/cric/ OFFICIAL CRICKET WORLD CUP GAMES GAMETHREAD #4

Afghanistan 91-2 (24.3) chasing 224 against india

New zealand something for something against windies

Attached: firefox_2019-06-22_19-29-44.png (789x445, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs9y-P0FdOo
twitter.com/IzzyFolau/status/1141827553922912256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cringedia on the ropes

played 5 lost 5

>Be me
>Breathe
>Trigger brainlets

Attached: amla lol.png (305x325, 114K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 01.22.28.png (948x533, 780K)

I said at the start of the tournament I’d have money on NZ winning the whole thing and I didn’t. Stupid

England would bootyblast both of these shit teams

Kohlis house on stoning watch

kane is so friggin based bros

We will still win r-right guys?

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

kane is pretty fucking elite lads
reckon he is much better than pissrat pooli

why am I so ugly lads

maybe brush your teeth then hardeep

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 01.23.51.png (948x533, 537K)

>be muslim
>worship desert god
>be smelly and obnoxious
>wonder why everyone hates me
>t-trigered

god I love kane lads

am white australian, mate. funnily enough from south africa kek

Appears to be a jive dance thing going on in my local. Just want to watch the cric with the sound on

I agree

HOW MAN INDIAN WOMEN WILL BE RAPED TONIGHT

>reckon

afghanis sodomising us

What we watching then

no chance

>taking the bait

india is the bacha and afghans are performing the baazi

Less than little girls in rotharham

kek

afghanistan will lose this if they fall behind the required run rate any futher. they unironically cannot score moer then 5 an over even with wickets in the shed, they'll just get bowled out trying to accelerate.

india afghanistan main screen, windies kiwis pip

she is ready for me

Attached: ana2sqarhw531.jpg (831x800, 69K)

this national anthem is pretty cool desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs9y-P0FdOo

don't lose faith lad. required run rate is slowly creeping up, its 5+ now. no way afghans can hit in death overs against bum and sham

Mujahadeen gods

if the Afghans come back and win this I'll cut my dick off

finished Augustus by John Williams lads

took me a bit but I highly recommend it

>Be me
>Trigger Muslims (literally)

I can smell her from here

you now remember we had opening batsmen

how old were you when you left mama africa?

literally told the indian living in australia this but he was CONVINCED afghanistan just have to guard their wickets instead of actually win
the next win predictor they show will be 75-25 in cringedia's favour

>smelly and obnoxious
big coming from a bhaiya

Attached: firefox_2019-06-22_23-29-05.png (311x326, 209K)

Better then stoner ?

worse than stoner, better than butcher's crossing

like 11, am 25 now.

ye this is starting to slip away from them i reckon.

Fucking real life is making me miss the cricket, the F1 and the 24h race of Nürburgring. Fucking hell lads. What do I do.

Attached: 1560108563592.png (534x629, 88K)

Nah that was just a warm up lad

scared that kane will get out if i switch over from the indian match desu

How does bumrash have such a short run up

bookies have it at 50/50 exactly

same as me but with England

who do you support in the cricket mate

POOran

lads I think this sport might just be for me afterall

Old fart can't even keep properly anymore

This is what I predicted would be the team of the tournament before it started.

Attached: 2A992A9F-3A7E-42F7-9A4C-06A11210259D.jpg (750x648, 246K)

perth?

>23 overs to score 111

any other side besides afghanistan could do it

Advent of last Prophet is the beginning of the end of final epoch aka kaliyug.

bane putting the hammer down

>german flag
>cricket
HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING BASED
FUCK real life, what's so important that you cant be at home right now lad?

My horse, is a shackled old man, his remorse, was that he couldn't survey,
The skies, right before they went gray,
My horse and my remorse,
Flying over a great bay

Attached: 9hi7mpurpew21.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Easy money

is that the best you could come up with?
is this what your burger education is?
or are you in one of those schools where your mates got shot so you became an autist

>worse than stoner
>I highly recommend it

Attached: 1488754487689.png (561x561, 219K)

stoinis is a bit shit mate

>bring on strike bowler
>keep field spread
>no slips
>edge flies through 1st slip

williamson is a better captain than Kohli

Big German in the wicket

kya kar raha tha shankar bhenchod? taking a stroll in the park

Australia in cricket and rugby. It was only when i moved here that i started really following sport and figured i may as well embrace all things australian.
i do have a soft spot for SA teams though and always want to see them do well. but if it was between aus and sa i'll still support aus.

of course

grim
deano's XI

same same

Bit nervous lads

>No shakib
>Pissrat as captain

cringedia

tight over lads

bit off the mark i'd say.

stoner is a remarkable piece of writing m8 being worse doesn't mean it's bad

good soon west australia will be the new old south africa.

thought it was a touch better than average desu

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 01.34.57.png (948x533, 876K)

off to the gym
hope they have the cricket on but doubt it

State of this stream, absolute dogshit

You know family shit. I live a pretty normie life, only a few know my power level.

