/rug/ - Aguante Jaguares edition

SUPER RÚGBI
Quartas de Final

>21/06
Cruzados 38-14 Serranos, Christchurch
Onças 21-16 Chefes, Buenos Aires
>22/06
Furacões 35-28 Touros, Wellington
Brumbys 7-0 Tubarões, Camberra (1o Tempo)

Attached: Onças.jpg (768x768, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rugby365.com/countries/australia/folau-camp-responds-to-fundraising-humiliation
acl.org.au/donate_izzy
www5.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/num_act/fwa2009114/s772.html
stuff.co.nz/sport/opinion/113746301/mark-reason-golden-beauden-barrett-needs-to-take-down-richie-mounga
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZTGymbgmz8
youtube.com/watch?v=BT8zJSOPb-I
youtube.com/watch?v=CR4mSqOyf8c
youtube.com/watch?v=i0fRh7NFOUU
rugbypass.com/news/reduction-in-subs-among-world-rugbys-latest-law-review-proposals/
planetrugby.com/graham-henry-backs-warren-gatland-for-all-blacks-role/
youtu.be/zJSO7AR38gM
youtube.com/watch?v=06XJ4-bAEbM
i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/113842259/israel-folau-asks-for-apology-and-admission-rugby-australia-were-wrong
i.stuff.co.nz/sport/opinion/113384195/mark-reason-how-rugby-could-learn-from-the-cricket-world-cup
youtube.com/watch?v=fXbMwqrqHGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

South African Rugby truly getting BTFO today

Scotland

seethes

I'm going to pull the trigger and buy the rugby pass sub.

which cunt has the brightest future in rugby?
what's the most progressing team?

U20 half-time
Australia 13 - 18 France

Well the most improved T2 side would be the USA but I reckon Georgia or Fiji are the only sides with any shot of breaking into T1 rugby.

Used it last season for the Pro14 and CC. Decent service. Worth a try.

what about France?

they just won 2nd u20 championship

Australia 23 - 24 France
double world champions, les mecs
doesn't matter anyway, a couple years of top 14 will make them unlearn all what they learnt until now

grim thread.

>Georgia
Not even as good as Japan lmao

so like every single /rug/ thread ever since the invention of this stupid sport then?

France is already one of the top teams.

Brumbies rekt Sharks. I'm rooting for the underdogs (Jaguars) over Brumbies, but Brumbies will probably win. We're looking at a Crusaders vs. Brumbies final. Crusaders will probably win, but Brumbies but might pull it off if they manage to beat Crusader's strategy that they always use but usually win with.

Georgia will be tier 1 when rugby will be played with 15 first rowers. Until then, they'll have to do with a backline that plays as amateurs in the 3rd or 4th French divisions.

>Dug up old SA Rugby magazines
>Each issue had a feature dedicated to a future star
>The only one who panned out was Curwin Bosch

Just finished watching, fantastic game, especially the first half. The 1 point margin says it all, the Wallabies scored more tries but the French closed out the game superbly. Both countries have a bright future.

>national team of Argentina at home not favourites over some coconuts from canberra

oh by the way lads, I figured out the pass situation - you can only pay with PayPal on 4channel and not Yea Forums

*stalks your franchise*

Attached: jaguar-argentine.jpg (729x425, 108K)

Hurricanes and Jags are my picks mate

dire

only 3 Super Rugby games left, and only 5 tests per team after that

Attached: jashin bored.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

then the world cup lad

world cups are gay, the threads are full of casuals

the threads are already full of casuals

like me

based honestly

>Crusader's strategy that they always use but usually win with
Cheating?

Forwards determine who win, they said. Backs determine by how much, they said. Georgia is the perfect counterexample.

