/trans/ - Sources Edition

Filter 190kg sub edition

Old Thread: >Tottenham are closing in on the signing of Lyon's France midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, 22, for a club-record £60m. Ndombele played 34 games last season as Lyon qualified for the Champions League by finishing third in Ligue 1. (Sun)

Spurs are also close to signing Leeds United's 18-year-old winger Jack Clarke for around £8.5m. Clarke made 22 Championship appearances in 2018-19. (Sky Sports)

>Manchester United want Sevilla and France forward Wissam Ben Yedder, 28, and will trigger his £35.8m release clause. (ABC de Sevilla)

Manchester United are also interested in 15-year-old French forward Mathis Rayan Cherki who plays for Lyon and is attracting the attention of Real Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. (Telegraph)

>Liverpool's Belgium international goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, 31, is wanted by Crystal Palace. The Eagles are prepared to pay £8m for Mignolet, who has two years to run on his contract. (Evening Standard)

However, the Reds do not intend to sell Mignolet to Palace and will only consider letting the keeper leave if the fee is acceptable. (ESPN)

>Liverpool forward Divock Origi, who scored in the Champions League final win over Tottenham in June, is wanted by Real Betis, with the Spanish club preparing a bid of around £10m for the Belgium international. (BeIn Sports - in French)

West Ham's Mexico forward Javier Hernandez, 31, is looking to leave and move to Spain, and the Hammers want to sign Celta Vigo's Uruguay striker Maxi Gomez. (Evening Standard)

Attached: _107539930_mirror.jpg (976x1243, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2ld19symo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48742850
youtube.com/watch?v=k3FlGr-XV_A
m.calciomercato.com/news/asta-per-milinkovic-non-vuole-il-psg-strizza-l-occhio-alla-juve--73194
strawpoll.me/18228870
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48770843
youtube.com/watch?v=MK2qBEvP2uk
youtube.com/watch?v=RgjmxYL04V4
instagram.com/stormimaya/?hl=el
youtube.com/watch?v=jSwi5stBDj0&t=2s
theguardian.com/football/blog/audio/2019/jun/26/handballs-toon-troubles-and-multiple-adama-traores-football-weekly-extra-podcast
strawpoll.me/18229668
web3.cmvm.pt/sdi/emitentes/docs/FR72644.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

The return

Attached: 867489148.jpg (644x429, 26K)

Back to Yokoyama over Mordred sub sub edition

>Leicester have won the £8m race to sign Luton's English defender James Justin, beating Premier League newcomers Aston Villa and Scottish champions Celtic to the 21-year-old. (Mirror)

Former Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, 41, is in advanced negotiations for a return to Juventus from Paris St-Germain on a one-year contract, with a future as a director. (Sky Italia via Football Italia)

>Barcelona are due to complete the signing of France Wold Cup winner Antoine Griezmann for £107m from Atletico Madrid after a release clause in his contract comes into force on 1 July. (Telegraph)

Roma's Italy winger Stephan El Shaarawy, 26, has agreed to join Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua in a £16.11m deal. (Il Tempo)

>Napoli could bring Diego Maradona's iconic number 10 shirt out of retirement as they attempt to persuade Real Madrid's Colombia forward James Rodriguez to join. (Daily Mail)

Lincoln City boss Danny Cowley and former West Brom manager Darren Moore are favourites to take charge of Derby County if Frank Lampard leaves for Chelsea. (Derby Telegraph)

>Reading's Gambian forward Mo Barrow is wanted by four Ligue 1 clubs including Montpellier and Rennes. The 26-year-old former Swansea City player is also being eyed by several Turkish sides and wants to leave the Royals after two years. (getreading)

Attached: arata_yokoyama.jpg (850x1108, 139K)

Ben Yedder to united

Wtf

>Napoli could bring Diego Maradona's iconic number 10 shirt out of retirement as they attempt to persuade Real Madrid's Colombia forward James Rodriguez to join.
is retiring shirts based or cringe?

Signing James would be good but if you retire a shirt you retire it. If they signed Messi fair enough but James? The fucck

Signing Neymar so cant sign Griezmann too

I-I don't want Silva to retire desu...

Any LGBT related news?

Would be a good signing desu

not sure, but bringing them back for a hack is undoubtedly cringe

Based but only for players deserving of it.
Personally I think Barca should retire 10 when Messi leaves

Yes. I love big cocks in my mouth. Found out this afternoon

Ronaldo is out on vacation with his beats and test tube babies

He’s fucking shite m8

Holy cringola

What would be wrong with retiring the shirt of a player who has spent his entire pro career there. Won numerous titles. And has been ( in Barca’s eyes) the greatest player in the world over the last ten years. In fact they believe him to be the greatest of all time. What else would qualify for retiring a shirt?

Spanish clubs never retire shirt numbers because you can only use numbers under 30

>de pay

back to Yea Forums m8

Retiring sorta unique ones can be based, like 14 for Cruijff. Retiring 1-11 is very cringe however

Attached: 0976687.jpg (750x562, 61K)

In cases like Maradona at Napoli I can understand it, he was basically a god to that city and club

But apart from that case I can't really think of any, even Totti at Roma wasn't like Maradona was to Napoli

eyar lads, just got off phone with me source he says awb to united is done has been fer weeks and maguire to city is done 66m sorted

Oh no! Only 29 left.

Steven Gerrard to Liverpool

>replying to Shitizen
Come on lads.

Actually just checked and its up to 25
So you literally can't retire shirt numbers

Instead of the one club captain from the town? That didnt go around demanding which managers and players to hire and fire btw

What?

Please be trolling. Please don't be so new you don't know who Shitizen is.

Can you confirm who you are referring to?

Who /comfy/?

Attached: 1539906799416.jpg (561x561, 79K)

No I was asking why you were calling me shitizen

A guy who never won the league?

No need to

no, drunk and bored

got fucking toothache
I think I'm finally too old for crisps

Ok well in that case the reason why is because he’s not one club

Not comfy at all. Can't open the windows because of the cats and it's line 40C here.

I didn't. Re-read my post. I said
>REPLYING
You replied to him. Come on man, are you unable to read?

Wrong idiot

No, I'm lonely and horny

At least are girls beat the japs

Attached: 64375372_1244879982363199_5437595497315730306_n.jpg (1080x719, 72K)

What year was the men's most conceded penalties? It was 2018, right?

Women's World Cup has had like a dozen penalties.

>Norwich have completed the signing of Swiss international striker Josip Drmic on a free transfer from Borussia Monchengladbach.
So, he any good? He has played 6 games in like 3 years.