>literally screeching over that not being given
kek pissrat is seething lads

so true

Attached: firefox_2019-06-22_23-34-41.png (693x633, 1.12M)

Little bit off the mark but there were some good calls in there

>Zampa
>stoinis
>faf
Grim

OH FUCK

indians losing their minds, based

getting vibes of pic related here

Attached: 3e1d25120fe6a9a2d1eb2d8c60b9785c.jpg (575x512, 18K)

got a saffer mate just north of mandurah and literally the whole neighbourhood is south african

yeah I don't think it was out

gonna spit on your grave when we win this

Beginning to suspect Dhoni is sabotaging Kohli's reign to enhance his own legacy

UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED UMPBALLED

ah, fair enough.

R/insectenthusiasts
Had trouble picking a spinner that’d take wickets

>Aleem Dar

BASED

Had a dream about stoner about a month after i read it. Was just sitting in his class.

For a book where fuck all happens it's stayed with me.

BOOMRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK SAKE THATS NOT GOOD

disagree myself
think it captures the human experience perfectly

GOTTEM

FUCK YOU ALEEM DAR

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>india celebrating a wicket against afghanistan like they've won the WC
lmao, small country mentality

they call him Asghar Afghan

Mr Afghanistan in at 5

Needed that wicket, fucking hell

atleast we win against you kangaroos

COLLAPSE

THE NAME'S BUMRAHHHHHHHH

The dream is over lads

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PATHETIC
WHERES YOUR SPIRIT NOW AFGHANISTAN

POOLAPSE

lmao @ those fucking pajeets saying 224 wasn't enough
GET FUCKED

>lost their most recent home series to us
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Just preparing myself for the Nabi show

OOO WOW

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 01.41.37.png (176x39, 14K)

BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGODBUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGODBUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGODBUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGODBUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGODBUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGODBUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGODBUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGODBUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD BUMGOD

>win % is still 55

who comes up with these numbers

bumGOAT

here comes poo peelands collapse

BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL BASED COTTRELL

LEL at that Indian in the middle of the Afghans

(((JEWS)))

Attached: Two+scoops+twwwwooooooo+scooooooops+_d902a5a6bec5a4d9f68f0420cc5887d0.jpg (538x445, 73K)

this is a low scoring t20 now, afghans have still got it. Rashid khan can hit it

rip afghan

Still chaseable Sebbo you clown

casuals who don't understand /batdeep/ exposing themselves

kek what a twat he was

not upset about that wicket, latham is far too sloe

No near for the spam. Thanks x

The following is some extremely based non-fiction I've read which are great recommendations

Castles of Steel - Robert Massie
The Great Game - Peter Hopkirk
War of Wars - Robert Harvey
Revolutionary Russia - Orlando Figes
Postwar - Tony Judt
Bitter Harvest - Ian Smith
Kaigun - Mark Peattie
Guns of August - Barbara Tuchman
Dancing in the Glory of Monsters - Jason Stearns
Salt - Mark Kurlansky
Catherine the Great - Robert Massie

Anything written by Antony Beevor is based too

Attached: 1479200272399.jpg (738x787, 104K)

top tier biscuit desu

Attached: afghans.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Hoping Neesh can get some boundaries cause >we really need them

suck on these tits mate

Attached: lwcTuGc.jpg (1983x2048, 585K)

will definitely give the Russian ones a look ta mate big fan of them

afghanistan bottling as always
mongs

BOOM BOOM BOOMRAH
BOOM BOOM BOOMRAH

Not into beastiality mate.

the Mongs are further east, lad

don't think NZ will do well from here. batting is too Kane reliant

>Gayle injures himself while celebrating
>Yet to bat

Adghan gf 2019

are you sending money to India?

