This is the most reddit athlete and most reddit monent I've ever seen in my life...

This is the most reddit athlete and most reddit monent I've ever seen in my life. you need to go back if you like this man

Attached: 5cfe54aaadf77.jpg (620x356, 47K)

I'm not even a Ronaldo fag, but lately Chile has had Canada tier quality of shitposting on Yea Forums

I'm not even a Ronaldo fag, but lately Chile has had Canada tier quality of shitposting on /sp

I'm not even a Ronaldo fag, but lately Chile has had Canada tier quality of shitposting on /sp

>TSUnaldo
>Reddit
Lmao no

messi

I am a Ronaldo fag and I have no opinion on Chile's quality of shitposting on Yea Forums.

These replies are literally case in point that you fresh off the boat from reddit newcunts need to fuck off.

I am a Ronaldo fag and lately Chile has had Canada tier quality of shitposting on Yea Forums, fuck Chile.

It has been proven that Donaldo fags are either zoomers or americans who never watched football in their life just shitposting

I’m not even a fag, but lately Chile has had Canada tier shitting on /sp

I, for one, have been enjoying Texas’ shitposts lately on Yea Forums

I'm not even a Ronaldo fag, but lately Chile has had Canada tier quality of shitposting on Yea Forums

seething

>lately

sneed

Proven that all Messi fans are autistic manlets

Anyone else who doesn't give a fuck about either Messi or Ronaldo? Seriously, I only watch my own league, I'm not spending my Wednesday evening watching Juventus vs. Barcelona or something, I really don't give a single fuck about either of those teams or the players signed to them.

I'm Ronaldo, but lately Chile has had quality shitposting on Yea Forums

Ronaldo...more like Rolando

>tfw we will never have a centerback partnership between Rolando and John Stones
WORST TIMELINE!

Attached: 27300-1523369296.jpg (821x1070, 189K)

Same. My team is mid-table in the PL, and I don't give a fuck about randoms in the Champions League.

More like Redondo

I like watching them but I'm not about to waste a single second of my life arguing like a child over who is better

this is the only correct answer

this
aslo there's nothing to argue because messi is obviously the better player

I'm a Messi fan. I play with FC Barcelona on Fifa. But hasn't Ronaldo taken more individual and team honors than our diminutive hero. I pull for Messi, but Ronaldo is better. Also, Ronaldo 9 was a better goal scorer than both.

>does fuck all
>gets carried
>gets mad that other more important players get player of the tournament and not him even though he's done fuck all

Never rated this shitter to begin with. Anyone with 2 eyes could see Rooney was the best at united

I do the opposite, never watch their matches but come to Yea Forums to shitpost about them

HOW MANY MILES MUST THE TRANSFER SEASON WALK DOWN

Hard agree

Exactly, you wont change someone's opinion on a matter of preference.

I don't care about watching them but I will for sure use every single second of my life to TSUUUUU post

Attached: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png (323x394, 301K)

t. Redditinho

This is the most reddit thread I've ever seen in my life. you need to go back OP

Cope

0 trophies

Attached: Lionel-Messi-2014-world-cup-final.jpg (810x539, 76K)

>Le *does fuckall* lad
Look how contrived. Sad!

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-232337.png (1440x2560, 1.99M)

>shitting on based tsuuuuuuu
OH NO NO NO NO

That pic is actually the best response to your post

Soccer is Reddit as a whole

based

chile