*Wins da Copa Murica*

>We unironically got to QF with 2 motherfucking points

Are you ready to accept the big Paraguayan cock?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Paraguay.svg.png (800x440, 19K)

che pero cálmate Ramón que el shitposteo es malo para el estomago.

¿POR QUÉ NUNCA LLUEVE EN ARGENTINA?

No se tomó los medicamentos el anciano. Aunque conociendo el terrible culo que tiene la argentina no me sorprendería que no le entre una a Brasil y lo gane Paraguay en penaltis.

por qué no eliminaron a Argentina? Ustedes los paraguas siempre se regalan por un plato de comida, más bien son ustedes los que se abren de culo para que sus amos argentinos les rompan el ano cada vez que están a punto de ser eliminados de una competición

What pisses me off is that Gatito is a motherfucker that either is cat piss or Oliver Kahn GK tier and you'll never know which one you'll find.

Porque Argentina nos var a quitar la hidroeléctrica y el acceso al océano Atlántico si es que no regalamos la cola UwU

Attached: hidrova-paran-paraguay-2-728.jpg (728x546, 151K)

He's oliver khan lvl in Btfogo but a laughing stock in the national team

Didn't you guys once finish runners up without winning a match?

yes and it was kino

Attached: parakek.png (816x444, 19K)

>get runnerup without a single victory just draw all matches and advance in penales
Based as fuck.

portugal of south america

>literary the same teams in this year quarters finals

>state of Ecuador and Bolivia
Does Venezuela have any chance of qualifying for a world cup?

hold still brazil

Attached: 1531496501777.png (414x414, 50K)

>Don't score a single goal en 330 minutes
>Runner up

Yes they do have, this generation of Venezuela got second place in the U20 world cup, they are very good, the big problem they could have is Venezuela going totally to the shitter as a country (which is very close to that) and being unable to provide logistic, stadium and all those things the federation should provide.

Yes, and I hope it. I don't even football kits guys, but I want buy their redwine shirt just to make Bozonaro fans retards seething.

Copa América señores

I hope you'll win the cup bro

ESTO NO ES LA COPA DE ORO

Si un partido termina 0-0 a ambos equipos deberia de quitarsele un punto si es juego de liga o fase de grupo, o ambos deberian ser eliminados si es fase play-off a menos de que sea la final. La gente pierde dos horas de su vida para ver goles, no a maricones tocandose la pelota.

El arubano

>gifts argie another final after bearing Brasil

I for one, accept our new paraguayan overlords. I wouldn't be angry if in the future only Paraguay or Uruguay ever got the Copa América.

Attached: 1512177157685.jpg (720x644, 53K)

Fuck Aruba and Fuck Arubenese "people"

Attached: apu-angry (1).jpg (367x401, 41K)

They are getting good, not Brazil level but they aren't the worst on the continent anymore

We had two draws and a defaet in the last 3 games against them

Should i do it, lads?

Gs. 120.000.- = U$ 20.-

Attached: 20bucksonbestguay.png (375x383, 17K)

You talk as if drawing against and defeating Argentina is a big deal kek

They drew us in Argentina in the last qualies, we didn't lose many points at home. It was litrally the first time we don't defeat Venezuela while playing in Argentina, and then in a friendly on neutral soild they won

Of course we aren't in our best level but we aren't total shit already, at the very least we made it out of the groups stage in the last WC and scored 3 against the world champions in the ro16

How did Chile do in the last WC btw? Asking for a friend

Paraguay is b+r, hope they will win it all

>we aren't total shit already
doubt.jpg

We aren't elite (ie top 10 in the world) but we are still amongst the top 25, we are almost at an historically low form but still not thaaaat bad, we totally rekt the Asian champions a few days ago

>we "rekt" the asian champions a few days ago
what an achievement that is

Well, you almost lost to them

Yeah, Paraguay is going to win on Penalties

I'm not the one claiming my shitty country is top 25 though, am I?

Just becuase we lost to Colombia we are shit now? We are with a new manager who has never had a single managing job before and we've haven't played a single (not even one) game with the same starting XI in the last 39 games (over 3 years)

We still have the players, even with all the instituitional shit we still have only get eliminated by the champion of the cup in the last 2 copa america and 2 world cups, and two being on penalties and the other 2 by just 1 goal

That's because Grondona died (he's been the president for over 30 years) and no one took the power yet, once we get a normal situation again we'll start winning, we still have the talent in the players, if you watch the games you could tell all we need is some trainings, all the mistakes come from misscommunication and lack of knolowedge between the players

Keep in mind we've had 4 different managers in the last 2 years, all we need is some stability

based

You guys have been steadily declining since the 2016 Copa desu, and I'd have to disagree with you on the quality of your current players. Your midfield is looking grim, your defenders are literal whos and your attackers are psychologically worn out of playing for la selesión

>your defenders are literal whos
Pezzella is Fiorentina's captain, Otamendi plays for City, Foyth plays for Spurs and Tagliafico for Ajax

That's hardly some "literally whos"

don't know bro I guess I'm just used to seeing better players on your national team

As I already said, we are in one of the worst generations of all times, but still not as bad to be considered "shit", we aren't candidates to win cups anymore but still decent

We miss Mascherano already seeing we don't have a single classic #5