ATTN: SPAIN

ATTN: SPAIN

Report in here and say nice things about America. Or we will humiliate you on the world stage in a few hours.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-084448_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x411, 53K)

Please score 10 goals at least fuckers, i want to laugh at all those cucks who are shilling this shit

No, give Spain your energy, I can't stand hearing about these cunts anymore. 7-1 us based Spain.

>if your team wins, you lose
jdimsa

Have my energy USWNT

Attached: 1560045264358.png (600x400, 240K)

>THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

Attached: 1492978498561.jpg (126x90, 3K)

Literally nobody cares. I'd rather watch highlights of yesterday's golf tournament than a women's world cup round of 16.

Fuck you I want to see Spain dismantle our cunts.

have sex

A million times this, please BTFO THOSE DYKES, FUCKING PLEASEEE

world cup was last summer Hans, women's world cup is on par with wednesday mid day bowling on espn2

Thank you Ameribros, now our media will finally stop talking about the wwc

>dab on farmers with 13 goals and a conga line
>need to cheat to not get knocked out immediately
hope some of the people defending those dykes realize how overrated they are now

Can't wait for them to get daddy-dicked by France

I wish you win your 4th WC, so you are tied with Germany and Italy with 4 WCs each.
One of your players will probably surpass Gerd Muller in the WC top scorer ranking. Women deserve equal pay!

Attached: 6F67ED35-DD34-4E79-93A4-BDAD1714398F.jpg (750x742, 234K)

What the actual fuck is this image?

incel ammunition

This makes me angry

propaganda

Kill yourself.

>Women's World Cup

I imagine the day Lesbianball became Murica's most succesful and prominente sport, and here it is.

Loving it XDDDDDDDDD

I'll take that. A cup is a cup. Who cares about genders. Way to bully fellow Yea Forums fags, too. GO USA.
>and if we lose we can say who cares about womens soccer

OH NO NO NO
You are not done yet. The ride never ends lel

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1495x785, 712K)

>Comparing performance between men and women football
LMAO absolutely ridiculous. Like what USA scored 20 goals against Thailand and Colombia (the low of the lowest) but had to struggle against Spain (first time reaching 1/8 finals) and barely win 2-1 with two penalties (one generously given)?! Hahaha
Countries with experience and culture of football with progress faster in women football.
USA reign is over, Spain progressed well, you don't stand a chance against France team.
Prepare to go back home USA.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE