/seriea/ & /calciomercato/

/Inter attempts to buy everyone/ edition

Argentina - Qatar (playing at the moment)

Small Update:

Domenico Berardi could end up with Samp and EDF as there is supposedly a 12mil offer

>Inter, Milan, La Dea, Roman, and Napoli are all looking at Benjamin Bourigeaud

Paolo Maldini was spotted meeting with Theo Hernandez

>El Shaarawy is possibly leaving Roma as he is looking for more bonuses. Could result in a trade for Veretout.

Roma have cooled their interest in Gianluca Mancini. While German Pezzella is being tipped to replace Manolas.

>Empoli

Attached: 1561122718684.jpg (1440x810, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3czIVUDEJ4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561326484578.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=nrFEcfECAak
youtube.com/watch?v=InkS0ZpRBuo
deepl.com/translator
calciomercato.com/news/san-siro-sotto-osservazione-trema-il-terzo-anello-dello-stadio-52916
twitter.com/ParisUnitedEN/status/1143135488066445312
youtube.com/watch?v=SYkPwPv5yOo
youtube.com/watch?v=t-YXa7btqF0
youtube.com/watch?v=-s87qYUy6MU
mobile.twitter.com/GabryHouse1/status/1134371441254834176
youtu.be/TzuUZFmI_sM
twitter.com/IkerCasillas/status/1143444904959467520
asroma.com/en/news/2019/6/petrachi-appointed-club-s-new-sporting-director
youtube.com/watch?v=mbNlZkZypMU
twitter.com/YutoNagatomo5/status/1143513791092543488
twitter.com/SkySport/status/1143599246215716864
twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1143647999308029952
twitter.com/en_sscnapoli/status/1143902118576840706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LAUTARO "EL BOVINO" MARTINEZZZZZZZ

Why the fuck would El Sharaawy agree to go to Fiorentina after his best year in ages?

>PSG will return with a new offer for De Ligt that Juventus won't be able to match

>Domenico Berardi could end up with Samp and EDF as there is supposedly a 12mil offer
Imaging Ferrero and Berardi partying with coke and whores

>Berardi
>Ever leaving Sasol
Yeah, no

>CHAD will return with a new offer for gf that user FC won't be able to match

Attached: images.png (205x246, 7K)

In that case Ferrero would need to get El Shaarawy too

Who /earthquake/ here?

Tbh I didn't feel it
Nothing major I'm guessing, I felt the L'Aquila earthquake

Mostly /tornado/ these days

Where?

Hot take, De Rossi will follow EDF

Roma, 3,7 magnitude

If Juve really pull off De Ligt that's impressive. It would be even better if they dump the shitter Bonucci at the same time.

exchange Sarri = EDF when?

Remember when Berardi was 40m (lol)? Fuck this market. Can't wait till we sell Kessie and by Vertout or whatever the fuck his midtable name is for 25m.

Terroni mad

Attached: IMG_20190623_183330.jpg (3968x2976, 2.98M)

>Barcellona merda
>Torino merda
>Berlusconi
wtf?

>torino merda
>barcellona merda
???

also I want a family supply of the Macron ones please

youtube.com/watch?v=H3czIVUDEJ4

I'm tired of this life, give me the numbers for Superenalotto and I'll give you 1 million each

Attached: 1560125150869.png (600x1078, 485K)

sent ;^)

based
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561326484578.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=nrFEcfECAak
Also in Santa Claus suits

quite impressed with his link-up with de paul, will love seeing Inter splash the cash on some unproven italians and an overweight ngubu instead of buying a legit proven playmaker the team desperately needed for years

Is moving from Udinese to Atalanta a good move for De Paul?
They were both almost equally horrible last season

Cr7-Dybala-Costa or Costa-Cr7-Dybala
SmS-Pjanic-Rabiot
Sandro-Chiellini-De Ligt-???/Spina

>according to Di Marzio Daniele De Rossi is ready to accept an offer from an Italian team

Attached: 1546510130052.png (1069x1156, 294K)

>They were both almost equally horrible last season
Atalanta are in the champions league you smacked ass. It's a huge upgrade.

De Rossi to Brescia confirmed

>punished De Rossi vs his former love
Kino

>Theo Hernandez
genuinely forgot he existed

sorry, I had a brainfart
it's from Udinese to Fiorentina for 25 million euros

what did palermo ever do to those sorry fucks ??!!

it just keeps getting worse

please no. i wanted to see him break some legs in the epl or some other zoomer league

So who’s Roma getting? Andersen, Pezzella and Lyanco all floating around

inb4 samp

Roma is a shinking ship

I miss Stephan. I think very highly of Mihailovic's term at Milan, but that was some dumb shit.
>we don't need him because we're not gonna play with wingers
>starts playing with winger several months later

morning news recap to bump the thread:

With reports Daniele De Rossi will remain in Serie A after Roma let his contract expire, options include Sampdoria, Fiorentina, Inter, Milan and Atalanta.
>Inter striker Lautaro Martinez was on target as Argentina beat Qatar 2-0, progressing to the Copa America quarter-finals along with Colombia.
Italy are still in the running for a European Under-21 Championship semi-final place, but it all depends on France-Romania today.
>Milan met with Theo Hernandez today and it’s reported Real Madrid are prepared to loan him out for just the €2m salary.
Sassuolo are close to Empoli striker Francesco Caputo, while they are targeting Romania U21 international midfielder Alexandru Cicaldau.
>Sampdoria have officially sold goalkeeper Vid Belec to APOEL Nicosia, with the payment spread out over two seasons.
Juventus are trying to rush through the details for Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt, with Pavel Nedved meeting agent Mino Raiola.
>Inter, Milan, Atalanta, Roma and Napoli are battling Sevilla for €20m-rated Stade Rennais midfielder Benjamin Bourigeaud.
Patron Rocco Commisso wants to “see an entertaining Fiorentina team and will put everything into this, not just money.”
>Sassuolo striker Domenico Berardi could reunite with Eusebio Di Francesco, as it’s reported Sampdoria are offering €12m plus Gianluca Caprari.
Roma have reportedly offered 18-year-old Jean Freddi Greco to free sporting director Gianluca Petrachi from his Torino contract.
>Roma have reportedly cooled their interest in Atalanta defender Gianluca Mancini, as new Coach Paulo Fonseca doesn’t deem him a priority.
Cristian Zapata’s agent claims the out-of-contract defender has chosen Genoa because he was “convinced by their project.”
>Napoli could reportedly finalise a deal for Roma defender Kostas Manolas on Wednesday, as they are willing to pay his €36m release clause.

Alberto Gilardino believes Patrick Cutrone should “move away from Milan” in search of the game time that would help him grow.
>Milan have begun negotiations with Arsenal by offering €38m for Lucas Torreira, claim Italian reports, albeit on a two-year loan with option to buy.
Napoli midfielder Allan hopes James Rodriguez joins him at the Stadio San Paolo, but Maurizio Sarri is “just an opponent” now at Juventus.
>Milan director Paolo Maldini was spotted having a meeting with Real Madrid left-back Theo Hernandez by Spanish media today.
Mario Mandzukic could remain in Serie A, as it’s reported Lazio are leading the hunt for the Juventus centre-forward.
>After Milan and Roma links, it looks as if Napoli full-back Mario Rui is heading back to Portugal for Benfica, possibly in an exchange with Alejandro Grimaldo.
Award-winning director Paolo Sorrentino revealed he filmed a scene for The Young Pope about a Napoli Scudetto that was cut “for superstition.”
>Villarreal defender Daniele Bonera could retire this summer and return to Milan as an assistant to Marco Giampaolo.
Napoli would be prepared to sell Lorenzo Insigne for €70m, it’s reported, with Atletico Madrid and Inter ready to start talks.
>There is still a massive €25m gap between the €60m Inter offer and Manchester United’s demands for Romelu Lukaku and Mauro Icardi won't accept a swap.
Mentor Giovanni Galeone reveals Max Allegri “feels betrayed by Juventus,” while replacement Maurizio Sarri “is not prepared for some situations.”
>Roma have joined Milan, Tottenham, Arsenal and Lyon in the race for Sampdoria defender Joachim Andersen, seen as the replacement for Kostas Manolas.
More details are emerging on Napoli’s deal with Real Madrid for James Rodriguez, on loan with option to buy, but obligation if they win the Scudetto.
>Juventus are holding out for at least €55m in cash for Joao Cancelo, whereas Manchester City keep trying to add Danilo to the deal.

Fiorentina President Rocco Commisso reiterated Federico Chiesa “will stay for at least another year” and he’ll keep trying for Gabriel Batistuta.
>Wanda Nara has denied the “enormous lie” claiming she called new Coach Antonio Conte only to be told Mauro Icardi is not part of his new Inter plans.
English fans are buzzing about rumours Gianluigi Buffon could join Leeds United, but there seems to be very little behind this story.

>English fans are buzzing about rumours Gianluigi Buffon could join Leeds United, but there seems to be very little behind this story.

Not really desu

Derossi and Totti fags btfo
Eh ma pallotta è un maiale...

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.
After being pushed away from the club they're supposed to go to Tibet in a spiritual retirement, right?

>implying Pallotta wasn't a pig 2 months ago when Totti and De Rossi where in Roma
>falling for the obvious bait
aaaaaaand it's bullshit. Yesterday it was Milan for Massara, then Fiorentina for Montella and Pradè, now Inter for Conte, next up is going to be Samp with EDF. It's the classic "we don't have anything to talk about so we'll just link a player to every manager/director he worked with"

How badly will he flop?

Attached: D549A316-AA42-40B8-9E76-919EDBE8E47C.jpg (1600x1067, 265K)

>barely set foot in Rome
>already gained 10 kgs
yeah this isn't going to go well, is it?