Kane should open

you now remember my prediction 3 hours ago of afghanistan getting bowled out for 150

STOP

Afghanistan in charge of batting against short

must be a huge industry

>Gayle injures himself while celebrating
This can't be real

Attached: 1558454158118.jpg (648x646, 77K)

Friend with a few immigrants and literally all of them send money home as soon as they get paid.

he's 39 m8, practically at death's door

grim

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 01.52.31.png (948x533, 753K)

20p on India? Thoughts

kek

Kane is so fucking lucky

Well now that India has pretty much won. I hope this didn't surprise anyone.

OH KANE

Dutch Afghan, you there m8?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 01.54.58.png (948x533, 765K)

KANE HAS GOT THE URN

Yes, scoring 225 on afghanistan is really surprising though. India has just kohli and sharma now

Dutch Afghan is a good lad. The only good muslim poster here.

This but opposite

Attached: 07958b4a2f2f99b0a108a475d946f7ba.jpg (642x361, 23K)

They played a lot of spinners on a pitch which favoured that.

get a load of the ranga on the right
kek

He’s on /sag/

what was that

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 01.58.26.png (948x533, 784K)

Bit unfair that other nations field a whole team while NZ just field one man

ohhh kane

What is stopping Indian spinners to get the batmen out then?

think the kiwis can get to 300?

What the hell. Who are these people even supporting?

>bats with an armguard
Poof.

BASED

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 02.00.06.png (948x533, 711K)

Yeah exactly. Chahal and kuldeep are in top 10 and they didnt do shit

NZ well below par here, fancy Gayle to knock this off in 10 overs

theyve confused the west indies with western india

what?

who told them the game plan lads

Attached: 1533544546087.png (1252x607, 902K)

which should be the Indians' strength

The pitch has changed a bit since the morning. The freshness is gone.

He's injured lol

few brainstorms here

UNLEASH THE NEESH

>keep wickets in hand

sounds risky imo

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-000419.jpg (1080x2160, 689K)

not sure about the effectiveness of afghanistan's strategy

>123-4 from 33.3 ov

twitter.com/IzzyFolau/status/1141827553922912256

support izzy lads

t. Dhoni

From the looks of it, the kiwis

redpill me on this izzy shit. been seeing it around quite a bit

OH KANE

Fuck what an innings from kane though

based cottrell on 5 fer watch

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 02.07.50.png (948x533, 822K)

>literally named afghan
Who wrote this shit?

He made a post about gays, atheists, fornicators and others being immoral on instagram and he got sacked from the national rugby team.

one of his best innings honestly, unreal

looking grim for the kiwis now

Haha tine for the grandmeme

DE GRAND DESIGNS

kiwis on getting blacked watch

you reckon munro can even look kane in the eye when comes into the dressing room?

no we have memehitters in the bank

He changed his name you cazzy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hope he wins but his gofundme is bullshit

very devout Christian, went on twitter and said that adulters, fornicators, drunks, homosexuals and so on will go to hell if they don't repent. pretty orthodox view of Christianity.

people went crazy and called him a homophobe. Alan Joyce, the gay CEO of Qantas, threatened to pull sponsorship from rugby if he wasn't fired. the ARU have no money and axed him. he's now suing the ARU for unfair dismissal and is claiming 150 mil in damages, which will completely bankrupt t the ARU

Literally wrote it himself. He changed his name.

FUCK sake afghan what the fuck

won't it be night time by the time this NZ match ends?

Fucking idiot why would you slog that??? Why even play a slog?

Bamboozled

>nikal bhenchod
thanks. the guy sounds like a moron. what did he think was going to happen

Cute desu

>literally named afghan

but why did he voice that opinion? does he not know it's the current year?

Its over lads!!!!

ffs literally their best chamce of beating india they're going to get for ages and they're BLOWING IT

best chance a minnow will get to beat india and they throw it away for nothing

Pakis and aussie cunts warming up for their sparring sessions with their wives and/or goats

it's like being named "Bharat"

Imagine losing to India.

Looking at his twitter he seems like a bit of a nutjob, he is very, very religious.

Advertisement on the cards

My guy. Must-see live.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 02.13.39.png (948x533, 807K)

>imagine

the smell

FUCK I love kane bros

That fanzone looks absolutely dire

not uncommon

go mates with the last names English, French and Italiano. got to remember the purpose of last names, it's there so someone can say Steve the Englishman (Steve English) as opposed to Steve the tailor (Steve Taylor) or Steve the son of James (Steve Jameson)

saw them with Deerhunter in 2013

bit of a meme combination but a great night

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 02.15.51.png (948x533, 873K)

Think Afghanistan are in trouble here unless they can somehow score another 88 runs from the last 14 overs.

he changed his last name from stanikzai for his peoples

of dead women raped by pakis

>DE GRAND SHIT

>the grandmeme

lmao first I've heard of that

love Afghans lads

>de grand homo

Answer me.

