VAR at the WWC

Were the Camercoon players right to blame racism for their defeat to England Yea Forums?

Is technology intrinsically anti-black because it doesn't cater to their victimhood and entitlement complex?

Attached: cameroon offside.png (908x771, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hlfc.veuclips.com/player/html/0yki8nAHqL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is why ngubus should be banned from the sport. Sore losers.

yet another thread about it, milking it over and over....

charcoal blacks hands typed this post

yeh fuck those people who want to discuss the fallout from a match barely a day old instead of posting another garbage general threads. seriously kys or fuck off back to /r/soccer, nigger lover

What even is that defending

is it that surprising when the average IQ in cameroon is less than 70?

ok but this var interference because of 2mm offside needs to stop

I'm not following the WWC, what's all this about?
Is it another case of blacks whining when they lose and the media going all "aww poor blacks, they're just victims and sport is racist!"?

Basically yeah
>england score goal
>linesman flags offside
>VAR shows onside (as OP pic shows)
>Cameroon chip out and claim technology is racist against them
The reverse then happened in the second half, Cameroon scored a goal that VAR then showed was marginally offside, queue more chimpouts. Plus they were spitting, elbowing, stamping on the english girls and once pushed the ref right in the back

Seethe more, Ngolo

England were given a goal after VAR ruled it onside, which led to Cameroon refusing to restart the match for several minutes. Then Cameroon had a goal ruled out for VAR later on and the player started crying and needed consoling, another long delay.
England were later awarded a penalty after VAR but the referee feared that Cameroon would walk off the pitch if it was given so the referee overturned the decision.

I don't understand why we tolerate darkies.

VAR is only called when black people do shit. They are legitimately calling var, the problem is that when white people do fucked up shit they don't say shit. Nothing new here..............................................................................................................................................................

Just like the good old days

How dare you you hateful bigot?

I imagine that this is the general tone among Twitstars who don't even watch the world cup.

y?

milk this *unzips dick*

"Clear and Obvious Errors" should be the only thing it's used for. It's literally broken out every time there's a goal now instead.
A player is 2mm offside, but it was given? Not clear and obvious, especially when the absolute niggers of FIFA, UEFA, and everyone else refuse to just show a good, honest, side-on view of the event.

offside is offside

relax Jaquan there's only been a few of them

Anyone got webm or video of the "controversial" backpass and the cancelled goal?

I'm white, I'm an eugenist but unlike you I can behave myself, this is a sport board, this thread is yet another excuse to talk about off topic stuff, "muh nogs misbehaving", "muh post about some twitter account", etc...

t. nazi

Nvm, found it
hlfc.veuclips.com/player/html/0yki8nAHqL

Tbqh all the decisions were as clear as day. You don't ever wanna pick up the ball like that, pretty naive from the goalkeeper. The second is clearly passive offside. The third is a bit unlucky and honestly I'm not a fan of these 1 mm offside calls but what can ye do, it's geometry innit.

>thread about a recent football match
>off-topic
'No!'

I'd be a bit more sympathetic to the Cameroon offside if England hadn't been given offside for pretty much the same thing against Holland in the Nations League

First one was an interpretation of backpass who didn't apply on similar plays in other matches of this WWC. There was rigging against Cameroon in at least one call.

>cameroon's reaction to everything

Attached: bf028f26715fb25c19242ce9c02266c5d2d6c29f5f9da2f7f5604c0a4625124a.jpg (625x448, 78K)

Doesn't matter if some retard referee got it wrong earlier in the tournament, that IS a backpass. The player controls it with the side of her foot, and the keeper picks it up.

>cutting out the spit attack
abhorrent directing

Attached: IMG_20190624_123313.jpg (1864x1374, 128K)

The point is in a situation like this where it's like 50/50 (looks like a mix between a pass and shitty clearance) if you as the GK had enough time to KICK the ball instead of catching it, and you choose to catch it, you're probably gonna get a backpass call. So it's the goalkeeper's fault

Did you know that despite being 13% of the players at the wwc....

What did the Australian do to get a red card ? One of the Cameroon player assaulted the ref and got nothing...

Yikes

>formiga
lol

my old corolla had some pedestrian control system that would auto brake if it detected somebody in a cross walk but it never worked for black people.

It's just Anglo-Saxons and their arrogance.

post the aussie red card webm pls

>What did the Australian do to get a red card ?
shirt pull. was straight red because the ref ruled she was the last defender and denied a clear goalscoring opportunity

Wasn't it when the ball was far away and she had no chance to touch it before the keeper ?

Yes

Retard

Imagine being offside by 2mm and england loses to scotland the WC in the final minute on the final match.

I totally believe you wouldn't mind the var saying "it's offside, but only 2mm, fuck it"