/nrl/

just want to die lads

Attached: 1499053180665.jpg (325x415, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/sport/rugby-union/folau-website-targeted-by-hackers-as-crowdfunding-campaign-shut-down-20190624-p520ss.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

patient zero right there

What's he thinking right now?

Attached: 1560884713096.jpg (710x400, 27K)

>peensland

>need a few dollas for the bus aye

cannot wait for ponGOD to lead queensland from the cherry evans cataclysm

In other news, another setback for Izzy. His Go'Fund'Me page for his $3 mil legal fees was taken down. Devine and her Band of Merry Gentlemen up in arms about Christian persecution.
baka.com.au/sport/rugby-union/folau-website-targeted-by-hackers-as-crowdfunding-campaign-shut-down-20190624-p520ss.html

Izzy should just give up and become a right-wing journalist. I'm sure his new friends Devine, Latham, Bolt and Jones can find him a gig somewhere where he can get paid to rant all he wants about trannies.

>t-thanks cody

Attached: ADVANCE.png (1500x1063, 892K)

Bootlicker

is it time for them to return?

Attached: Westernreds_1995.png (480x480, 217K)

If anything he's the one who fucked Cody over

I ain't licking anyone's boot and I certainly don't think a millionaire like Izzy should be asking people to fund his legal action when he probably has the money himself.

Just got back from the dentist and ate half a bag of original thins lads

Attached: dibbk-2gp_6462.jpg?center=0.355%2C0.464&preset=card-feature.jpg (735x735, 112K)

You'd have to be retarded to think the origin isn't fixed

Clown

Attached: lick lick.jpg (634x423, 40K)

>greedy millionaire cunt asking for more money
hmm made me ponder

SEETHING

Why? Cody invented the anthem hate campaign and failed to be involved or provide service to his left side.

yeah we know its fixed for queensland to win game 3

Who is this then

I call dibs on Dibbs lads XD

So NSW has moved closer on the all time score board. What's the score now? 8676-4050 to Queensland?

Izzy is unemployed with no prospect of future employment in his trade because of an industry wide ban on his services for communicating gospel quotes. The industry employers have far more resources than he does to enforce their ban.

A precedent set under the Fair Work Act would apply to every worker, the costs of establishing a collective labour right therefore belong collectively to all workers, to not contribute is to freeload, like a worker who benefits from a trade union award but who does not pay union dues the persons that established the award.

A worker ought not have to spend a significant portion let alone majority of his wealth to enforce labour protections and overturn collective industry bans, especially when he has no prospect of future employment and income in his trade but for his case. To not allow collective funding for a collective precedent is to allow industry to violate workers rights by mere virtue of their greater access to resources. For this reason labour rights are almost always fought by the collective resources of many workers acting and funding for a common cause. United in resources, the many workers can fight on equitable terms with industry, where as individuals they can not.

>Sally Fitz and Ash Barty both reaching #1 on the same day

Based Aussie female athletes once AGAIN proving that the future is female

>john wick 2 on 7
>commando on 7mate
How are we supposed to choose lads

John Wick 2 is the worst of the trilogy m8

Sally's a fuckin permanent survival stance kook and was overscored on her last wave because Carissa Moore looks like a mutt and the brazos love Sally.
Steph Gilmore and Carissa (not recently) are the only women on the womens tour who can surf well, Caroline Marks has a good backhand but looks like Sally on her forehand (not good).
Rip Curl got Mick to tutor Steph in the guise of surf trips away together, it's why her style is very similar.
Steph will win the world title.

Attached: GILMORE_PV1_1280x720_01.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

imagine shilling womens sports this hard every day on Yea Forums and still nobody gives a fuck about it

lmao

the qantas ceo is a complete faggot, throwing his weight around because his feelings were hurt instead of being a grown up

>NRL pushing womens rugby league
>supporting a game pushing womens sports

also that literal who who won that golf event. I'm quite happy for them lads but i'm even happier that the matildas were knocked out so we can stop listening to their garbage.

As long as I can still have a flog to her Instagram every day you can have her.

Dibbs is unironically elite at footy too

>tfw on a plane and your friend is dead tired

>#EGLER

3. Mitchell
6. Wighton
7. Maloney

Attached: game 2.jpg (328x473, 39K)

Now that the scripted qld loss is over I can get back to watching my broncgods lose all by themselves

But they never lose.

Attached: bron2.jpg (411x596, 55K)

can somebody post that skinny blonde chick spreading her bum cheeks from a few threads ago? forgot to save her

Sorry mate we don't objectify women in /nrl/.

Attached: hgkllkhj.png (768x696, 1015K)

barry check the fusebox

I feel sorry for old mate with the ice addicted prozzie gf because I really like my misses

Attached: brongf.jpg (908x932, 160K)

Calm yourself, they're trying to tap in to the netball market.
I still prefer netball to ladies rugby though.

>unemployed no prospect of future employment in his trade
He's a multimillionaire with plenty of newfound allies in the Conservative Right. I'm sure he can find something and he said it himself, he has devoted his life to Jesus. If he wants to be a fire and brimstone preacher then he's more than welcome to do that.

>ought not have to spend
I would be crying more if this guy was Joe McAverage but he's a celebrity who has been on multiple million a year contract. If he wants to spend 3 million he has it in his own pocket.

fergobutt.jpg