LA or LA?

Which one does Yea Forums prefers?

Attached: sketch-1561253454208.jpg (1080x1920, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vc7-w4szWoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, for me, its LA.

Give me the Anaheim Angels and the Anaheim Ducks

For me it, LAAA, LAFC, and LAC x2

The doyers and lakeshits are two of the most cringe teams in sport

>not adding the Ducks and Kings

The what?

>includes minor league jogflop
>not hockey

The ice hockey teams. Also Anaheim is not LA

If you're gonna post about US sports you can at least show some respect.

the teams that are exponentially more valuable than the sissykick teams even with ponzi scheme expanision fees inflating their values

It is if we call them the Los Angeles Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.

for me, it's Lakers-Angels-Raiders-Galaxy-Kings

t. started watching sports in 2002

I suppose the Meadowlands is in New Jersey too so not wanting to bite my own tail.

For me it’s The The Angels Angels of Anaheim

Angels will always be second fiddle to the Dodgers. Plus, you’ll waste Trout in his prime lol

Angels, Ducks, and Chargers. Never expect a win, so a win against any team is the most exciting thing as a fan. Although Chargers are hot right now, so I’m having a blast.

Attached: FD4E9E44-0D2B-4C1A-8407-24C8EB51556C.jpg (666x444, 128K)

>leaves out the kings
kill yourself nopal

>Furpuck
Irrelevant

>Bribeball
Irrelevant

*Ana's Home

Whit LA being a city with a latino population in constant increasing, plus the two main football teams having players like Ibrahimovic or Vela, it will be not surprise if Footy overtakes hockey in terms of popularity of the main 4 sports of that respective area.

>LA Galaxy represents suburban white LA, LAFC represents inner-city hispanic LA
grande if true

I'm sorry but when was your last world series championship?
Because my angels won in 2002 and I was there to witness it.

MLS draws less fans than minor league baseball.

>Angels
>Lakers
>Ducks
>Rams
>Galaxy
>UCLA
These are all the LA white man teams for each major sport. If you disagree you're not white.

Neither, fuck LA

>My Little Soccer
>More relevant than the NHL
Soccer fans here are more likely to follow the EPL/European CL than that pyramid scheme.

Attached: 1543327228742.jpg (261x244, 11K)

i could buy both of those soccer teams and another bottom bitch mls team and still have money to retire the next three generations of family in luxury for what the kings would cost so no

Soon to be Long Beach Angels.

Attached: mike-trout.jpg (610x451, 45K)

dodgers
shitball dont care
chargers
>mls
kings

Yeah but the thing is Latinos will just support the club from where they came. I agree the Ducks/Kings aren't as notable as the Lakers/Clippers/Dodgers/Angels/Rams/Chargers, but that doesn't magically mean LAFC or Galaxy are suddenly more beloved and worth mentioning over the two NHL teams.

>calicuck anything

Attached: 6186209youngmanaimingwithgunisolated.jpg (1300x866, 82K)

>there has been a second LA soccer thing for 4 years now and I'm just now finding out about it
kek

Neither, LA is the worst sports city outside of Florida.

mlslpl is unsustainable as is and relies on expansions fees and promises that won't come to fruition to balloon its value

the ponzi scheme meme is 100% accurate. I have no idea what that league is going to do once it can't expand anymore

>florida is a city
wew lad

>implying I implied that

>flyovers
>relevant

>the city of florida

>dude flyovers lmao
cope
youtu.be/vc7-w4szWoQ

>Bragging about one World Series win
Imagine not being old enough to understand how bad of a franchise the angels are.

>Anaheim
>Lakers
>White

FIXED

Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles vs faveLA

Attached: 1561284007560.jpg (1440x2560, 197K)

>83 murders per 100,000

>Boomer
>Zoomer

The Not Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim,

LA is a great sports town. even the lower level shitters get sold out unlike florida. although i would say la is more basketball and baseball unless the raiders came back

not really true at all unless you're cherrypicking or comparing apples to oranges. avg is 20k.

according to Forbes, Kings worth$810m, LAFC $400m, Galaxy $315m. you're not finding a third MLS team for under $200m, so no.

There are cities inside of Florida, you morons.