Thank fuck they lost

Media was giving me a headache about how good these retarded females where playing. Now I won't hear as much about the women's game and equal pay BS

Attached: images.jpg (649x365, 41K)

Praise Kek, white brother. We are simply superior as men of virtue, anime, and vidya

Sam Kerr? more like wanker LMAO

ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN

have (and I mean this most sincerely) sex.

Based

ur so upset

god I wish our women would lose tonight, too.

I think everyone wants their team to loose, so they stop to try to push that bullsthit.

Found the cucked leftist retards

Attached: images-1.jpg (386x576, 44K)

me too
go brazil go !

Attached: 1559488466420.gif (220x220, 17K)

your womens team is actually french from what i've seen unlike your mens team you probably support them

pushing it? i'm hearing people who live in the host cities don't even know there's a tournament going on.
but then people online who never go outside are saying they can't escape it.
don't know what to believe.

When something is important to you, it seems like a bigger thing than it is. If you get annoyed by a dripping sound then it will seem deafening even when others can't really hear it. Some people say black people "see racism everywhere" and for some that really is true.
So when women do something, anything, to incels this feels like the world's biggest event. They just cannot escape it. Women are doing something and not having sex with them, again, and so they stew with anger, and sometimes that anger explodes out of them in a violent burst like a mass shooting.

>t.roastie

Not an incel at all btw. This isn't about inceldom. Its about women playing a sport I enjoy. Its making a mockery of it.

How dare they, women.

You don't enjoy it.
I've watched all types of people play this sport and I've never complained.

Its watchable the same way I could also watch my little cousins under 12 match on the weekend, but that doesn't mean its of a high enough standard not to be cringeworthy to watch.

Did you see the thread last night. Was full of “men” going crazy for the game, screaming in caps about how hype the game was.
This place really has turned into reddit 2.0

Cool. Then simply don't watch. If you're sitting in front of the TV watching something you hate for the express purpose of getting mad, that's a crazy person's behavior.

based
cringe

>Yea Forums enjoys a sport
>doesn't seethe with rage at the presence of women
>"IT'S LIKE REDDIT IN HERE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY INCEL PARADISE?"

This is an incel board, if you like women then GTFO and let us hate holes in peace.

no it inst,the women world cup threads are active as fuck

take your dumb ass back to /pol

Active with leftist cucks hoping to get laid by pretending women are as good as men at anything.

Yikes, lad

Attached: 1519394760018.png (720x566, 526K)

Haram

You type/argue like a retard

Mate go brush your teeth. Your mouth stinks of cum

it's funny how you conflate people you envy (men who enjoy a healthy social life) with your self-perceived political enemies.

That must make for a pretty odd worldview. How do you explain a Conservative who has a healthy social life? Is he a closeted communist or something?

It's pretty common knowledge at this point that men who hate women were abandoned (emotionally or otherwise) by their fathers. Their hatred of women comes from blaming their mothers and transferring that hatred onto all women.

Nice analysis mr.noseberg! Here’s a grant for more research. God speed.

Thank you, kind sir. Research continues apace. With patronage from wise gentlemen such as yourself I expect we'll make anime real in our lifetime.

I didn't know that. Interesting.

Hmm, my dad abandoned me, my mom is a bitch who I haven't seen in years and I'm a feminist. Guess I dodged the incel bullet.

Lucky bastard I’ll have hear about these roasties for another month

Imagine being proud to be a feminist

>t.roastie
>Not an incel at all btw.
based

Haha thank god I won't. Feels good man

Attached: images.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Why thank you sir.

I don't think that has anything to do with incels, though. I think an incel is just someone who's fear of rejection has crystallized into self-loathing which is projected onto women. As in
>I reject you before you can get a chance to reject me. I reject you because I have decided you're a fucking bitchy slut.

I feel you, ausbro, hopefully Brazil gets curbstomped today and they stop trying to shove those dykes and about how "Marta is better than any male player ever, I swear!!!"

Attached: stronk womyn.png (938x738, 1.14M)

>apparently
Top tier propaganda

Why are you on Yea Forums if you don't understand sport? These memes only work if you have literally never come across the concept of a scrimmage.

You don't know the half of it bro. All of this equal pay thing is twice as bad in English speaking countries. I'm hoping USA, Canada, England ect don't progress. Its them and some if the scando nations that really push this shit.

Its like everyone has this disease where they can't accept that the women are at the standard of 13 year old boys and play like absolute retards. Bunch of zombies.

Kerr is overrated. But it won't matter. The women's game needs stars and they will make her one regardless.

She is an Aboriginal lesbo retard

women's football being worse is precisely why equal pay is a good idea, to give proper incentives to bring it up in quality. Most of the players in the womens world cup are part timers. If they could afford to focus on football the resulting sport would be more entertaining.

They wanted to make her a star because she is half Aboriginal. A girl like Carpenter for example would never get as much support from the (((media))) as Kerr.

She is not lesbian, Shlomo, don't lie.

Kerr's not aboriginal. She's half indian. Also Daniel Kerr's brother.

The fact that she's a lesbian is like the first thing that comes up when you google her.

Just lol at this logic, holy shit, why are some people so stupid? You literally are a retard. You could pay them more than the men and the standard would still be light years behind the men. You can't change female genetics, retard. The fact they are part time athletes is not even 10% of why the standard is so poor. You are okverlooking the main reason like a blind brainwashed lefty being that they are genetically always going to be poorer than the men. There is nothing that can be done about this. Women didn't need to evolve to become athletic the same way men are. Athleticism is just a modern form of hunting and tribal fighting. In caveman times thus was left to the men so it makes sense that men would also be far more athletic in modern times. Pull your head out of your ass and read a science book. I don't have a hidden agender against women or anything, I just call it by what the facts suggest. You are probably also one of those people who think blacks can increase their intelligence, well no they can't. They evolved to not require as high of an IQ as white people the same way they also required a greater aptitude for athleticism than white people.

Why don’t you want Cameroon to win?

I skimmed through your post and saw
>IQ
>black people
>genetics
Have sex

Attached: Agamemnon_getaloadofthisguy.gif (631x271, 2.88M)

The point of sport isn't to watch genetic superiority. It's to see skills and tactics overcome other skills and tactics. There's no reason at all why women cannot achieve (or indeed surpass) this at the level of the men's game. That doesn't mean the women will be faster or stronger than the men, but their matches will be enjoyable to watch for similar reasons to the men.

Attached: whitefreekick.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

All he needs is to mention "traditional western values" or anime and this thread's got an incel bingo.

>blah blah blah have sex blah blah blah have sex blah blah
When is this site going to get over this childish 'have sex' meme? People aren't even using it correctly anymore.

I hope one of the players dies through injury so womens football can go back to being banned.

holy have sex batman

Based on your cringey rants, having sex would definitely help you put things in perspective and chill you out.

I agree, it's getting tiresome, but in your case, it actually was used correctly. Your seething hatred of women can only come from your frustration at your interminable virginity.

Yes, I see what you mean (a similar point can be made with women's tennis for instance, as many would argue women's tennis is more enjoyable to watch as the games tend to be closer. This is a good point I will give you that. However, a large part of why we watch sport is to see the the best of the best in action. An under 14s soccer game can also be competitive, but it will never satisfy the urge to see a high standard of performance. The women's game will always lack this vital attribute no matter how competitive or close there games can be.

I'll tell you what's more enjoyable to watch than a competitive and close women's soccer game? A comoetive and close men's one.

People on the right aren't virgins retard.

They're not at all part time athletes. All top teams are pros.

Yes you are right actually. Makes the anons point even more ludicrous. Some people just don't know when they are beat.

Yeah, I'm sure the photographer here managed to capture the split-second when these alphas weren't up to their fedoras in pussy. :^)

Seriously. Don't even have sex. Not at first. Try talking to a girl first. Just talking.