Attached: 1536903571589.jpg (810x450, 62K)

>sign Zorro
>get sergent Garcia

>Award-winning director Paolo Sorrentino revealed he filmed a scene for The Young Pope about a Napoli Scudetto that was cut “for superstition.”
>we were robbed of this

Attached: 46654-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 32K)

kek imagine ripping off Drive with Inter qt but without the inter qt

youtube.com/watch?v=InkS0ZpRBuo

what's the point of going after Lukaku if you havent solved the Icardi situation? That's smoke in the eyes

>More details are emerging on Napoli’s deal with Real Madrid for James Rodriguez, on loan with option to buy, but obligation if they win the Scudetto.
> but obligation if they win the Scudetto.
Do moral scudettos count?

Attached: 1561143510787.jpg (292x331, 39K)

It's dumb as fuck
They should just get a cheap boomer to fill in and spend all the money on midfielders and fullbacks

Speaking of which, did anyone watch the Argentina - Qatar game, how was Lautaro?

Attached: piemontem18_43818307_580821452377740_6685328205487422035_n.jpg (1080x1080, 46K)

lamo

>negotiation between PSG and Lazio for Sergej Milinkovic Savic. The French are serious, with Leonardo set to put 75 million euros on the plate. Lotito asks for 100 million, but it is possible that it could be closed for a figure between 80 and 90.

>"Concrete possibilities for Matthijs de Ligt, complications for Paul Pogba". This is what La Stampa writes today on newsstands about what emerged from the summit with Mino Raiola. The possibilities to get to the Ajax defender are true, strong: Fabio Paratici is completing the agreement with his agent with a 150 million euro clause attached. And at 70 million euros, ajax should be satisfied.

>Barcelona and Inter could carry out an exchange between Radja Nainggolan and Arturo Vidal. The most probable hypothesis is that of an exchange of loans with related purchase rights.

>Genoa are still looking in Argentina after the operation with the Lanus for the 18-year-old striker Pedro De La Vega which should reach 10 million euros, a deal in synergy with Inter. In the last hours the rossoblù club has offered 5 million to the Belgrano for defender Bruno Amione, who is only 17 years old and therefore, theoretically, he could be forced to stay at home until he reaches the age of majority.

>
Inter has not given up absolutely for Nicolas Pépé, the Ivorian striker of the Lille revelation of the last Ligue 1. Latest updates come from the French broadcaster TF1: during the transmission 'Téléfoot', the point was made on the player , which tomorrow will debut in the African Cup with its national team. Explaining that the Nerazzurri have raised their offer to 75 million.

>according to GdS, Zaniolo and Kean have also been brainlets with the main NT, both in March and June and probably will not be called next time

oh well, I guess they'll be booking a comfy motel room instead

"se me lo chiedete non indosseró altra maglia"

and nobody asked for that, which he predicted because he's not a retard, as opposed to you.

kek

Why can't we all be nice to each other

Attached: 1529041688581.gif (498x416, 89K)

Pedulla:
>De Rossi: Milan tried (5 days ago) and will try again. He has a great relationship with that he said, Giampaolo "I'm proud that Daniel intends to join my staff." But in the meantime De Rossi wants to play at least a year. Also offered by Fiorentina, Samp

>Lucas Torreira is no longer happy at Arsenal. And he told his current leaders, hoping to get the go-ahead. His agent Pablo Bentancur is trying to free him, given that Milan has knocked several times and Giampaolo considers him the best director in circulation to be able to raise the qualitative rate of the team that will entrust him. Arsenal is a tough guy, but the presence of Gazidis in the Rossoneri club can help.

the absolute state of this broken english

My english is broken but to be fair this is bing/google translation from Pedulla's twitter and website

>He has a great relationship with Giampaolo
Great relationship = they didn't kill each other during those 180 minutes a year they spent in the same building.

Is it Kean or Zaniolo being a bad influence for the other?

judging from what they said when Zaniolo had his explosion, they were both shitheads but Zaniolo stopped acting retarded when he got to Entella. So I guess Kean is the bad influence considering he already got kicked out from the u19 team in the past

>Andersen
>Roma buying players that actually cost money

>Roma have reportedly offered 18-year-old Jean Freddi Greco to free sporting director Gianluca Petrachi from his Torino contract.
lmao, poorfags

Didn't Kean have problems in the NT alredy? There was another guy with him but not Zaniolo i think

it was Scamacca

>tfw you will never blow your load over her rockhard abs while she looks at you menacingly

Attached: 62225541_1235660086611804_3609160456210653843_n.jpg (1080x1349, 221K)

Pro-tip:
deepl.com/translator

It uses machine learning to improve and seems noticable better than Google/Bing

Lucas Torreira WELCOME to AC Milan | 2019 | Skills | Passes | Interceptions

>Milan and Inter have reached an agreement to move out of San Siro, il Meazza sarà demolito
F to La Scala del calcio Italiano
S and LI MORTACCI VOSTRI IN ETERNO to Inter and Milan

Scala already told them to chill the fuck out lol

Can't believe I'm saying this but based Sala
Fuck off and build your stadium in the Emirates if you want one, San Siro shuold be a protected monument

Theo Hernandez is unironically a great signing

>Ngubu causing problems in the national team

Imagine my shock.

the third plague bringing this country down after the mafia and roman singer-songwriters, our morbid attachment to any piece of concrete older than 40 years

This just randomly crossed my mind. What is the name of Galliani's favorite restaurant again?

S. Siro is literally crumbling and it wold havedone so many years ago if it wasn't for the Milan clubs. The dickhead Sala never paid a cent to keep it in good shape the only reaso it's still standing is that the clubs kept renovating it

>Roman singer-songwriters
Since when neomelodic singers and songwriters aren't considered a menace?
>Let's just demolish everything with a single piece of history attached to it
Yeah, SURE, let's just demolish the coliseum to build popular houses, let's pull a Ciancimino and Riina nation-wide.
If Milan and Inter had any balls they would've shown the comune the check for keeping their property working and running.
And it's still retarded to demolish it when the Ferraris was built ten years before San Siro and it's in better shape. 90% of relevant stadiums were built in the 50s and 60s as well, including Olimpico and San Paolo.

>the Salvini effect

Attached: U31201997743395LLF.png (304x232, 42K)

Giannino

>the city should lose an asset worth hundreds of millions to favour an American and a Chinese company
Good goy. How about they find an area and pay for the infrastructure and everything else instead? Because they want to invest as little as possible and get the most profit? Surely not, they're doing it for the good of Milan and Inter fans, just like Pallotta for Roma supporters

Tbh I don't really like abs, feels like fucking a guy
Thicker eyebrows and smuggish face are what is doing it for me with her

Attached: piemontem18_51794416_313323629612372_5913305595308572704_n.jpg (921x921, 230K)

This user gets it. Foreign properties are always into this just for the profit.
>inb4 Commisso
Too early into his reign to tell. Also actually Italian who emigrated and now has money to buy an historic team, which is pretty much the Yea Forums dream. We'll see if he's gone full Burger or the salt of never having a single Calabrian team be relevant outside of Crotone kept his mind in place.

Any milanese pasta anons itt, just what is the current condition of san siro? What is exactly the problem so that it can't be renovated? I can't imagine it being as bad as Napoli's stadium

It would be a shame because it's such an iconic design.

Thanks.

Giannino

San Paolo and Olimpico are shitholes as well, EXPECIALLY San Paolo

>the city should lose an asset worth hundreds of millions
that they can't afford to keep running and that ould be 90% of the time empty without those companies

They literally just fixed San Paolo's appearance and made it almost completely UEFA-compliant. Moreso, ADL actually wants to fix the fucking thing.
And the Olimpico might be a shithole, but it doesn't stop any Roman from literally stabbing you if you offend the thing. Milanesi are the most cucked citizens of Italy.

that stands are literally starting to shake (calciomercato.com/news/san-siro-sotto-osservazione-trema-il-terzo-anello-dello-stadio-52916 )
Renovating it would cost almost as much as bulding a new one and the clubs are tired of not owning their own stadium.

>They literally just fixed San Paolo's appearance and made it almost completely UEFA-compliant
wow ALMOST, the future is here!
How is wanting a better stadium being cucked exactly?

I wonder if he is still doing business there.

>How is wanting to demolish a piece of history to replace it with a soulless, plastic junkyard named after a fucking bank instead of trying to fix the uncountable times they spit on it and fucked it up cucked?
Gee, you tell me. As I said, if Milan and Inter really spent that much money on keeping the thing running and patched it up, they could theoretically get ownership from those retards at the comune for next to no money. In the conditions it's sitting, though, odds are the teams also did fuck all to keep the place standing and always wanted to demolish it.

so are they still going to share the new stadium?

Yes, Scaroni and Antonello confirmed it. They're going to co-finance it and co-own it.
Watch as these retarded teams tear each other apart in a few years.

You can't now now how the new one will look, and anyway it's more cucked to keep paying and giving part of your revenue to someone that does literally nothing with and for the stadium instead of just getting your own and keeping all your profits no matter how much you try to spin it with nostalgia goggles
>if Milan and Inter really spent that much money on keeping the thing running and patched it up, they could theoretically get ownership from those retards at the comune for next to no money
no, that's not how it works

Thanks i'll keep it in mind

>Milan and Inter fixed San Siro as "inquilini" while il comune di Milano was the "affittuario"
>Tribunals decided that repairing a "proprietà in affitto" with your own money made the "affittuario" your debtor beyond the normal "affitto"
>Implying any sane judge wouldn't have applied the same to Milan and Inter had the societies dragged il Comune's ass to tribunal
Based retards who don't know how the rights about properties in Italy work.

