Why do they chimp out so much?

Why do they chimp out so much?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Cameroon.svg.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArbitroInteBlog/status/1141182958763745280
twitter.com/RobHarris/status/1142859886356815873
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racism

N

desu VAR is the problem.

Primitive barbarians, they shouldn't even be allowed on the same pitch as the utterly superior Anglo race.

Attached: slagball.jpg (1045x588, 71K)

French mentality

all french colonies are terrible

their meltdown at the 2014 wc was fantastic

Purley due to economic factors

Even England?

Based and normandypilled

Video
Assisted
Racism

I feel for them

VAR is terrible, I'd much rather watch football without all of that like it used to be before.

they aren't it;s just their culture

ESPECIALLY England

Based

Attached: 1517066488787.gif (280x307, 2.62M)

remember how good football used to be? FIFA changed that, and it'll never come back.

N

It's literally making the game even more corrupt and the long pauses end up with crazy extra time. I'm hoping this is just an anomaly in women's football. I'd hate for football to become like American sports where theres controversies every 2 games.

Reminder Rojo handled the ball against Nigeria in the box and after looking at VAR the ref decided not to give a penalty

Kamerun used to be a nice place and they knew how to behave... then you took it away from us.
>pic related
Locals working

Grüße nach Südwest

Attached: German_colonial_lord.jpg (390x295, 30K)

That’s a man

I think it looks worse with women because men are much better players to keep track to stay onside, many women's team aren't used to getting officiated as accurately

what do you think is going through that German guys mind at that moment

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-135729_Twitter.jpg (1080x811, 392K)

>>Anyone for tiffin?

Bitch please.

Attached: 1549897903577.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Like most Americans, allied with her African KWEENZ

Low IQ roastie

based truth poster

I don't agree. I think this will be way worse with men. Credit to womens football where it is due, they do not dive nearly as much as the men. All of the diving and related stoppages in the mens game will be quadrupled as each one gets sent to VAR for some dodgy call or other. We're going to have additional time well over 10 minutes for most games, at which point it becomes meaningless to even say "we're 30 minutes in" because there could be 15 or 25 minutes until half time.

These people are fucking mental.

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-185921.jpg (1080x2280, 514K)

This person always has terrible takes on football. She's now trying to argue that it's okay for Cameroon to act the way they did because they're poor and the England squad is full of millionaires.

Post it

>cameroon
>race
not surprised by a tranny mutt

won't they get a card if they are caught diving in VAR though?

Attached: FCDFF69B-BF9F-4347-BA10-B0D5097D4346.jpg (1024x768, 195K)

Why is it always American liberals?

The fuck is wrong with your country, yanks? Your liberals take retarded to the nth degree. Even our liberals hate yours.

Attached: 1552638626149.png (1210x356, 56K)

"You're allowed to be a cunt and uncivilised if you're poor"

She's fucking mental. The fact that she's a literal sports "journalist" is even worse.

why are you making it sound like men's football doesn't have VAR already and that time lost doesn't equate stoppage time as shown by Copa.

*speaks English on twitter*

Their conservatives are also really retarded
It's just a shit country where everybody has stupid opinions

>USA talking about spirit

Attached: 1560322622117.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Cards for diving isn't really a thing in EPL or Euros. Wish it happened more often.

You may only reply to me if you have 200+ followers on Twitter

That too. I used to think the USA was an admirable country when I was younger. The older I get the more I realise that it's a shit hole populated by crazies. No offence to our American bros here, some of you are sane, but most of your country comes across as batshit.

Attached: 1548344476232.png (1150x141, 45K)

You'd need an indomitable spirit to go anywhere near her snatch.

>why are you making it sound like
Because it's the truth? Time lost is always far greater than stoppage. See for instance the Scotland game, where 10 minutes of VAR was not included in 5 minutes of stoppage, and actually ate into it.

it's just women (as depicted in the webm). you didn't see obscene gloating in the Men's blowout match yesterday.

baste

Attached: 1537724131158.jpg (1543x1360, 74K)

I dont watch women what happened lads?

>Trying to get Yea Forums to be your personal twitter army
fuck off.

to be fair that was against football superpower Tristan & Trivago

>*nods respectfully towards Kim McCauley*

yuh

>LGBT FC

>luve me buzz cut
>luv me plugs
>luv me trampstamp
>luv me birds
>'ate straight men
>'ate whites
>'ate racists
Simple as

They may not have over 200 followers but at least they don't weigh over 200lbs.

they played proper old fashioned english footie dunno why all you soft touches are moaning about it

*tips fedora*

England won. ABEs come out of the woodwork, even to shit on the women.

They're utter degenerate scum.. Right wing or left it doesn't matter, they're all as crazy as each other. Thankfully the chinks have taken over and will put a stop to this nonsense.