Attached: 1561218195457.jpg (499x586, 109K)

better than the threads being dead mate

this is a Yea Forums thing, there is nothing wrong with a slow thread, in fact it is preferable to being flooded with cazzies

this, all the fast boards are coincidentally the worst boards
slow Yea Forums is best Yea Forums

there's a difference between slow and dead. last night there were all of 3 people watching the games

There's usually a good number of people for kiwi games, but the kiwis are low energy so it's just me and sometimes paddy for the aussie games.

I tend to watch the games IRL with friends or flatmates. NPC is a different story though.

I stop watching super rugby after the Blues finish playing. Not even going to watch the final.

and I was away last night so it was an unusually slow night

I only post when the 6 nations is on

Busy with the KanColle event which is taking up all my attention so can't watch rugby for the time being.

*was

fuck this opinion, Japan vs SA in 2015 was the best /rug/ thread ever seen

I think he just means T1.

tired bump

I mostly post about the Pro14 and Champions Cup because I’m fairly clueless beyond that.

>I’m fairly clueless beyond that
That's a weird one. How can you be clueless about test rugby or at least Ireland and the 6 Nations teams, if you follow the Pro 14 and Champions Cup?

RIP /crug/ ;_;

Ah sure I have opinions about test rugby but I know enough to know I know fuck all. I do pretty well at the club game though.

Also kek at the lad who had money on Meath to beat Dublin. Like there’s gambling and then there’s fucking money at a wall.

Wallaby-chan says Australia will win the RWC

Attached: 1561203872995.jpg (2439x3267, 586K)

Wallaby-chan probably spends her weekends with Hohepa and Rangi.

Built for Maori cock.

Are we doing /gaa/ in /rug/ now?

yes

deadly

reminder

Attached: 1550918316720.jpg (624x951, 57K)

Just watched the thing Sky made about Cully, it was pretty decent check it out honestly. And FUCK Johns Mitchell.

I have awoken

for me its :

>jaguares win over brumbies with a droap goal in the minute 80

>canes wins over crusaders

>final in buenos aires
>jaguares beat canes

>JAGUARES CHAMPS SUPER RUGGA 2019
everything change
jaguares need a own stadium
uar need two teams more in sr
argentina will be the next goat in the rugby world
fuck soccer fans rugby is better

Regby

So how many of you donated to Folau

I like how the posts at jaguares stadium are orange.

>Jaguares

Ass: hincha de Vélez

only three games in the next couple of weeks
grim

More likely Jaguares will have established a 7 point margin by the 70th min and grind out the win against a depleted Brumbies.

I think the final will be against the Crusaders. Hard to call at this point, there's bound to be a couple of injuries after the semi-finals.

>hard to call
crusaders get refballed to a win
put the house/ shed on it

glad it's nearly over 2bh

there are no longer only 2 aussie flags in these threads m8, though the shed is still the proud symbol of the only actual Australian here

pretty sure sheddy is kiwi born
and things are about to get a whole lot more confusing with three aussie shitters in here

Lads your SR Season seems to be ending very close to the WC, The SR ends on the 6th of July with only a 2 week break before the Rugby Championship which ends only 5 weeks before the start of the WC leaving not much time for rest and recovery

Meanwhile the 6 Nations Countries seasons ended roughly in May which is leaving around a 10+ week break and recovery period until the August warm up games which end 2 weeks before the WC

Looks to me like the RC Countries are fucking themselves over a bit going into the WC with player fatigue

hasnt worked out too badly for them so far

I lived in NZ a while but am aus born.

Funny how this has long been the case but no NH team has won it since 2003 and none of them even made the semis last time.

What terms of service did folau's gofundme page violate for it to be taken down? No news articles seem to be elaborating.

Wait, rc ends 5 weeks before wc but nh are playing warm ups until 2 weeks before wc?

>but nh are playing warm ups until 2 weeks before wc?