Attached: 1449499104132.jpg (500x667, 86K)

16 (6) ain't bad, happy with that

nah can't conceptualise that mate sorry

It would be very smart for Afghanistan to start scoring more sixes. If they just got 6s every ball, they would win in only about 2-3 overs!

*slowly replicates shot just played*

CAM ON AFGHANISTAN SCORE SAM FACKIN RUNS

Afghanistan could have easily won this

don't expect you to with the education in your country

thanks Michael

Business idea: More low-scoring games

they blew it lad, forget this

not with their batting

Cambridge and oxford my poo friend

rate >our chances to defend this pretty well 2bh
great performance from the boys fuck munro

*gives sunglasses and hat to the umpire*

Match isn't over yet, anything can happen

Guptil has been shit this tourney as well

left or right mate

50/50

That paddy power advert is the very definition of grim.

oye Imran the Hijra are you here lad

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 5.25.00 pm.png (340x310, 210K)

SANTGOD

just got kwiffed lads

Thinking about that warmup game.

And you all thought that India would lose.
Screencap this India is going to win this WC easily.
If batting doesn't do good then bowlers will win this game and if bowlers don't then batters will.

50%
Hoping they bat brainlessly

>SHATNER

Stanikzai is a cool name

Afghanistan's fielding is amateur tier India.
Not even cracking 250 whilst England got above 300 is embarrassing.
>inb4 different field!
homosexual excuse

I could care less who wins today

kek

COULDN'T
COULDN'T CARE LESS

STOP COPYING THE FAT AMERICANS WHEN LEARNING ENGLISH
IT'S OUR LANGUAGE

Kane is so good

surely the best NZ batsman of all time

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 02.26.48.png (948x533, 761K)

what kind of cunt puts their umbrella up

Our prime player is injured

Starting to think cricket is just a massive meme game. That is so obtuse that no real winner can ever truly be determined.

maybe he COULD care less but he doesn't because he's invested in the success of his team

Hypocrite Shami not letting his brothers in Islam score

die whenever I see people using American spelling, people from former colonies especially

Happy with the Kane 147/New Zealand 144 partnership desu

AFGHANIS ARE STILL IN THIS GAME LADS

He is busy thingken of imranBut I literally could. I'm caring a little now

pretty meme ending to the side

I see more and more younger Indians prefer the Yankified versions of words. it's all the yank TV they watch

/nervous/

>"he knows"

Attached: HJzcynxx_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Attached: darsheel.jpg (440x664, 48K)

the Chad Cottrell

CAM ON TAKE SAM FACKIN' WICKETS

He’s on int right now. Why is he like this? Are Punjabis really this bitter and vile?

BASED warner top of logs

hate sceptics

>naam hain najibullah, rakhta hoon main khulla

that was a really good innings considering the start and how well cottrell bowled. I think the windies are well capable of chasing it though, it's a good surface. I don't think they will chase it, just saying they can.
also if we manage to win it's going to be funny reading the "nz can't keep relying on williamson" seethe because we literally can and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Two wickets could seal the deal here

Losing to minnows is a win-win situation, it's disappointing sure but doesn't hurt that much.
Losing to Aus or Pak on the other hand, good thing we've got those out of the way.

so true
kane is so so so fucking based. unironically the best batsmen in the world by a mile

C O P E
O
P
E

*scraps the floor just in front of mid stump*

dunno mate

NZ are much better bowlers than batsmen and past the top order WI are mostly bits and pieces meme hitters

LES GO GANNIES LES GO
*CLAP* *CLAP*
LES GO GANNIES LES GO
*CLAP* *CLAP*

Attached: NOrF%20logo%202019.jpg (3411x746, 244K)

Won’t be saying that when you lose to us

OH FUCK LADS

Its time to show what is afganistan.....love from Nepal...best wishes

Fuck sake. Sweating.jpg

Is this the biggest upset in CWC history?

yeah im thinking chadghanistan are back

I've never (Joe) rooted for a team so hard

Pooicide on the cards

FUCK SHAMI

two wickets will seal the deal for India

But we defeated pak haha

BASED Muzzie ump

What's the required rr I can't be fucked to work it out

A hat trick could seal the deal here

that honestly isn't a big deal. we are shit

think Shami's radar is a tad off lads

Bout 6

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUMRAH SAVE US

(runs needed to win/balls left)*6

Keeping Afghanistan below 223 runs could seal the deal here

yeah you can say that now but if we'd lost then we'd never hear the end of it

Reckon it might take a double.

