted and >we subsequently won. Btw, it's insane how quickly time flies by. I thought that EURO was like 6 months ago but apparently not.

yes

learning spanish has had a great unintended side effect in that I can read/listen to other people's true opinions in media without it being castrated to death by political correctness. it's made me realize the western world really lives in a soft dystopic state when it comes to media

Only the mutts do

People were shilling hard on social media to appeal to the "muh febinisb and barta" crowd, but I doubt anyone ACTUALLY sat down and watched it

>believing these numbers

I don't know anyone who watched that match, nobody is even talking about it. Nobody cares.

No one cares about dyke grass besides jewish media with an agenda.

I ended up watching one game, and it's honestly hard to tell apart from men's football, especially when you compare it to a low-IQ team like Liverpool.

I'll start watching when the transgender take over the women's soccer that will be kino.

Believe it or not, a few bars in my city were airing the match and a considerable amount of people were there watching it.
Guess what, those were in typical lefty faggot gathering places, such as the local federal university.

Honestly, Germany winning would put a smile on my face, at least for a moment. I just don't want the Americans to win. Sometimes I tune in for like 5 minutes in order to see how bad they are. The best thing about the whole competition is that everyone whose country is eliminated is glad while the winners have to endure the shilling for some more days.

amount of sex collectively being had: zero

I do, but only because Yea Forums exists

>not watching Lieke Martens

Is your dick not working or something?

Nice argument. That totally proved everyone wrong.

>Women's world cup

A bunch of 17 years old give better show than this piece of shit of a tournament

some incels on spee and a few dykes i suppose

you are all autistic

Hot girls playing in short shorts, are you a fag by any chance?

Muttmericans watch it because they aren't relevant in any other sport and think winning 13-0 against amateurs is an achievement.

No one else cares.

Ill confess I like trolling other countries and I really don't give a shit who wins it all

It's like that, us Hispanics don't really give a fuck about political correctness. We don't reach the point of being offensive (although Western media might deem it so). I remember I saw a game and the commentator kept calling the Asian team the yellow team lmao

>Norway
>Traditional "Football Party" is organized every Men's World Cup where a big screen is set up in the middle of the center of Oslo
>Always packed to the fucking brim
>For the first time ever they decided to do it for the Women's World Cup
>Pic related. Actually during a match
>Quarter finals haven't even been played yet, and they've still managed to lose millions
>Company in charge of the "Football Party" might go bankrupt and the traditional "Football Party" will end forever

It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: ftbal.png (1580x880, 2.98M)

Might as well add that the match everyone in the picture turned up to watch was Norway vs Australia, on a Saturday evening.

this

>women's world cup

I don't like cooking shows

Attached: 1557594691004.png (344x509, 333K)

Ok I've been laughing at women's football but this just made me sad.

cringe lol

No they just watch it ironically. Jesus fucking christ you are a retarded fucking faggot

I unironically watch it ironically

Me and my friends watched ironically the sweden-US match. We were just cracking sexist jokes and commenting the shit play until missus got butthurt and threw us out of the room lol

yeah that's why I get along with all of you faggots so well even though I'm a magapede. can't stand dancing around words like landmines all day and being insincere to avoid pissing people off and people missing the intention of a comment because "that offends me"
>be fat bitch
>everyone calls you gorda
>be little twink
>everyone calls you nino
>be white
>guero
imagine calling a fat american woman "fat woman" and her not chimping out

damn

Not us for sure

>flapinoe is hot

>lose millions
how it's just a big screen

I don't watch it, but I follow the results and always get happy when Sweden loses. Never forget that success for the women is bad for the mens team.

A lot is at stake in the quarterfinal. If Sweden loses then they won't get to play in the olympics next year. So, go Germany!

ask any woman, they can't say anything to you other than the last match result, nobody watches that shit other than the broadcasters and me, who is retarded and like having a good laugh at that shitshow

certain people

Attached: 1560365584522.jpg (1920x1152, 216K)

this guy was crying yesterday about he hasn't been able to get his dick wet in college LOL
he's also a catfag

i watch it because ive had sex

>Renting a giant fucking park in the middle of the capital city is cheap
>Organizing the event is cheap
>Having dozens of workers just sitting around doing nothing is cheap
>Having thousands of litres of beer and liquor shipped to the event is cheap

I have no idea what other costs event companies have, but one thing they all have in common is that when the turnout is bad, they start losing truckloads of money and go bankrupt. The "losing millions" part was in the newspaper though.

Let's do it!

>in norway
The cost of living in norway is so fucking expensive, people who move from there to Silicon Valley think everything is dirt cheap here. That must have cost a fucking fortune, even if they used only volunteers.

I think the Americans do. The team seems a pretty big deal over there.

Should have raped her like Jamal does

We have some chick saying those stats but shes ignored or corrected by Male commentators

it's grown on me. I'd rather watch it than nothing, and the girls are cute sometimes . it's also exciting to watch elimination games.

Attached: 241.jpg (250x202, 7K)

I spend time during games waifuposting with my buds on spee

It's a comfy watch with decent football and waifus. What exactly is the problem? Dare I say, it's a marginally better watch than the flopfest known as the copa memerica.

Attached: mad.webm (1140x632, 2.98M)

What a terrible fucking layout. All the people in those horrible benches have to sit for 90+ minutes with their neck turned.

So it's true, women do actually ruin everything

everyone pretends to care about women's sports but then no one ever actually watches it

Attached: 1556743285602.png (720x891, 822K)