Why are they seething so much over the US winning?

Why are they seething so much over the US winning?

Attached: 80A117A1-48D8-430E-A555-9BEFA7D79E29.png (268x188, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lose weight fat fuck

BASED

because no one likes murrilards

weak mind

Stop being poor stupid monkey

Every time the Gold Cup shit starts this entire board starts to despise the US

earn 15 dollars

They are bitter because our meme died yet 7-1 is still alive and kicking

it's just banter, you faggots are just too sensitive.

Start losing weight
Because they are getting fat

Attached: 4F33C9F4-BB48-4419-9FFE-94290766B4D1.jpg (750x354, 125K)

fpbp

Reddit communists seethe that we can do better in shit we don't care about
Hence why they are so against the Women's World Cup

Being this new
Will those foreignKEKS ever learn?
Me thinks neigh!

Why do you guys think anyone who doesn't like US is commie?

Eat healthy.

Attached: 1561257929957.png (1352x822, 472K)

Because we don’t care about the sport yet win 6-0, they fucking love it and lose 7-1. At home.

gain bananas

what

I'm not, can't wait for the US become the football superpower it was always destined to be and put those filthy europeans in their place.

The "lose weight/no one cares" guy literally confirmed he was a commie

And even losing 7-1 we ended #4, you didn't even end in the top 10 of this WC lol
And the last WC you didn't even play
Lose weight and get shot

This tbqh

>commie
>seethe
Literally the only talent they have desu

Because we don't give a shit, we don't even try and we still win. Yet their entire country is obsessed with soccer and they lose. lol

t. /hoc/ thread

Based

so you are not comparing USA vs Brazil in soccer? hahahahhaha. you guys are really SEETHING. it is happening. we are compared to brazil.

Lose homocides

you don't even know what banter means you underage fucker. it is just shitposting. at least try to be funny.

>And the last WC you didn't even play
Um yeah we did sweetie
I thought soccer was your only sport?

Attached: win.png (266x117, 9K)

You're right, if we REALLY wanted to get shot we'd definitely be asking you

Are you seriously comparing losing to Germany in the world cup they won, to winning to Triple pack & Too faggot in a CONCACAF tournament?
Brazilians may be retards but you are no better.

based

Take a shower and get electrocuted

Imagine insulting people and expecting not to be insulted back, sasuga third worlder.

Attached: 13CE896B-34DE-4F93-9E57-A16EA5D2468B.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Considering their level of obsession and our lack of interest? Of course. Nobody has even heard about TT outside of Yea Forums. Yet the entire world knows about 7-1.

Absolutely shaking with rage lol

Easier to ask your wife's boyfriend Jamal

BASADO

Kek

You didn't even get his point

lmao

Oh hey, it's the other flag we should be asking.

Didn't you guys literally murder your own player for scoring an own goal against us a while back?

That's one good thing about being fat. We don't give a fuck about what other countries think of us and we know we're doing the world a favor because you'd be turning that murderous energy on each other instead without us desu

Notice how these circle jerking savages reply to each other posts with that underage 'based' shit yet we never do that and each of us shitpots on our own :D Absolutely BTFO.

>ball is banana
>approach banana
>monkey horde chimps out
QED povertyball sucks

jealousy
all the non useless brazilians have already moved here

go to gym

Surely it has to be an IQ thing, also when you add on the fact that a decent amount of people here are redditors it makes sense that they like to circle jerk each other. Kind of weird tbdesu

I did. I managed not to get shot in the process too

why are brazilian mutts and american mutts so fucking retarded holy fuck
get a lifer losers

lol

Americans can actually make arguments and the others can't outside a few buzzword sentences they remember and splurge out each time
USA always wins

alright but why the fuck would Brazil care about what happens to Tropical & To-Go Bag?

That’s the funny thing. In the US we do have lives, unlike in your zoo

Ok now I will answer unironically
It's because burgers always get mad at us and we like to getting attention
IRL no brazilian give a fuck for US soccer.

epic

Americans live rent free in the heads of every brazilian

Based Brazilian empire

Attached: never quit an empire.png (960x641, 204K)

No one really cares
we just like to see you guys mad like almost every burger ITT
See

it's the other way around, we just shitpost and you faggots always give millions of replies lmfao

The guys are actually mad lol
>imagine If they cared

Why can't americans take banter?
I'm laughing my ass off but John is probably making a thread on /pol/ about spics out of sheer rage

>26 posters
>likely 3 Brazilians total

janny should ban everyone in this thread, but he is useless so ofc he won't do such thing

That's the funny thing, I literally just need to tell them to eat a salad and they lose their minds.
I saw europeans in this board joking on the 09/11 and they didn't get that mad

It's called playing along you autist
Literally no one in the US watches soccer or cares. It's more to trigger you since that's all you care about

The are seething because the US is on the rise and they are on the decline. Soccer is literally the only thing they have as a country and they're barely relevant any more. They know that they will have to watch the US become a soccer power while Brazil continues to decline. They will NEVER win another international tournament and they know this. Brazil will be just another miserable 3rd world shithole with nothing notable other than an excessively high murder rate.

Idk If this is ironic or not

Then why do you lose your minds when a brazilian anons talks about how shitty the Gold Cup are

We don't. It's only when the commie Hue spams because he's unironically killing the board in the process

>MLelS full of literal faggy queer pedo plastic wannabe-Ultra liberal dyke drug addicts
>pictures and pictures of these idiots
>years of videos of this insane cringe
>"""""Top-Tier U.S. Soccer Pyramid"""""
>best banter lowborn can find involves food
at least make it sting ya dopey cunts

Attached: 1538525881834.jpg (480x480, 18K)

SOPE DE 7-1

They've been trying to force a rivalry for some time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex

stay alive

Bolsonero Derangement Syndrome

Attached: Encontro_entre_Presidente_Temer_e_Presidente_eleito_Bolsonaro_2_(cropped).jpg (550x734, 124K)

We don't, you just keep bringing it up for some reason so we shitpost it
The big news right now is the drafts and Uconn going to the Big East potentially. No one knows this cup is even going on

fpbp

lose smell smelly fuck

>every thread is now dudeloseweightlmao
Commies ruin everything. They lack ability, talent, and manners (but unfortunately not jealousy and tyranny) so every thread is now getting dragged down to the lowest common denominator. Well done

Lol

Brazilian telling anyone to get shot. That's rich.

based bolsonero btfo of gun laws
cant wait to see vids of brazilian criminals getting destroyed by legit gun owners

Sudaca shitposting is so comfy and relaxed compared to this burguer edgy-anxious-kid way. That's a cringe for me. This for example:

Christ

kys

based brazil bro

el americANO senoras y senores JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
pqp )))

FP
BP