>that ould be 90% of the time empty without those companies
This is a fallacy. Right now it's only used for football during the season because they're the playing every three days. If Milan and Inter had another stadium, San Siro could be used more often for other events. Building another stadium would be a win/win for everyone but it requires investements.
Nobody argues that it's better to own a stadium. It's that they want their stadium at the conditions they impose.
Again nobody is stopping them from building their own stadium, they even made a nice and tidy law that allows everyone to skip a shitload of bureaucracy. The problem is that they want to build a stadium without having (or without wanting to invest) the amount of money required. It's the exact same problem with Pallotta but with different conditions.

DeLigt to PSG

twitter.com/ParisUnitedEN/status/1143135488066445312

So we all agree Juve is getting Raiola'd, right?

Based Leotardo cucking Juve for once

Sala just said that before 2026 nothing will happen because they want to use it for the winter Olympics. The problem is that Inter and Milan want to dismantle it and make other buildings in its area, probably to attract more investors since they don't have the money, but the Comune doesn't have any intention to renounce its cash cow, expecially knowing that they can leverage a lot on the popular sentiment towards the stadium. Maybe things will change if Sala loses the elections in 2021 but I doubt anything would change.

they did invets but just not enought to gain property. Anyway you cn't blame them for wanting a new modern stadium that they actually own

Imaging thinking 2 multibillion dollar companies don't have the money to build a stadium

>implying it would be profitable at all to build a new stadium beside a larger, more beloved one without any complementary services like malls and shit

>without any complementary services like malls and shit
They will obviously build all that stuff as well. Also the stadium alone does increase profit

Attached: ricavi stadio.png (424x279, 71K)

their networths have absolutely nothing to do with how much they can or are willing to invest in a stadium. Otherwise De Valle would have built 25 stadiums around Firenze

I'd like to see a graph detailing the source of all of Juventus' profits and see if there is a direct correlation with the move to the Allianz Stadium or if it's just other stuff.
Also, does that keep count of inflation/deflation?

Is Inter still after Victor Moses? Would be a great cheap signing he was really good under Conte at Chelsea I thought.

Attached: 686385978-kAw-U433207696724098SD-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Sezioni-593x443.jpg (593x443, 51K)

Where are they going to build those, in the parking lot? Anyway nothing will happen for a few decades at least, unless the Terzo Anello comes crashing down no administration would ever renounce San Siro because the political backlash would be insane.

>Where are they going to build those
where S. Siro is now i think

>implying that increase in the earnings are only due to the stadium.
The impact of stadiums on a club financial success has been greatly overblown by the media (((and the ones behind them))) in Italy.
Juve only made about 15m more than Milan, Inter and Roma. A stadium is a huge investment that takes quite a bit to pay itself back and its revenue is linked to the team perfomance (which requires even more investements).
Not every profit is worth the effort and that's why Pallotta will only build in that shit area or in Fiumicino, why Inter and Milan would rather bring down San Siro and reuse the infrastructure around it, why Della Valle gave up when Renzi and Nardella wouldn't allow them to build a small city around it, why Lotito only talks about it and why the only reason Juve managed to build it is that Elkan/Agnelli have complete control over Torino and paid only 25m for the concession of the area with a city asset inside.

Attached: 1534416127535.png (929x366, 26K)

>T.Hernandez, Torreira, Veretout IN
>Rodriguez, Kessie, Suso, Hakan OUT

Yeah I'm thinking we're back

Attached: 1561105533447.jpg (1023x1384, 326K)

happened to me after 3 days in Napoli

literally no problem, dismantle the 3rd ring and the stadium is gtg

>praising stabbing subhumans
Alright retard

>41k
>laughing girls.jpeg

Nah, Romans hate the Olimpico.
They just hate Pallotta more

What year do they think san siro will be gone? would like to visit before it's too late

>Watch as these retarded teams tear each other apart in a few years.
This is the peak of Milan footy though.

Roma and Lazio fans both hate the Olimpico (which isn't a shithole, it's just shit for football) and they both want a new stadium, built in a place that doesn't get flooded, with infrastructure that will actually allow fans to go watch the match without being stuck in traffic for 4 hours, or waiting 2 hours for the Roma-Lido train or hiking half the city by bike on a godforsaken street.
Crazy, I know.

Attached: 1539905635830.jpg (1400x933, 388K)

based

It's very nice architecturally, very unique and imposing structure. It looks like a fortress of sorts.

>shaving your chest hair

As someone who lives near Ostiense, a stadium in which I could get to via train in 20 minutes would be great.
Also having a direct metro/train is really essential, it's almost impossible to take a bus away from the Olimpico because the traffic will prevent any from leaving and buses are never on time anyway

Not before 2030 I'd say. Milan is trying to land Winter Olympics in 2026, so nothing before that. That year there will also be city hall elections so you can be sure nobody is going to put demolishing such a beloved symbol in their electoral program.

I absolutely love the design. Only wish they could stay there and just renovate the inside. Why don't they get anywhere near full attendance anymore? If the stadium is that big they must have filled it at some point right?

I just love how the media abroad ate up what Scaroni said about San Siro and they actually think a decision was taken.

He can't help it, he's a typical low-test P*rtuguese

it's embarrassing, we're becoming effeminated

They do fill it regularly in the big games. And as you can see from the attendance figures here inter has a 56k attendance average which is not bad at all.
Still it is hindered by its size. Being so far from the field is not really the optimal way of watching footballs. Knowing that going to the stadium means you will have a worse viewing experience than sitting on the couch at home definitely plays into the reason why attendance has diminished in Italy.

Is it true that all games are televised there too? meaning even less incentive to go to the stadium?

I mean they're televised if you pay for expensive, overpriced and swindling services.
But they're not televised for "free".

Attached: 6ed411e0-46f4-4f50-a1c7-b533298cd2e9.jpg (698x399, 12K)

Riverdale-esque for some reason

Attached: 6bf1ef6b0fa8730d133e2fab5f4a14f5.jpg (500x600, 46K)

The upper rows are kind of unsafe and too high, the stadium technically has 80000 seats but even in big games they don't open it completely (still reaches over 60000).
Gotta harvest those drama clicks from desperate fans. We'll have articles about it every week for the next decade.

I honestly cant trust a man who shaves his chest desu

>(still reaches over 60000).
big games regularly do 78k-79k

he really looks like his catenacciaro fat twin

youtube.com/watch?v=SYkPwPv5yOo

I saw pierre-emil hojbjerg today lads

I bet she sucks dick like a vacuum cleaner

FM legend

If you check her channel you can see she is some kind of conspiracy theory nut, I'd bet she is up for pretty much anything when it comes to taking a dick

Yea Forums is unironically raising my standards for women and I do not like it

>mfw De Ligt turns out to be another Bonucci

Attached: 1536695500114.png (413x395, 154K)

paying for watching football, that's new

-----------------Donnarumma
Calabria Andersen Romagnoli Hernandez
------------Torreira
-------Kovacic Ceballos
------------Paqueta
------Piontek ???

Winter Olympics in Milan 2026 just confirmed, nobody will touch San Siro at least until then. Also the city hall might be able to jew money for restorations.

Attached: d98.png (680x371, 100K)

>T. Hernandez
He would literally be the biggest brainlet/hothead in the entire league

Attached: theo-hernandez-as-smart-object-2.jpg (1216x912, 96K)

lmao the delusion

Andrè Silva

>smuggish face
based

is he the kickups guy?

-----------------Donnarumma
Calabria Caldara Romagnoli Hernandez
-------------------Krunic
--------------Kessie Ceballos
------------------Paqueta
-------------Piontek Andrè Silva

Fixed, it's more realistic like this

Yeah, for me that look that she's going to rip your dick of if you don't please her is more important as well.

But I can't deny that I'm into fit girls

Fras can you suggest me a good app for Android for keeping track of cycling? I need to lose weight over the summer so I can acquire more qt art hoes

>Indonesian dad and Italian mom
>is basically like a finnish
Wew

Attached: 1547765487403.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Judo-Girls is where it's at when you look for abs and gripstrength

Strava is what my tryhard cycling faggot friend uses though that is like a part-tracking distance/calories app, part social network where you can see covered distance/time by other users and try to compete with it.
You can use pretty much any workout app like MyFitnessPal for simple calorie tracking.

Also I'm doing the same, got back in the routine of cycling 4 or 5 days a week for an hour. Feels good mane. Do need to pick up some cheap dumbells or small weights for arms but I keep putting it off.
Also make sure to fix your diet, don't fuck up like me. I did over 3000km last summer and made minimal progress because I was dumb and thought I could still binge sugar and pasta like nothing. Also avoid /n/ and stick to /fit/, /n/ is pretty much what /bundes/ is on this board.

Good luck user

I wanted a get a mileage app some time ago for when I went on runs, but they all wanted to know my location at all times and I had to make an account and shit so i said fuck that

Ghengis/10

It's a bit of a pain I know, but it's not exactly easy to figure out a cycling route in a large city without getting into busy avenues or getting miles away from the city, I don't want to do more than 15/20 kms for the first times
Thanks for the encouragement, my diet is fine but I need to work on the quantities and worst of all (my heart cries in pain as I type this) cut down the alcohol. Thanks God I already use a bike to move around so at least there's that keeping me from becoming an absolute landwhale, but less than 10 kms a day isn't enough

Attached: i-love-you-3000-alright-alright-alright-alright-alright-alright-55798732.png (500x400, 95K)

Try to go for 25, that's about one hour worth of it. Also small tip - I find myself far more eager and in the mood to go for a ride when I know that I got a podcast or audio book set up on my phone, especially since books take a lot of time and it gives me something to look forward to. As much as I love music, it doesn't do it for me because cycling isn't exactly a dynamic activity, you get a steady rhythm going and paddle away.

>Foggia will not be able to play in Serie C next season, as no one was interested in buying the black-and-red devils, Gianluca di Marzio reports
TOPKEK

Where is Cutrone going?

Why not buy a jump rope and find a nice park to workout in? Riding a bike in a busy city sounds like an unhealthy exercise in more than one way.

