GFs contract is up soon!

Will user FC be able to resign her with renewed interest from Chad FC???

Attached: 1560092072424.jpg (800x476, 72K)

It looks to be a tough signing for user FC as Chad FC is able to offer double the length and twice the cash!

>gf announces she feels she needs to leave to see first team football

feels bad man

Chad FC is offering user FC two second round picks at a later date in exchange for continued financial backing and an extension to her free agency.

What is your team/player relationship

For me it’s messi
>been with her forever
>make sure she promises not to give it her all to sugar daddies (national team)
>never gonna leave her but someday sugar daddies (national team) will stop capping her
>she’s autistic

This is unironically the situation with my current girlfriend. Unfortunately I am obsessed with the thought of fucking other women because I am a man with biological instincts.

Reminder that women like this don't exist and all women are all lying deceitful creatures.

user FC met with a new prospect for the first time today and she shows potential. However, some on the board believe he should this transfer period out, as just last week he decided not to renew the previous GF's contract.

Women like this exist but not for long. No chick's going to put up with a guys emotional drama for a prolonged period of time.

all women are whores
love doesnt exist
fat cocks and fat wallets are all they desire

My squad hasn't played in any matches in almost four years all we do is "practice"

She's a good player, don't get me wrong, but she once a long-term contract but I'm not willing to give. I'll probably see if I can get rid of her and free up some cap space for Drunk Party Girl GF before she gets off the carousel. With any luck, I'll get her last good years on a transfer before dumping her back, and Supportive GF will welcome resigning because she likes being hurt. She'll probably be tired of Beta FC by then anyway.

FUCK ALL WOMEN
THIS IS HOW I TREAT THEM
IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND YOU COME NEAR ME, YOU ARE IN DANGER

Attached: Based.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

have sex and lose weight

WTF is this? The GF's Guide to Enabling a Self-Obsessed Snowflake?
Sickening, tBh.

>I'll probably see if I can get rid of her and free up some cap space for Drunk Party Girl GF before she gets off the carousel.
big market teams ruining the fucking league AGAIN. drunk party girl GF would never come play for my club, even on a loan

I'm begging you for your own well-being user, please PLEASE have sex

my youth director has led my attention to a few promising wonderkids

hsi

Give birth.

I think the commissioner might have some issues with your strategy mate

Attached: why dont you have a seat.png (680x440, 100K)

>THE CHAD STRIDE

me on the elft

user currently under self imposed ban after youth player irregularities.

GF is nearing retirement, but that doesn't mean user FC shouldn't get at least a few more good seasons out of her

Player user will relocate his franchise from his Mother's Basement City to Single Apartment in a couple of weeks.

Wrong rumors. Chad FC isn't really interested in signing GF but she will go there on a short term loan.

Not a smart move, she will be playing in second division soon

should be much better for fostering a successful player-club relationship. you should be proud user

user is very old for a rookie at 27 but he is coming over on a loan from Incel FC. It's a million to one shot but cinderella stories exist

ok, which one of you did that?

BAKA: Drunk Man Punches 2 Women In Their Chest Causing The Elderly Woman To Fall Down!

lul

for me, the old woman dived

This man has sex.