/cric/ OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND VS WEST INDIES CRICKET WORLD CUP GAME THREAD #6

Windies 163-6 (26.2)
target: 292

Attached: firefox_2019-06-23_02-18-52.png (548x412, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0sLyNkn7ymu
youtu.be/u7e1A_fmJcE
i.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricket/cricket-world-cup/113707186/cricket-world-cup-2019-devastated-carlos-brathwaite-consoled-by-black-caps
youtube.com/watch?v=l0ZbmU6aR98
youtube.com/watch?v=DKUfj9Vty2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its coming home

have six

Time to watch women's footy

you said the same thing about the football cup KSI

>DE LEWIS

Attached: firefox_2019-06-23_03-01-09.png (1198x674, 1.34M)

>Poois

Based 4d chess by Thala Dhoni

Attached: D9r7hpYX4AA0K45.jpg (720x495, 52K)

You now remember Daniel Vettori

Attached: 4DA8F86D-AB41-4979-8212-F938D822F63D.jpg (480x360, 17K)

/crug/ stuck on page 6

Kill yourself Ankush you malu cunt

never forgot him, one of nz's best ever

Wow Dhoni please Captain is to the next World Cup too

this font hurts my eyes, which fb page did YOu rip these from?

Didn't even notice Windies were collapsing. Wow.

el boulto 5fer on the cards

Hus ldo uou prononunce KSI?

KiwisWinlol

Just give Kane the trophy now

Remember him because of those glasses.

Nigga he's still the onfield captain, he made all the field changes etc

I dont watch him, just know him from the fact that he boxes other youtubers and clowns on his pussy incel brother

>piss bottle is full already
jesus that's the second one today, I'm like a fucking horse

how can one forget le glasses man

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 05.10.18.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Kohliflower is the official Spokesperson

The only change he should be making is his retirement status

>125 runs in 21 ovs

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 05.15.58.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

windies are shook

business idea: a new form of cricket where an innings consists of a max of, say 20 overs

Bit silly don't you think? haha

weird way of suggesting netherlands should get test status

This windies team reminds me of pookistan

>Roach
must be from Turks and Caicos amirite

Ingrate.
Smug twat
Because they're are brainlets, just like pakis.

B & R

The Windies threw three games in a row

cricket? based

Will Windies?

KEK

Games too close hmm

>96 off 96
Lads

based

windies get bowled out

SMART CRICKET

am in /crug/

West Wallopies

windies will win
screencap this

Haa that kid

Remember, it isn't over until the fat pakis start seething

>Tfw Canada isn't a cricketing nation
what a shame

>
they still call that old hag in the wig the qween tho

Grim stuff indeed

with just 1 more wicket left, I'd have fancied windies here desu

Windies are doing it incellah

>The first ever international cricket game was between the US and Canada in 1844. The match was played at the grounds of the St George's Cricket Club in New York.

Attached: D9dAzw-X4AAQaUn.png (597x593, 299K)

i thought you guys were spamming chris fayle and poolapse

GONE

GOTTEM

;_;
First afghanistan now windies...why can’t we just win

it's over

henry needed that, lest we get southee back in the team

Fuck the Windies bandwagon.

Attached: 20190618_073901.jpg (1051x478, 177K)

this nigga named sheldon your honour

It’s not over..... yet

Brathwaite's wicket could seal the deal here

nice analysis genius

we apparently had a good cricket scene in philadelphia until the early 1900s but i dont think ive ever read anything about canadian cricket catching on

Brathwaite will singlehandedly march the windies to victory.

the key for the west indies here is to make the remaining runs while keeping wickets in hand
new zealand will be looking to take two wickets before conceading the remaining runs in the overs left

Inshallah

Thanks mate

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 06.00.11.png (1920x1082, 3.07M)

>Meme Indies

Really dangerous sport

When does POOran bat

11 sixes from here and west indies could win this

GOTTEM

Will braithwaite make a century?