Literally played for Spain. Not a one team player

Didnt say team did I spastic

Alright mate. Calm down, people make mistakes.
I didn’t rape your mum.

Perfectly calm mate. At least you admitted your mistake. Carry on.

Puyol you stupid fuck.

Can’t even handle simple banter. What’s got you all wound up? Was it potatoes again for dinner?

He was baiting the Irish guy

ffs

>BREAKING NEWS

>Tottenham have agreed a £65m deal for Lyon's Tanguy Ndombele - a club record transfer fee.

>The player will have a medical in next few days and will sign a five-year contract.

Attached: Wales and Eugen.jpg (850x931, 119K)

Amber’s ass on love island is delicious

As it always is

Fuck off

Hnnnnng. She’s so hot. I just have trouble imagining what her nipples and pussy look like while I’m imagining her whilst wanking

Lol get fucked faggot

Evens I eat a cornetto before going to bed
Odds I don't
You could see the shape of her pusy when she was wearing that tight pink bikini, it's pretty puffy

How does Love Island work Ive never watched it

is it like big brother?

he’s okay for switzerland when he plays and the Swiss aren’t bad

luv ireland is da best show eva we goin vodka revolutions dis friday?

Can you remember which episode that was?

You wouldn’t understand it Potato fucker they have one of your lot in there though and she is fucking hilarious

I've always been a fan of cheap players/free players being signed and doing well. I'm also a fan of players with awesome names doing well. For example, Kloasniac or w/e was free for Arsenal and is great (for the price). Then there was Wolfswinkel not doing well.

>proudly being an NPC mong

Do Liverpool even want to buy anyone?

Get over yourself and just watch it faggot. I can literally tell from that post you want to

Pepe

>England get kicking from aussies
based
p.s. please watch our sport

The picture keeps on getting reposted on /lig/, check the archives

Shit players

No I saw the first wave of Big Brother and I'm a Celeb. That shit was bad enough let alone le epic ironic watching slag retards

You now remember Frank Lampard playing for City

Can’t handle the banter

Attached: GalSpin.webm (1920x1080, 1.55M)

No
;_;

Waiting for Mane to move to Madrid before they do any business

cool

>Napoli

please don't James

Echo wrote that Pepe speculation is pure lies.

This one? Or is there a Better one?

Attached: 4D7ED9C0-4814-495F-9368-2CBC867EAA6B.jpg (828x1326, 153K)

I've touched four (4) vaginas in a sexual manner

but he’d actually get to play

What about in a non sexual manner?

unconsensual does not count

meme club, once Napoli finally sinks, it will sink with both James and Ospiner

Attached: IMG_20190625_224627.jpg (577x1024, 57K)

Would be a good move for him. He would shine there
How has he been playing in the copa?

Alisson. That’s a woman’s name

Australia beat England in cricket. Please watch our sport and post in /cric/

He's been near excellency, not a surprise, he plays quite well for the NT

by all means, if they sign Pepe, I'd be down. I just really hope it's not as a Salah/Mane replacement. In any case, they sure are really fucking slow about making moves.

>West Ham's Mexico forward Javier Hernandez, 31, is looking to leave and move to Spain, and the Hammers want to sign Celta Vigo's Uruguay striker Maxi Gomez. (Evening Standard)
come on swap deal

Something seems to suggest Liverpool will be more active in July, I hope so because we shan't be winning jack shit otherwise.

Most clubs are slow this year. Madrid and Dortmund aside it’s been very quiet

That's the one

yeah, I don't understand why, there's nothing stopping them from doing business. Complacency at a corporate level, perhaps.
What makes you say that?

Why do clubs with the money that these top clubs have fuck around waiting for July August because they think deals will be cheaper. Pay the extra £5m if it’s needed to get it over the line early. The value of getting them into the club and at pre pre season training is obvious

>What makes you say that?
Something about July being the start of a financial quarter or something?
Not too sure, just from what I have been hearing.

Cheers. Bit disappointed I’ve seen that now. Not what I prefer. Her tits are still banging tho

Hello who are YANITED signing?

I mean the deals Dortmund made were REALLY good for the quality of players they got. If any major club signed Brandt and Hazard Jr for £50m each, it would probably be considered good business. Yet Dortmund got both for less than that.

shit players

German league deals are weird tho. The money is always so low

Really makes me wonder why, because when the players leave the league, the prices are always higher

James
AWB
Bruno
Tielemans

I’ve read somewhere it’s like a deal that bundes clubs have to try and keep them all afloat and keep the league strong which in turn helps the national team and their CL places. In fact now I think about it I’m pretty sure I read it in Das Reboot

I sleep

No

If that's the case, then that's really based.

Real shit

Sweet dreams. Unless you’re a Liverpool fan. In which case I hope you dream of Gerrard’s slip

Lads why does asshole feel better on a cock than pussy?

>asshole on a cock
>asshole on a pussy

Attached: confusion.gif (480x246, 1.38M)

>Brandt was signed for 25m
Holy fuck, why would Leverkusen let him go that cheaply? Next season they'll sell Havertz for 35m too

that shitter from swansea

Good banter. You made me laugh user.

tighter la

It’s tighter, I thought this was obvious

Dortmund pretty wrapped up these two deals practically as soon as the season ended, giving potential competition no chance to enter the race. Seems much smarter than waiting around for a bidding war.

release clause

I just feel Havertz will go abroad. He just has the face of someone in it for money. I can see him in City, PSG or Barca.

yeah, especially at those piss low prices. It was amazing business, especially considering both players had great seasons

So did God design it for dicks to go in?

god designed by dick for your mum's asshole la

Dicks sometimes have to fuck assholes. Otherwise we'd all be covered in shit

Reminder
>After international duty this month, Tanguy Ndombele visited Tottenham's facilities. At the same time, Mauricio Pochettino convinced him to join by telling him that Spurs intend to build a team this summer that can win the Premier League in 2019/20

Attached: rude murrican.png (514x73, 5K)

Met this old boomer guy who was an arsenal here in america, he was a normal american and all, just was a hardcore arsenal fan. he was pretty chill and shit but he was weird and would go on all these anti-american tangents all the fucking time

>intend to win premier league in 2019/2020

Attached: 1559848200173.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

Reminder that Ameritards are idiots? I know. Proof here:

It’s unfortunate for the England national team that they will only manage 2nd next year because City are too strong

unironically Spurs will still get 4th

ummm sweaty we're bulding a league winning team this summer.