Can’t help but think if Afghanistan keep getting runs they will win this one

Of course, india were huge favorites

Ananas perhaps?

Attached: 1561035469757.jpg (640x715, 158K)

5 wickets remaining lad

They'll have to get them before running out of deliveries or wickets though.

What if Afghanistan wins lads??

They'll have to defend wickets too I reckon

Netherlands beating England was huge.

Business idea: Get wickets

post some paki qts

As-salamu alaykum brothers

Attached: 3BDB33A1-EF06-4BFA-AE66-8739875DBFC4.jpg (281x351, 11K)

A double is four, lad.

yeah, the win was never in doubt on paper but ind-pak matches are never "just another match". the win was a big deal because of all the other stuff surrounding the two countries

Then they go home happy.

Cmon bin laden score Sam fakin 6s

mathematically impossible

FUCKBOI DOES IT FOR US

Large parts of the subcontinent will go thermonuclear but probably won't affect the top 4.

REEEE

wtf

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

I didn't know that haha

Why say retarded things on the internet?

not for your eyes

PRESS P TO PISS ON /cric/

Will afghan

Pakis live to die another day

see you in 9 overs, fuckface

Wa-alaykumus salam w.r.w.b.

Rashid's wicket could seal the deal here

Press P to poo on this poster

these indian celebrations are cringe
its fucking afganistan

will it be considered haraam?

No, mate, it's Asghar.

this was a close match tho

I will, buttface.

India has a sniff here, they sense they are in with a chance

Nervous ;_;

yeah but it shouldn't have been
not a cause for celebration doing what should have been done hours ago

Haven't seen blacunt in a while.
Ngl x

Chahal looks like he needs a feed.

Indian or Afghan?

but they fought hard to get back into the match

thanks tubbs

They call me Hassan Hummus

not a single afghan poster on 4chinz. guess americans blew up all the fiber cables

best not go to chucks

you're welcome

>got to play his natural game

Attached: brainlet.png (1056x696, 104K)

have they?

maybe this is a cultural difference, notice Indians tend to celebrate where us anglos wouldn't e.g. Pissrat taking that stump after beating Australia in a test when >we were last over even though he did fuck all in the game and was bowled leaving the ball

I think very few have the internet in general

Nah they're hiding in shame

If Afghanistan hadn't played lose shots they wouldn't have lost wickets.

um sweaty those were soviet fibre cables and Afghanistanis couldn't be free while they were still in the ground

will practice kamasutra on her if we win lads

Attached: 2WU8gcO.jpg (1067x1334, 88K)

If Afghanistan score good runs, then they will win this game.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 5.45.48 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Pin live score is good initiative by Google

grim

Required run rate almost double the current run rate. Not liking Afghanistan's chances here.

BASED Dorsetchad

The Imranfag poo is here

imagine

why do most indian girls have ugly faces

nice refugee camp

Not understanding Afghanistan's game plan here. Should just score some runs.

yes lad. things were looking a bit grim during for quite a while in the second innings. bowling had to compensate for the batting collapse

I don't need any wedding gifts from you lads

Yea Forums meetup

so true

Fuck off. America is the capital of grim

they're not going to do it lads :/

literally who?

Shut the fuck up pajeet poo on street

the COPE by this poo commentary on sky

Lads ;_;

Attached: 1529614292130.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Reckon Afg need boundaries here lads.

>Bengali seething
Haha

COME ON AFGHAN BROOSSSSSZ

When is the date bro?
Planning to finalise my wedding date Novemeber last week myself.

how about her?

Attached: gY2ZNWz.jpg (1080x1327, 113K)

>4

holy BASED

"asian" detected

>desi Eva Green

FOUR

bcz they are ugly.

that isn't cute, its borderline creepy

Afghanistan should have kept the scoreboard ticking at least, with a boundary now and then. Dots balls cost them the match.

American copying our bantz. That’s a mega yikes from me

then post some paki phoares yourself

abe bhenchod

I agree that isn't cute, but you have the gay?