Basedso to Atletico, good riddance

Sitting on my penis

if its just weight loss you want then your diet will have a bigg impact
have lots of water bottles around the place and fruit/nuts/seeds out
if you want a snack between meals have a drink of water first, if you are still hungry 5 mins later then have fruit, then seeds/nuts after if still hungro and the next meal is a while away
intermittent fasting might seem like a meme but it works,but its also weirdo behaviour
obligatory squats and oats meme

I tried going for cardio/running in a park but I'm really not motivated enough. I like cycling and already do some every day so I figured I could tolerate it more easily. There are routes on the verge of the city, I just need a way to figure out how to get there quickly and how far am I going.
Thanks for the tip, I'll try out tomorrow.

Fiorentina kits

Attached: D91jcBjXUAIwuW4.jpg large.jpg (1080x721, 164K)

the absolute state of those tattoos

Based Calcio Storico kits, more retarded tradition ever but still based. Tbh I'd like a more gawdy version to make them feel more renaissance, maybe little strips on the sleeves or weird symbols or shit.

they couldn't pay for actual kits so they just got some colored shirts from Decathlon?

Can't wait to watch Chiesa dive in those shirts

I've been doing that 8:16 hours thing for a while now and I'm thinking of adding a full 24 hrs fast once a week. Problem is I moved back in with my overeating parents so keeping down the sheer quantity of food that gets trough my mouth at dinner is difficult.

>Conte: vittoria di una nazione unita
>same party that pushed Roma out of olympic games race
>also same party that made Turin drop out of the race for these winter olympic games
Ah yes

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 20.45.28.png (419x293, 178K)

Where will you be in 2026 bros?

Attached: 1533077740477.jpg (322x322, 13K)

ill admit it is a lot easier when living on your own/with other people
cutting out crisps was a big one, now i just seem them as pointy salt cards
some people like fruity/green/posh teas without milk to put hunger off
as long as you are eating full meals in that time instead of air on vegan toast shit, then that should reduce snacking and you should be good
gl

>intermittent fasting might seem like a meme but it works
This, you don't even have to be weird about it, just eat your food in an 8 hour timeframe.

>I'm really not motivated enough
I feel you, the worst part is walking/biking to the park, jumping/running your socks off, and then having to slug home all sweaty and exhausted. Having a car helps.
Biking is good too, if the roads aren't busy you can explore the shit out of your area as a bonus. You got a pro bike or some meme mtb?

What's the Italian word for "bydlo"

Barcelona are idiots if they exchange Vidal for Nainggolan, he was one of their best players

Better than this years golf shirts

right here

Watching the Biathlon qt's in real life instead of on TV, it's on my bucket list

Attached: 54002617_127530184994653_5741174990890083632_n.jpg (834x644, 88K)

>29 by then
hopefully somewhere that is not Milan, likely in some clinic

in my grave hopefully

>meme
As of now I've got the memiest of bikes, I'm planning to invest on a slightly better one but it still won't be top tier. Another thing that scares me about running and jumping is the possible back pain I could get in the future if I don't do it right, biking sounds way easier
I love posh teas and I'll definitively consume them like a madman, I hope they help keeping the hunger down. Now I swear I'll stop blogposting

what is wrong with Milan user

>intermittent fasting might seem like a meme but it works,but its also weirdo behaviour
its amazing if ur lazy desu
I just don't eat til its like 4-7pm and then I just eat a huge meal and then don't eat again for the rest of the night

Way too hot during the summer
Full of mosquitos
Air quality is China tier
Northern accents are annoying
Terroni accents are also annoying
Food shops are way too expensive and portions are too small

sounds like some autistic complaints but whatever makes you happy

FORZA ROM DI MERDA SEGNATE DEI FOTTUTI GOAL

>8 hour timeframe
Damn, I guess I've been doing intermittent fasting for years without realising
I usually skip breakfast (other than a coffee at most) and then have large meals at lunch and dinner
I'm 191 and weigh 75kg so I'm a full on skelly lanklet without doing any exercise other than walking, so I guess that might be why I'm not a fat fuck

Prepare for a savoiardo so big you can make tiramisù for 60 million people and still have some to share for our cousins in Savoy who want France to fuck off as much as we do.

The first 3 are pretty factual
The last one is also factual but Milan food shops' target audience are hipster girls who will share the food in ig if it looks pretty
I don't live in Milan anymore anyway

Well in terms of investment, buying a jump rope is much cheaper than investing in a new bike. Still, bikes are fun, especially if you maintain them yourself, and since you use them for actual transportation knock yourself out user.

As for pain, I'm personally quite tall and I found that bike riding causes problems for me much more than jumping the rope (both in terms of back pain and taint pain, I can barely sit properly after longer bike rides). While jumping the rope I try to keep my core braced, so that helps keep my back healthy and pain-free. It also gives you a great isometric workout.

I'm vegan-tier shilling at this point but honestly I cannot shill the exercise enough: its cheap, you can do it anywhere, it's easy to control the tempo, it's much less taxing on your body than running, you can learn cool meme tricks like double unders, and it burns hella calories. Ever since I bought a jump rope I haven't done any other type of cardio.

That's usually how people do it, not eating breakfast and setting their timeframes from noon to 8pm. Some can't drop the breakfast so they implement something like 9-5 or 10-6. Eating two meals a day is probably what's keeping you lanklet mode, especially if you are even moderately active during the day.

I'm gonna turn 40.

Attached: 1561401291459.jpg (500x484, 195K)

>hair care
>workouts
I'm probably missing some, but there's a lot of self-improvement talk in these threads. Which isn't a bad thing

well its Italy I assume its hot everywhere during the summers and the accent thing is a bit autistic

Too much blog posting.
Too much Yea Forums garbage
And ffs you wear padding when cycling, eapecially long distances

Now back to sfinteristas believing made up rumours

B-b-but can I buy their anthem user?
youtube.com/watch?v=t-YXa7btqF0

You could've bought the team for the symbolic value of one Euro if you wanted to.

>Too much blog posting.
>Too much Yea Forums garbage
this desu

>sfinteristas
youtube.com/watch?v=-s87qYUy6MU

If >we both beat the asians we'll face eachother in the next round. Is the women's World Cup a 'thing' in Italy?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 21.37.07.png (730x452, 50K)

No. Back to your containment

S-s-sorry

either rich and living the grand life or underground out of my misery

>medical for Roma players will start tomorrow morning
>literally no new signings
>one sale (Ponce)
Grim

right now anything but a mass exodus would be a success

>SUMMIT - However, it is difficult to sell before July 8th, when the Nerazzurri pre-season retreat will start. And in those days there will also be a conversation between Antonio Conte and Ivan Perisic to understand the adaptability, if any, to the role of external in the whole range and the plans of the new Nerazzurri coach.

Perisic said no to two china offers. i think icardi case is waiting for conte too. both will be out if considered lockerroom cancer by conte

>TRATTATIVA - L'Inter ha messo sul piatto 36 milioni di euro più 4 di bonus abbastanza accessibili e altri molto più complessi per toccare la soglia dei 50 richiesti da Giulini. Il Cagliari vorrebbe invece una base fissa più alta, intorno ai 40-42 milioni ai quali sommare bonus e contropartite. Una operazione che prevede anche il passaggio in Sardegna del terzino sinistro Federico Dimarco in prestito con diritto di riscatto. Contestualmente Suning favorirebbe il rientro in Italia della punta italo-brasiliana Eder dallo Jiangsu. Per quanto riguarda il prestito secco del centrale Alessandro Bastoni

Inter met with barella agent today. only 4 million apart from cagliari. with the player the contract is agreed upon.

rude

i like ur all or nothing attitude

also cheeky rumour by me

sergej to psg and dzuu to lazio

mobile.twitter.com/GabryHouse1/status/1134371441254834176

The food there is insane. I gained like 4 kilos in 2 days.

Are we, dare I say it, getting biscotto'd?

Nvm the (you)

What are some good Italian names for kids?

Federico is kino

>40m + other players for the inferior Kessiè
lmao

based romania cucking "france"

Yeah but Milan is terribly hot because there is almost no wind at all unlike most other Italian cities
The accent thing was mostly memeing, even though I don't get along with polentoni that well

As someone called Francesco I have a problem because I'm not a huge fan of any of the diminutives. France' is alright but non-Romans can't into it and it can sound a bit burino. Also it's not a proper diminutive because it's only vocative
Also it doesn't translate well to English either

Kevin
>Not going for Cecco

Italy is the only one getting cucked here

>cecco
It's just not me
I know one Cecco but he always introduces himself as Cecco
I'd have to suddenly change identity

Im 191cm tall and i have no backpain or any pain with riding my bike. There is some simple math about getting a bike with frame that fits your height. Easily found with a bit of googling.

why? you're going through as best 2nd right now

Isn't Sergio Perez' nickname cecco?

Attached: Sergio_Perez_2016_Malaysia.jpg (800x1200, 598K)

Every name from roman history like Cesare and Augusto.

Nope, one between France and Romania will be the best second if they draw. They both pass if they draw and they know it, it's a biscottone.

France goes to 7pts if it ties, thus passing as best 2nd place team

ECUADOR JAPAN 25 06 2019 AS SANK CAFE TO MATCH THE SHOCK SENSATION
youtu.be/TzuUZFmI_sM

Attached: 00000001.jpg (938x532, 115K)

welp my livescore hadnt counted todays game which is why it showed france as going out
rip

>russia

Attached: 1560856179421.gif (500x280, 1013K)

F (uck these gay ass biscuit teams)

nice tits and pusy desu

I also like italianized versions of roman names like tiberio

>we got knocked out by Poland
It's tough b

Tiberius was a homicidal maniac though
At least pick someone based like Flavio, Adriano or Aurelio

Forgot Claudio as well as Giulio which are both solid names

I always liked short ones like Dante, Aldo, Ciro. With longer surnames they are kino.
Is "Ardoino" a common name? Asking cause i often use it in my Crusader Kinga II campaigns after game suggested it to my heir couple times.