Attached: pochsigns.jpg (733x800, 122K)

if that helps you sleep at night. I'm happy for you guys getting Ndombungudungu, though, he's actually pretty good and fits your playstyle well.

>Arsenal hope £18m will land Kieran Tierney despite £25m Celtic valuation
fucking christ

>0 CLs or PLs

>Spurs intend to build a team this summer that can win the Premier League in 2019/20

>2020
>1 PL
>Slipperpool 0 PLs

Attached: spur pepe 1.jpg (785x757, 140K)

I wonder did Emery know the full extent of the austerity measures in place when he joined. Chelsea have a transfer ban and lost their best player, yet I'd still consider their summer better than Arsenal's if things continue like they are now

Eh at least we’re even with the “great” Liverpool FC on 0 PL wins.

Only one, my wife's, and I'm actually proud of that.

guess the club

Attached: 1545216961834.jpg (1080x597, 93K)

>even
t. sixlet

>Cadbury does a 'Dark Milk' chocolate
>it's OK
>Cadbury does a 'Dark Milk: Almond'
>It's great
>Galaxy does a 'Dark Milk' of their own
>It's fucking amazing
This is what happens when Y*nks take our heritage.

>lose best player
>better than status quo
No, Fitizen. No.

Arsenal did lose the almighty Ramsey.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2ld19symo
For the eventual "he only does well in the farmer Uber Eats Ligue 1 !"

>literally can't
Only 18 players in a matchday squad user. Just let some of the fringe players not have permanent numbers and use anything from 20-25 as is convenient and retiring the 10 would be easy.

United ?
And will apparently lose Torreira, the only guy I rate in this team.

luv ndombélé la, aouar is the shady one

Arsenal? That quote on De Ligt is giving me Wenger flashbacks.

I still think Aouar will become good, he has a decent personality, he's still young and needs time.

>aouar is the shady one
Delet, he's coming to Liverpool next year.

ah yes, the mighty Ramsey, who never had a full season at Arsenal uninjured. Arsenal's issue is the fact if Holding and Sokratis aren't in CB, it's useless. Also Emery is a retard. The fact he has no money is his fault for not checking. He must spend his nights crying as Liverpool prepare another £200m splurge this window, City doing £200m, United prob doing £300m if they ever stop lowballing, even Spurs are spending way over Arsenals' record fee. His fault. Yet there are no protests, no complaints, no attempts to fix this.

>apparently
Also the fact you ignore last seasons Golden Boot winner who played fewer games than Salah and Mane, well, you must be that retarded French user that other dude pointed out.

Maybe, he's just so prone to retardedly giving the ball away in the midfield.

Very nice

Attached: big eye pepe.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Pretty sure Arsenal fans are completely demoralized at this point, they are so fucked.

Yeah, forgot about Aubam. But still, you are comparing a striker to two wingers.

why? you guys only field DMs in your midfield

Not like >we have a choice, the attacking players behind the front three are always injured or Shaqiri.

Be honest. Do you enjoy the football part of womens football

I do really like how they rarely dive

thank god united signed james so early, i'm sure there were a lot of suitors

speaking of hyped players from the farmers league, does /trans/ rate youcef atal?

We don't rate anyone la

If spurs cooked their pasta I think they wouldve won the final.

Attached: Cluk3m9WAAEov5O.jpg (912x1200, 130K)

in love with a girl that doesn't love me so not comfy user

Based Official Carbohydrate sponsor

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48742850
>Fifa Women's World Cup: Five ways women's football beats men's

The widespread coverage and high drama of the Fifa Women's World Cup has sparked football fever across the UK, with a record-breaking 6.9 million people watching England's most recent clash.

There were still far more people watching men's World Cup matches, with 26.5 million viewers tuning in to see England knocked out last year.

But there are some ways women's football is hitting the back of the net - while the male strand of the sometimes-beautiful game bounces disappointingly off the crossbar.

how did the person writing this keep a straight face
>more goals scored
half of them are own goals, the other half is incompetent defending and penalties

Ndombele announcement Friday

>implying incompetent defending isn't entertaining

W H E R E

are the

T R A N S F E R S

Liverpool are waiting until Mbappe's back from the ACON before the announce him

>Spurs intend to build a team this summer that can win the Premier League in 2019/20

Attached: 1561419859609.png (270x278, 177K)

who the fuck buys and eats chocolate after the age of 13

Attached: 1484984892140.gif (179x173, 788K)

Most people, you raging faggot

Most girls

t. sandra from HR

This is why we're the Transfer Window Champions

Attached: Bruh.png (736x718, 594K)

When does the FA mail you your trophy

so it seems griezmann is all but signed and they're just waiting for his release clause to drop to 120M on june 30

Attached: Image.jpg (1587x2041, 1.36M)

We make it ourselves out of paper mache and gold stars

Who would have said white players are cheaper and better than overhyped zero talent kike helped negros

Good 4 u

Attached: 1553673843219.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Based

>Even though Antero Henrique was working on the Ndombélé deal 5 weeks ago, his replacement Leonardo has cut any talks and wants a 100% Italian window.
oh no no no

Sensible Transfers: Manchester United:
youtube.com/watch?v=k3FlGr-XV_A

Sensible: AKA, Shite

a lot of bigger clubs are going to regret not moving for him. great business by spurs.

so what's spurs' starting midfield next season?

I guess
Tanguy - Winks - Sissoko
But it will heavily rotate.

OI UNITED SIGN SUM FUKKIN PLAYERS

>a lot of bigger clubs are going to regret not moving for him
Zidane is being retarded with Pogba, he's going to end up with some E choice shitter at the end of the transfer window.

probably van de beek

m.calciomercato.com/news/asta-per-milinkovic-non-vuole-il-psg-strizza-l-occhio-alla-juve--73194
PSG is getting cucked again

Lol, no way he's going to Real. So Juve it is then

>So Juve it is then
but they're already getting rabiot and ramsey

And they have Cancelo leaving so who's gonna play there

I'm not convinced by the Rabiot > Juve thing, it seems more conjecture based on Juve being >le ebin free signings club

Every source sends him there

Looks like Embolo is moving to BMG. It's like they have some kind of Swiss quota to keep

I'll believe it when it happens on the 1st of July, when his contract expires. But if Juve were serious about him, he would've had a pre-contract signed like Ramsey did back in january

>Tanguy Ndombele
anyone else honest to god sick of this shit?fucking rubber lipped coons with stupid fucking names, cheer him on, white man

The scouting network that found Evra and Vidic can't find an alternative to paying 60 million for Wan Bissaka

cut it out mate.

