Did anyone tell him that he needs to lose weight?

Did anyone tell him that he needs to lose weight?
Why is he so fat? He could be a defensive tackle in the NFL.

Attached: 550x312_800[1].jpg (550x312, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en-us/news/3296/brazil/2011/02/14/2352397/emotional-ronaldo-retires-ive-lost-the-struggle-against-my
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you care bro?

Brazilians like to deflect rather than reflect

He's enjoying life, leave him alone you bully.

He's retired, he does what he wants

I see he still likes traps

Capello literally told him in the locker room "aren't you ashamed of being so fat"

goal.com/en-us/news/3296/brazil/2011/02/14/2352397/emotional-ronaldo-retires-ive-lost-the-struggle-against-my

he fucked hiv-ridden traps bareback, bro. he clearly doesn't give a shit about anything

>have shittons of money to chose the best whores and trannies
>choose it and don't even pay before fuck also this tranny literally died of AIDS
I wonder why you gringos seem ignore it.

Attached: images.jpg (252x177, 14K)

Did anyone tell you?

Brazilians blame the US for all its problems and somehow likes to make fun of our demographics despite being the most mutt nation on Earth.

>Why is he so fat?

Steroid related thyroid issues and a jovial lifestyle.

I don't really blame him though. They allowed his body to keep going despite multiple career ending injuries.

But USA has been fantastic for South American economy by creating a competitive drug market on own soil

Attached: download.jpg (199x254, 5K)

We make fun of americans because they actually think their country is mostly white, we don't delude ourselves. Well, some of us do, but it doesn't even compare to americans.

It's America's fault for creating and selling Coca cola all over the world

>Barça AND Real GOAT
Based Ronaldo

This fat fuck has accomplished more in his life than 99.9999% of people throughout all of human history. He can eat whatever the fuck he likes.

He said once that he felt bullied and had depression because all people told him he was a fat fuck when he was a player, and asked why people defend so much players from racism but not people from their weight or looks.

He also really believe themself him is white.

>He also really believe themself him is white.

what did he mean by this?

Based and neckpilled

Donald Love

No one bothers to create a social movement to protect the ugly because no one likes to consider themselves ugly

Based stroke poster

Why did he disappear? Where did he go?

South america obviously

Laugh and Grow Fat

People are born with their race, it's not something they can choose. Being fat is a choice.

Not tall enough to be DT specially in a 3-4 but he can be a fantastic LG or RG depending on his awareness. Somebody like DeShaun Watson can greatly appreciate his fat since he was the most sacked QB last season, even if he scrambles a lot he needs more protection in broken plays.