Vittorio Emanuele
Carlo Alberto
Emanuele Filiberto

For me, it's Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (female) (saber face)

My kids are called Cosimo and Ezio

>Dante
Way too pretentious. I've met more Spanish people called Dante than Italians
>Aldo, Ciro
These are more common in the South

Ardoino is another spelling of Arduino. It's not common at all

For me, it's Tancredi

>homicidal maniac pedo
sounds like 4channel lad

Attached: 1546366241504.png (710x577, 161K)

Nah
Dude was a hard ass motherfucker
Yea Forums would be more Nero

Y-yeah you're right.. nothing crazy about me! ha-ha

Attached: 1558112624926.jpg (536x437, 14K)

Caligula fra, or the horse he made senator Incitatus if your child is a brainlet

Speaking about Nero

Anzio Calcio was relegated this season

>wanting your son to be a Pariolino

>(informal) A person with a bourgeois standard of living and right-of-centre politics
Could be worse I guess

Attached: 855322827678deb5ab5b7a5271da1cb4.jpg (611x800, 58K)

DeLigt has chosen PSG (Di Marzio)

DE MIRAL IN FRA

Doesn't do it justice. Parioli is a posh neighbourhood in the north of Rome and people from it are a bunch of fucking dickheads

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JjUST

It's fake

Rabiot to JJ done

Fake news. He never said that.

>VALUE OF THE (Roma) SHIRT

>Mauro Baldissoni: “The overall value of our shirt – adding together the sponsors on the front and back, and including the training kit – is second only to Juventus' in Italy. We're certainly keen to improve this figure.

>“There are no Totti shirts; there are AS Roma shirts. You can go into any shop and buy any Roma shirt, then personalise it with whichever name you want.”

>let's put lightning bolts on it
Fuck them

>lets continue being disrespectful to the clubs greatest player ever thats a good trick!

>even if you don't put any writing on it to avoid the disgusting Chievo tier font, you still have that disgusting hyundai logo on the lower back
Yikes and cringe

MOMMY

Attached: D926tkcXoAA7LB5.png large.png (597x680, 375K)

I have come to the conclusion that Inter really dont know what theyre doing.

Did Ronaldo want him for their resemblance?

Attached: timotheechalamet-0815_gabrielgoldberg.jpg (681x383, 60K)

De Rossi being linked to Milan

>Milan have an offer ready for Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira. The player has given the green light for a move. Torreira is Giampaolo's primary choice, but it remains to be seen if Arsenal will let him go. [@DiMarzio]

>state of the built-in translation
The @palermocalcioit has not registered for the @Lega_B championship, the necessary documentation has not been deposited @SkySport

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 00.11.14.png (1244x704, 172K)

F

is zamparini still in charge of this trainwreck?

cringe
based

Contract signies are my heart's desire, Fueled by raging, hungry fire. Mummy sobs and wails and cries, But tears aren't signies, wages or hires. My good-boy points were fairly earned, To get the signies that I've yearned. But there's no signies on my plate! Did mummy think that that's ok? "SIGNIES SIGNIES GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!" I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise. For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers: Never forget my contract signies.

De Ligt please come to Juve

Ok, I will

-------------Piatek-Cutrone
------------------Paqueta
--------Veretout-???-Torreira
Hernandez-Caldara-Romagnoli-Conti
----------------Donnarumma

Based Giampaolo, top 3 here we come.

Attached: 1561258927709.png (496x423, 91K)

I told you guys that Di Biagio is an incompetent fool, but you wouldn't believe me

>Veretout
user I...

noone cared because we think the u21 manager is a job nobody wants

>???
what a weird way to spell Biglia

morning news recap to bump the thread

Real Madrid are reportedly ready to negotiate a potential transfer for Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz.
>Adrien Rabiot should finalise his free transfer to Juventus on Tuesday, but the Catalan Press believe Matthijs de Ligt could still join Barcelona.
Palermo could be replaced by Venezia in Serie B after they failed to register in time for next season.
>Roma are close to swapping Kostas Manolas for Napoli’s Amadou Diawara, while a Chinese club have offered Stephan El Shaarawy a 12m salary.
Luigi Di Biagio is expected to hold a Press conference on Tuesday to announce his resignation as CT of Italy’s Under-21 team.
>Cagliari have announced that defender Luca Ceppitelli has extended his contract with the club until 2021.
Fiorentina boss Vincenzo Montella reportedly wants to be reunited with Milan left-back Ricardo Rodriguez
>Parma are set to buy Napoli goalkeeper Luigi Sepe for €5m and take Alberto Grassi on loan for another year, according to Tuttomercatoweb.
Inter are reportedly interested in signing former Juventus right-back Dani Alves, who is available on a free transfer.
>Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic has reportedly agreed to join Paris Saint-Germain in an €80m deal.
Simone Padoin has announced that he will leave Cagliari, despite claiming that he wanted to stay in Sardinia.
>Roma have reportedly made an official approach for Napoli right-back Elseid Hysaj, but they may have come in too late.
Roma boss Paulo Fonseca feels lucky to be the club’s new Coach and is demanding ‘bravery and quality’ from his players.
>Marco Fassone has reportedly walked away from Milan with €4m – less than half that he was hoping for.
Roma are reportedly tracking several goalkeepers to replace Robin Olsen, including Schalke’s Alexander Nubel and Corinthians’ Cassio.
>Inter have held talks with Nicolo Barella’s agent ahead of a potential big-money move for the Cagliari midfielder.

Milan will host the 2026 Winter Olympics in part – and it could affect plans for a new stadium to replace San Siro.
>Lazio have reportedly offered €15m plus two players for SPAL wingback Manuel Lazzari.
Ozan Kabak’s representatives have arrived at Milan’s offices for talks over a proposed €15m transfer.
>Rocco Commisso has rubbished ‘fake news’ linking Fiorentina with a swoop for ex-Roma and Italy midfielder Daniele De Rossi.
Cristian Zapata has announced his departure from Milan, paying particular tribute to the club’s ‘simply fantastic’ fans.
>Roma appear to be closing in on deals for Fiorentina midfielder Jordan Veretout and Shakhtar Donetsk left-back Ismaily.
Lucas Torreira reportedly wants to be reunited with Marco Giampaolo at Milan, but Arsenal will not lose the midfielder without a fight.
>Gennaro Gattuso and Jose Mourinho are among the Coaches with the shortest odds to replace Rafa Benitez as Newcastle United’s next manager.
Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly preparing to come in with a bid of €75m for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
>Gian Piero Gasperini claims it would have been ‘almost a betrayal’ if he left Atalanta for Roma earlier in the summer.
Milan are reportedly optimistic about signing Ozan Kabak, despite Bayern Munich also agreeing to pay his €15m release clause.
>Napoli will reportedly only sell Kalidou Koulibaly if a club agree to pay the defender’s €150m release clause.
Inter and Milan have both confirmed that they want to demolish San Siro and build a new stadium alongside it.
>Napoli have declared that Lorenzo Insigne and Allan are not for sale, accusing Gazzetta dello Sport of running ‘the first big hoax of the season’.
Armando Izzo says he is ‘happy’ at Torino, despite English interest, and that ‘Chiellini aside, I don’t see any Italian defenders better than me.’
>Italy CT Roberto Mancini could leave Moise Kean and Nicolo Zaniolo out of his squad for September’s Euro 2020 qualifiers.

>Inter looking for a new RB
HE HUNGERS

Attached: IMG_20190625_071935.jpg (169x169, 10K)

Yeah having a cars help, but for me it's comfy for me walking back to the car every time, dunno I feel good
Anyway driving after a run is basically drunk driving

>Inter are reportedly interested in signing former Juventus right-back Dani Alves, who is available on a free transfer.
discount jj soon fras

Lichtsteiner to Inter when? He should so be available I think

its rumoured inter will start buying. dzeko is close. agoume the new karamoh is close. karamoh is courted by parma. inter going all in for lukaku and gonna raise the offer for barella. i think its just magazine bs but i think most of these will be done deals.

>conte doesnt want lockerroom cancer. get the biggest cancer there is.

sounds legit

>juve keeps getting baited by Raiola so his players can get better contracts elsewhere
>Inter is signing mid table players and retiree
>Napoli's big transfers are Manolas (if ADL actually decides to shell out for him) and fucking James Rodriguez lmao
>Milan plans to become Sampdoria
>Roma is frozen not even selling their players and is starting the preseason today. The rumors are even worse than the reality
>Lazio has no idea what to do apart from selling SMS and Luis Alberto. Pretty much everyone would rather be somewhere else but in the end they stayed thanks to Lotito binding spell
>Atalanta signed a dead Muriel
Pretty bleak tranny session for now lads.

I dare you to post an uglier Inter shirt than this fucked up abortion

Even the Sprite kit was better than this pistachio-colored garbage

Because what inter needs is another borka valero who can't run

Attached: 35Yzqb5.jpg (900x1125, 93K)

Good morning / serieA /

Press F to Palermo

Attached: download.png (191x264, 9K)

Any other color would have been ok. Teal? Yikes

Even worse, its matched with white shorts

Attached: 2019-06-25 11.12.27 uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com 1d3522a16dc4.png (392x593, 315K)

looks like parma to me

triggered

I don't get why y'all praise gaudy kits from the 90s so much and then frown at everything that isn't strictly traditional. Nostalgia is a bitch but come on, the colour is original and those black and gold details are kino.

