Based

Based

Attached: D9fwH1nXUAA8H4v.jpg (960x818, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOu_Pm3zRNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutamente basado y grande pillado de la roja

Is this real?

Oh yes it is
youtu.be/kOu_Pm3zRNs

El jugador caribeño nos dio detalles precisos de cómo los insistentes llamados de atención del joven defensa de la selección uruguaya, José María Giménez, le impidieron mantener la frialdad en el partido y obstaculizaron el aplomo y el equilibro que suele tener. "Primero me preguntó que auto tenía", cuenta Falcao, "cuando le estaba detallando el juego de colores que hacía el tapizado con la chapa de mi Audi, ya se había ido y estaba esperando el centro de un tiro de esquina como a 140 metros de donde habíamos comenzado la charla. Y eso fue sólo el principio...”, afirmó.

"a los 15 minutos de lo del auto, me preguntó por qué la bandera de Ecuador, la de Colombia y la de Venezuela tienen los mismos colores. Cuando, en el entretiempo, hablé del tema con Farid (Mondragón, arquero suplente) él me dice dos cosas importantes: una, que lo de los colores tiene que ver con Simón Bolívar y otra, que no jodiera la madre (sic) y que, a la próxima pregunta del defensa, le disloque el maxilar inferior de un cabezazo".

"¡Ojalá hubiera sido así! A los pocos minutos del segundo tiempo, estaba esperando un centro en el área uruguaya. En ese momento, Giménez se me acercó, me dijo que era su partido debut en la selección mayor, que estaba muy feliz y que se iba a tatuar la fecha del partido. Le sonreí y me preguntó si se escribía 'Setiembre' o 'Septiembre', porque no quería que el tatuaje tuviera sólo números. Conclusión: yo no salté a cabecear, pero él tampoco, porque la pregunta fue muy larga".

"Lejos del clásico intercambio de casaquillas, se acercó solamente para darme su dirección de email en el pasillo del vestuario y así poder, según me dijo, 'seguir conversando y conociéndonos más'. Lo curioso es que yo le pedí su Facebook y no me lo quiso dar. Cuando le pregunté el porqué, me respondió que entraba solamente a jugar al Candy Crush y que no le gusta que lo desconcentren con avisos de notificaciones"

chile

>during a match
>he asked me what car i had
>i began explaining

is soccer really this boring?

Absolute madlad

he was doing it on purpose to annoy him, shit like that happens in basketball all the time too and probably in the NFL

>"Lejos del clásico intercambio de casaquillas, se acercó solamente para darme su dirección de email en el pasillo del vestuario y así poder, según me dijo, 'seguir conversando y conociéndonos más'. Lo curioso es que yo le pedí su Facebook y no me lo quiso dar. Cuando le pregunté el porqué, me respondió que entraba solamente a jugar al Candy Crush y que no le gusta que lo desconcentren con avisos de notificaciones"

eso no puede ser real.

>hey Alexis, what's your favorite dog?

300iq defending tbqhwyf

Wtf I love Gimenez now

that's our future Captain

Attached: 1521825360867.jpg (470x595, 201K)

This madlad has to be the only Pateti player who is based

>not liking based Oblak and Vrsaljko

>Vrsaljwho

I thought he was a drooling retard but Falcao actually responded to him lmao

TL;DR

lmao

Lmao what a big guy

A Man United player after his knee heals.

Attached: tudmanonserbs.png (1024x744, 1017K)

Based south of the border within the rules gamesmanship

tl dr

Falcao does not have a /strongmind/

>Vrsaljko
>Atleti
Ohnonononono

Lmao Gimenez probably gets on Yea Forums

literally on loan from Atletico until the 30th of this month, obese man

He's had like 15 injuries in the last 3 years. He has no knees

this is the first time he's had surgery on it precisely because it kept recurring

jajajajajajajajajajaj no me puedo emputar por esto, Gimenez basado

bump

why would you say this to the press?

Based Josema was always /ourguy/

What a fucking crazy guy, absolutely based

i can't read american

isn't this the lad who was crying in the 80th minute against france at the world cup because Uruguay were 2-0 down? sounds like a poof

Because it's funny and it shows the quality of player Josema is

>I smiled at him and he asked me if it was written 'September' or 'September

it's june

If Falcao said that, he's dumb. I would never tell that in public. Little weird from a man with his experience, falling for zoomer tricks.

>Germans in charge of getting a joke
Holy shit I always thought this whole >German humor thing was a joke but what the fuck. Are you germans that robotic that you cant understand a simple joke? Unreal to me

yeh, irony. very cool

How is that funny?

>"Lejos del clásico intercambio de casaquillas, se acercó solamente para darme su dirección de email en el pasillo del vestuario y así poder, según me dijo, 'seguir conversando y conociéndonos más'. Lo curioso es que yo le pedí su Facebook y no me lo quiso dar. Cuando le pregunté el porqué, me respondió que entraba solamente a jugar al Candy Crush y que no le gusta que lo desconcentren con avisos de notificaciones"
lel

but this is easily the most humourless post in the thread, mutt

>europeans
Yikes

falcao is 33 years of age. how is he getting tricked by shit me and my mates uses to do in school league matches?

>user tries to be funny by clumsily using a stereotype but fails miserably as he isn't witty enough to turn it into a joke
sheesh

>se acercó solamente para darme su dirección de email en el pasillo del vestuario y así poder, según me dijo, 'seguir conversando y conociéndonos más'

Mis lados han dejado el planeta.

english pls

The Caribbean player gave us precise details of how the insistent calls of attention of the young defender of the Uruguayan team, José María Giménez, prevented him from maintaining the coldness in the game and hindered the poise and balance that usually has. "First he asked me what car i had," says Falcao, "when I was detailing the set of colors that the upholstery made with the sheet of my Audi, he had already left and was waiting for the center of a corner shot at 140 meters where we started the talk, and that was just the beginning ... ", he said.

"15 minutes after the car, he asked me why the flag of Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela have the same colors, when, at halftime, I talked about the subject with Farid (Mondragón, substitute goalie). He said two important things: one, that the colors have to do with Simón Bolívar and another, that i should stop screwing around (sic) and that, to the next question of the defense, i should dislocate his lower jaw with a headbutt ".

"I wish it had been like this!" A few minutes into the second half, I was waiting for a center in the Uruguayan area, at which point, Giménez came up to me, told me it was his debut match in the senior team, that he was very happy and that he was going to tattoo the date of the game, I smiled at him and he asked me if it was written 'September' or 'Setember' (the P is silent in spanish), because he did not want the tattoo to have only numbers ... Conclusion: I did not jump, but neither did he, because the question was very long. "

"Far from the classic house exchange, he approached only to give me his email address in the hall of the locker room so, as he told me, 'keep talking and getting to know each other more.' The funny thing is that I asked him for his Facebook and he refused. When I asked him why, he replied that he only uses it to play Candy Crush and that he does not like to be distracted with notifications "

and why the same colours?

They were once all part of Gran Colombia I guess

How does this stuìd rambling get you out of a game?

Gets you into the casual chitchat mentality when you should be cold and focused on the match

thanks amigo