Attached: VEdi6CA.jpg (3600x2400, 831K)

Anecdotal fallacy is utter retard

That's the picture you show to women when you try to convince them you're not a loser.

Your example with tennis though undercuts your point about soccer.

The Williams sisters at their prime played a retired German ex-pro. Karsten Braasch, I think. He demolished them. They were the best in the world at the time, he never did anything of note. (And had apparently taken up smoking in his retirement.)

You were on such a good run until you said that, quality baiting up until that point.

Which player generated more TV revenue though? That's what determines the financial 'worth' of a player.

No, either Williams sister was a much bigger generator of revenue. Sports-wise, Braasch never won a singles tournament and was best known for his eyeglasses, his loopy service motion, and smoking cigarettes during changeovers.

literally have sex.

Women, men, fucking paralymics, i'll always, always have my Nations back. Guess the concept of national identity is hard to grasp for modern britbongs and frenchcucks, lål.

Attached: bunad.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

I will never go telemarking in a fjord with a cute blondie inexplicably wearing a traditional folk dress.

Attached: sadclown.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

Cool it with the ultra nationalist vibes sweetie, this ain't the 1930's you know.

Yeah you guys don’t seem like virgins at all. Fetishising a country and a boring life style.

Nevermind the other stuff, but the ski-bum lifestyle is not boring.

Having sex is the reason why most men don't care about women sports.

If you don't have sex you will automatically care about anything women do in an attempt to have sex with them. If you already have sex there's no reason to care about what women do because from a rational perspective most of the things they do aren't very interesting such as women sports.

Maybe you should have a sex, as should anyone who watches women sports.

>he believes this

This is me. No joke.

Attached: 1560514242550.jpg (1124x1826, 286K)

Maybe it's just your English-language skills, but it almost sounds like you've never spoken to a woman in your life.

Attached: emilia_laughs.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

These guys don't have sex very often.

>Didn't attend university
>Right wing
>Fat
Quelle surprise.

If you don't count honor-raping your sisters, neither do you, Mahmoud.

That weak projection isn't going to get you laid.

If nothing else would you atleast give me the fact that my bio below my name is witty? Its a tounge in cheek way for me to Hint that the media is biased and untrustworthy.

you gonna do something about that hairline, bro? better get on that now because if it goes any further back, you'll have no choice but to buzz it all off.

Also waifutards who like to masturbate to feet and would burst into treats if they ever had to talk to a real woman

I'm not balding. Its been like that since I was a child. Just a naturally high hairline as a result of having a strong 'borreby' phenotype.

Attached: images-3.jpg (722x425, 41K)

>burst into treats

Attached: 1390187862932.gif (280x210, 1.48M)

There is a stigma around men who take womens sports seriously, that they're pussies, cucks, gay and just generally pathetic and effeminate. If you're insecure and concerned about what woman would want to take your virginity, you make sure to stay a million miles away from womens sports to show just how masculine you are.

People who watch womens sports have nothing to worry about and aren't trembling mess on edge about their virginity.

Get out of my thread roastie

Terry Henry was/is also a Frenchman

weird. the phenotype pictures have blue eyes and blond hair. but your profile has brown eyes and dark hair, which is also thinning.
seriously, though. get plugs or rogaine or whatever. it worked wonders for my grandfather when he started losing his hair. I mean, sure, he was in his 60s so maybe it's got different effects on a teenager, but your doctor will know better.

this 100%

Time to hit the gym lad. Go for decent push/pull routine and drop some weight by going for steady -500 per day kcal deficit.

You'd be handsome as fuck within a year no homo.

T: /fit/ and Yea Forums lad :DDD

Have any foids been seriously injured so far in this tournament? I hope so, holes don't deserve to be happy.

>If nothing else would you atleast give me the fact that my bio below my name is witty?
Capitalize the "i'm" and hyphenate "right wingers".
The wittiness is undercut by simple grammar mistakes and just make you look uneducated.

Why the fugg did I get UK flag? :D ebin :DDD

proxy software updating?

More like Nick Kerr

We're annexing you in preparation for post-brexit life.