Attached: can.png (781x458, 24K)

>Hoilett
fucking hell

>the conquerors of cuba

>Cuba is good at succ--

you can't hit steroid-fueled home runs on a soccer pitch

Cuba players are probably more worried about getting food and seeking asylum

-ccer

Attached: 1401065876730.jpg (560x560, 63K)

>Cuba

ohnnonononononononono

Bernie 2020

WE THE NORTH

>beating the absolute powerhouse of cuba

>third matchday of the group
By this time 80% of the Cuban team has already defected.

OH NO
OH NO
OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

I WISH WE COULD BACK IN TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAYS

I can't believe I miss Luis Fernando Suarez

I can't believe I miss fucking Pinto.

LMAO based desu

>Suarez gets the team to the semi finals of the Gold Cup

>Pinto needed the escritorio to beat French Guiana
Nah I don't miss him

Attached: Pinto.jpg (1024x629, 35K)

Still much better than this shit.

He rates cuba hahahahaha the state of gringos

Could you do us a favor and let us win the match on Tuesday? You're still eliminated so you have nothing to loose.

No.

-iety

Im surprised Cuba still exists, lmao. Their whole thing was being a communist shithole, but Venezuela and North Korea surpassed them in that, so none even talks about it anymore.

playing scared against a Caribbean island
vs
playing scared against a Caribbean island

Coito is literally a cheaper Pinto, which that in itself is a disgrace

Give up your claim to isla conejo and we will consider it

But I thought communism always wins?

>Canada
> soccer

Oh no no no no no
no no no no no no

still not good enough to overcome this

Attached: canadumb soccer.jpg (384x384, 28K)

At least we were doing sort of okay in the Hexa. This time it doesn't seem like we would be able to qualify.

It's 2006 all over again, we don't have shit to compete with this time, maybe this time we will bother to develop players instead of chucking them to some random Middle Eastern team the minute they show flashes of brilliance. Remember that we needed the Tripadvisor and Trivago miracle to even get our shit kicked in by Australia, Pinto underachieved hard for a man that was so well regarded after his 2014 run.

Doesn't count la. You can't expect our players to perform in random caribbean third world countries where the entire squad gets food poisoning and/or malaria.
Keep in mind the team was assembled by soliciting random people at the airport delayed and with nothing better to do for the next 24 hours than play some meme game for their country.

>It's 2006 all over again,
We actually had a great squad in 2006. The problem was that we had a shit coach and had to ask Chelato for help at the last minute.
>you now remember raul martinez sambula was honduras coach

I still remember Juan de Dios Castillo and Flavio Ortega as managers. RIPIP. Juan de Dios did pretty well, we really should try successful league managers not named Medford a try again.

And we should try to stop getting so pissy about naturalizing foreign players, at least they want to play for us, unlike most of the players on our squad