>Time lost is always far greater than stoppage.
I meant to say that, you're making it sound like we're gonna get longer matches when men's football already has had VAR for years, so where would this increase come from then?

also you should remember that european VAR is much faster than the one down here, and the reason is this:
twitter.com/ArbitroInteBlog/status/1141182958763745280

tl: conmebol refs weren't trained at all for this and have less avaible equipment so they take much longer to analyze footage than uefa.

why do all women's football threads end up like this? Is it the Godwin's law of Yea Forums?

ah fuck me, this cunt lives in the same city as me.

So, any webm's on the actual chimp outs? I joined in late and only saw the disgraceful attack from behind in the last minutes of extra time.

based and fatpilled

Men's football has not had VAR implemented in this fashion. That's just false.

She’s right

>Be Chink
>Run away from blacks armed with rocks
>When you're armed with state of the art body armour and assault rifles
>Let the Aid Workers get raped whilst you don't leave your posts to help
>When called out on this go 'We didn't have orders to shoot unless we were attacked'
>Ignoring they could have gone over there to help and fired if attacked
Chinks are fucked.

I don't even know which country owns this flag

it never gets old

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x1000, 206K)

would it go good with pho?

Attached: 1560365826195.png (500x368, 230K)

Thx mate. Will probably try and find the whole game so I can rewatch these chimpouts with popcorn.

Based Phil is twisting the knife even more in the post-match conference
twitter.com/RobHarris/status/1142859886356815873
>England manager Phil Neville before any question is asked in news conference says how "completely and utterly ashamed" he is of the Cameroon players' behaviour. Neville says if his players behaved like Cameroon opponents "they would never play for England again with that kind of behaviour"
>

Attached: 1560493142774.png (877x431, 125K)

>if you had to fuck one

for me, its the keeper

Attached: 1-26.jpg (850x768, 321K)

kek fucking monkeys

I am not gay

>William Wilberforce was a cuck, we should never have abolished slavery. If it were up to me, these Cameroon players would be cleaning our boots right now
Wow, what the fuck? I didn't expect him to say that.

Attached: 1557121306950.jpg (4500x3171, 2.83M)

>"If you read The Bell Curve" Neville continued, "it clearly shows how the average negroid human has lower IQ than the average aryan human."

They all look horrific desu, would probably just go for second from right in the front row so I could tell my mates I fucked a girl who looked like Troy Deeney

if i must, it'd be number 8

oh baby

Attached: TOPKEK.png (689x436, 91K)

what a fucking stupid cunt

5 for me plz

You want to fuck michelle obama?!

Cameroon BTFO today

Attached: 1515154885752.jpg (500x500, 52K)

this post is very problematic

The looks like the girl in Avatar

Up left, Rihana look alike.

We ain't the country who has a statue reminding the world that they're France's bitch.

Attached: liberty2WEB-5c8fcc67c9e77c0001eb1c74[1].jpg (960x795, 81K)

they're third from bottom in the world.

Attached: CameroonIntelligence.png (558x431, 86K)

Absolutely
It has been a pleasure watching foot ball where diving and acting isnt happening every 10 mins

alright alright sons daddy love you both

Attached: wink.jpg (320x352, 34K)

>Dieu et mon droit

god save the gouine :D

Attached: 49766472-1080303352148643-9005752486417399808-o.jpg (1000x734, 131K)

where are the webms of the meltdown

see

8 if I had to. But Id rather not.

They're also introducing additional rules so VAR gets more and more involved. The Goalkeeper line one on penalties was so bad they've already adjusted it, but that alone is still going to cause drama in the months ahead

big country, if youre not in a city, youre in some unknown pocket, and probably raised spoiled and neglected
the insufferables you witness are just big ol MEMEMEGIVEME ATTENTION attentionwhores trying to feel special on the internet

>50% of them has aids

the african roulette

Have sex

It's symbolism. The brave English Lion and the brash Scottish Unicorn tread all over the pitiful french banner. The two icons stand up tall as the french language is slowly consumed by the combined might of the English rose and Scottish thistle.

hmm no sweaty it's your official motto

Attached: note.jpg (2115x1871, 518K)

Based

They’re literal protohumans incapable of objective thought and are prone to spontaneously lash out.

They exposed Britans shitty defense.

5, would really prefer a paper bag for her head and a clothespin for my nose though

Hastings-pilled desu

Attached: bayeux_harold.jpg (600x425, 164K)

Rustles my jimmies desu

We wuz gud girls. We dindu nuffin.

Okay, this is epic

black coach

Attached: 4198bdd2a51482bbb186f3d7833c211a20190424172134.jpg (630x419, 41K)

>normans
>french

the white men did this

Not this shit again...

Attached: 1539036803280.png (1113x1113, 37K)

those numbers are all false and come from a single flawed source - richard lynn
west african iq is actually about 80, a bunch of dutch scientists looked at it
80 matches the figure in the US, and also if the average was in the 60's they wouldnt be able to whine about racism, nor field a squad, nor do anything really

By not scroing?