William Stanley Beaumont Braithwaite ( December 6, 1878 – June 8, 1962) was an American writer, poet and literary critic m8

Santner is fuming

nigga yelled no like a bitch

If only Windies had one proper bat like Kane and one decent spinner like Chahal

to lose would be negative

squeaky bum time

cam onnn

LMAO

i'm a touch anxious but boult should be in next over

Both great games today

false hope for those poor windies

BASED WINDIES

>kane
PECHO FRIO

There's still hope my BLACK brothers. Wh*teys can't keep us down.

Is Sheldon Cottrell, dare I say it, an elite all-rounder?

>actually looking at a loss here
wtf went wrong lads

Boult is ELITE, tipping him to win this for Poo Peeland

Brathwaite not farming the strike at all, idiot

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 06.13.18.png (1920x1082, 1.32M)

basic af

What's with multiple threads?

When you still need 50 to win you still need to take singles.

This ain't it brathwaite

who do you even bowl next over? CDG? or just hope boulttakes wickets

>CHOKDIES

>POOTTRELL

called it

oh no no no no

>poo peelandish roasties
is there a more unlikeable team?

>le salute man

Really enjoying these kiwi grills.

Lockie's bird looks a right laugh

australia
india
englel

No. Fuck New Zealand. Williamson is GOAT though

plssssss windies

so true

Attached: rfa.png (583x142, 14K)

So, having supported England AFG and WI over the past 24 hours, I reckon I need a pint.

I'm outta here.

Attached: MFW8.png (982x800, 554K)

based and frenshippilled

grab a couple scratchers while you're out

Kek

Not off the first ball off the guy who's taken 4-fer

WALLOP

BASED

DLF MAXIMUM

BASED jinx

LADS

Basedwaite

whatever happened to Corey Anderson

don't pick shit teams next time.

>henry is our death bowler
uh oh

ANOTHER WALLOP

THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THE BLACK MAN

2 absolutely EBIN games

CARLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Neesham or Grandhomme still have to bowl one if they survive this over

>only day I watch the full matches
>both amazing
you're welcome
LEGGOOO WINDIES

BLACKED

LADS HE MIGHT DO IT

FUCK MY ASS

BACK TO BACK SIXES

having henry/big guy/neesh as our last options might cost us here

FUAAAAARRKKKKk AHAHHAHAHA WTFFF

REMEMBER THE NAME

BASED BLACK MAN

BACK TO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAM ONNN WINDIES HIT SOME FUCKING SIXES

Attached: 1560716697678.png (872x720, 575K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ROAAAASTIES BTFOA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
POO PEELAND ON THE ROPES

Mary Mother of WALLOP

>POOPEELAND
OH NONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Henry AGAIN
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TWO NAIL-BITERS IN A DAY

ROASTIES TOASTY

drop Henry permanently

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKKKKKK

Is Henry the worst player we've ever had?

AGAPIJGAOGHAJGHOAP;IGH

OH NONONO

THREE SIXES IN A ROW

AYYOOO
THESE KIWIS FINNA BOUTTA GET DABBED ON

WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP

BEN STOKES IS IN THE BUILDING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
POO PEELAND FUCKING BTFO BY THE BASED BLACK BVLL

LADS

Attached: happening3.gif (310x760, 24K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKING BLACKED

NONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ian bishop on commentary last time carlos did the unthinkable against england
>hes on commentary again

habbenig

the vultures swarm

BOWLS FULL TOSS AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMGGGGGG

WALLOPCAUST

FOUR

>poo peeland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WORLD CUP FAVOURITES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
CHADWAITE DOING IT FOR THE WINDIES

THIS IS THE MOST BASED INNINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN

I've never seen death bowling this poor

JUST TAKE A SINGLE NOW

baaaaaaaased

>henrys pies

BLACKED

OH MY GOD LADS

FUCKKKKKKK

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: happening2.gif (310x760, 24K)

*dabs*

Attached: 1496796342791.jpg.png (619x349, 494K)

REMINDER NEESHAM OR GRANDHOMME HAVE TO BOWL THE PNEULTIMATE OVER

>25 off the over

Attached: 20181212_212751.jpg (205x257, 27K)

This is the match.