>fucking James Rodriguez

great signing for napoli imho

Ceballos and Torreira would be great additcions for bbilan

>Inter is signing mid table players and retiree

they are signing youngsters like Barella and Lazaro

It has nothing to do with nostalgia or being against modern stuff. I personally love all of 2010s Inter home kits except the past three seasons. Loved the kino pinstripe ones, loved the colared ones from year before.
I don't like teal as a color but it could've been done better with a simple teal/black combo. Or black/yellow combo. Teal and yellow simply don't match well, it looks like garbage from aesthetic point of view.

Facts are facts, Nike is simply shit at designing anything nowadays, their templates are cheap and halfassed and all their recent designs look like a first year graphic design major did them at last minute for some kind of exam.

It wouldn't be such a big change, just switch from being shit in the first leg and good in the second to the contrary

I consumed my keyboard for all the Fs I've pressed for Palermo during these years

S
Palermo can fuck right off, they shouldn't have been allowed near a football pitch let alone compete in the last three seasons for all the bribery, racketeering, forgery and embezzlement they've been engaged in

You seemed to have missed the "for now" but still
>great signing for napoli imho
lol
>Ceballos
implying he's going to milan
>Torreira
overrated manlet that probably won't go to milan
>barella
done deal for the last two months, and yet...
>Lazaro
mid table player that you've never seen a minute of and that Inter hasn't signed yet

It's quite nice desu, nothing wrong with pistachio

The black and gold details are very kino tbf

someone do some photoshop magic and play around with some colors because the black and gold details are very nice actually

If you missed pic related, it's rumoured to be either the third kit or a pre-match/training shirt. Unsure of how prominent will the background patterns be but at least it's better than the teal one.

Attached: 2019-06-25 12.41.07 www.nssmag.com 47a56ca9a381.png (383x492, 126K)

>it's ok when my club does it
half the teams in the first tier were charged with all these accusations.

>zero arguments and horrible opinions all around
impressive

Does sissy hypno actually work?
Btw, America is everybit as shitty as the posters on this shitty site.
Sexual deviants such as sissy ecc. are actually a thing here

It looks like a fucking Batman shirt Christ almighty
Customers were a mistake
>mfw my club has reportedly never been charged with any of that tomfuckery
Based

>my club
and which one is that?

The only decent club in the entire region obviously. By the way I'm not

Attached: Pescarastemma.png (640x640, 32K)

rare

Handanovic
Barzagli-Bonucci-Skriniar
Lichtsteiner-Vidal-Marchisio-Giaccherini-Asamoah
Quagliarella-Vucinic

what manner of meme team is this

PESCARESEEEEE NOMA NOMADE, NOMA NOMADE, NOMA NOMA NOMADE

>PESCARESEEEEE NOMA NOMADE, NOMA NOMADE, NOMA NOMA NOMADE

PESCARESEEEEE NOMA NOMADE, NOMA NOMADE, NOMA NOMA NOMADE

>PESCARESEEEEE NOMA NOMADE, NOMA NOMADE, NOMA NOMA NOMADE

what do you want me to argumentate?
>james
are we supposed to expect a dead player to come back to life when he sees o sole o mare and so on?
>Ceballos
You think he'd rather go to mid table Milan or Tottenham? Which team do you think can make a better offer?
>Torreira
Torreira is an overrated but if they want to get to him they sure as fuck have to offer more than a brainlet Milan wants to be rid of or a loan. You'd be surprised but they're not all retarded outside of Milano
>Barella
What's there to argumentate? If it was as done as everyone said they would have signed. Clearly Cagliari wants more than what Inter is offering
>Lazaro
I actually watch Bundesliga and not take everything my favourite shill journalist say as the word of God.

Kek
Too bad I'm not even from Pescara and the fags in Rancitelli and Fontanella are grade-A bandwagoners

kek I laughed out loud

>Pastore when asked outside of Villa Stuard if he was staying in Rome "yeah, where else would I go..."
he's going to stay until 2023, isn't he?
also what's worse Roma's transfer market or RIccardi's hairline?

Attached: 1559858368750.jpg (1000x750, 120K)

What did Casillas mean by this?
twitter.com/IkerCasillas/status/1143444904959467520

I was just reading and I've got no fucking clue. Maybe Isco. Maybe he found out about their plusvalenze

And he's just 18 year old, poor lad. Keeping his hair this long certainly doesn't help either

>this pistachio-colored garbage
Our best custard shop in the city makes a great pistachio flavour lol.

Anyways, my hot take is that i enjoy the colour, but it clashes against the Inter traditiom style to much.

would've been a kino 3rd shirt, I don't understand why they made it the 2nd.

It should honestly be Palermo's 2nd

Is Proraso really that good ?

Roma are close to swapping Kostas Manolas for Napoli’s Amadou Diawara, while a Chinese club have offered Stephan El Shaarawy a €12m salary

As for Jordan Veretout, the Sky Sport Italia journalist reports the Lupi have agreed terms for the midfielder and that they could send right-back Rick Karsdorp to Fiorentina as a means of reducing the cost of his transfer.

No, probably playing a "rebirth season" and then going to a midtable EPL or Serie A team if everything goes well or going to China or Argentina if everything goes shit

Free Rabiot and Ramsey

Petrachi IN

Attached: lmao.png (2980x1675, 2.54M)

Is he making fun of them?

Forgot the link
asroma.com/en/news/2019/6/petrachi-appointed-club-s-new-sporting-director

youtube.com/watch?v=mbNlZkZypMU

Apparently AdL wants to give the number 10 shirt to James

Nigga looks like wolf from payday 2

Attached: _sfm__payday_2___wolf_wants_candy_by_humzahh-d6u16a7.jpg (1191x670, 34K)

He can finally take a plane without parachuting down to avoid journalists

Froggy makes me want to have a kid of my own someday fras

Attached: andrearanocchiaofficial_61141926_502862790519561_1915120082663124470_n.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

what is this hairstyle called?

Attached: just.jpg (490x322, 18K)

'The Eriksen +5 years'

>"questo qui non è uno stadio eh"
lmao

So apparently El Shaarawy to Shanghai Shenhua is basically a done deal, uh.

forza chinkstan

Attached: 1561475405433.png (800x800, 361K)

Who invited the goat fucker here?

me, ksa will stop funding terror mosques in belgium in return

Dutch commentator talking about Zeman and his philosophy during the Italy China match, based

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 114327604-ef9875bd-a810-4975-a92b-85cb441033b2.jpg (728x404, 21K)

Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has reportedly agreed to join Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua in an €18m deal.

According to Il Tempo, El Shaarawy has accepted Shenhua’s offer of €13m a year after tax after their Coach Quique Sanchez Flores helped convince him in a telephone conversation.

The newspaper adds they have all-but-negotiated a fee of €18m with Roma, €15m of which will go down as much-needed capital gains.

>Roma

jesus christ

all the asian twinks he could ever have, you just know he is looking forward to it

Asian girls are the worst-looking though

18 MILIONI
PALLOTTAAAAAAAAAA

So, DeLigt isn't coming to Juve, right?

P$G pay more

Why is this Japanese so obsessed with De Ligt?

no user, no chance

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

nagatomo shitposts here

Speaking of
twitter.com/YutoNagatomo5/status/1143513791092543488

Looks like he's enjoying his time there

He cute

>18m
jesus fucking christ. I know he has only one year left but he's asking for 4m a year. What's more expensive, renewing his contract or giving him away for peanuts and having to look for a replacement?

€13m is a fuckton for a player of his caliber. But this is not what anyone what anyone thought his future would be when he had his one-season wonder at Milan in 2014. He's just 26.

#WelcomeToShenhua

are you guys watching the womens Italian team

Attached: D97OT_yXYAEImYk.jpg (554x1199, 73K)

no
fuck off

Bit rude.

>Juventus and Napoli are reportedly in a €28m tug-of-war for Tottenham Hotspur right-back Kieran Trippier. According to The Mirror, new Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri wants Tripper to replace Joao Cancelo

I don't get it

yes
fuck off

Japan deserved it more but Dutch are qter so go Orange girls!

>mutt de scoglio

Attached: zhdhah.png (500x533, 531K)

I will be watching the Italian girls coincidently the next match

Attached: roma.png (278x300, 121K)

It's for ffp reasons. Still there are better options than Trippier around.

Ita a meme

Attached: inter.png (299x301, 138K)

I don't really get what that yellow/orange thing between the clouds is supposed to be

>ywn spend a playful evening with these two

Attached: D974UPtWsAEn4h6.jpg (843x1199, 251K)

WE WILL FUCK YOUR GIRLS RIGHT UP THEIR BUTTS ON SATURDAY

Attached: st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (210x230, 10K)

twitter.com/SkySport/status/1143599246215716864

CUTE

Aryan/10

Attached: Output.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

Fabrizio Romano: Gigi Buffon is ready to come back to Juventus! He'd be the 2nd GK for next season as backup of Szczesny. The agreement is so close, he'll sign soon.

lol what a clown

this
as a juve fag im tired of him

... Just why? At this point they might as well get Lichtsteiner and Evra back too

>64 AD

>BREAKING: Torreira has given complete availability to a move to Milan. Torreira's family are not feeling well in London and Milan will strongly focus on that. Milan's first offer will be a two-year loan deal that will cost €5m with an obligation to buy for €30m. [Di Marzio]

Eggs dee

Also, Dzeko to Inter, lmao

Roma is shapping up to be in shittier shape than Empoli

>Vergani
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>Monaco would be willing to buy João Mário for 30 millions
If this is a dream please don't wake me up

>de rossi gone
>dzeko gone
>manolas gone
>el sharaawy
>totti gone
>not even july yet
we're in for a wild ride

>el qualifiers too

>[giallozozzi.png posting intensifies]

Attached: 1560877143929.png (618x496, 20K)

Roma solidifying themselves at the most charming midtable team now.

