AHHHHH MESSI - SAVE US

>AHHHHH MESSI - SAVE US

Attached: Argentina.webm (1900x911, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MSartori17/status/1141832640816963585
twitter.com/LioneI10ii/status/1141820061075816459
twitter.com/kingrobbstark1/status/1141613380584660993?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everybody else walking
>aguero doing the old "dude just pass it through 4 guys, I'm totally making a run" routine

>Messi is the whole argentinian midfield
Kek

Is this the classic Argentinian 7-0-3 formation I've heard so much about?

Attached: Stacked Argentina.webm (832x466, 2.04M)

jesus christ

Should've picked Spain or Italy

i just want to use telekinetic powers and push one of the free balls they had to give messi 1 trophy not see him suffer anymore

Why the fuck does he have to take the ball from there and where is the midfield line ?

He would move the action forward by passing to right wind, instead he decided to run forward like a headless chicken and lost the ball, how typical

>midfield
a what?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000481922088[1].jpg (737x1158, 95K)

the players moved back to stop a potential counter. lo celso was tired from running its the fucking 94th minute
twitter.com/MSartori17/status/1141832640816963585

>where is argentinas midfield

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Argentina will do better without him, but in 5+ years. They're doing awful knowing the pressure it is having to win with Messi, and just make abysmal lineups with null chemistry. When he leaves, they will be absolutely awful, but by then they'll finally have to make proper lineups.

>Argentina will do better without him

twitter.com/LioneI10ii/status/1141820061075816459

Attached: messi arg.jpg (1440x900, 417K)

What happened to south america

>Picking historically worse and trophyless soulless countries to play for
He did right at the end of the day

Attached: Rojo.webm (772x434, 2.29M)

Why

I genuinely feel bad for him

this is where the coach must come in to play
i genuinely believe Mou will be perfect for the job

Attached: Argentina in a nutshell.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

why the fuck does he always do this, there is a wide open player on the right wing

You can see him trying to play the way he plays with Barca except none of the players are making the right moves like Barca would.

Because making an outside of the boot 45 yard pass in the 94th minute when the players around you literally cannot keep walking, let alone run, is a worse idea than moving through the middle.

>wide open
He is wide open because he literally has no option, there are 3 dudes just waiting for him to get the ball

the winger has 5-10 yards of space around him how is dribbling at 5 men up the middle a better choice

This is going to sound like a slight, but I don't mean it as one, I assure you. Do you play or have you ever played football?

I'm still bad....

Why didn't you answer my question?

What the fuck

Attached: Argentina in a nutshell 2.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

based reasonable polack dabbing on the apologists

one of those plays lost in time

I don’t understand why he wants a lobbed ball to him. His short as hell and he thinks he can somehow get it against 6ft defenders.

Does it work for his club?

Nice pass there Missi

This

He went to three finals.

Just give him the trophy already.

If you can't dribble past 5-6 players at will, you're not the GOAT.

simple as

Dude gives pass to Messi and just stays there like massively tired and shit and hasn't even ran 1/3 of the pitch.

he doesn't actually want the ball. he just wants to LOOK like he's trying
t. occasional lazy forward

If I'm to make a largely baseless assumption like the 4channer I am my view is that these failures point to Messi's ineptitude as a leader. This stems from his pure autism in which he is unable to express his need for greatness despite that being apparent to everyone by how great he is. This has an adverse effect on teams as they feel the pressure of living up to his ability and contributing to his legacy but not being led through it by the man himself, eventually leading to their demise on every big stage. These failures can also be seen in Barca since he took the position of most seniority, though not as worse there because they field actual football players.

he can;t help the fact that he is so fucking good that everyone is in awe. he is the greatest technical player in the world, not the greatest technical player, motivator and manager.

I know I'm supposed to laugh at that, but I'm so fucking pissed. How the fuck does the argies deal with this bullshit? They're butchering the best player in the world at the same time they keep shitting on him for not being able to carry 11 sandbags at every fucking match. I wish messi was brazilian just so he can be more appreciated by his country

Dios mio....

Attached: messii.webm (832x464, 1.71M)

>all the missi fanboys ITT wishing to change his career because he couldnt cut it
Lmaoing at this choker and his fanboys

Attached: Messi-dijo-va-seleccion_OLEVID20160627_0008_35.jpg (660x385, 32K)

MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI

Attached: kek.webm (640x360, 1.5M)

He would've dribbled through all of them, why can't messhit?
kek this, the fanboys are pathetic.