Yes but with around 10 weeks rest/recovery before those warm up games, those games are needed otherwise the NH Countries wouldn't have had any game time for 4 months and go straight into the WC unprepared

It didn't violate anything, more proof that anyone who stands up to marxist indoctrination will be targeted and shutdown

All these corporations and media and institutions are all controlled from the one source and are pushing the same agenda on western Countries

I didn't see his go fund me ad but my guess is he probably was getting more money than they expected and dont want him being able to sue the ARU as he has a good case

They're having a 5 week break before the wc, nh teams are having only a 2 week break.
I get that there's a need for some game time and we'll see what happens.

The warm up games really fucked over Wales last time. Halfpenny seriously fucked his knee against Italy at a time when he was probably the best fullback in the NH. Unironically think Wales would have won it if they had him.

If you pick up an injury thats bad enough the chances are that it wont matter if its 2 or 5 weeks gap, you'll still be out for the WC

There are ways and means to fundraising other than gofundme.
If they took it down for no stated reason that's fine, nobody should be forced to make business with anyone this isn't the mafia making offers they can't refuse.
Reminds me of the gay cake.
Anyway, if gofundme are refusing to entertain Folau, it changes nothing only it opens gofundme for exposure.
I will not be using their services.

so how much have you donated

Lads

Attached: H42JXJZEXBBGTN7S2MI4EQFRPQ.jpg (620x822, 60K)

Black Samoa

Attached: Samoa 2011.jpg (550x550, 82K)

humiliating +20 defeat imho

I'd be happy with this

t. hurricanes fan

literally any other outcome than crusaders winning is good

No corporate sponsoship

Best thing i love about World Cup Jerseys, think ill buy an Irish WC jersey for this reason and not to have to buy one for another 4 years

They like to pretend the All Blacks are of NZ when the reality is half the teams players parents came from Samoa/Fiji/Tonga and only came to NZ for treatment for kfc addiction

>JUST

Attached: FB_IMG_1561250054300.jpg (720x405, 25K)

Pourquoi Clermont?

Attached: Clermont supportrices.jpg (800x533, 77K)

rugby365.com/countries/australia/folau-camp-responds-to-fundraising-humiliation

>Super Rugby’s most prolific try-scorer, who is planning a court battle with former employer Rugby Australia, had raised more than Aus$700 000 of a Aus$3 million target from more than 7 000 donors.

>GoFundMe Australia regional manager Nicola Britton said the campaign was removed “after a routine period of evaluation”.

Sounds like the "media" were continuing their agenda of trying to get everyone against him and it backfired and actually got him more donations, he only set the thing up last friday and after a "routine period of evaluation" decided to shut it down on Monday

Anyone who thinks the media, corporations or any other big institutions is on the peoples side is a brain dead idiot, these scumbags dont care about gay people or their rights, they just use them to force an ideology on society

Inshallah hermano

Tonight's Welsh is pretty sticky lads. Might be sitting here for quite some time.

The sub20 Irish team visited my old school last week. I met some of the players while picking my siblings up. Really nice lads

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-182837.jpg (1080x948, 715K)

Mentally deficient potato nigger is my favourite /rug/ poster. HOW DARE a private company do something you don’t like KEK.

>potato nigger
hmm yes, racism outside of Yea Forums

mitre10 cup soon though

>for me its :
>>jaguares win over brumbies with a droap goal in the minute 80
>>canes wins over crusaders
>>final in buenos aires
>>jaguares beat canes
>>JAGUARES CHAMPS SUPER RUGGA 2019
>everything change
>jaguares need a own stadium
>uar need two teams instead of one in sr
>argentina will be the next goat in the rugby world
>fuck soccer fans rugby is better
I'd be happy with this, actually, I'd be happy with this
>>canes wins over crusaders

You're not breaking any news by informing us that powerful bodies aren't motivated purely by a single transparent principle.

What will be unusual is if a powerful body refuse a valuable sum because they believe it to be illbegotten gains. Are you one such paragon who's deigned to make your presence among us?

Corporation has only one color - green. Which ever ideologies they choose to align themselves with above and/or under the table is just how they decided to hedge their investments.

Green? they're ecologists?