>Gaydhar

KEK

>indian fielding

win probability has crashed
lmao

ok at least it wasn't a 4

Reckon india may be shitting themselves right now lads

>40 runs off 5 overs
Yeah, they're cooked.

Yea Forums is an American board.

So true ;_;

something to be said about this

not sure what

Rain looms

are >we, dare I say it, choking?

FUUUUUUUUCK

wicket looms

is this from the same series?

Attached: 57bbab4ec087ddc84163936feaf4d58f.jpg (436x600, 27K)

BASED

Get the feeling Afghanistan need to score some runs in the remaining overs.

BASED RASHID

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

brehs

Love that shot

YES LAD

LITERALLY CALLED IT LADS
L I T E R A L L Y

Okay i'm done see you tomorro-
>stumped
FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU GOAT FUCKERS

rip

LOVE CRICKET
SIMPLE AS

she's not even a model lol I think she's with pti

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

FUCKING IDIOT

that's it
glad Afghanistan have come out of the World Cup with one game to remember at least

what about her?

Attached: sonia-mann-pictures-84132.jpg (637x800, 562K)

>Khil

What was you doing at that age?

LADS

We have a shittier bowling attack than Sri lanka.
Sri lanka had already won by this point.

>Strike rate: 25.6

Wasting life and being a moron.

playing wow. guarantee i was having more fun than he is right now tb h

Attached: C6C831A2-A5AD-4923-A896-6DBCD89FB0A5.jpg (731x1024, 172K)

was a bit pathetic at 18 don't like to think about that year

Can we all agree Indians are the absolute worst posters on the internet, and all match threads involving India on the reddit are absolute garbage?

getting way more action than i am now. grim

tfw the Afghan cricket board sent this scrub to play in the place of Shazad.

but i am 18

So called “favorites” of this world cup being exposed left and right

Shane, Punter and Glenn. X

Had zero accolades then
Have zero accolades now

Who are we playing after this?
cbf to look at the schedule.

yeah cute, she's probably punjabi or kashmiri. they get cuter closer to pakistan

so true

England I think?

yes

LADS what are the chance that Afghanistan can pull this off right now?

was starting a new life at engineering college.
then dropped out at 20

west indies

could you find a better resolution oic

also,
this is our MP

Attached: ukf9cfz01z031.jpg (500x705, 52K)

Smoking a lot of pot and drinking a lot of beer.

Attached: DIOS MIOS.jpg (620x349, 39K)

OH FUCK

JUST END THIS BUMRAH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

WALLOP

HAPPENING

WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP

You still with me buttface?

>bumrash

SIX
I
X

WALLOP

WALLOP

WALLOP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

genuine question
what is american cuisine btw?

>nabBASED

OH NO NO NO

WE'RE IN TROUBLE BOISSS

HERE WE GO

Who is this lad

playing professional rugby for the biggest club in the world

>reddit
there's your problem

ugly. but i will admit that i did spill enough seed to fill up the ganges twice when i hit puberty and prime ayesha takia was jiggling her glorious cans on the cinema screens.

Attached: 53424234.png (948x914, 320K)

sure am fuckface, you're gonna be crying soon enough if you arent already

>who says this game is over?
Literally you 3 overs ago

BASED quota pick

can one of the shit skins make us a new thread please

/scared/

>what is google

stop the whore posting retards

whatever you say buttface

BASED BOULT

PLEASE afghanistan do this

doable but they got to hold on to their nerves

already established food + deep fried butter

Yeah mate we're in here

Nabi's wicket could seal the deal here

Nice flag

Or like the Bangladesh match, none of the aussies were celebrating at all towards the end cause we knew the game was over. These indian players are brainlets.

cajan is good when they use normal meat

GONE

FUCK OFF

I thought that was Scottish food

fucks sake afghan
hold it together

NEW THREAD

And yours is curry, which is also already established mate

Attached: 58729B29-7358-4C7C-AB0E-C9A605AE911E.png (639x1024, 1.02M)

Useless cunts.

grim

NOT OUT

tx guy

CRINGEdians BTFO

Attached: food-map-t.png (1000x496, 81K)

Afg gon win this baby

Is there anything more based in cricket than 'impact outside'?

should be pushing for two there

Such a clutch situtation and I have to listen to the two worst commentators Ramiz Raja and Manjrekar.

COME ON AFGHANS

Is there anything worse than Indians?

americans Tbh