Le 'people only rate this because some COMNEBOL country won the WC 17 years ago' tournament

le 'people only rate this because some COMNEBOL country won the WC 17 years ago' tournament

Attached: 75CAB8B2-C021-4F9B-A474-44A477361153.jpg (660x410, 63K)

When did your Country win a major trophy?

7 months ago

Attached: 088BFB54-B56B-4B06-BB88-C8DC4BA37F29.jpg (640x945, 112K)

When did yours?

What's this?

He said a MAJOR trophy my guy. Hint: if you're playing against LITERAL FARMERS, its not a major tournament

The AFF cup, some shitty mickey mouse cup.

>dabbing on worst korea
based
>trying to dab on var sinson
cringe

stick to your strenghts, bro

Or maybe they rate it because it has the greatest player of all times in it (Messi), the currently three greatest strikers (Aguero, FIrmino, Suarez), the greatest young player (Neymar), the greatest keeper, (Alisson) some of the greatest midfielders (Casemiro, James, Arthur, Coutinho, Di Maria, Lo Celso, Paredes, Cuadrado) and one of the greatest teams overrall (Brazil).

gay

all shitters desu
besides, the real GOAT already won a international trophy this year

O TWAIN

Copa America is shit, but still manages to stink less than the Asian, African or North American cups.

>Suarez
>good currently
>firmino
>a good striker (he's a good false 9 not a good striker)
>neymar
>young
He's 28 in 8 months
>di maria, paredes, lo celso, cuadrado, arthur
All nowhere near amongst the best
> coutinho, casemiro
both had embarrassing seasons

0/10 macacoman

>Suarez is not good
Yeah, scoring 35 goals and giving 13 assists sure shows you're probably a bad striker
>Firmino
A false 9 is a striker with free movement throughout the field, doesn't change the fact he's still a striker
>Neymar
He has6 or 7 seasons at the high level, he's Messi's Heir and currently top 3 in the world. Still very young to me...
>Di Maria, Paredes
Key players to PSG, one of the best teams
>Lo Celso
Outstanding season with Betis, carried the team though La Liga
>Arthur
Outstanding season in his first year in Barça, became a starter after just a few games
>Coutinho
Yeah, embarrassing season, but that's because he doesn't fit Barça's style, in Brazil he's shining so far
>Casemiro
You're blind if you think he was one of the reasons Real had a bad season, he was one of the few keeping it all from falling apart

0/10 Ahmed

i like seeing the hues nations playing in their own continent in a professional competition
which is also the reason i didnt watch a single game of the last one in america

The last one was quite comfy though, I wish we had more of these with 16 teams.

João Paulo Sales de Souza is the top scorer of your league. So sit down and be humble.

fuck off china

>hues nations
i like it when they compare us to mexicans because i feel like they're funny and bro tier but calling us hue nations is both incorrect and offensive

Yeah, it's quite offensive to us brazilians to be compared to filthy chileans and other south americans. Don't come here, you're not welcome.

>Don't come here
why would i?

It's just a warning. We don't like your kind around here.

Is pretty ofensive when burgers think we are like your guyd indios sucios.

Why would ANYONE go to your literal shithole of a country? I knew you guys were retarded monkeys, but not this much.

Why are chileans so awful