Attached: el fenomino.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

>"every play that messi starts should end in gol!!!"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NU/SP LMAO

FUCKING WHY??
HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP????

>its Messis fault we swear
Argies have no shame

based

delet this

>I wish messi was brazilian just so he can be more appreciated by his country

lmfao are you fucking kidding? we give neymar the same shitty treatment argies give messi.

to be fair, if messi and neymar played for the same NT, I'm pretty sure they could figure out a way to dominate international football even if the rest of their team was mediocre. it's just when it's 1 guy that it's a problem

My fucking sides

Yeah, he scored like 100 goals like that in the prem

>Tries to dribble past 5 players like a headless chicken instead of spraying to the wide open winger and gives away the ball in midfield.
>Can't even play the simple through ball past one man.
>Messi fanboys think this makes his teammates look bad.

I thought this dude was better than Tsuman cause 'he makes his teammates better'? How is it that he couldn't make all the world class players Argentina has had win a single trophy?

Attached: 1557876991081.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Why would he sprint at full speed when he's trying to stay on?

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Attached: 1561024827905.jpg (770x533, 48K)

lel. Don't think I've ever seen him touch the ball outside the last third.

The redpill of the night. Lads, I feel bad for Messi now.

>Messi's ineptitude as a leader.
No idea where you get that, the whole team knows he is a good leader, specially in this current CA.

neymar deserves it for being a whiney bitch, tho
-ever seen Messi make this face??

Attached: 1530125506186 neymar.jpg (720x480, 52K)

> World Cup 2006: Italy
> Euro 2008: Spain
> World Cup 2010: Spain
> Euro 2012: Spain
What did you mean by this?

This is actually a pretty hard goal to make considering the angle. Messoifags keep acting like Higuain missed an easy tap in

lol who the fuck was he even trying to pass to?
*breathes in*

Messi is the worst player to have as a leader. He always looks so depressed with the national team. The instant something goes wrong he's hanging his head. Remember the penalty shoot out against Chile? He gave up and was sulking away from his team mates. He inspires no confidence or leadership abilities. Imagine if you go to penalties and your coach is hiding his face in his hands when it's your turn.

Chile read the play properly, ensured the other two guys got pushed out while not giving messi the space to try anything. I don't know what people want, it's the end of the match, had this been earlier maybe whoever is running on the right wing has enough legs to try to tap it in.

>Messoy
chiiiiiiii

Mutt.

Messoy also played like shit though.

Maradona making sure this midget will never surpass him by excluding Zanetti and Cambiasso during 2010 WC.

Neymar isn't in the same hemisphere as Messi, and Brasil has way more talent overall

Whatever faggot, how many matches did you play with him? You clearly must know better that his teammates that says he is a good leader. I'm not even a fanboy

Attached: 1559152882347.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Holy shit this is ridiculous.
>Di Maria
>Aguero
>Pigguain
These guys aren't even shitters. There's absolutely no reason they should be losing to anyone other than the big teams like Brazil and Uruguay. How can they play so badly for their national team?

Attached: 74590537_p0_master1200.jpg (600x617, 83K)

you actually have to want to play

>Messi is the worst guy to have as a leader

yet a bunch of grown ass men always stand behind him for some reason. Maybe they know something a basket weaving poster doesn't know.

Attached: _92462474_asdfasd.jpg (480x270, 26K)

we have always been our own worst enemies, deep down, we want to fail ourselves most than anything

It's the italian genes where you first look to hate yourselves, then the neighbors, and then the others

All of this except playing for spain

Daily reminder that
>Mascherano
>Higuain
>Di Maria
>Biglia (yes there was a brief period of time he was good)
Carried Messi to a world cup final while he did nothing in the KO rounds.

maybe we got colonassed so early/rapidly that the divided and conquered mentality endend up ingrained in ourselves

The butthole that was sacrificed.

Attached: 451931234.jpg (968x681, 78K)

Why do you hate your own country, user?

man I hope today we lose and messi never comes back to the NT
these motherfuckers need to die already

they made the finals in 2014 i thought they were good

Attached: Messi's fault.webm (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>Dude just stops running and puts his hands on his knees
Top lel

>excluding Zanetti and Cambiasso during 2010 WC.
Yeah what was that all about? 10 years later and I'm still mad

Cause you never seen him play outside youtube clips zoomer.