Please note that I always kept saying that Windies would win, even after that semi-collapse. Please put some respect on my name.

>Runs Scored: 25

Attached: B.png (625x347, 392K)

>Kane not bringing himself on for an over of offspin

BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER BEST WORLD CUP EVER

GIVE WINDIES YOUR POWER
\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/

tipping Neesham to bring it home for reddit

GAMON NEESH

\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/

\O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/

kino as fuck

for me its golriz

Attached: 1501887753302.jpg (620x349, 44K)

\O/ \O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\

3 DOTS
NATIONAL HERO

>le swing and miss

OH FUCK LADS

Reckon they might need to make contact with the ball here

\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/ \O/\O/

argh

holy fuck great knock

who here rooting for the cheeky /tie/

REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME REMEMBER THE NAME

I'M CLAPPING IN MY ROOM

I still think NZ will win this

HAHAHAHAHAHA

kept the strike too, legend

>FUCKING HELL

KEK
E
K

>CHADLOS BASEDWAITE

ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BB ONE MORE SIX BBONE MORE SIX BB

MY HEART

I fucking dont

>FUCKEN HELL

>Umpball

MY ARSE FUVK GAMON

CALLED

IT

Never in doubt lads

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH

oh dear oh dear

OH FUCK ME YESSSS

NOOOOO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGER MEMEHITTERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah boi

Attached: nz_fighk.gif (432x216, 4K)

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKKIIINGGGGGGGGGG
GGGAMMMOOOOOOONNNNN

>tfw you get the bad ending

fuk

even though there are no WI lads here, gg tendies. you deserved that WAY more than us fuck me

This is racism.

BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN BAD GUYS WIN

what a fucking game that was, so much drama

HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED ON NIGGERS

tumeke bro
game was choice

>jimmy reddit wins
Dead rubbers for two weeks, yay.

>3 exciting matches back-to-back
>bad guys win all 3

Tfw the bad guys win

Both games

MISSION FAILED WE'LL GET EM NEXT TIME

nz are good guys
aus are bad

I don’t like cricket

seems every time the underdog looks like winning it only comes to fruition against england. fuck off just fuck off

Attached: businessman-reading-bible-before-hanging-himself.jpg (520x367, 53K)

forgot the name lads

>Sri Lanka
>bad

oh no

>tfw unbeatable

This broke my heart.

yeah, true. wouldn't have taken the loss too harshly either that was pure kino.

fuck... why do nice guys always finish last

Cricket won lads. Not even memeing.

The world cup came alive and died on the same day.

This is the post

Because you suck

Deep...

So true

cricket literally LOST

CELEBRATION THREAD
ALL FRIENDS OF NZ WELCOME
SEETHING ABNZs STAY HERE WITH SLOBBO

Attached: 20190619_221514.png (350x238, 64K)

What a game, nice job windies

can't wait to brick it vs straya in the knockout stage

damn...

amazing game still buzzing

it's been a pleasure watching 8+ hours of quality cric with you, frens

well its not great for the tournament since windies is basically eliminated but whatever, good criccy is good criccy

I hope henners gets himself sorted out and just forgets about today. it seemed like santner was filthy at him for dropping gayle twice and it seemed like he wasn't bowling to the plan because even kane was getting annoyed there. imagine the relief that he didn't have to bowl that final over.

wow..

the WC died the day they announced the host.

Same here, fren :D

worst bowling I've seen.
complete choke artist.
not up to international level.
still furious.

woah...

Why didnt chadweight win MOTM

BASED me

because he and his team lost

have zero faith in him going forward and I really dont know what they're gonna do about it. black caps are a lock for the semi's now i guess they should just try and work out the knots in these last matches. they wont advance in the semi's if he's this shit.

NZ bowling is more suspect than I thought

Really don't know who's gonna take this after seeing the India choke today too

Kane carried NZ, again

BASED windies lads wish they got over but am happy for new zealand

southee on return watch

Australia looking most likely to win again. Pieces of fucking shit

We could've been laughing at poo peeland right now...