Because its in their genes, African niggers are scientifically proven to be another genus of aggressive baboons, they just merely adapted to the white mans world.

Thats why none of the African colonies worked while the rest of the world thrived.

This is not racism, these are undeniable facts, niggers are NOT just like white people but with more melanin, they are fundamentally biologically different and aggressive monkeys by nature.

>Britan

Attached: 1507458954131.jpg (645x729, 39K)

>and also if the average was in the 60's they wouldnt be able to whine about racism, nor field a squad, nor do anything really
The special Olympics manage.

No they are not they’re from dozens of studies over decades Lynn just put them together and released a book even with your made up bullshit 80 still qualified as mentally disabled in the 60s

>they're all degenerate scum
>luckily ultra degenerate cat eating yellow bug people will take over
.5 Social Credits was deposited into your account

>no u
80 is the correct estimate
lynn literally excluded studies where the participants scored high
lynn literally included studies of malaria patients
lynn was a total and absolute fraud
>the 60's
we aren't in the sixties anymore are we

source of study i am referring to and pic related
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf

shill

look at the image i've posted, read the study

Attached: literal_fraud.png (496x530, 56K)

Is there a webm of the ref getting pushed? Sure I saw that.

Racism rearing it's ugly face on the world stage, yet again. Hopefully this will lead to further exposure of white racism. The Camaroon players were brave for speaking the truth here.

Attached: Snapshot_of_me_3.jpg (324x324, 27K)

found it

Attached: 1561309536583[1].webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

No we’re not in the 60s anymore people like you demanded the bar for being mentally disabled be raised when they found out the average black was classified as retarded no one cares about Lynn except you all those studies still exist I just started reading your link and it’s already mentioning muh iq tests aren’t fair to Africans so we didn’t include those ones, this isn’t any different from Lynn Just in the other direction

r/soccer is defending this

Attached: 1561286267711.jpg (599x600, 53K)

don't insult my Scottish pals you dirty frog

nice

What a racist nigger, committing a hate crime against the ref

>complaining about murder all

Sure is reddit in here

What's this qts name?

This just shows how soft and insecure white people are.

>black QUEENS show passion

>/spol takes the chance to push racist narrative

REMINDER THAT 2016 RUINED Yea Forums FOREVER

This was unfair and when u do unfair shit to people that something means this much to you get this result. The Cameroonian woman showed their humanity. U can't just shit on people and not get called out on it, and that's what Fifa is trying to do.

Hmm sweety the rest of the text is also in french. The dutch also have a french motto.

>women
It's like you don't know anything about genetics

u didn't read it properly
>again with the 60s
80 iq in the 60's is 65 iq today, put bluntly

I didn't know a Cameroonian tried to break another girl's leg. That's unconscionable. I don't feel sorry for them anymore.

>getting your own descendents FROGGED
sad times

Why don’t you just go be a faggot on reddit you can post your snide garbage there and everyone will jerk you off lol complain about a study that arbitrarily excludes things to make blacks look dumb with a study that excludes arbitrary things to make them look smart it’s not the tests fault that Africans never developed languages to refer to abstract concepts often measured by western people

Nothing unfair happened to them

>a study that arbitrarily excludes things to make blacks look dumb
dumb is an understatement and lynn shit is quoted far too often and never corrected or challenged
>with a study that excludes arbitrary things to make them look smart
the study i 1posted doesn't do that - it aims to come up with a somewhat accurate estimate, which 80 is
it's not even a high estimate so i dont get your aversion - it literally proves just how dull blacks rae
>go to reddit
i was created by this website

That offside was unfair. It was a question of centimeters, one frame later on the VAR and it was ok while the ball was still on the foot of the passer, + the girl was going backward.

No, you have a language with massive amount of french words in it to do that.

Offside is offside. It's objective.

Cameroon are undisciplined at both men's and women's because their federation is so ridiculously corrupt they fail to even pay the players to begin with. On pure quality they qualify to tournaments but they never have any organization. It's the Argentine federation on roids.

Based redpilled burger laying down the truth on the briteeth.

No, someone has to decide the moment when the ball was kicked, there's a margin of 0.5 seconds and in this case it was critical.

>you niggers are racist
-Cameroon

it was literally, by the definition, offside.

epin

argentine federation can't be that bad

jesus and I thought the Irish Victim Complex was bad

But if you're our colony...

Attached: 1557866232770.jpg (633x758, 297K)

Dele Alli was less offside in the disallowed goal that would have seen England into the Nations League Final. Offside is offside, you can't sugarcoat it

Is there honestly a worse prominent person in the women's game?

Not only do black women look like men... They behave like men also.

wasn't that J-lingz tho?

No. It was a case of interpretation.

Lose weight have sex and dilate

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 40K)

There is a rebellion in Camerron right now called Anglophone rebellion. This is why

Got-dayum, epic

i dunno man, all these shit overrated midfielders look the same to me

based fat fuck.