(((The Guardian)))

(((The Guardian)))

Attached: guardian.png (911x297, 111K)

Powerful.

You can always tell when even they know the article is bullshit because the comments are closed

Reminder that in the last year the guardian introduced ads and also begged subscribers to donate on top of their fee. It's a dying paper

Attached: 1478432471396.png (377x330, 6K)

sportsmanship is an eurocentric social construct

>Njie Enow
oh

don't give it clicks.

The only good journalist is a dead one

If no action is taken against the behavior of the cameroon players it is a green light for future displays of gross etiquette-less-ness. And if it is not a green light, it is an injustice to the sport, and to civilization in general.

>If no action is taken against the behavior of the blacks it is a green light for future displays of gross etiquette-less-ness.
Welcome to 15 years ago, sadly you are too late.

>It's a dying paper
didn't they turn a profit last year for the first time in decades? print media is dying, it's the industry as a whole, not the guardian specifically
personally, i thank god the guardian run their online news the way that they do so that everything's not stuck behind a paywall like the times or the telegraph

I predicted this article yesterday:

this, it's just another way for white people to celebrate their privilege

I've played with and against men that carried on similarly to this, the difference being it was not at a world cup.

I've seen:
teammates fist fighting each other during the game,
a match called off after a yellow card started a fight then both were sent off then one of the coaches ran up to and king hit this 19yo lad (the one sent off on the opposition) in the back of the head,

This shit goes on but these kind of players with these temperaments do not advance to top division football, mostly because scouts see that they're liabilities, and none of these guys were very good either.

they're mostly funded by a trust, that's how they'v managed to operate at a huge loss for the last decade

I just thought it was a bit rich to ask for donations when the majority of their readership has said they don't like the editorial direction the paper has taken and abhors articles like in the OP

This but unironically

>Obviously no one in Cameroon is condoning the atrocious spitting or the late tackle on Steph Houghton, but is it so hard to understand that these players were distraught at the thought of their dream slipping away when they have worked so hard to get to where they are?

>implying those Cameroon girls know about Italia 1990

The article goes into this, it says that many of them were born long after it but apparently the incident was so completely disturbing to the Cameroonians that it essentially seeped into their collective conscience - basically their Holocaust.

News Media industry is so fucking crazy in UK you're blessed to have this pseudo non tabloid newspaper, even though they ride the SJW train far too much it is unprofessional

I agree, it's a very good paper for regular news. The opinion pieces are just abhorrent

>Njie Enow is a journalist based in Cameroon
Made me think...

i was born in 89 therefore don’t know shit about italy 90. someone give a quick rundown pls on what bad things happened there to cameroon

>A penalty from Gary Lineker in the 83rd minute levelled the game at 2-2 and another spot-kick from Lineker in extra time earned England a 3-2 win. The general consensus in Cameroon and the rest of Africa was that the Mexican referee, Edgardo Codesal, favoured the English.

So no different as to when England complain about been refballed in the world cups against Argentina

not seeing enough of the nigger word on this board this morning for my liking so nigger

the hand of god was the most henious refball of all time

also I can't remember english players ever spitting on anyone

Whole article is cope from start to finish honestly, a penalty 29 years ago just doesn't translate to acting like they did the other day.

journalism, the oldest profession in the world

>Cameroon is the only team that wants to win so they get to act like violent monkeys

yeah i don't necessarily disagree with either of you

the good old racism of low expectations. seriously fuck niggers and fuck the white apologists who normalise their savagery

thx
thats it? what cry babies

kek

da white wymyn be keepin us down, we wuz queens n shit

Lineker that fucking racist at it again *spits*

no nigger in the history of earth ever gave a flying fuck about a single thing that ever happened before they were alive

Unironically this

>Racist penalties from the most cucked man in football punditry.
Pure pottery.

The owners of The Guardian own a load of other businesses which manage to keep it afloat, the paper itself is in the shitter and the increasing focus on 'opinion' stories written by pink-haired twentysomethings is a clear attempt at trying to rake in the clickbait ad revenue.
They haven't fully destroyed their reputation yet like the Independent but they're certainly on a slippery slope.

Bravo

88 post of truth

what's the context? That they were playing in a football match?
Somehow I get the feeling this article will blame men for this somehow, and white men at that.
>Njie Enow
hmmmmm I wonder if she might have a dog in this fight

Gradually I began to hate them.

payback for 66 when Argentinia's captain got sent off for nothing

I imagine it was more likely for turning the Belgrano into a submarine 4 years earlier.

Quick rundown? Did they chimp out?

Constantly excusing behaviour is detrimental to removing prejudice in the long run.

From another thread
>England were given a goal after VAR ruled it onside, which led to Cameroon refusing to restart the match for several minutes. Then Cameroon had a goal ruled out for VAR later on and the player started crying and needed consoling, another long delay.
>England were later awarded a penalty after VAR but the referee feared that Cameroon would walk off the pitch if it was given so the referee overturned the decision.

>i thank god the guardian run their online news the way that they do so that everything's not stuck behind a paywall like the times or the telegraph
What's wrong with that?
>They haven't fully destroyed their reputation yet like the Independent but they're certainly on a slippery slope.
What happened to The Independent?

Threatend to walk off after VAR made 2 correct offside decisions against them
Spit on an English players, stomped one, pushed the ref....

Completely shut down it's print publication in 2016 due to appalling circulation and became an online-only paper. Has since become a British clone of the Huffington Post kept alive through clickbait and hatereads.

Based VAR and cuck referee

Not to mention it's literally owned by a Russian oligarch lmao

I actually like the guardian for their layout and big pictures and minute by minute commentary. Try not to read any opinion pieces though

England-Colombia all over again.
Innocent team gets robbed, reacts like any red-blooded human being would and then the whities start acting all cheeky.
Only difference is that this time no one had the balls to call the anglos out.

Attached: d10s.png (682x639, 631K)

gotta say thats pretty fucking based user

Obviously VAR is not impartial. Just another whitey tool designed to keep the black race down.

el var sinson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: purolokote.jpg (474x470, 36K)

well, in the end, they should tie to to EVIL WHITE MEN(mention, not rich jewish men who own banks, media adn etc)

only really read the european football roundups on there, anything else I steer well clear from

The opinion pieces are the most amazing parts. Always look it up on twitter afterwards since the comments are turned off (disagreeing with an opinion is incredibly offensive).
You're seriously missing out lads.

yes unfortunately womens soccer sucks so bad that players who are massive liabilities can make it to the top levels. also im a firm believer in that the players are a reflection of their mangement/coaching staff. if you have a professional well disciplined FA you don't see this shit nearly as often.

Fuck cameroon. They were acting like the savages they are throughout the entire match.

There was neither sign nor show
When the Saxon began to hate

Not comparable, you and your cokehead has-been idol can fuck off and stop using us and that shitty game as an outlet for your manlet rage about the Falklands.
Fuck off argenniger

They just made a profit and are one of the biggest sites on the internet you dumbfuck.