Edgy

Should've gone for Mbabu while he was still available

Lol

Attached: darwin-d05ce8d77467211f0ed93912a1cca85c8b8a2110-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 69K)

You're 'ard

lotito would rather sell the club than sell sms to jj

you JUST know they'd have paid 60M for him.

>every transfer waiting until 1 july

>Jose Mourinho has appeared to rule out replacing Rafa Benitez at Newcastle United because he says he is a "winner".
>"If the objective of the team is to finish seventh, eighth or ninth, then that's not for me. That's my nature".

based

The EPL transfer windows closes in 5 weeks.
Raiola and Mendes will be shipping boatloads of Ngubu's to England.

do you love your mbungo?

I have ngubus I like, yeah

Salam

Big clubs are bigger than all players. That's why Man United didn't retire Seven even though Best, Robson, Beckham, Ronaldo were the 'biggest and best of their era' in it. Big clubs always believe better will come.

>Best, Robson, Beckham, Ronaldo were the 'biggest and best of their era'
While I check your digits, that is some prima Anglo-delusion

The number 7 at Utd is cursed lad.

Team isn't back yet.
>t. Rangers fan who knows Kent is being evaluated early next week and we've been told to hang fire.

Only the Africa cup on today.

why are 7s the best in england but everywhere else 10s are the best?

I don't know if something has changed over the years but spanish clubs had to register numbers 1-25 first before moving to bigger numbers. Sevilla couldn't retire Puerta's #16 when he died for that reason.

you're gonna make it, brother

Stokes BTFO

>Cheaper/literally worth less
>Worse Keepers
>More errors
>Less Tackles
>More Gays
I don't think so Tim.

Attached: whats-in-the-box.jpg (480x360, 17K)

your women simply just arent that attractive

Only since Ronnie killed a hooker and harvested her ovaries in it to create his frankenchild.

I chuckled. It's probably true, too. My wife is a Finn
>Hey, Toothpaste, you're alright

Attached: b62c7adb79c9a97f94f005470e6e0bf6.jpg (400x363, 48K)

>Finn
:DDDD

Attached: finnish pepes.png (1196x636, 247K)

Morning! Right, not time to waste as, according to Sky Sports News, Man City and Man Utd have both told Leicester they are prepared to pay £65m for Harry Maguire.

>Meanwhile, there is more big news coming out overnight from the Etihad, where David Silva has confirmed he will leave Man City at the end of next season after 10 years at the club.

Let's turn our attentions to Man Utd after news emerged that Romelu Lukaku's agent, Federico Pastorello was in Milan on Tuesday for talks with Inter.

>Now to Italy where Gianluigi Buffon is poised to rejoin Juventus on a free transfer from PSG, according to Sky in Italy.

Jose Mourinho has appeared to rule out replacing Rafa Benitez at Newcastle because he says he is a "winner".

>Daniele De Rossi could be set for Milan after Marco Giampaolo recently revealed the ex-Roma midfielder ‘told me I’d like to come and work with you.’

Ex-Milan defender Cristian Zapata has confirmed that he will join Genoa this summer. “I’m very happy to be able to wear such a famous shirt.”

>Napoli have reportedly issued a hands-off warning to Real Madrid over Fabian Ruiz as he is deemed ‘untouchable’.

Angelo Alessio’s Kilmarnock are reportedly hoping to take Inter striker Facundo Colidio on a season-long loan.

>Steven Nzonzi has failed to report back for a preseason medical with Roma, amidst speculation he is trying to engineer a move to Olympique Lyonnais.

Atalanta captain Alejandro Gomez has revealed that he rejected offers from Lazio and Saudi Arabia to stay in Bergamo.

Attached: papu tackle.webm (800x800, 987K)

FORZA PAPU

Attached: DA6N4TBW0AANziB.jpg (640x788, 161K)

Trippier is the first choice, there's been talk about Darmian too

Attached: 1561522290386.jpg (1726x1592, 401K)

Every reliable source is saying it's nearly done. The midfield signings are ramsey and rabiot (and I guess maybe Hamed Traore but he would be loaned out), the talk of Pogba is bread and circus.

someone explain his keep calm t-shirt to me, i don't get it

Pogba stated he wants out and Madrid are reluctant to give him the highest wages. So what now?

He's saying he works for Hewlett-Packard laptop company and it's very stressful

>Sky Germany | ”Michael Ballack is in talks to join Frank Lampard’s coaching staff when his former teammate is appointed manager of Chelsea this week.”

Attached: aefaffae.jpg (642x796, 69K)

he stays at united and clubs can plan 'operation pogba' next summer. Even with outgoing transfers, juve's total wages will increase a fuckton with ramsey, rabiot, de ligt (assuming it happens which I think it will), in addition to the massive gaping hole that is TSU's wage. Not to mention the transfer urself would cost a fuckton of money.

I wonder if lasagne is banned in their kitchen

Dont like cricket but the sounds are very pleasant.

Shouldnt Frank fill up his staff with older very experienced coaches rather than other retired players?

Attached: wanyama spagetti.jpg (572x194, 29K)

Why Wales?

Well Chelsea had experienced coaches in the past and it didnt work out so maybe theyre trying something new here?

there is the coaching convention

Man Utd have made significant process in their bid to sign Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace in a deal worth an estimated £45m, plus £5m add-ons based by appearances, according to Sky sources. The England U21 international right back could have a medical within the next 24 hours.

>SPAL have officially signed Brazilian defender Igor from Red Bull Salzburg on a four-year contract.

Eibar have completed the signing of Real Madrid full-back Alvaro Tejero on a permanent deal worth €3m, it has been confirmed.

>Mohamed Bouhafsi on William Saliba: “The player wants to have another year of progression in Ligue 1.”

Mohamed Bouhafsi on William Saliba cont: "Talks aren’t finished, discussions are ongoing between the two clubs, I could be wrong, maybe if Arsenal offer another €10m, then St Étienne might drop the loan back condition, things could evolve.

Attached: 1561419920838.jpg (3060x4590, 938K)

Was listening to an interview with him. Played on the streets til his feet were bloody and didnt get boots til he was 13

Ah ok, I thought he was doing his courses there since he was wearing the Wales top, which seemed weird

He's 'ard

Attached: wanyama.png (528x210, 42K)

The league this year is going to be record breaking for penalties with VAR

aww bless him

I'll take them

Attached: kane phone.jpg (640x500, 27K)

>Jose Mourinho has appeared to rule out replacing Rafa Benitez at Newcastle because he says he is a "winner".

