Why did he leave? What's the hottest watercooler gossips about it

Why did he leave? What's the hottest watercooler gossips about it.

Attached: skysports-luis-enrique-spain_4414000.jpg (768x432, 52K)

He wants to ride his bike

because he wants the barca job back, he's a MSN babby and the MSN might come back

He's dying

aren't we all?

Getting ready for training the Catalan national team that'll be established next year

Rumor is, hes packing a GIANT hog

his daugther has been fighting against some undisclosed illness for years and is now dying. no trolling, this is the actual reason.

is she cute?

I have no idea. I'm not even sure there are pictures of her around. she must be about 9yo.

Undisclosed illness always means cancer.
For some reason the media always refuses to mention that word even though they're more than willing to write down any unverifiable and egregious bullshit they might come up with. Must be superstition or something.

>quits barca because of """"private reasons""""
>quits spain because of """"private reasons""""
literally me

I have read that his daughter fell off a horse and is getting worse and worse.

test

there's a fuckload of rare and terminal diseases out there, but I guess cancer is the safest bet

it's working fine

>looking at the youth squads of England, France, Belgium, Portugal, and now Spain, I feel so much despair, like Europe has changed, our naive people are being frozen out of all areas of society including football, and I choose not to be a part of what Is to come

I still can't believe he said this

Attached: luisenrique3.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Thought it was Roy Keane from the thumbnail ahaha

the “Black Irish” are basically Galicians/Asturians like Luis Enrique

You'll understand when you'll hear the word for the first time, the weight that it carries

>can’t even keep his daughter alive
Weak mentality

>6-1 PSG, daughter dies
>club keeps getting remontada'd by roma and liverpool

Attached: 1545052121335.png (600x515, 235K)

did he sacrifice his daughter for the PSG win?