Ben Lam to score a try and break 5 tackles. Richie Mounga to throw an intercept pass leading to a Beauden try. Hurrigoats by 12. Fuck off casuals.

dropping a gross slimy NH chances at the RWC lads

>be American based company
>be literally the middle of American gay celebration month
>some homo basher (verbally) sets up a fund to let him keep bashing on homos
>takes a couple of days for the news to reach you (the American branch of the company) this is happening
>cant have the American SJWs hear you are helping someone that is the opposite of them
>shut it down
If he didn't have the thing at the bottom of the page I wouldn't care at all 2bh, but saying "I am under no obligation to use these funds for my legal fight" on a fund called "help me win this legal fight" makes me think it deserved to be shit down.

$100 notes are green in Australia and ATM's don't give them

You may donate for Folau's case here:
acl.org.au/donate_izzy

Already over $500k

Nice and rainy out today. Just sitting at home being comfy

And $5 notes are pink. No one uses cash anymore anyway, I think you're just trying to cover for using an American expression out of context.

Nice one, already over 600k

Be sure to donate to the millionaire goyim!

He forgot to include this portion. Which could be the part that broke the terms of service as his fund me thing wasnt for what it said it was for.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190625-142625_Chrome.jpg (706x1296, 387K)

Except I didn't use that expression. He could of said the only colour is money, but I think nearly everyone that speaks English is aware of the money being green expression anyway.
And I was trying to be clever by showing some knowledge of Australian currency, $100 notes are also colloquially known as greenbacks, and Australians use the expression of bucks as a colloquial term for dollars, just as Americans do.
I appreciate your autism in this matter, and I'm a natural 12 if that helps.

Hahahaahhahahaha
If you donated to this guy your a fucking retard. Firstly his lawyers will be working on a commission of his winnings assuming he has a case, if they are asking for money they don't think he has a shit show. Secondly he isn't even using this money to fight in court, it's to keep his lifestyle up and to buy another property or some bullshit. kek izzy jewing Christian's harder than any jew has ever done.

It's a union matter. If you're not a paid up member, kindly shut the fuck up and remove yourself.

Um, doesn't greenback in Australia refer to the $2 note? The $100 has only been green for a couple of years.

>your a fucking retard
muphry's law ireland wins AGAIN

>If you're not a paid up member, kindly shut the fuck up and remove yourself.
Take your own advice mate.

Mate, have you even ever seen a $2au note note? They stopped those in the early '90s

Siri, search for a list of Irish employment lawyers current awake at 3:43am.

That doesn't negate anything I've said.

That's true. I appeal to authority, if there's any Aussie that can confirm or deny that $100 notes are called greenbacks.

they are not

Donating to a """"fund""" that doesn't actually go towards what's on the box is retarded. If I, someone who cant even spell can see that, surely someone as bright as you could connect those dots as well.

Oh, you're a private school boy?
Im a pibe from public school

"GoFundMe could have let people choose not to give to Folau, but instead it cancelled his campaign. This is wrong. The courts should judge Folau’s claim, not GoFundMe unless it clearly sets out in its terms and conditions that it will be judge, jury and executioner of all issues of fairness, tolerance and diversity."
>John Steenhof is the managing director of the Human Rights Law Alliance. HRLA is an independent sister organisation to the Australian Christian Lobby.
Hahahaha you can't make this up

>$100 notes are also colloquially known as greenbacks
what?

Izzy is arguing Fair Work Act 772 (1) (f)
RA is arguing Fair Work Act 772 (2) (a)
www5.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/num_act/fwa2009114/s772.html
What's your thoughts?

/rug/ is private school only, please leave

My favourite part of being a lawyer is seeing people who have no legal background try to interpret statutes in isolation.

Attached: 1555482004839.png (560x663, 300K)

He has a strong case. If he has to invoke the only individual freedom guaranteed in the Australian constitution is freedom of religion, and there's an argument there that religion is protected from interference via secularism also.

