Messi = Noel

Messi = Noel
Ronaldo = Liam

Attached: OasisPress2016-920x577.jpg (920x577, 58K)

WOO HOO

Blur > Oasis

Prove me wrong

Even when I was ten years old I knew Oasis wasn’t garbage and I’d rather be listening to the Backstreet Boys. At least they weren’t members of the loudness war

Was garbage** ah fuck

Will never understand why some niggas on the internet want people to believe bands like oasis, muse, u2, nickelback etc are terrible bands

Messi = Fag
Ronaldo = Fag
Soccer = Shit

oasis and blur are both shit.

It's the opposite

Reminder I'm Outta Time is the best Oasis song

You’re shit

what the fuck is a wonderwall?

It rhymes with after all.

Oasis is alright but the rest you mentioned are shit

That wall in Jerusalem where jews stick cum tissues in.

Basically a British glory hole

never heard of either

Pulp > Blur > Oasis

Nope they objectively arent you subhuman nigger

People hate Oasis and U2 for the band members being insufferable more than they do for the music.
Never got the hate for Nickelback desu, they knew what they were and never claimed to be musical geniuses - they just knew how to write a catchy 3 minute pop-rock song and make a fuck load of money, guess people got jealous at them for that.
Iirc Muse went through a spell of being massively overrated by pretty much every big music critic, guess the hate for them is a blowback against that. Not too sure though, never really got into them except Supermassive Black Hole was on an old FIFA game I think.

Ok this is the post

for me it has got to be Landser - Polackentango

No one likes Oasis because they're a bunch of dicks, but no one is going to deny their early albums are bangers. Same with U2 I guess, but they were more before my time.
Spot on about Nickelback.
Up to Absolution Muse were great. Their new albums are just a bit shit and who cares any more? Their tickets are super expensive so I guess they're just overrated without the benefit of playing their old material any more

Muse is one of the best live bands of all time

Why does Yea Forums like Oasis? I'm not complaining, they're one of my favourite bands but I got that taste independently from here. I'm just wondering why people on here are also predisposed to liking Oasis

Yea Forums is mostly pleb

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO WHEN I FEEL HEAVY METAL

I got it independently too
I guess it's a mix of great pop-rock tunes combined with the Gallaghers Norf FC antics and attitude
Oasis are based
Also, fuck Yea Forums

>Britpop
Yikes!

Maybe is gonna be the one that saves me

Alri gayboys

/spee/ is a working class board

I don't especially like Oasis la

the chameleons > every other manchester band

Radiohead >>>>>>>>>>>> Pulp > Blur > Oasis

Kasabian = Radiohead >>>>>>>>>>>> Pulp > Blur > Oasis

Well yeah, but Radiohead weren't Britpop.

This means nothing.
>Dude, ignore the fact that our albums are shit and pay a couple hundred dollars to see us live every year while we continue to make shit music.

For me, it's the band that band themselves after a fictional dildo in The Naked Lunch

>Gagneux posted his Birdmask music to Yea Forums, as he said “to get feedback because they’re brutally honest and don’t give a shit about you”. He would ask users for two musical genres to combine and create a song in half an hour, as an experiment to expand his creativity. One of these users suggested that he fuse "black metal", while another suggested "nigger music"; in response, he started Zeal & Ardor, which features elements of both black metal and Negro spirituals.

LITTLE JAMES

Joni Mitchell > all

A CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVAR IN DA SKY