Get ben wheeler in

Attached: 1560804341794.jpg (640x496, 26K)

we were nearly still laughing at India you pieced shit

OH NO NO NO

because he wasn't up to the task. he choked it all away. could've snatched victory from the jaws of defeat but failed. forget Man of the match, barely a Man at all.

You now remember Matt Henry

how good is kane lads

the problem is that brathwait celebrated his 100, he took too long and jinxed it. Shouldve focused more on winning. Although , it was his first odi century ,so i guess it will come over time

not having henry to crush probably helped matters.

trying to forget ngl

self-obsessed windies player, how refreshing.

BTFO Pajeet

well he's 30 so i dont know how much maturing you expect him to do

Reminder that India barely escaped losing to Afghanistan, the bottom team. Further reminder they dodged a complete RAILING from NZ thanks to rain.

Attached: Poondia.jpg (1200x800, 211K)

taken that cazzpill pretty hard huh

will pakistan - south africa be kino?

maybe but its hard to love irrelevant cricket

uhmm sweetie didnt you just BARELY beat west indies haha..?

that match was very relevant cricket for both sides

rsa and pakistan are already dead and buried

oh well

it'll be a good game, yes mate.

Hopefully

dhoni may be spent in batting terms but is still absolutely clutch in managing pressure situations
had pant replaced him for today's game afghans would have won

vocaroo.com/i/s0sLyNkn7ymu

Attached: EO9.png (211x239, 4K)

halooo

Attached: wheelie.jpg (561x561, 142K)

howling

Hopefully I'll be here to roast the pookis when they lose tomorrow.

I know you're being "funny" but it's not actually far from your real-life casual opinions.

can't wait for the poos to get knocked off by one of the big 3 so you faggots disappear again.

We already defeated poostralia, Englel is a fucking joke and poo peeland is struggling too. Honestly, no team looks extremely strong atm.

both England and NZ will beat you because white people are always the good guys.

the eternal Anglo

cringe

tell me more about my '''''casual''' opinions
do you not think shivnarine chanderpaul is the most immovable bat of all time? do you not think kevin Petersen is the greatest batsman english batsman of all time? do you not think Mohammad asif is the best bowler of the 21st century after dale steyn?

>Mohammad asif is the best bowler of the 21st century after dale steyn

Paki childhood is when you visit the goat farm during the day, paki adulthood is when you visit at night.

Asif really had the potential to be the undisuputed GOAT had he not been a retard. Pure kino watching him bowl

this is literally fact

Seething cazzie tier post

youtu.be/u7e1A_fmJcE

I’m pretty sure de villiers, kp and a few others said he was the toughest bowler they ever faced

so true

He fucked himself you seething brainlet

>A paki is using goat analogies for a paki bowler
Kek. Too perfect.

Reminder that she’s gone and you’ll probably never see her again

is pakistan really a goat fucking hotspot?

thank fuck for that

Yeah she died in 2015 lad

seeing her tomorrow tb h

sorry for your loss.

she's just gone to work m8,

going to sleep lads chat to you later in 10 hours or so

Everyone leaves
Nothing is permanent

Actually im the one who left her

Every tree has leaves

nothing cheaper than something free

Free hugs

can't relate

Keep your coins I want change

just woke up and saw the bad guys won

Yeah fuck India

i.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricket/cricket-world-cup/113707186/cricket-world-cup-2019-devastated-carlos-brathwaite-consoled-by-black-caps

Attached: le glasses man.webm (540x306, 948K)

Based le glasses man

desperately trying to find a single player rpg to immerse myself in that I haven't played but the options are pretty grim.

sekiro.

Dont worry, NZ will beat them.

Just stumbled upon the official r/indieheads summer playlist. Really grim

Anyone know where I can watch old cricket games?

Zach, you should listen to 3Ds - Venus Trail and you'll see where Pavement ripped their ideas from.

>summer playlist without wavves

Take the path less travelled

wish i wasn't poor and had some drums in my bedroom studio

*weren't
poor and uneducated it seems. correlation?