I am actually surprised this rumor lasted so long. I thought the only way rafa was joining was with the takeover but that is not happening anytime soon. newcastle is getting demoted next year what a wreck

He seems like a good lad. I love good lads.

Attached: happy pepe.jpg (865x526, 55K)

>Nigeria vs Guinea
>Uganda vs Zimbabwe
>Egypt vs DR Congo
phwor

Imagine growing up now and your choice of teams being Newcastle and Sunderland

Poll time. Who's winning PL?
strawpoll.me/18228870
Hint: There is a correct answer

might become a atalanta fan, they're in the champions league

Nigeria is the sleeping giant of football

Will literally hoard world cup trophies in 30 years

fuck off we’re full

LADS LADS SIGNINGS

BBC confirmed
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48770843

shan't be clicking

>spurs signing another white english player
say thank you

Sleeping giant implies they were once great

Full of sheep shagging brexit voters.

He’s not good enough to get into any decent coaching school. It was Wales or Albania

maybe u20 world cup trophies

I bet you are

Not for long you fat fuck. It must be lunch time now. Time to head to Maccies?

How does he still have the audacity to post here after all the ridicule, mockery and straight up bashing he received is beyond me. He has either no shame, dignity and self respect or severe mental deviations that prevent him from feeling the human emotions from that set. Like the kid that gets bullied but tomorrow comes again to "play" with the same squad that tortures him, sickening tbf

Hm.. I wonder what wh*te European nation had set them back so far..

youtube.com/watch?v=MK2qBEvP2uk
t b h lads

haha

>set them back
Ah yes i almost forgot how nigeria was such a blossoming part of the world before anglo colonialism

>metal

Attached: ew.jpg (370x370, 30K)

>he listens to any form of metal
Literally the incel genre

c-check yourself user
youtube.com/watch?v=RgjmxYL04V4

There was actually an empire there that made a lot of money from the slave trade. Also the richest man ever (adjusted for inflation) was a Nigerian king.

nigeria=/=mali

>There was actually an empire there that made a lot of money from the slave trade
Sounds like we did them a favour then.

Gay

Post this dudes wiki page. I am interested

oh yeah? and i know that all dutch men grow tulips for a living and smoke gay weed in amsterdumb lolo

instagram.com/stormimaya/?hl=el

>tfw no black bimbo fucktoy gf

Attached: DE857611-E6AA-47DC-AAFE-25A9BD01B966.jpg (2016x3024, 356K)

Mansa Musa. Controlled modern-day Nigeria

not a fan but id take her

>nigeria

Attached: nigeria.png (1024x644, 162K)

have sex.

baby's first implicit ad-hominem mixed with a dose of cope and projection, yikes

What /r/incel subreddit did you pull that from?

Even if you called and booked a hooker she would say no once she arrived at your door

Attached: F400DF16-802E-4678-A9CD-FA149E8BB0E3.jpg (540x960, 126K)

Lads. I can’t stop wanking over Ariel Rebel.

Ouch, I nearly cut myself on those sharp facial features

>Ariel Rebel
oh damn didnt know she was still around

Barcelona are now pursuing Lindelof as an alternative to De Ligt

Based time travelling to 10 years ago user.

>Ariel Rebel
What year is this?

Attached: wat.jpg (300x256, 9K)

I used to wank to her all the time like you say years and years ago. The last few weeks I can’t stop. I saw a pic of her somewhere and it re lit it. I keep thinking about fucking her too. I’m addicted. She’s so fucking cute

Nice try fatty

did she ever some hardcore?

does he have the same agent as rashford?

>podcast
>half of it is some bloke talking on a bad phone line
Apply yourself

Why is Liverpool not signing anybody?
I'd go for Paqueta, he doesn't deserve to rot in Milan and is a very technical midfielder, which Liverpool needs

General talk is signing will happen after June.
Personally I don't mind as long as >we get a creative midfielder or some frontline cover.

what about werner?

Do the English spell "roster" as "roicester"?

Pacebabby and 26 years old prospect

they already have hendo la

Because they’re a small club

>mahrez has to pay nanny
god I love journalism sometimes, especially sports journalism.
I'm going to sleep

Hendo is genuinely great but has little imagination and can't dribble
Paqueta is like a young Baggio

We don’t use the word roster because we are not homosexuals. However if we did the correct spelling would indeed be rocester

he's 23 tho

His competition is Salah/Mane/Firmino.
Only person agreeing to that is going to be an older player or a prospect.

Attached: 1508304917704.jpg (1000x563, 160K)

liverpool can't go another season not rotating their front 3.

I do think somebody will come in, I also think players like Wilson are going to get a chance.
I know that some of the kids at the back will probably play next season.
Really I just want that creative midfielder.

r/reddevils are reporting that AWB is done for 45+5 million. 80-90K per week and they did not remove the zaha sell on clause.

Did United just complete a competent transfer?

Wilson can just take the freekicks

paid more than TAA per week
I don't get it, why are United's wages all so large?

google images

Wan-bissakis

TAA is clearly under paid. He's also at a smaller club to be honest.

Thank you

>PSG's Leonardo gave up on Allan after Napoli refused to budge on their asking price for the 28 years old brazilian (apparently, 80M)

they're better off getting kanté for 20m more

chelsea will not sell Kante

>28
>80 million

Attached: 1553806371634.png (1423x1566, 631K)

>implying kanté will stay in that dumpster

>wank pisscaca

Kante deserves better than Chelsea.

United should just throw 150m at Kante and hope Chelsea accept

at least lampard will stop asking him to attack crosses in the box

Tbf lamps won’t ask him to do anything because he’s clueless

Based.

>Manchester United have reached an agreement with Crystal Palace to sign right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

>The deal is worth £50m and the 21-year-old England Under-21 international is set to travel for a medical imminently before going on holiday.

Crystal Palace was at fault for holding out for £75m and forgetting he's wank and performed like he did for U21. Good for United as they saved £25m/

I just bought this because everyone seemed to agree it was amazing and am about halfway through now and its giving me nothing (if not less than that). This is fucking Kanye all over again..

Attached: when does it get good?.jpg (474x477, 56K)

I can't tell if nerman to Barca is actually happening or not

Some usually reliable sources are saying it is

>his price went down 10m after that OG
lul

Something feels off about her, but I can’t really put my finger on it

Attached: 5488CF4A-66B2-406D-A98D-650EA0FD76C9.jpg (956x1312, 284K)

It’s not your fault you can’t into good music

it'd be insane if barca actually lined up the money required for him.

It’s not happening, it’s happened. He’s already bought a house. He’s told PSG ( and this is confirmed) he wished he never signed for them and doesn’t want to play anymore. That’s why the owner came out with that “no more celebrity” line.

