In which sports white people excel at?

In which sports white people excel at?

Attached: 1561266096952.jpg (500x510, 17K)

genociding macacos

Everything snow and ice related.

Tax-pay

None. Whitey even got BTFO in their own racist elitist uncle tom sport of Golf by a based black man. White athletes have become totally BLACKED which is a perfect exampe of why blacks have taken all their women and are browning their children. Women are attracted by primal athleticness. it's human nature. White bois can't compete at any level.

Well at least they have curling haahahahahahahahahahaha

Getting run over by Goldstein, his minor rival Muhammad and his unruly subordinate Ngubu.

The Cayman Islands aren't white, friendo.

getting cucked and milking their johnsons

Being too benevolent toward other races.

cricket
tennis
rugby league
rugby union
Aussie Rules
swimming
surfing
middle distance running
lot of olympic disciplines
mma
fair few OP

literally all sports the black man doesnt have access to.. hmmm. wonder why

>Whole movie is saying hate is bad and blablabla let love in your life
>The moment the white kid let his guard down a nigger shoots him
Wtf guys?

blacks have access to all of that
>swimming and surfing
ocean, lake, public pool
>rugby league afl and union
literally buy a football and find a park
>cricket, tennis
stick and a ball, concrete
>running and a lot of other olympic disciplines
basic human movement
>mma
gym

are you retarded m8?

He's American what do you think

>MMA
Where does this meme come from? Most UFC champs are now blacks, mutts and Brazilians.

>mma

Are you fucking stupid LMFAO? There is quite literally not ONE white champion in the male UFC division's right now. MMA is owned by based Latino's and Black Bulls. Imagine thinking beta cuck whitey would ever be good at fighting

>tennis
>stick and a ball, concrete

i had always thought that tennis was a rich kid's sport where you have to find a court (many of which exist on private property and require some type of membership). but then i saw a retarded aussie say "eh you got ya stick and ya ball and ya concrete" so now i'll have to re-think the whole matter

I for one love bait posts

So glad they have flags on this board

Attached: 1557535061680.png (657x527, 26K)

Boxing
Tennis
Rugby
Swimming
Cycling
Soccer
MMA

>Boxing
i'm dead

djokovic learnt in an empty pool with a busted racquet, Sir Don Bradman trained with a stick and golfball against a water tank.
If you want youll find a way, no one will give (gib) it to you

Because black people can't form a functioning and prospering society on their own?

khabib is white whether you like it or not :)
Cormiers mixed
Jones and Usman are the only blacks in UFC who are current champs, Actually Jones definitely has white in him somewhere along the way so I guess that leaves Usman.
A white man (Marty) in a black skin
lel

>boxing
dominated by black bulls

>soccer
Have you seen who makes up the squad of World Champion France?

>MMA
literally every champ is a based minority or Black Bull.

>Rugby
Only because black bulls don't even waste their time with this shit. Most are competing in a real sport, NFL. The few blacks that do (hanna, lomah) aboslutely own and BTFO whitey

That leaves you with... Tennis swimming and cycling. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA nice sports cucked wh*toid

>i had always thought that tennis was a rich kid's sport where you have to find a court (many of which exist on private property and require some type of membership)
lmfao there are tennis courts in nearly every park along with courts, soccer pitches and baseball fields. leave your basement faggot

>that selective memory
>ignoring that months ago the UFC roster was full of white champions
>ignoring they have traditionally dominated the champion rankings also

last years p4p list was:

#1 - Vasyl Loma (white european)
#2 - Terence Crawford (black)
#3 - Alvarez Canelo (white SA)
#4 - GGG (mixed white european)
#5 - Oleksandr Usyk (white european)

3/5 of the top p4p boxers are white, and depending on how autistic your views are on race are, you could throw in GGG to make it 4/5