In the end bas guys win.
Feels good to be the bad guys desu.

Fucking Kiwi's ruined the world cup, absolutely seething.

>Kiwi's
Kiwis

>caring about being grammatical soundness of your posts on a Rhodesian model aeroplane forum

you must be the type of guy who unironically hangs his degrees on his wall lmao

there's no apostrophe there mate.

Yes, I do, all 4 of them.
In my own office, right next to my $3000 mahogany desk.

Kek

funny actually, last year my company bought a retarded kid some drums and a visit by a pro drummer. kind of a make-a-wish kind of thing. could've been you m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0ZbmU6aR98

World cup no. 3
It's comin home lads

smelling like poo in here

Change your diaper m8

VR cricket game could actually be wicked

Ruining a thread now as well as international cricket'.

GOTTEM

if you dropped the shitty attitude, good things might happen to you m8

Attached: ph.jpg (1080x896, 105K)

>teaches karate
>asian fetish
>LITERALLLY lived in japan
fuck I want to beat you to death lawncunt

Sunday afternoons are for sex

Matt Henry apologist you 2,6,6,6,4,1 mate?

*ruins international cricket*

Sunday afternoons are for cricket m8

Sundays are for God you absolute fucking cretin

>Looks at upcoming matches
>Pakistan vs South Africa
>Bangladesh vs Afghanistan]
Ummm no thanks!

you wouldn't get a shot in mate.

God and sex go together

Cazzie
Both matches are going to be absolute bangers

>Shitskin saying "cazzie" near me
No thank you.

Bit racist mate, not all pakis and afghans are terrorists

So true

Is the seething poopylander in here?

What ever happened to this lad? Used to play so good wondering why he wasn’t chosen for the WC

Attached: 78271500-5334-4A7A-B625-7ADEBF0204DC.png (330x480, 177K)

As a southpaw and national champion, I suspect I would.

fuck my ass

consider the following:
>england are struggling
>it's entirely possible sri lanka or bangbros catch up to them
>england v new zealand is their final game
imagine how kino it would be to not only send them out of the tournament but also set up a semi final with sri lanka

>gonna get some KFC cunt you want any?

Attached: i.jpg (1140x783, 70K)

i'd say this joke is really crossing the boundary, but it's not quite

Feeling some wicked wings tb h

See her LinkedIn profile picture everyday mate

Just seen this meme on insta

Attached: epic.jpg (1080x1001, 150K)

damn just woke up to that score. feel bad for Windies. they were so fucking close

Attached: 1530732291649.png (480x300, 261K)

I...

Hahaha I just remembered Daniel posted his pube face yesterday.

>Afghanistan almost beat india
>Poo Peeland should've lost

Can anyone stop >us?

yes, us

did he? post it lad

AHAHAHAHAHA oh yeah that's it

>Should've lost
Australia should've lost every game they've ever played in if not for sandpaper

Imagine having the third highest WC win rate, but never winning one.

Shouldn't have walloped when your team needed 6 off 7

umm sweetie you already lost to us

Saw a fight in town last night lads, the karate guy was doing moves all over the place! Still in a coma from when his head hit the ground though.

Already lost to India m8

We'll only lose if we play Smarsh

:)

Pity win to ensure you lads don't off yourselves.

Imagine not being undefeated

>NZ actually believe they’ll win a WC ever
Sad state of affairs

Remember when the pozzie cazzies rated the Windies? LMAO do they even know anything about cricket at all

youtube.com/watch?v=DKUfj9Vty2E
lads

Better than NHL

Is vettori a weeb?

Attached: Capture.png (741x552, 460K)

Need a bigger arrow

>neighbours post exam party heading into day two
>live band yesterday, djs tonight
Honestly? Fucking based, good on the lads

Why didn’t they invite you

They did m8, but I work shifts.