Attached: 1560611285192.png (539x540, 451K)

buffon would be good for the 'locker room' dynamics. if allegri lost half the players, that'll be the biggest challenge for sarri with all the egos

Buffon is going to shit all over Szczesny with his diva antics, he'll go in saying he'll be the backup keeper. But before you know he's going to start his spiel demanding game-time and starting shit with Ronaldo

na he'll be patient. wait till the late stages of the cl,and someone will 'accidentally' injure szczeny in training.
i think he just wants that medal

>CL final 2020
>Juve up 2-1 as extra time just started
>Szczesny subbed out for Buffon
>Chiellini gives him the captain's band
>Hazard shoots from outside the box
>Buffon slips and misses it
>2-2

I just wanted to let you guys know I finally figured out how to kick with my laces after 3 years of playing
t. 27 year old man

Attached: 1522532158968.jpg (1200x1496, 82K)

u did it !1!!

Attached: 1509749884637.jpg (431x415, 20K)

>Ndombele going to Spurs for €62m
fuck bros it hurts, he could've been goat at juve

Attached: 1530907259463.png (394x394, 372K)

>France'
the most based

Attached: 55576760_2098374376907165_1781787386271760384_o.jpg (548x1681, 94K)

looks like a fucking mess
there is no pattern

Based
Savoia pilled
Medievale pilled

My wife and I named our son Dante but I can see your point. In Australia the anglos think it’s exotic, I liked the name because I remember my nonno quoting whole cantos of la commedia when I was a kid so it was in memory of him

In Italy he is commonly known as the greatest literary figure in Italy's history and one of the architects of the Italian language itself. Every Italian who goes to public school will study Dante at some point. Even those who don't will know who he is. His name was Dante Alighieri, but he gets to just be the Dante.
It'd be somewhat analogous to Einstein having been a given name and you calling your son Einstein. Or Shakespeare.
Obviously though, non-Italian education will only mention Dante in passing so you can get away with being called Dante.

hope this happens

morning news recap to bump the thread

Gianluigi Buffon’s agent admits there are negotiations for a return to Juventus, although he adds “for now it’s just an idea.”
>Juventus and Paul Pogba will ask Adidas for help getting the midfielder away from Manchester United, claim the Corriere dello Sport.
Palermo are in chaos once again, as the club claims it was “defrauded” by fake brokers of a Bulgarian insurance company and is set to go bankrupt.
>Italian sources continue to maintain Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira wants to join Milan, with an initial offer of a two-year loan plus obligation to buy for €35m.
Roma have reportedly agreed to sell Edin Dzeko to Inter in exchange for €10m cash plus youth team striker Edoardo Vergani.
>Multiple sources now believe Kostas Manolas is heading to Napoli with Amadou Diawara plus €16m going to Roma.
Newly-promoted Lecce are on the verge of signing Steaua Bucharest defender Romario Benzar and PAOK midfielder Yevhen Shakhov.
>Sampdoria are looking at Napoli winger Simone Verdi as an alternative to Sassuolo’s Domenico Berardi for a much cheaper €20m.
Juventus have offered €15m plus bonuses for 17-year-old sensation Reinier, claim reports, but Flamengo are asking for €35m.
>Fiorentina and Le Coq Sportif have unveiled their away jerseys for the 2019-20 Serie A season.
Dinamo Zagreb defender Amir Rrahmani has arrived in Italy to complete his €2m Hellas Verona transfer, despite competition from Standard Liege.
>Juventus transfer target Tanguy Ndombele is on the verge of a €65m plus bonuses move from Lyon to Tottenham Hotspur, claim Sky Sport Italia.
Lecce are reportedly on the verge of signing Ukraine international Yevhen Shakhov, as his PAOK contract expires next week.
>New Sampdoria signing Gonzalo Maroni revealed Lionel Messi is his idol, but he hopes to “have a similar career to Paulo Dybala in Italy.”
Fabio Cannavaro believes Kostas Manolas and Kalidou Koulibaly could allow Napoli “to go all the way in the Champions League.”

There are four clubs who won’t register for the 2019-20 Serie C season, as Arzachena, Albissola, Lucchese and Siracusa go bankrupt.
>France Football claims Milan are interested in signing Nabil Fekir – and that the Olympique Lyonnais attacker could be tempted.
Romelu Lukaku’s agent has confirmed that Inter are trying to sign the Manchester United striker. “Nothing is impossible...”
>Lazio could pay nothing for Malaga winger Jony Rodriguez due to a bizarre clause in his contract.
Sampdoria have officially signed Boca Juniors and Argentina Under-20 midfielder Gonzalo Maroni on loan with an option to buy.
>Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has reportedly agreed to join Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua in an €18m deal.
Milan are reportedly keen on signing Chievo starlet Emanuel Vignato, who is valued at €8m.
>Genoa and Inter are reportedly working together to clinch a deal for Argentina Under-20 winger Pedro de la Vega.
Lucien Agoume’s agent has confirmed that the Sochaux midfielder is close to joining Inter, who are grabbing themselves a ‘bargain’.
>Former Roma striker Marco Borriello has sensationally claimed that an English club want to sign Francesco Totti as a player.
Napoli defender Raul Albiol has passed a medical with Villarreal ahead of his proposed return to Spain.
>Juventus and Napoli are reportedly in a €28m tug-of-war for Tottenham Hotspur right-back Kieran Trippier.
Paris Saint-Germain could reportedly offer Lazio former Roma midfielder Leandro Paredes in exchange for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
>Duvan Zapata’s agent has warned Napoli that they will not be able to afford the Atalanta striker unless they make sales.
Roma have reportedly rejected a €35m bid from Juventus for midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo.
>Former Roma boss Claudio Ranieri has reportedly put his name forward to replace Rafa Benitez as Newcastle United manager.

Luigi Di Biagio insists he did not fail Italy’s Under-21 team after stepping down. “If Romania had won yesterday, you’d have all told me that I was the best...”
>Milan will hold more talks for Ozan Kabak, are preparing an assault for Lucas Torreira and could have an advantage for Daniele De Rossi.
Cagliari insist Nicolo Barella’s proposed transfer to Inter continues to stall, but the Nerazzurri believe it is a case of ‘full steam ahead’. up the possibility of sending striker Moise Kean to Ajax in part exchange for Matthijs de Ligt.

Lol

>Former Roma striker Marco Borriello has sensationally claimed that an English club want to sign Francesco Totti as a player.
LMAO

JJUST

It's funny that his most famous work is also the cringiest piece of literature ever.
>A fucking isekai self-insert.

>lost Dzeko to Inter
>lost Manolas to Napoli
>lost El Sharawary to China
>De Rossi noped out of the club
The absolute state

Attached: 1492825749564.png (892x1195, 39K)

Aurelio
Augusto
Giulio
Flavio

Aurelio
Augusto
Giulio
Flavio

Can we stop pretending naming your kid like an ancient roman isn't peak cringe and that anybody beyond Grottaferrata actually does it?

I'm happy if we don't get relegated

This is your brain on YouTube "essays"

>Nzonzi skipped his medicals without any warning or permission from the club
What the fuck is going on with this club not even peak crisi Inter is like this.
Based.
Reminder that Flavio is the peak Roman name.
Doesn't sound ancient like some others and isn't as overused as Giulio.
It's also related to one of the most famous monuments in the world but most girls don't know the Colosseum's original name so it provides a free tidbit with foreign girls while they try to pronounce your name right.
t. Namelet

Monaco are in advanced talks to sign Inter midfielder Joao Mario and it could be a paid loan with option to buy at the end of the season.

According to Calciomercato.com, the Nerazzurri are hoping to pick up over €18m for the Portugal international, who had also been linked with Sporting CP and Benfica.

FCInterNews.it point to a paid loan with option to buy, which would become an obligation if Joao Mario notches up a certain number of appearances throughout the campaign.

Monaco would also pay the full €3m per year salary during his loan spell.

It’s reported Joao Mario is eager to make the move to AS Monaco, as he is not part of Antonio Conte’s plans and cost Inter €40m in the summer of 2016.

Attached: 41e5bcdca774a3294b70395ac79d6035.jpg (236x189, 14K)

t. Flavio "er pariolino" Manetti Orsini

barella?

>buy a 19 years old and a 42 years old
What is juve thinking

flavio sounds like a silent fart

t. Sadiq Nur Allam

Doesn't look similar to me.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1658x474, 64K)

onomatopea

>Juventus and Paul Pogba will ask Adidas for help getting the midfielder away from Manchester United, claim the Corriere dello Sport.
You know they have ran out of bullshit ideas when the yearly "sponsor intervenes in a transfer" rumours start popping up
based wholesome canadian

Can't have your average age too low, and now that Chievo's gone someone needs to take their place

In Italy you can choose between Roman emperor and Popes and Apostles names all the other choice are unbased if you ask me

I appreciate these

uuuh where's the purple???

>Roma have reportedly agreed to sell Edin Dzeko to Inter in exchange for €10m cash plus youth team striker Edoardo Vergani.
>Edoardo Vergani.
Is he any good?

Today I'm being a lazy piece of shit and abusing work laptop for pic related

Attached: championship-manager-season-03-04_5.png (1024x768, 276K)

>having to sell your players to Napoli
this is a terrible timeline

Press R to Venezia

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Bought this training shirt the other day and that's my nerazzurri gear for this year.

Attached: qm9fygcbmjfqyavucbuk.jpg (1728x2160, 566K)

What does it say in the top right Ivan?

That looks really good, simple but nice

FM wonderkid fra.

Big Jj - Riomma trade for plusvalenze

>Zaniolo and L.Pellegrini to Jjuve
>Higuain/Manzotin, Perin and Spinazzola to Riomma

you have some really weird farts user

>Spina
No

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?
Last seen going really really slow on the GRA

Attached: 1546052825172.jpg (400x500, 57K)

Does this come with 4 free knee replacements for Perin and Spinazzola?

