El mejor de todos los tiempos

>El mejor de todos los tiempos

Attached: IMG_6684-300x275.jpg (300x275, 15K)

Netherlands would have won world cup...

if he played for spain antonella wouldn't have married him

Ronnie would hace committed suicide

He would have gotten shakira instead of Piqué.

I'd rather antonella no offense

i'd rather have a world cup, or possibly world cups than antonella

Daily reminder neymar still hasn't won a world cup

Crazy talk. Love is better.

Love trophies. Love things, not people. Life is much simpler that way.
And if you're going to love trophies what's better than the most coveted trophy in the history of civilization?

If he played for Spain, they would never have won a WC.

>mateo and theo has to watch daddy grind in copa
>junior gets to go on vacation with his dad and 2 trophies.

Attached: 65393131_2304120533171300_4807774265112989997_n.jpg (1080x810, 97K)

unironically this

Unrionically cringe. Spain would've dominated than they already have.

Because Xavi + Iniesta + Messi never won anything

Highly doubt Spain would've won a WC with Messi desu.

Si en ese equipo jugaban Pedrito y Navas

Pedrito no es un pecho frío

Delusional faggot, he’d choke like he always does

he wouldn't be given the chance to choke because all the responsibility wouldn't fall on him

yet he has more international trophies than Messi

Messi isn't the reason why Argentina lost those finals, Messi is the reason Argentina was that far in the first place.

>Knockout round goals at WC
>Messi: 0
>Higuain:3
Ahhhh yes, Messi carried the team

All the responsibility to walk around the entire match

>b-but h-HIGUAIN!!!

jajaaja

>in an alternate universe the little dictator ruined Spain/Italy's NT and Argentina won the world cup
>also jeremy clarkson killed himself
Such an interesting timeline to consider

How? It half his Barca teammates

EXACTLY. He'd muck about the rest of the squad not being his friends and inevitably fuck up unit cohesion

Makes no sense at all Romania
Spain won Euro 12 at the height of the Real/Barca rivalry

Yes because halal and farca players know the rivalry is fraudulent and basically just a marketing stunt, now explain that to the sub 90 IQ dictator. His presence there would be the catalyst that fucks shit up.

I'm not saying he isn't the GOAT, in fact, in 1000 years likely someone will not be as talented, he just ruins teams is all.

O TWAIN

By comparison, check out England's 2000s golden generation, they actually got fucked up by club rivalries
Sorry to disappoint but I'm not the boogeyman keeping you up at night

>ynr piguain missing those sitters in the final

>He thinks Antonella love him

Messi missed a 1v1 and an open header in the final.
>BUT THOSE SHOTS WERE DIFFICULT
Not really, especially for the supposed “GOAT”. In fact that 1v1 he missed looked extremely easy compared to the goals he’s scored against eibar and leganes.

Antonella loves winners

Attached: 813C6C25-C21F-4D97-BA4E-A3C2C3E1C714.jpg (642x786, 333K)

>they actually got fucked up by club rivalries
That's just an excuse mongo, every single national team has rivalries

They just didn't perform well, they never have in fact

Wait, is that Messi?

once you win the cup everyone will love you.

>England's 2000s golden generation
>England
KEK, England have always sucked, except for a single moment in 66 in bronze age era football.

Look at what Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham, Rooney, Terry, Ferdinand, Owen, A. Cole etc did at a club level
Pretty hard to argue that they didn't have a strong squad

Those are good players sure, but were they the main guy for the team?, it was with Ronaldo's rise that ManU won the Champions, not Rooney.

Only Gerrard was ever that important for his team, and that is one guy.

They didn't perform well because of their rivalries and refusal to share tactics. A situation not replicated in the farca/halal case because the rivalry is fictional and meant to drive shirt sales

No

Would Messi have scored in Iniesta’s place?

Attached: 441E323B-6A18-4079-8BD1-2B85194B296D.jpg (460x288, 13K)

>They didn't perform well because of their rivalries and refusal to share tactics.
Don't know how can you be this much of a plastic to believe this excuse, latin american teams have much more intense rivalries beyond russian olirgarchs and hedge funds and they can win titles or even just cooperate perfectly fine.

Interesting take to be honest, they must prefer national glory to club glory, just check out how defeated Messi is every time he fucks up again

My team has the same rival issues but worse because spic, dudes that prefer partying than training and drunkards who crash a car the day before the match, still won something and twice against the GOAT player of the era, England has never won something except for that WC ages ago.

England just sucks, it's never ever going home.

that's xavi right?

is spic considered offensive in latin america or is the same as 'burger'? or is it Yea Forums slang only?

>spics
Chile is aryan though, not comparable to inbred islanders who need to be at 100% to function

Nobody would ever say spic in real life, so I guess it's a Yea Forums thing, spain uses 'sudaca' in real life but you don't see much spaniards at all.

Indio or Boliviano/Peruano is the go to insult.

Tbf I dont think it wouldve made any difference. After 2010 Spain became shit.