It's a ridiculous affair really, could've been avoided easily by a disclaimer that opinions expressed by players whether in public or private are theirs and do not reflect the sport bla bla bla.
If he loses sponsors so be it, don't sign him again, also name the sponsors so they can be boycotted.
I don't like the way the sports admin are going with basically sacrificing players for the sake of the game but I'm an old school boomer and my opinion is that the players rights should be protected by the sport as a matter of inclusivity.

I think it's a dangerous precedent if a man can lose his livelihood for quoting from the bible. I also think he didn't need to make that post on social media, but I don't like that I think that way now.

I'll read the link now.

filtering the name "folau" from my entire life going forward

He has a weak case based on existing common law because RA never said he can't have his own religious views, but rather that he can't use social media to marginalize people in any way based on the code of conduct. Without the internal details I can't be certain but the layman's reading of the constitution is a far worse yardstick.

Can't wait for the Crusdaers to smash the Hurricanes upfront and see articles come out about how Mounga is better than Barrett because of it.

Exactly what happened with Quade Cooper.

>be flyhalf
>have shit pack

New Zealand's biggest idiot, Mark Reason has beaten you do it m8 stuff.co.nz/sport/opinion/113746301/mark-reason-golden-beauden-barrett-needs-to-take-down-richie-mounga

Finnish public schools are still better than any ”private” ”schools”

t. hasn't been to NZ or Wales

Attached: C6617FD1-5750-4A40-8E01-90D3039E77B8.jpg (1974x1271, 745K)

or Fiji , Samoa , France......is in england and south africa only a private school sport? i dont think so..

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZZTGymbgmz8

>youtube.com/watch?v=BT8zJSOPb-I

>youtube.com/watch?v=CR4mSqOyf8c

Coconuts obviously don't count, though if they're playing for a non-coconut country they do (most of the Wallabies came through private schools).

Not if they aren't rugby schools

peak hour bump

/rug/ is a bit gay though
tbf

Bunch of lads talking about other lads piling on top of each other is always going to be a bit gay.

>Izzy fund currently just under 1.5 million didgeridoos and half way to target only one fucking day after go fund me shut his fund down were he wasn't even a third of the way

GOD bless the corrupt controlled media lads, they were quick to put out stories about his "embarrassment" when the mafia they're apart of had his fund shut down, lets see what reporting they do if any when he hits his target

Attached: Based Folau on the Winning Team.png (514x700, 562K)

Ignoring Folau would by far be the most positive thing the media could do to serve a progressive liberal agenda.

They only care about sensationalism and what sells papers and gets ratings. There's no other agenda, atleast not in this case. Otherwise they'd ignore him now. You don't think they realise that constantly having him in the news is free advertising for his fund?

Or that constantly 'reporting' on his 'problematic statements' is essentially giving him a massive platform?

You're right, maybe i have them all wrong, lets hope they keep up the good work then, because i think we can all agree that Castle needs removing after what shes done to Aus Rugby

I don't like Castle but to be fair, Aus rugby was in a pretty shit state well before she got close to it.

Would blame Cheika as much

>tfw no WH/EH dicotomy

Dead board, post /rug/ mems have lost my library

Attached: Adam Jones.jpg (615x938, 61K)

Attached: Ambulância.jpg (946x582, 90K)

Attached: Bear Grylls.jpg (943x521, 45K)

Attached: Broadie Heatalick (2).png (594x597, 572K)

Attached: Creevy & Mascote.jpg (1250x703, 156K)

Attached: Eben Etzebeth.jpg (634x442, 52K)

Attached: Escócia & Irlanda.jpg (960x615, 97K)

Attached: George North carrega Israel Folau.jpg (1200x630, 79K)

Attached: Georgia Page.jpg (660x371, 22K)

Attached: Greig Laidlaw going to kick.jpg (800x533, 114K)

Attached: Impacto.jpg (800x1297, 240K)

Attached: Irlanda x Nova Zelândia.jpg (552x500, 50K)

Attached: Jogador enfaixado.jpg (570x548, 74K)

Why you gotta do me like this?