I probably have listened to about 100 times as many albums as you though, just can't seem to get into off-key art rock or shitty rap i guess.

>Jack Clarke: Tottenham close to signing Leeds United winger

>He’s told PSG ( and this is confirmed) he wished he never signed for them and doesn’t want to play anymore
things that never happened

The finances are tricky though, I can't see Barca being able to afford both him and Griezzman

Who is she?

>"I don't want to play at PSG anymore. I want to go back to my house, which I should never have left in the first place."

Saw Radiohead live about ten years ago. My gf at the time spent the whole gig chatting to some Hollyoaks cast members that were standing next to us

nice source bro

Wew, I know her. Maaike right? My sister went to school with her

>I’ve probably listened to about 100...

Right ok

>Former Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, 41, is in advanced negotiations for a return to Juventus
>41 years old
>Failed to get Italy to the World Cup for first time in 60 years.
>Loses his shit and gets sent off against Real before an injury time penalty, when his team needed him most.
>Szczezny was better that season
He finished his time there as a disgrace, why would they want him back?

Griezmann has already been sacked off

I just want Tomiyasu to go some big club

I quite like the bends and ok computer, when they came out about 20 years ago, but that ginger twats shit is getting pretty tired by now..

>Flag
ah right, retard french...

talking to hollyoaks cast members sounds solidly more interesting than listening to radiohead tbf

Bologna

Y-y-yes

Where is the laugh at United thread? Another useless n'gubu and another year of misery for their customers

I thought Liverpool fans weren’t bitter because of 6 times la?

I said laugh at United, not citeh.

Nobody cares about city

I'm back lads

Because generally speaking this is a good signing.

-Young home grown player
-One of the top fullbacks in the league last year
-Addresses the biggest weak point in a team
-£50m for a club that size is the equivalent of £20 for anyone else
-early enough in the window to get a full pre season etc

Nobody cares about United, they will probably come lower than Leicester and everyone this season. Liverpool fans have every reason to be bitter toward citeh but United are just a laughing stock now.

Hey Peter!

>nobody cares about united.

Posts a seething reply.

Alright there Nigel

Keep telling yourself that. He scored an own goal a few days ago for England under 21s. Useless n'gubu who wont make the leap to a big club, assuming we can still consider United a big club. Their whole team is a weak point.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSwi5stBDj0&t=2s

Attached: 1520286787095.png (440x442, 263K)

No hips, body too skinny, ribs showing, odd face and head shape, the pic is edited too so she’d look even worse irl, still would though

>defensive fullbacks in the current year
Yikes!

>dat paint thumbnail

>Yikes!
Grim.

>Looks like Tottenham will make their first signing since January 2018 with Leeds teenager Jack Clarke set to join Spurs.
>Understand the LUFC young player of the year is expected to sign next week after he underwent a medical on Wednesday.

Ok buddy! Great points I’m convinced XD

Won’t make the leap to a big club
Not a big club

Scored an own goal
All defenders who score own goals are shit (sorry Maldini, Nesta, Puyol etc)

Um, sweetums, we already covered that here please keep all rumours posted as new and sexy, thanks.

WELCOME TO UNITED NGUBU-BISSAKA

Top Lad

SEETHING United customers

>mentally retarded ABU

WEW

Attached: 1419876112764.jpg (884x800, 68K)

Puyol isn't from Barcelona, you stupid retard

>mfw a big club finally signs someone

Attached: Love.Island.S05E23.720p.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM-0001.png (1280x720, 841K)

Except he scored an own goal in the 95th min of the U21 Euros against France and essentially costed England a valuable point. I'm not one of these 'hur dur he's shit' but Boothroyd immediately blamed transfer talk on his own goal (whether this is Boothroyd trying to escape his poor tactical decisions or if he was trying to protect him). If he can be 'thrown' by transfer talk, he sure as fuck isn't mentally strong enough to start for a team that has half a dozen defenders that are constantly thrown under the bus by the club and media as being the problem.

If someone is retarded are they still necessarily stupid? Perhaps you can be a stupid retard in that you have low intelligence even amongst retards. Conversely, you could be a genius retard in the top 1% of intelligence for retards but still be stupid compared to normals

FYI I have downs.

Better than pookaku and rashy, I'll take him happily

That poster ,as I'm sure you're aware, is a tripfag called Fitizen. He got a faeces borne bacterial infection when he fucked a toilet bowl full of shit, which is why he stopped coming on Yea Forums for a bit. He's back now but he's lost some brain function and he's retarded.

The second one has the helpful extra info of a completed medical. The other (obviously your post) is just a vague maybe. This is not your general to gatekeep.

>costed

Stopped reading there

You're not going to stop him mate

Umm, sweetums... this isn't your personal blog.

I'm unsure why anyone posts transfer news in here 2bh

Costed is a word you nonce and is grammatically sound there. Cost is also OK.

>ABU already getting restless

Attached: 1533934349940.png (481x520, 306K)

I stopped bothering when people said "umm mate I read that 5 months ago written on a toilet wall" and the like.

it's as good a place as any to get your updates

>This is not your general to gatekeep.
Actually I made this thread so I'd like it if you obeyed MY rules. Thanks.

Be afraid ABUs. Be very afraid.

Attached: WINSv16.png (874x723, 1.03M)

Lines up with the new shirt unveiling, bit of an underwhelming marquee though

>gets bantered with some harmless banter
>gets so mad he replies about 'gatekeeping' (SJW term) and starts bringing out the banter he's totally not upset over with other posters
HOWLING.

Attached: 28A71CFD-1AF8-4576-A88E-DF83083A78FF.jpg (236x236, 10K)

>the state of this post

Attached: 1534780673138.jpg (592x482, 65K)

>SJW

Attached: cringe.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

>Both cost and costed can be used; it depends on the sense in which you use them. However, if you use 'cost (out)' as an action verb to mean to determine or estimate how much something will cost you, then you can use costed as past tense and past participle

Alright there Paul Joseph Watson

/trans/ is amazing for one reason. A single post can turn the thread from an awesome on-topic thread into a shitshow of off-topic cringe festing.

NO WAY DID HE FALL FOR IT AGAIN!

>he did

Not really a choice, it depends on whether you grew up in Newcastle or Sunderland

You just got counter-baited. I also put up my counter-counter baited protection forcefield and rolled a Nat 20. I win.

Pinpoint the idiot who did it this time

This guy

This

Ok hunny. Keep telling yourself that. And keep imagining a world in which Stevie didn’t slip

190 totally bossing the general as per usual.