Still can't get over it lads

We were so close too

Attached: 1561216313257.jpg (2890x2419, 536K)

poor cute anime girl

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1561208394132.jpg (1932x1932, 885K)

waiting for the amir show

hmm he stole my shirt

You know exactly who I am and what my endgame is

never seen a beard that grim

I have... On your mum

I thought my facial hair was shit, but that is something else.

mum died in 2015 lad

Why did you edit the bit on the left daniel? Was there a nagging thought at the back of your mind that in actual fact, your beard is sparser than your pubes?

oh! very sad, for his mum.

big fan of little girls

Holy shit.

Honestly didn't recognize him. Fucking ugly

Reminder that englel's last three matches re with aus, ind and nz which they haven't beaten in the wc in three decades

>edit the bit on the left
Oh shit I just noticed that
>Daniel
wait is that him?!

Ooooooo oooooooo oooooo

Not understanding the “decades” or “years” meme when it comes to world cups, you realize there are 4 fucking years inbetween where theres no world cup. Just fucking say the number of games or number of world cups when talking about a statistic and go

Got called a "deano" and not sure what it means.

fuck up deano

>implying I give a fuck what a mutt thinks about cricket

Can't see what you are referring to, can you pls point at it.

what should he have done? it was the last ball of the over and oshane thomas would have faced the next (last) over. very likely he would have been bowled under the pressure and they'd have lost anyway.

;_;

>i-i don’t care what a mutt says, t-trust me
M8 you just sound like a bumbling retard with your overdramatic use of the word “decades” referencing a world cup statistic. This could apply to a world cup of any sport, don’t be mad about it you fucking disgusting subhuman panjeet

None of you losers can grow a better beard.

I could within a week.

t. can't grow a beard

Yes I can.

No you can't.

mines pretty lustrous, but I dont grow it because I'm not a tatted normie beardface fag

grim.

Hit a single and he'll be on strike next over

GOTTEM

hit a single then simply gotv6 runs of the last over. went for the hero finish and blew it. dumb nignog.

reckon it would have put all the pressure back on them

what the FUCK is his problem?

its a fanservice episode mate

Simply cannot understand why anyone would support a team other than New Zealand

Went on a "swim" date today lads.

how was the shrinkage lad

Not too bad, but then again don't have considerable size to begin with.

Went to mission Bay for a swim "date" with my camera

how many posters has poo peeland made seethe today?

Attached: 1418599473703.jpg (1152x1728, 361K)

All of them. /cric/ has been dead today because everyone ran off to hide

bit cold for all that

pretty much all of them, full credit to the lads.

>posting on here from a computer
Simply cannot understand how one can do that

Thoughts on having an ugly girl with an athletic body as a gf?

Where's Danny been lately?

kino as fuck
bonus if she talks like a westie

Attached: c045ed8498f23fb9e299ec5ff12650a6.jpg (1023x576, 75K)

She talks like a saffa who has been in Australia for nearly a decade.

ded sport
ded community

she's hot af

Attached: 4667a71eadfeea02fc364de9b583c98c.jpg (650x366, 47K)

The girls you posted aren't ugly

true, Steph Gilmore is pretty ugly

Attached: b5f6febb0319649535f87613c89113e1.jpg (1200x1434, 230K)

honestly athletic body gf in general is the future
anorexic body gf is old news

why would people be mad that nz won? everyone likes nz's cricket team

What a train wreck of a post.

I don't though.

Looks like he dropped into the disgusting beard shop

no one cares about you though you fat septic tank yank.

athletic as in flat?

warnie cared enough to give me two shout-outs m8
how many did he give you (hint: zero)

better sex

for me its the opposite

Indians run /cric/

>getting insulted is the same as a shout out
KEK i suppose i can understand requiring this sort of mental gymnastics when youre a fat american loser

body always wins

radicalised

Attached: durkadurka.jpg (1920x1503, 551K)

His skin is so bad it looks like he locks himself away in a basement all day

had a nice family dinner lads: roast chicken, veges and gravy then apple/rhubarb crumble. classic.

new

as gf no, as regular sexual partner yes

Except Kane, NZ are dogshit. Wil be fun to watch them lose another SF or final though.

they'll beat England easily, prepare your damage control.