Eastern Euros (specifically Ukranians) and Brits are big in the sport atm

>look like an insecure nigger 101
I love black copes for slavery and colonization

where you at dumb fuck
answer me koontakintay

125 and 135 = Henry Cejudo, a latino
145 = hawiiaan hispanic mutt named Holloway
155 = Russian Khabib (Arab and not really white but OK we give it to you...)
175 = Black bull Usman
185 = Mutt native Whitaker
205 = Black bull Jones
260 = Black bull Cormier

Ok so that gives you what?
1/8 of champs are white if you count the arab. Hahahahahahahahah nice percentage bro. And Just fucking LOL at calling Cormier and Jones white. Man you can't get much more BTFO then that

And also Jones and Cormier are constantly inseminating your women AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BLACK BULLS KEKING WHITEY ONCE AGAIN

>Have you seen who makes up the squad of World Champion France?
Whitest squad it has been in years, only other time it was, was back in 1998 (when they won it also)

1. Luka Modric (white euro)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (white euro)
3. Antoine Griezmann (white euro)
4. Kylian Mbappé (mixed black-arab)
5. Lionel Messi (white south american)
6. Mohamed Salah (arab)
7. Raphal Varane (mixed black-white)
8. Eden Hazard (white european)
9. Kevin de Bruyne (white european)
10. Harry Kane (white european)

7/10 best soccer athletes in the last year have been white men. And in 2019, all the best and most anticipated young prospects have been white (de jong, de light, van de beek, joao felix)

During the last World Cup, of the 8 remaining teams to make it to the quarter final, 6 of them were European. Not a single African, Asian or ME/NA team qualified

And Ukranian men team won tne u20s World Cup Final this years

>Only because black bulls don't even waste their time with this shit
Cope, literally all the relevant sports atm are white dominated

>Whitest squad it has been in year
>coping this hard
>calling Europe white

hahahahahaha BLACKED

nice cope wh*toid. The truth is you continent is now basically Africa. We are BLACKING you and your women. They don't even want you anymore hahahah they want us black BULLS

Attached: France-v-Luxembourg-FIFA-2018-World-Cup-Qualifiers.jpg (615x409, 70K)

can you read boy?
Cormier and Jones are mixed
like I said, Usman is the only champ (Marty)

Lionel Messi (white south american)
>South american
>White

Attached: images (8).jpg (231x218, 4K)

>Cope, literally all the relevant sports atm are white dominated

he's calling cycling and swimming (the only white dominated sports) relevant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LITERALLY EVERY OTHER SPORT IS DOMINATED BY BLACK BULLS. NICE COPE

>calling a kabib an Arab
>he literally comes from the Caucaus
>a region where indo-europeans originated from
Khabib is white, you need to face the facts

cope, that is the whitest the squad has been and they won the WC, coincidence? i think not

Attached: 283376.jpg (2048x1152, 344K)

>completly ignoring the hispanic and mutt champs
>claiming literal black skinned bulls as white
>so cucked you are now forced to claim mixed mutts as your own

holy COPE. imagine being this BTFO. Basically admitting there are no pure whites left hahahah

credit ratings

Attached: because white men have credit.jpg (714x1024, 135K)

Like I said you can have Khabib. That gives you one of eight champs. HAHAHAHAH AND YOUR CALLING THT A VICTORY.

>posts old u-21 pic of team
>pretends it's WC winning squad
lmao COPING hard yet again. has to lie to save his BLACKED culture. In full denial I see

Attached: Messed up.jpg (576x1024, 88K)

literally millions of black people in the caribbean and in southern africa have cricket as their #1 sport lad

regardless of what seething fat shitskins and kikes say, races are matched on most sports.
nfl you got people like based gronk(kaisercucks absolutely seething) who was dabbing on niggers all day. baseball, a lot of the G.O.A.T.s were black.

you're championing blacks m8.
only of those is an actual full blown negro, thats usman, yeah the rest are mutts, show me where I said they weren't.
Wait, you don't know what an actual nog is? Also whats a black bull doing at home on a Saturday night? women banging down your door to fuck you (after you complete the captcha of course)
lmao