How hard did Perin bomb his career for one scudetto?

pretty badly. I really don't know what he was expecting with the move to juve, he was never benching szczesny.

>Daniele De Rossi could be set for Milan after Marco Giampaolo recently revealed the ex-Roma midfielder ‘told me I’d like to come and work with you.’

yikes

>Higuain/Manzotin, Perin and Spinazzola
I will be actually happy with this trade tbqh but i don't think Pellegrini is leaving

why do they have 4 away kits

1 for every quarter of the city

They're the colours of the four calcio fiorentino teams, they have been doing this for a while now

yes I'm sure DDR and Giampaolo had extensive talks throughtout the years

More on Roma's dumpster fire.
>Roma cancel the preseason camp set to start today and then move to Pinzolo on Saturday
>the new date is the 5th of July and the team will train at Trigoria
Either they got word of UEFA banning Milan from EL because otherwise it doesn't make sense to have only 20 days of training before the EL match, especially considering they'll have to pay a fine for cancelling or they're incompetent and suddenly realised that there weren't enough players.

>and Spinazzola
JJ is really adamant about wanting some shitter at rb

Attached: car.jpg (634x550, 105K)

You might not like it, but this is what peak agent performance looks like

AS Roma regrets to announce that the club’s planned pre-season training camp in Pinzolo, which was due to take place from June 29 to July 7, has been cancelled.

Following discussions between the new coach Paulo Fonseca, the football staff and the club’s senior management, a decision has been taken to postpone the start of pre-season, due to the ongoing uncertainty over the date of the first competitive fixture of the 2019-20 campaign.

“First and foremost, we want to sincerely apologise to those Roma fans who have already made plans to follow us throughout the training camp, and all the people of Pinzolo,”

“This was not an easy decision to take but following discussions with the coach and the football department, it has been decided to postpone the start of pre-season preparations to ensure our players are in the best possible shape for the first game of the new campaign.

"We understand the inconvenience this will cause fans who had booked travel and accommodation in Pinzolo to attend the training camp and we are looking into what we can to do alleviate the disappointment this late cancelation has caused.

“We also apologise to the town of Pinzolo, to the tourist board of Pinzolo/Madonna di Campidoglio, to Trentino Marketing, and all those who had prepared everything for our arrival in record time in order to be able to accommodate our players, staff and fans.

“Trentino is a long-standing partner of AS Roma, and we sincerely hope we are able to come back very soon.”

Fans who booked to stay in the Val Rendena region after the training camp was announced, for any dates between June 29 and July 7, should email [email protected] with confirmation of the accommodation booking.

The club will then communicate directly with those fans affected who email the club.

The new start date for the club’s pre-season preparations, which will be based at Trigoria, will be announced in the coming days.

>Spinazzola
I see, JJ is really carving for Darmian's dick after all

I can't wait until they get dabbed on by albanian goatfuckers

BUT GF ALREADY GAVE HER WORD TO user FC THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1552854978461.jpg (908x666, 54K)

why sign good players when you can just sign shit ones?

REEEEEE ENOUGH RUMORS JUST GIVE US SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL ALREADY

How do they manage to be in bigger shambles than Milan?

>user FC falling for the gentleman's agreement meme

Maybe user should consider a cheap U19 talent that is eager to prove herself, as an alternative. user would do well to avoid botching up yet another transfer window else he faces direct relegation into the Incel Lega Pro.

Attached: D952CSwXsAEUEZS.jpg (1000x1000, 224K)

>How do they manage to be in bigger shambles than Milan?
Serie A is cursed, just scrap the whole thing.

Girl on the right has a Gadot-esque forehead

Attached: 1541267901573.jpg (1078x1278, 109K)

>Sampdoria owner Massimo Ferrero is reportedly looking into the possibility of buying embattled Serie B side Palermo.

how based can a man be?

>from Zamparini to Ferrero
they can't catch a break can they ?

You don't have a chance dutchbro, she doesn't like penises in any capacity, meaning you technically have a bigger chance with actual Gadot
Absolutely based

Attached: aliceregazzoli_34587663_206622166646309_4544018761434267648_n.jpg (1080x1350, 270K)

>something happen
>every media: "FERRERO"
does anyone actually buy this shit

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-26 at 13.18.21.png (1282x964, 253K)

Good morning everyone, I want Juve to sign De Ligt today

twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1143647999308029952

Don't worry today is going to be decisive.

t. Di Marzio everyday

Juve need Chiellini replacement desu.

Hol up

s-stop jinxing it

Attached: 124.jpg (500x486, 50K)

De Ligt is Chiellini's replacement, Demiral will replace Bonucci

Maldini turns 51 today, say something nice /seriea/

Attached: GQ%20Giugno%202004_Fabrizio%20Ferri_Zscan_06.jpg (850x1090, 85K)

No

Do you need help with your girlfriend? I can help you fra, but first you have to say "forza inter"

Enjoying the vacation

Based

That is the most heterosexual pic I've ever seen

>tfw thinking of becoming a complete customer and buying a dzeko jersey if he moves to inda

>"Roma must take Icardi, especially looking at all this transfers… and I'm not talking about Zaniolo and Luca Pellegrini… I'm talking about Dzeko, Manolas and El Shaarawy. How would I persuade him? I'd tell him that I'll make him captain, Inter took that from you, now you're Roma.
If you let me have a chat with him tomorrow: he'll sign. What about Wanda? Capo ufficio stampa right away." (Ugo Trani, Rete Sport)

That... Is actually pretty good

Fucked up in the end but hey you get it

El Shaarawy is going to be Roma's biggest loss, mark my words. The roach and Kluivert are nowhere to performing like SHoarma did last season

>Now you're Roma

kek
I wouldn't be too bootyblasted if Icardi went to Roma desu, way better than losing him to Jj. But any swap deal not including Zaniolo can fuck off. Zaniolo + El Sha + 10 mil in exchange for Icardi and we will throw in a young Karamoh pace nigga on a free dry loan.

Attached: roma.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Don't worry my neutral friend, I'm a lifelong and I don't have any gf in the first place

Attached: IMG_20190523_075220_649.jpg (1043x1280, 192K)

pinzolian here, we are going to sue the shit out those fags

Try and get some of these kits for everyone here

Attached: rommaa-01.jpg (999x1249, 146K)

>Ceballos
>Torreira
Both are going to cost minimum 50 mil, how do you afford this?

Please do, the Roma saga needs the "long and tedious lawsuit moved by angry lumberjacks" subplot. Keep us updated

Yeah, it's s not like Milan spends over 100 millions that nobody knows where they came from every season

>making money by using the name of the player you forced out of the club
Christ

Attached: riomma.png (1894x769, 2.68M)

>Aurelio De Laurentiis has suggested that Lorenzo Insigne and Allan can leave Napoli for the right price, as long as they have time to replace them.

intrasting

>ugo trani is still alive
and still hitting that bottle I see

>Nzonzi went to Geneva with his mother and sister
like what the actual fuck

>Nainggolan will be sold: Inter will also sell him on loan. In Italy the Ninja has no big market, at least for the moment, while there have been some polls - very cautious - from the Premier League. However, it is a paradigmatic case, the emblem of how everything can change in twelve months: strongly wanted one year ago by Luciano Spalletti.

>Atalanta on Robert Skov. They really like the young Copenhagen striker faced in the double matches of the last Europa League season.

>Milan, contacts with Fekir's entourage: Suso in the exchange? The Rossoneri are serious about Lyon's French playmaker who is out of contract in a year's time, according to France Football, 30 million are needed.

>Sevilla could help Gigi Buffon. According to reports from Mundo Deportivo, the Andalusian club wants to buy Mattia Perin.

>Work in progress on the Turin-Rome axis for Higuain. According to reports from Tuttosport, the Bianconeri and Giallorossi would have new contacts for Pipita. The Argentine remains an important option for the post-Dzeko. In Trigoria, also from Juventus, Perin and Cuadrado could also arrive, with Pellegrini and Zaniolo instead in the sights of Paratici.

>Deal in defense for Lazio: Denis Vavro is one step away. Calciomercato.com writes that the deal for the Slovak defender born in 1996 of Copenhagen is about to be formalized.

>"The great teams are born from a great defense and I would also say a great midfield. Manolas and Koulibaly could be a great pairing, as we have had so many in the past". This was said by the president of Naples, Aurelio De Laurentiis.

>Inter's final close for Edin Dzeko. The Nerazzurri have long since reached an agreement with the Bosnian striker for a three-year contract worth 4.5 million per season. In the late morning there was also a positive interview with the agent Federico Pastorello to release the transfer to Rome, with a counterpart of 12 million euros and the young Edoardo Vergani (born in 2001).

>he thinks that's bad
watch this

Attached: 1540539704125.jpg (403x403, 28K)

>io c'ero

Attached: smug but actually crying wojak.jpg (601x508, 31K)

let me clarify that these were sold online and in shops the week AFTER the match

twitter.com/en_sscnapoli/status/1143902118576840706

Attached: 1_5KKdulvdtz2AmynVqgL4zQ.png (2000x625, 412K)

It is pretty aesthetic
The only flaw is having changed the crest colours which is absolutely haram imo

Crest/sponsors should be open to color change to fit the alternate color aesthetic desu.

Blasphemy

New:
New:
New:

so his sister is more retarded than him

Attached: 1543128098031.png (622x790, 243K)

>my feet hurt

>inter reach lazaro deal

yey

>Inter accelerates for Valentino Lazaro. According to our editorial staff, the Nerazzurri club has made an economic offer to Hertha Berlin for 20 million euros plus 4 bonuses (which are close to 25 requested by the counterpart), after having offered the player a contract until 2024 at 1.5 million euros per season. Now, Beppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio await positive news from Germany, and it is likely that the official announcement will arrive after June 30 to load the costs on the next budget.

ciao mario is out now