Top kek

Moni would like it if you could transfer yourselves into being Moni's bf

>can’t really put my finger on it
Reckon I could wrap 2 hands around it m8

Imagine being such a nonce that after raping your niece you still come onto Yea Forums with an identifiable name.

Cope better mate

Went into a shop and they were playing ABBA. Made me think of Swedebro

Attached: fren festival.png (1360x840, 1.16M)

AFCON

theguardian.com/football/blog/audio/2019/jun/26/handballs-toon-troubles-and-multiple-adama-traores-football-weekly-extra-podcast

There's already another Football Weekly up

Attached: football-weekly-3000_(1).jpg (3000x3000, 239K)

Still waiting for new ep of this

Attached: have sex.jpg (600x600, 86K)

>listening to fw during womens world cup

You just know theres going to be pandering and endless drivel about equal pay and pretending it’s on the same level as men

I care about >our girls though, and the transfer, copa and afcon chat is nice on the way home

Attached: Jackie.webm (800x450, 1.68M)

>being a chauvinist

I dont recall them mentioning equal pay, obviously they're treating it as a major tournament

I thought scandis were good people

>i care about womens football

Attached: 6936BDEA-634E-4F61-BE74-B35F83D2DFF3.jpg (480x600, 22K)

>Grug only like man kick ball

It’s avtually been a great tournament so far with lots of drama. The football obviously isn’t of the same quality as the men’s but there’s still been some fantastic goals. No homo

Bit weird to post pictures of yourself on four channel

I do, fight me irl

Attached: Garcia.webm (1014x612, 3M)

That woman they had on there before was insufferable. Deliberately confusing the legit criticism of the Burger's overdone celebrations against Thailand with a bunch of equal pay issues. The other cucks just sat there and allowed it.

>podcasts
simply shan't

>Scottish """football"""

Attached: IMG_20190626_160222.jpg (1131x957, 175K)

fucking love those tunnock's bars (though the 'teacakes' are horrible)

Well to be fair it has happened before

This is what really gets me, every time they bring a woman on no one ever question her point of view, except maybe Big Barry if he’s bothered. I’m just assuming they are going to be like that through out the world cup so can’t be bothered with it.
Well that, and the fact I don’t give a shit about WWC

Attached: 28017DBE-3112-41E3-9066-2A91049D69BA.png (1043x1768, 1.44M)

Women's football or Scottish football?

strawpoll.me/18229668
strawpoll.me/18229668
strawpoll.me/18229668

Christ

Attached: 46E138D7-5996-48F6-8B19-D16ABA5D6FAB.jpg (365x178, 56K)

>Lingard starting RW
Nothing remotely sensible about this

I would unironically watch the Scottish women's team over the mens

Huge head
Also looks like someone photoshopped a skinnyfat girl

Liverpool don’t need anybody. If they try and play with actual strategy rather than just pressing like a spastic 13 year old fifa pro they’ll fuck up their whole system. Not to mention their net-spend trophy is at risk.

Surprised more big clubs aren’t in for Liverpool players who could easily get a big salary bump. Probably don’t want to deal with the stench they’ll bring over having spent so much time in that shithole city.

Nice

She’s ugly

liverpool's players are well paid

Trump mention 15 mins in

totti was more of a god to roma than maradona was to napoli

Attached: 1481259674307.jpg (400x266, 27K)

it's based, no question. even more based if the player they are retiring refuses to retire the number (del puto number 10). in this case, just retire a random number and send the name to thw rafters.

Why be just well paid when you can make €600kpw to play golf at Madrid and win 3 decimas?

It's still amazing that he is hated there considering what he achieved there. Maradona was a god at Napoli yet had a quarter of his professionalism.

reckon expectations are higher at real madrid than at napoli tbf

Gonna watch a documentary on Soviet football. Also other recs welcome

Attached: party.png (650x439, 266K)

Still, he's been decisive in all three CL and consistently score 20+ goals. He was casted aways from the starting XI last year, yet was subbed in and scored what is the best goal we've ever seen in a CL final. And they still hate him. What the fuck do they expect from him ?

If you cost 80gorillions and go to real mad you have to score more than a goal a game. Even then you might get booed a bit. Madrid fans are the scummiest fans in the world, just slightly ahead of scousers who literally murder their own. That’s how bad they are.

yeah, okay, Liverpool might have the most murderous fans, granted, but have you seen how many Premier League titles they've won?

Lads. He will be great.

Attached: 4A514D73-C431-49A5-9B47-BE79E5A583B8.jpg (825x814, 235K)

Kek

The corn-rowed Ashley Young

Ashley Young isnt the best RB in the league. AWB is

You need to get your head checked pal

Got it checked this morning. It’s in full working order.

RATE THIS

Attached: rommaa-01.jpg (999x1249, 146K)

9/10 would prefer if the blue had no pattern. Just plain navy blue

Faggot

Undisputed ratings.

Attached: 8CB868E9-FB3F-408B-BD54-3AFFA22650EF.png (471x2204, 753K)

>Leicester have won the £8m race to sign Luton's English defender James Justin, beating Scottish champions Celtic to the 21-year-old.
Based Brenda

>won the race

Against who lol?

>Scottish champions Celtic

Who?

Where's a good place to go to troll City fans?

Nowhere. They don’t exist.

not him but that was a well argued point backed with evidence; if he's weak minded enough to collapse over transfer talk, how is he gonna cope with OLE'S AT THE WHEEL shit? McNulty can't protect United forever.

They'd need to have fans first lol! #gottem #shotsfired #burnunit haha

>its a united spunk all their money on a one season wonder episode

>Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha is keen to leave the club this summer and favours a move to Arsenal, who would like to recruit him.
>t. BBC
OH CHRIST. Don't fucking do it, Arsenal. Don't pay £70m for a £30m at best player. Sign some young French dude and hope it works out, at worst it's a side-grade.

This documentary is boring I'm gonna have a wank instead

It would guarantee Palace getting relegated.

>Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha is keen to leave the club this summer and favours a move to Arsenal, who would like to recruit him.

>Palace value the Ivory Coast international at up to £80m.

>However, with Aaron Wan-Bissaka set to join Manchester United, Palace are reluctant to lose Zaha this summer.

>United, who sold Zaha back to Palace four years ago, would get 25% of any fee if the player is transferred, unless that clause is renegotiated.

>It is understood Arsenal were optimistic they would have the necessary resources to bring in the 26-year-old if they had qualified for next season's Champions League.