Imagine reading the shit you're writing to someone IRL

Attached: 1538619950469.gif (320x240, 1.95M)

>he's calling cycling and swimming (the only white dominated sports) relevant
You were the listed the sports that whites either dominate, today or recently, or are competitive in at high levels

Boxing
Tennis
Rugby
Swimming
Cycling
Soccer
MMA

Tbqh i would also throw the NFL in there, as The Patrios (whitest team in the league) have won the Superbowl 3 times in the past 4 years

i'm literally running rings around your smooth-brain, you can not keep up with my superior indo-euro reasoning skills

HAHAHAHA literally no better way to piss off incelchan then to point out how literally all white countries left in the world are getting gradually BLACKED. Imagine being such a desperate white guy that you have to claim mutts as your own. hahaha mutts are the product of BLACKED women. You are literally admitting there are no pure whites left.

In 100 years the white race will be dead. And there is nothing you cucks can do about it. Especially not as nerdy virgins sitting at home on an anime nazi incel board all day blaming "slutty women" and "the jews" for why you are fucking losers.

Go jerk off to your waifus LMFAO. The fact is you are white KEKS and women want BLACK BULLS like me. You will die virgins as your race dies with you

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no need to get racist about it. i 100% knew the djoker reference was coming lol exception that proves the rule

the point you're making is about as intelligent as saying "lol just become bill gates if you're poor". well... not everyone is bill gates and you'll find that even such people were incredibly lucky to get where they are. djoker is no different

Literally none of these matter

>incel
>early sunday morning
>posting on Yea Forums
poor cunt, pity ya bruz not even trolling

>11:47 PM
>sunday morning
Dumb fucking Aussie doesn't even know what time zones are. I'm literally laying in bed next to my 10/10 WHITE gf who i just blessed with ejaculating my BLACK sperm into her insides.

Trying not to wake her up by how hard im laughing at you beta incels

>try to troll
>working yourself until your are absolutely SEETHING in the process

It's over, you've been exposed, the question is will you ever get over this? or will both me and the information i have posted live in your head RENT-FREE for years to come?

Only thing to be sure of is this, is that it will be difficult to recover from, one could as far as to say you have been btfo

Attached: mern.png (430x436, 146K)

Cucked to death olympics circa 2050 whiteboi suck my dick suu wuu

the premise of this thread is racism.
dont get upset with this exception to the rule shit.
check Andre Aggasis childhood and stop making excuses, one of the greatest tennis players ever from a poor familia

>Cricket

t. Ricky Ponting

India's about to be the best team in the world faggot and Pajeet teams have done well in the world cup

>being this delusional
>coping this hard
holy FUCK this is pathetic. Especially coming from an Irish man claiming to be white ahahahahaha, the rest of the world considers you an inbred minority. No wonder you worship mutts as caucasion. I guess when I think abou it, then 33% white Jon Jones really is whiter than you

> I'm literally laying in bed next to my 10/10 WHITE gf
so whites are good or bad? now Im confused
also lol at your larp

Based

whats based about it?
Blacks will be no more as well, just browns everywhere

>he's still posting
RENT FREE IT IS

Aussies have won the ICC five times, and the English have been runners-up in several though

Cricket is like the 7th most popular sports in these countries also, it is a meme sport

Attached: meagainrn.png (407x407, 351K)

white women are based in the fact that they are walking slut sex objects who happily open their legs to any brown person. white men like you are the cuckold laughing stock of the world, happy to sit by benignly shitposting on Yea Forums while your women get inseminated by black BULLS like me.

No wonder your race will be dead within the century.

Woah...
too much thinking for darkie. dont make his brain explode.

White/=Nazi, gtf back to /pol/.

Literally anything that requires tactical thinking

What is it with the surge of BLACK BVLL type posing and other assorted race bait at around 2am EST every night?

Attached: rmmt.jpg (979x832, 546K)