Carrying Rojo and Demichelis to a WC final is GOAT stuff

>romero

>all the world class players Argentina has had
Onyango you're drunk

Not Romero, Caballero

It's the bald miracle Caballero

>>Tries to dribble past 5 players like a headless chicken instead of spraying to the wide open winger
He would be wasting his pass because the winger wouldn't make a run for it and would be quickly closed down by all those Paraguayans.

It's weird to me how the narrative shifted in the years.
Up until 2012 Messi was seen as one of the greatest players ever, top 3 with Maradona and Pele. Then CR7 started to win CLs, Protugal won the Euros, and now Messi is almost mocked.

I mean, I know it makes sense with what happened, but still.

It's a fucking mistake to hire Maradona and not build the WC squad based on the players from Inter treble squad. I'm still sad Zanetti didn't get his last chance to compete in the tournament

>and now Messi is almost mocked
Only by autists. Messi carried Argentina to a WC final in 2014 and was unfortunate to not win the other 4 finals

The only final I fault him for was the 2nd Chile final in 2017 one where he missed a penalty, the others he did nothing worthy of mockery, it's not even the worst thing to ever happen in a final, great players have missed crucial penalties before.

He took Milito and Samuel but never played them. Literally refused to play 4/11 players who had just won a historic treble because of ego and politics. And then the last world cup Dybala played only 10 minutes as a sub and Aguero was wasted on the bench for Enzo Perez. Argentina is such an infuriating national team, I can't even imagine what it's like to be an actual Argie.

twitter.com/kingrobbstark1/status/1141613380584660993?s=21

>Profile picture is penaldo
Can't really hide his customer status can he?

wtf i thought he carried argenchina

dude why

>Chance to be a hero for your country twice and you bottle it

Piguain you're worse than Adebayor

worse than Adebayor

It's different. Nerman deserves it. See, he is undoubtedly a talented player, but has a hideous personality. Messi tries to sustain a useless team on his back; Nerman disables a good team when he enters the field; does not know how to operate in a team, parasites the morale of the NT (with the approval of the coach), and if someone comes close, he falls.

Brazil are unironically going to win the COPA because he's not there

Portugal's euro run was one of the most pathetic ones in history

Portugal is an actually good football team even without Ronaldo.
And they even improved since the Euro.

Argentina is really a badly organized mess on the other hand. Messi doesn't bring order into the team. It's actually not his job but a coach has to make them work.
Portugal is in this regards a simply way better team than Argentina.

What the fuck am I watching?

B-b-but no international trophies!!

the coach doesn't work because the federation is complete dogshit.

When the previous president died (Grondona), they had a vote to see who the next president would be, of the 75 members it came out 38-38 votes lol

Corrupt to all hell, then they appointed a completely different guy and he does whatever the fuck he wants, such as hiring a guy with 0 managing experience and calling up players from the local league instead of europe because "they have balls"

Then there's argentinas lack of talent. Everyone grew up wanting to be Maradona or Messi so all you have are people that want to score. Every single midfielder is attacking oriented, they have 20 forwards and 0 defenders. The best defensive prospect of the past 15 years has been Tagliafico and he's barely good enough for Ajax. The other "top defender" they have under the age of 30 plays in Fiorentina - 16th place in Serie A (German Pezzella)

Messi midfield is made up of a player who doesn't even play at PSG and a guy from the Mexican league that no one has ever heard of.
Anyway that team is as bad as it looks. They had a much better team in 2017 than now and they barely qualified for the world cup on the final match day. You might be watching Messi's final international game today.

Yea Forums is full of edgy contrarians and underage faggots, I ridicule everbody who says Penaldo is the GOAT in real world

What's more likely, Colombia taking it easy and letting Paraguay win or Argentina failing to fail to beat Qatar?

BUT MUH KM RAN PER MATCH

messoi will get pocketed by quatar's midfield and messoifags will still try to find excuses

how is this even possible... wtf

lol why didnt he just pass back to messi?

>is mocked

Yea Forums isn't the mainstream

If Argentina wins they are best 3rd so they'll pass anyway

redpill: before 1985 argentina always had tall strong players, and played artless but tough football. maradona began the era of le virtuoso soft touch manlet. messi marks the end of that experiment. football today is again the domain of tall strong lads, and the next argentina nt needs to be built as such