Messi

>Messi lookalike has been caught sleeping with women by pretending to be Messi. He is being legally sued by 23 women

based?

Attached: missi.png (880x587, 716K)

It’s ok that Vardy lookalike got to bang Vardys wife

Pretty based if you ask me, hope he walks free

Yeh because Messi walks around in public wearing a Barca shirt and carrying a football with him at all times. Roastie logic

Hilarious, but I'm still amazed at the number of people who have some degree of face blindness, this guy looks similar but not to the extent people should be actually thinking he's Messi.

does this mean that men who are tricked in to sleeping with trannies can sue them too?

this guy looks a lot more like him than you're giving credit for. I think the eyes give it away but his facial structure is near identical to messi's.

also it is women we are talking about here

Have you ever seen missi and fake Messi together at the same place?

Attached: 1557365000753.jpg (1080x937, 424K)

>padaria delicia

Women are so fucking stupid

They never thought about what he is doing alone in Iran walking around dressed like a full kit wanker and why he can speak Persian?

For me it's professional chechen football star, Leon Musa

Attached: 5b07cd73dda4c845658b461c.jpg (900x506, 82K)

They disgust me so much.

Kek, based. Pretty sure that isn't illegal. Dude looks exactly like him except for the tattoos.

can tsu fans do the same??

Attached: 1529082489830.jpg (1200x801, 94K)

i want to fuck the blonde one and cum inside her pusy

>Women are so fucking stupid
t. falls for fake news

>the Islamic Republic of Iran

This is how manlet genes avoids evolution.

Why is she doing the white power hand signal?

This

>sued by 23 women
On what grounds? "waaa I thought I was fucking a world class billionaire superstar but it turns out he was just some random abdul"?

This is obviously fake news but it's retarded enough to be entirely possible in this stupid world we live in

Why? The other one is cuter.

how can he be sued for that kek

Usurping identity?

In Pittsburgh there was a guy who was like 5'10" who went around claiming he was 6'5" NFL QB Ben Rothlisberger and banged a bunch of girls because of it. Women are fucking stupid

It's not like he was asking for money or something, Messi is cool with that

>believing this

sued on what legal grounds? what statute?
laughable

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

why would anyone sleep with messi or this guy? they both look like retarded dwarves with cavemen features.
also hw do get tricked by this guy? doesn’t messi have that retarded contrived footy lad tattoo sleeve? that guy doesn’t have any tattoos. are wome, dare i say it, retarded?

that’s not actionable between that guy and the women, the only one who could sue on that grounds would be messi

why do these dictator types always wear tracksuits?
looks laughable

Honestly this is based as fuck. Just proves how fucking retarded women are.
>oh Messi is in Teheran dressed as a full kit wanker and he's carrying a ball. Wow I am going act like a slut and throw my pussy in his face so that I will become his secret fuck friend that receives a lot of expensive presents from him
This man has done nothing wrong. In fact he is a hero and the sluts should be stoned to death.

probably twain is on the list

Attached: 1458189599410.png (444x522, 237K)

this killed me

Even fake messi scores more than Ronaldo.

Attached: 1525986248064.gif (554x400, 45K)

absolutely based, femgroids on suicide watch

So he is being sued for makeup essentially? Boy, women are hypocrites.

kek

if the real Messi behaved like that I don't think anyone at Yea Forums would be surprised. it would be in line with the autistic antics we've been documenting for about a decade.

Another absolutely based Indian post.

sue for what

*fake romanian gypsy commits sudoku*

The only stat women are likely to know about a player is his salary

>messimessimessi impersonators are chads who have women flock to them
>rolando impersonators are ugly twinks who never get any pussy
LOL

no trannies are a protected class, same as women, minorities and the disabled

fake messi has no tats. should have been a dead give away. those sluts shouldn't get a penny

Attached: 1560563612214.jpg (1296x729, 176K)