This is woke

This is woke

Attached: d512e394e38cf649b201e153fc8161dd.png (764x769, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lgbtqfc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white paternalistic people are the worst

Das rite, speaking on other players is a fantastic example to set to kids

mental

>Lot to unpack there

Attached: 30396203.png (500x509, 186K)

Spitting*

One of the main reasons "minoritie" will never make it.

Wat happened

Kevin needs to fuck off and you too limey with these shit twit threads

lmao pathetic white bois

Attached: 4ba7f671d4d7252ba41b9ac9973348a9.png (745x392, 64K)

>poor black people can't help themselves and the way they act
libs are racist cunts and they don't even know it

There's a whole book on it, written by a black sociologist. The Subtle Racism of Low Expectations

>lgbtqfc
stop posting twitter screencaps

>Lot to unpack here
Why the fuck do they all speak the same?

Daily remind that leftism is a mental disorder

imagine going through life being that smug, condescending and deluded

i never get this followers argument
does the amount of followers somebody has make what they are saying less valid?

Cameroon players chimped out on England’s squad

Copied from another Britanon in other thread:

>Cameroon player elbows England player in the face within the first ten minutes and only gets a yellow
>Cameroon goalkeeper picks up a ball instead of just kicking it away, resulting in a rare indirect free kick.
>A Cameroon player spits on an England player during this VAR check, but no card is given as they can't tell if it's intentional or not
>England score the indirect free kick
>England score a second goal later in the first half. It goes to VAR for an offside check, but it's clearly onside so the goal is given.
>Despite this, Cameroon refuse to kick off, taking a team huddle because they are sure the ref is biased
>At half time, Cameroon accuse FIFA of being racist
>Second half, Cameroon score but VAR takes it away for being marginally offside. It is so close that it seems harsh, but England's mens team suffered the same decision in the Nations League semis so eh.
>A Cameroon player pushes the ref. Nothing comes from this.
>England score from a corner. The corner itself is fine, though to add a fourth asterisk
>Cameroon foul in the penalty area. At this point, ref is clearly scared of Cameroon going mental, so give a goal kick instead of a penalty.
>At the very end of the game, Cameroon player stomps on an England players ankle and doesn't even try to get the ball. The Cameroon captain then runs in to berate the England player as she receives treatment. The one who did the tackle only gets a yellow, the Captain gets nothing.
>England's manager points out that Cameroon acted like a disgrace and set a bad example to all the kids watching, only angering the people on Twitter who will only ever refer to England as "The Colonists" further

The NPC meme wasn't conjured out of thin air.

if anything it makes it more valid given the average of IQ of twitter being in the low 40s

What does she mean? That because the game "meant so much" for Cameroon, England should have let them win?

neville is based for defending his players like that, these people don't give a fuck about soccer anyway

Of course, it's Twitter after all, anyone with less followers than you it's irrelevant and anyone with more followers than you it's a clown

twitter is good is you ignore politics people and just shitpost

it's what people say when they're getting btfo by someone with less followers, like when the ranks start posting about GDP and World Wars after getting schooled by random Caribbean shithole X

It's twitter lad so the answer is yes.

they're dimwits

Welcome to 2019

i must be scum in their eyes seeing as i don't have any followers or even a twitter account

she doesn’t know

'haha look at this social media idiot I brought you spee'

i don't get it, what's the point of the OP or the reactions in this thread.

Like a lot of modern white leftists she's inadvertently enormously racist towards black people. Essentially saying the poor black people should be treated with kid gloves because they're not intelligent enough to cope with the highest level of pressure.

>lot to unpack there

Attached: 8257517F-76FC-4A0B-BCC5-9294D2139C93.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

boomers like getting mad at stuff like girl's soccer

Getting angry and bitching

See pic in
When you ensure that only a very narrow avenue of politically correct thought is allowed you also tend to get a lot of repetition in how it's expressed

There is none. Even the /pol/ mods delete and ban this twitter sceencap shit.

/pol/ being /pol/ and getting upset over nothing

Attached: chrome_2019-06-23_20-34-28.jpg (1160x503, 302K)

A newer one to add is 'transfolk'

kek
it's like they're all on autopilot

Dilate

Is it a tranny?

If so dw it’ll suicide itself in a few years hopefully

>When you ensure that only a very narrow avenue of politically correct thought is allowed you also tend to get a lot of repetition in how it's expressed
rmyt

>unpack
the siren song of the social "science" student, you just know that what follows will be pseudoscientific drivel

Attached: 1551061900587.jpg (251x242, 11K)

not really, she's still claiming he said 'dumb shit' which he blatantly didn't
back to the tranny discord.

calm down

she's deleting all her tweets now

>pointing out the problems with the way he said what he said
it makes the flesh crawl. stop mollycoddling niggers you stupid fucking cunt, it is cringe an dracist

There was a study recently about how liberals and conservatives speak to minorities. Luberals would simplify their vocabulary, in much the same way you'd speak to a child. Conservatives spoke to them like they would speak to any other adult.

Holy fuck this is accurate. The NPC really is true

based

*NPC meme

one of their codespeak buzz terms for they can't explain it but "it offends me so that's all that matters"

haha fucking hell I keep refreshing and there's like 200 gone every time.

I had to go to a diversity training seminar yesterday thinking it was about racism, but the entire thing was about lgbt and this one presenter literally said her pronouns were "they, them, their". I thought she was joking until she siad some days she feels like a guy and another she feels like a chick. Back in my day we called that a mental illness. Was fun watching old school beaners crack jokes to the presenters though. This was in a NJ college known for engineering.

We need John Barnes opinion on this fiasco

Attached: 1544480354479.png (404x372, 134K)

SHE'S DELETING ALL OF HER TWWETS!
twitter.com/lgbtqfc

Hopefully “it” kills itself soon

Attached: 5E76FEF2-6ED4-4970-8283-37055506205E.jpg (1030x337, 146K)

>invisible banana skins
Sounds like a good military investment tbf.

save hex

They looked like they wanted to hero themselves.

>Niggers nigging
>People are suprised

wow

>being trans isn’t a mental disorder!

over 2000 tweets gone

at least he understands passive offside lol

imagine her lips around your cock

Attached: 4YEY7aZN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>her

if i close my eyes i can pretend it's somebody else

We did it Reddit

downloaded it friday

Attached: Hex_Enduction_Hour.jpg (316x316, 31K)

Don't know why they think long hair or wearing a skirt makes them a woman. Many cultures have men wear skirts like in Scotland, Africa, Arabia and long hair is gender neutral in style.

>her

>where are the obligatory niggers
what did mark e mean by this?

How the fuck did she get a job at sbnation fat ugly tranny

Do you have a link?

this saga is taking so many twists and turns
I'm HOOKED

Attached: 0329HF0923.png (1163x686, 510K)

>brexit deleted my tweets

Attached: Image.0.jpg (512x512, 49K)

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/?utm_term=.7d6cb481400f

Why?

Thanks

The same reason everyone here speaks the same

It's like how posters who have less (You)'s than me, I just discard their opinion completely.

tranny quotas

Lmao this guy actually takes shitposting to heart

>have sex

Can be added to this

state of that fucking thing
Why are Mexicans so fucking fat?

Jesus Christ
I mean Americans are fat but outside of my 600lb life they kind of look normal fat.

Mexicans look like fucking walking circles.

She deleted it all, she lost

HFCS. Mexicans love their coke

why does Yea Forums permit blatant transphobia?

jarritos baby