Am I sexist for not enjoying women's football?

It's not even that they play worse, I just can't take them seriously

Attached: Women_Football_Blog_00003.jpg (900x641, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpQgrWndsLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes you misogynist pig

ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN ENGEN

There are lots of reasons not to enjoy womens football, but yeah it sounds like you're sexist.

Yes desu

no, you're just retarded.

Yes Women's football is as relevant as men's football in 2019

They play awful, a senior amateur match is better, that's the problem.

This.

Of all the reasons you could have, the one you’ve chosen is by far most offensive.

How can you not enjoy this comedy tho?

Attached: women_fail13.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

It's shit and it's annoying it's being pushed down our throats

What reasons? Except that they play awful

Reminder that we respect women here on Yea Forums

>Good news
You are not a sexist.

>Bad news
You are a faggot.

this norway game was decent though 2bf
couldn't care less if i was neutral

This.

Women are attainable to anyone who can associate with attractive men

It's not bad to kill time but fuck me, never saw so many shitty wide shots/passes in 120 minutes

Yes, you are.

this
if you're not watching to see cute girls run around and get sweaty you should just turn your dick in

>cute girls

Attached: 200px-Elise_Kellond-Knight.jpg (200x313, 21K)

>midfielder plays short diagonal pass for winger to run onto
>she fails to reach it and it rolls out for a throw
this must happen 30x per game

It depends, if you are from Sweden we understand as your wifes husband says it is okay, ame thing if you are from germany and france. Then you are a huge cuck. But if you are from Norway, it is okay because you are not a total retard. Itf you are from the US, then not so much, because you are one step abob from shitting in the street, i.e; see SF and bobs and vagene.

Attached: americans.jpg (174x167, 27K)

Are you having a stroke user?

I don't enjoy watching women's football because they have all the strength and athleticism of a bunch of 12 year old boys and half the teams are so bad you could take 6 random lads from Yea Forums and they'd still beat their first XI about 20-0

I had a good old stroke watching Engen desu

>americans

Attached: 681px-Sugimori_559.png (681x899, 313K)

based

Attached: Nice.gif (653x400, 1.82M)

>It's shit
quite so
>and it's annoying
undoubtedly

>it's being pushed down our throats
Incorrect. Turning the TV off or changing the channel is astoundingly easy these days. I'm in America, where >we're favored to win and I wasn't even aware there was a tournament happening until the knockout rounds started.

good chance i wouldn't even know it was going on outside of a blurb i accidentally saw in passing on tv about the thailand game or in passing from google article recommendations if i didn't get on here

If you're homosexual. I imagine the gays don't enjoy it

Attached: th(3).jpg (474x738, 56K)

>spee watching women's football
for the qts
>spee watching special olympics
to make fun of retards

Yeah, now that you mention it. This has absolutely zero appeal for a gay man. Really gets the ol' noggin joggin' in regards to the anons who are getting upset about the WWC.

Engen

It doesn't mean that user is necessarily gay for not watching wwc though

Most of the teams are absolute dogshit, so no, you're not sexist. In men's football, any decent team knows to at least park the bus and annoy the opponent via marking. Most women's teams don't seem to know what marking is.

Attached: [MA][Coalgirls] Hunter X Hunter 056 (1920x1080 Blu-ray FLAC) [1080p].mp4_snapshot_03.40.417.jpg (932x1080, 385K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HpQgrWndsLg

Is this what female football is in real life?

If you were gay, you probably wouldn't like sports at all, instead preferring musical theater or something.

I'd rather watch female track and field , at least they wear revealing clothing

A group of 11 anons who know soccer can literally beat the best women's team.

The reason women's football exist is because they can't compete with men. Of course it is totally fine to not like it.

Its not sexist to not enjoy something. But the reaso you gave suggests you are a sexist. You said you dont like it because "you cant take it seriously". This suggests you can't take it seriously because of their gender, because they are women.

It's a pretty irrational reason, I mean we live in a free world, women play football, whats wrong with that? It's just as serious as men's football, its a sport made for our entertainment. Nothing more nothing less

I actually enjoy it more/take it more seriously than men's soccer since they don't roll around on the ground faking injuries and all that gay shit

My brother went to school and played rugby since under 9's with someone who came out gay. The bloke is a rugby guy, has a job at a hardware store, and all I remember from when I knew him a bit when we were like 14-15 was that he was collecting ice hockey cards and he really liked the goalkeepers.

I can play fullback and backup reserve keeper. I'd be ok on right wing either but I'm a bit fat these days. I can murderball like fuck too.
Yes, Anons XI would beat any of the women it's true.

it's terribly boring except for a few blooper moments
and theres only like 3 attractive girls in the entire world cup
theres just no reason to watch

Texas is right

>pleb
FIFA Women's World Cup
>patrician
FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup

90% of football girls are bulldykes, though.

>theres just no reason to watch
I look at it like this: there's no other games on.

Any soccer is better than no soccer. There's no other games on in the morning. The Copa America and Gold Cup games aren't on until later.

Why would a gay man have any interest in any woman, straight or otherwise.

Fair. My point was that there isn't much more appeal for straight men. Playing football is not a very sexy/feminine activity for women either.

There's just something innately unappealing about lesbians, and women's soccer has a LOT of them. Too many shitty haircuts and dye-jobs too. You're not sexist IMO user

Have you ever been outside?

I can't into women's rugby because it looks scary if any of them might be pregnant. It's also not as good quality as under 17's and I don't really watch that either.

yeah, not respecting people based off their gender is pretty much the definition of sexism

Attached: 190405034206.jpg (773x600, 300K)

lesbians dont exist
once they realise the biological clock is ticking theyll shit out some kids with whoever they can

Attached: 1550963340572.jpg (289x292, 23K)

Yes, you're sexist but there's a solution to that, stop having sex and you will suddenly care about everything women do.
That's how Yea Forums got into women's soccer.