>Failure to do so has restricted their budget to around £45m, meaning they would need to raise substantial funds through player sales to even tempt Palace into doing business for Zaha.

>The most realistic way of generating the required finance would be by cashing in on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, though the potential implications of parting with last season's top scorer would present a major dilemma for the Gunners.

If United truly are back they will cuck Arsenal by snapping up Aubameyang to allow them to buy one of their rejects

Lol. He scored an own goal and had a bad game. Do all of his previous 30 or so games last season not count anymore. CR7 played badly in the nations league final. Is he a weakmind shit player? Hazard had a few bad games last season, Real must be absolute mugs for signing him right? Jamie Carragher scored shit loads of own goals, shit player.

You were saying it was a well argued point. Do you have any evidence?

I mean I gave up on getting a girlfriend but this woman flat out ugly

Sounds based tb h

>all their money. Not everyone’s transfer budget is

Not with Brighton, Norwich and Sheffield United currently in the PL

United and city can spend £200bazillions each window

BBC is just writing shite as usual. Arsenal would be insane to sell Aubameyang unless they could get like £120m for him. Furthermore, Palace have no reason to do it. Arsenal have been linked with more alternative wingers and I refuse to believe they're ignoring the alternatives of £20m tops for £80m for the new Djemba-Djemba.

Doubtful.

You're jealous because you're not a rich young ngubu yourself

Far point, but it is Arsenal though

Lads. Kolo Toure just sat down in a bar I’m in in London. What do? Shall I do the dance?

Attached: 22186FAB-8388-4965-BDA3-3A16BA26C61C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

Old foootball was rubbish
old football just wasnt very gooood

Only this most iconic club on this stinking shithole of an island my friend :)
>first br*tish club to win the European cup
>100+ trophies
>the most based and recognisable kit design in europe
>biggest soul of any club in world sport
And who(?) do you support my friend:))

yes, the fact his U21 manager said 'he was shit that game because of transfer talk'. I never mentioned that he was bad before, i just said he was weak minded if he collapses due to transfer talk and how will he cope if United are 10th at Xmas and people are laying into him like theyd id for the other defenders

Based chubbychaser

Damn. How can white bois compete?

that doesn't look like him

Mad that Brendan Rodgers is a club legend of the most iconic club in Britain

'it is Arsenal though' is exactly why I think it's bullshit. A club that doesn't have an owner who puts money into the club and has their manager currently begging for extra funds isn't going to go spunk £80m on a single player when their current record spent is £55m on Auba who turned out to be a well bought player. If the argument of 'well he's young la' is applied to other players, there is options elsewhere. I see this purely as BBC speculating because slow news day.

1. It's Arsenal
2. I don't think even Emery is retarded enough to sell a Golden Boot winner to a EL rival for less than £80m, even if he is 30
3. I don't think Palace would be willing to sell Zaha now they lost their best player
4. I don't think Palace cares now, they got £50m dumped into their bank-pussy, they have no need to sell

But, you might be right. Emery might be retarded to sell a guy for £50m, spend it on Zaha (plus the entirety of his transfer budget) and then watch as CP buys Claude-Maurice or whatever and does the same again next year.

He’s not a legend you dickhead. Never a Celt, always a fraud. Fuck that rat

and John Hartson

Good bloke tbf

>goes through a domestic season undefeated
>not a legend
the state of leltic fans

I suddenly don't rate AWB

>Welsh
>good

If he did it 10 years earlier he would be a legend. Shame he did it when he had no competition

>the destroyers of Dundee

>implying that's Brenda's fault

Wow with this signing at right back I think all of Man U's problems have been solved

Not saying it is

There are many problems at united. No united fans are denying that. This was a big problem position and it in theory solves it.

a mere 40 point gap to traverse and with england's u-21 star there to sure up the defence, who would bet against them?

United aren’t trying to win the league next year.

Unbelievably bad omg

What you on about?

lighten up lads; you're winning the transfer window so far

Attached: 1546430254988.webm (720x900, 1.54M)

What is the point of this video?

there's no wwc tonight, i have no idea what to do with myself

Africa cup of nations

Attached: FA90F2B1-6DD3-4C75-B052-0E0ABADEE19F.jpg (1239x795, 315K)

African Nations. No VAR to faff around with in it

how do they know it's painless?

it's better than living

suppose i'll give it a bash
is it on telly or do i need to find a stream?

Streams on footbite. Thread here

Eurosport

No new thread?

nope

but West Ham and Everton's winning that atm

No, this is the end of /trans/

fuck off

Now we're finished I can finally admit I'd absolutely annihilate a cute traps arsehole

1x De Ligt
1x Poul Pogba
1x Zaniolo
1x Pellegrini
1x Icardi
1x Rabiot
1x Ramsey
1x Buffon
And 1x Kieran Trippier on top please

Attached: 7B4773CB-F9FB-4AE1-B464-EFB668F458E1.jpg (680x794, 143K)

>26 June
>Premier League
Leandro Trossard [Genk - Brighton] Undisclosed

>English Football League
Corey Blackett-Taylor [Aston Villa - Tranmere] Free
Mark Cullen [Blackpool - Port Vale] Free
Luke Gambin [Luton - Colchester] Free
Elliott Hewitt [Notts County - Grimsby] Free
Ryan Lloyd [Macclesfield - Port Vale] Free
Kieron Morris [Walsall - Tranmere] Free
Sid Nelson [Millwall - Tranmere] Free
Mikael Ndjoli [Bournemouth - Gillingham] Loan
Richard Nartey [Chelsea - Burton] Loan
Samuel Radlinger [Hannover 96 - Barnsley] Undisclosed
Stephen Ward [Burnley - Stoke] Free
Calum Woods [Bradford - Tranmere] Free

>Scottish Premiership
Tom James [Yeovil - Hibernian] Undisclosed
Dean Lyness [Raith Rovers - Livingston]
Matija Sarkic [Aston Villa - Livingston] Loan

Attached: Fun House Twins.jpg (223x322, 24K)

>Trippier

wew

Clarke announcement tomorrow
NDombele Sunday
Lo Celso next Friday

>Stephen Ward to Stoke
They're seriously going all out to get promoted again, aren't they.

>state of Rhodesian footballers

Eh... Better than De Sciglio...

Uhm, remember that one goal though?

literally the anglo-nigerian de scoglio

Sow to Frankfurt is pretty much confirmed

New /trans/ pls

No

Attached: huggels.png (900x900, 71K)

It isn't.

web3.cmvm.pt/sdi/emitentes/docs/FR72644.pdf

make old people laugh

>Sheffield