Ive spent all day here

Ive spent all day here

Attached: 081D8661-46FA-4BC6-AC15-2201780CF0B6.jpg (512x288, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EO7XffhGFCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have sex

me but the last 7 years

Have 6 (six)

That's-a no good

Start losing weight

Get a job and stop stealing

get a life retard

>Ive spent all day here

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

lixinho vc ta aqui tb

Seek Sunlight

vai chupar um canavial de rola

vai dar a bundinha

vsf

I slept a little and watched anime, then spent the whole time here

Who do Brazilians on Yea Forums hate the most, americans or each other?

tnc '-'

qual anime incelzinho?

>tfw I used to spend all day here and 5 (five) on the hour every hour
simpler times

Attached: 5 (five).jpg (736x741, 106K)

>t. Neymar

Based (me too)

I hate op

>qual anime incelzinho?
K-on!

Just be yourself bro

tried watching ''fullmetal alchemist brotherhood'' supposedly the best anime of all time

couldnt make through 5 mins D: i wish i coud like anime

Same lad. Only anime i could stomach was berserk

try anime with cute little girls, garotas fofinhas

Whoever told you that was the GOAT anime is an absolute pleb. Shoneshit fags deserve the rope.

what genre do you like

This is a man of culture. Heed his advice.

the only anime i like is

i've found that most of the popular ones (naturo, one piece, FMA, bleach) (idk if this genre has a real name) are actually the worst ones and you had to grow up with it to like it.

i literally thought 'boruto' was something people called naruto to make fun of how boring it is

not my shit, they do nothing to me

It has the best score on IMDB, 9.0

i dont know, i liked sword art online

I spent all day inside my own house and it was close to 30c Celsius. You see kids playing, hot girls cycling Infront of your window and I was inside with no friends. It's soul crushing, but I hate myself even more to find friends. I'm not worth anyone.

how old are you breh

i think im gonna start watching Shameless (US)

is it good

>i wish i coud like anime
Why though
Honestly getting into anime as an adult is pretty dumb. Anime fucks with your mind and you have to grow with it
14 years old me

Attached: yuyu hmm.jpg (637x377, 142K)

(((IMDB)))

Even Yea Forums would be a better arbiter of quality. Who do you think rates anime there? Absolute casuals.

Hell, the best Annie may threads aren't even on the weeb boards, more like on >Yea Forums or /vg/

Today I went out with some friends, not gonna lie, it was cool but I still would rather spend the whole day in my home. Yeah, it's nice to have someone to talk with but at the end of the day I'm not really social and I feel way better when alone in my home.

You sound like prime janny material

i've spent the last 8 years on Yea Forums 12-14 hours a day

Initial d is the only good anime. Iv seen it 6 times. I dont like any other

thing is im a casual too lol. whats the best anime then in your opinion

kek

If you liked SAO maybe try code Geass, Log Horizon. And you might wanna try out evangelion. You might not like it, but it's definitely the most iconic and influential chink cartoon

28. Never had a girlfriend

>I hate myself even more to find friends. I'm not worth anyone.
pedo?

holy shit
fuck a whore at least

the happiest days of my life were those i spent all day playing wow/sleeping and not bathing for like 2 weeks straight

Ohhh, ans definitely try gate. It's an alternate world anime, where a portal opens in Tokyo, some medieval army invades, and they are absolutely BTFO by the JSDF. It's a Japanese nationalist army sort of thing. A real riot, lots of fun

no highschool friends? sometimes all you need is 1 mate to take you to places/to get drunk with. then you start living life

I've had sex once when I was 19, and then she cheated on me

Same

yeah you've gotta get over it man

i'll try log horizon first

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Yea Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

Attached: 1403940589363.jpg (125x124, 6K)

Beats feels culture

>Take this shit to /r9k/
Why would anyone want to discuss anything with a bunch of tranny teens
Just go to wizchan

Yeah. Definitely give code Geass a try as well. It's real over the top scheming a la death note, mixed with mecha. Really fun.

enjoy your ban for spam redditard

I'm absolutely delighted to see this shit on Yea Forums. This isn't just bro culture. This is absolutely-based-getting-your-dick-sucked-by-2-women culture. You alphas have woken up and realized this is a board for not JUST for sports, but also group bonding. Keep this shit on Yea Forums. All of you have multiple girlfriends, and come here to talk about how you turned down an 8/10 because you can do better. Then the other 50 of alphas on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are no sports on right now, and the ones that are on are boring. Well guess fucking what? I care! If you want to talk about your good feels with other alpha males, do it on this board and also down at your local nightclub. You heroes need to stay on this board and and keep making worthwhile contributions. 10/10 Bro culture.

Attached: 1346605165101s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

>mfw summerfags don't recognize a 7 year old pasta

based

>reporting a post
>on Yea Forums
bootlickers get off my board

>brotherhood
pshht literally the worst version

That’s because you’re not gay. You have to be gay to willingly watch anime(gay)

welcome to the nhk is the goat anime

lobov stream guys

By seeking God I started to enjoy solitude because I know I'm never alone.

Attached: 800px-Christ_in_the_Wilderness_-_Ivan_Kramskoy_-_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg (799x701, 135K)

this but unironically

cool

for me it's day AND night
this aint even my time zone

real nigga hours so to speak

Based. The novel is great as well

insanely good post

based

Attached: 1466652168507.jpg (888x1120, 166K)

Have sex

This but with lesbians

I've been trying (not so confident, though, too fat)

This, I pray at least 3 times a day and suddenly I feel better. I might be slightly depressed but I should when I know I have a roof over my head and food on my table.

ITS REAL NIQQA HOURS
ALL DAY N ALL NIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=EO7XffhGFCY
I was gonna say it's too early to look back fondly on that meme but this video was posted three and a half years ago wtf

Based

>bootlickers
back to /trannypol/ with ye

I work full time and spend the rest of my free time on here. Im thinking of getting a weekend job but the only places that are weekends only pay minimum wage.

Attached: 1560165414964.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

I remember 18-1 and shitposting on b since sp didn't exist yet