Attached: Jonathan Sexton Racing 92.png (1022x597, 932K)

Attached: Leinster x Munster.jpg (2744x1854, 1.15M)

Attached: Lineout.jpg (1024x679, 130K)

Attached: Linha de 100.png (759x587, 519K)

Attached: Lobos do Sol fans.jpg (600x450, 64K)

Attached: Love All Blacks.jpg (1440x1080, 443K)

Attached: 20190622_065356.jpg (477x719, 129K)

Attached: Maryoly Gamez puxa Victoria Ríos.jpg (615x470, 94K)

Attached: Mascote do Sunwolves.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

Attached: Ponta Cabeça.jpg (960x640, 154K)

Attached: Posições.jpg (943x531, 91K)

Attached: Romain Poite.jpg (712x674, 59K)

Attached: Ross Moriarty.jpg (1200x630, 70K)

Attached: Rúgbi no Canadá.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

Attached: Rugbistas intrigados.jpg (2862x1592, 272K)

Attached: Scottish Hall of Trophies.jpg (500x375, 146K)

Attached: Scrum sobre a neve.jpg (960x640, 87K)

>this autistic brazilian that literally translate everything into portuguese

Attached: cringe.png (500x322, 42K)

Attached: Semifinal.png (1235x740, 946K)

Attached: Tevita Nabura.jpg (1268x714, 350K)

Attached: Título Dividido.jpg (1096x616, 106K)

Attached: Valores del Rugby.png (960x365, 41K)

Attached: Vlad Iordăchescu.jpg (1083x1806, 602K)

Attached: Waikato.jpg (596x596, 241K)

Attached: Abraço.jpg (600x800, 94K)

The last one for while

Attached: Austrália x Escócia.png (1000x536, 720K)

NO ERA PENAL
youtube.com/watch?v=i0fRh7NFOUU

rugbypass.com/news/reduction-in-subs-among-world-rugbys-latest-law-review-proposals/
I can't believe these retarded law changes.

Delete the thread

This, tee bee eitch

Ive been saying it for the last year, there are certain people in this sport intentionally trying to wreck it and turn it tag rugby fag tier, its not even bad management at this point but blatant and obvious.

All the stupid shit they've tried to push on the sport in the last year which the fans and players have rejected and dont want but these fucks just keep going and are determined to fuck everything up.

Policies that are similar to other policies that have been forced into Football, F1 and other big sports in the last year or 2, its no coincidence, they all being wrecked on the basis of "Safety"

delet

Wow maybe Argentina is white...

Attached: 2011 rugby player numbers.jpg (1600x1132, 216K)

I love this info graphic. It's the perfect answer to idiots arguing about total population vs success in sport.

>peengland

>2011

According to this, 1 out of every 22 people in England is a rugby player.

>skepticism

I assume different countries report differently, so that in some cases, "players" who have been inactive for decades are still included.

Total population does matter in international sports. It's not everything (far from that), but there's no way it can be ignored.

might shop it to read 2019 and BTFO /rug/ blow-ins with it.

1 in 22 doesn't sound that outlandish

My NZ school books say that 90% of kids including girls play a sport. That is fucking whack, no wonder you guys are so dominant.

90 sounds a bit high
my school which was one of the best in our region and has gone to world secondary schools while I was there would be closer to 5 or so in ever class of 20
And it only gets lower as you leave school.

Oh sport in general, yeah that's probably right at school levels
Even at work most play a sport, especially if you count golf

getting some crug cravings (crugvings)

90% sounds too high, it's probably bloated statistics due to over-generous inclusion criteria. I grew up in NZ and only maybe 8 people per class are in the school team for a sport. The rest of us all play sports games (touch rugby, cricket, soccer) daily on the fields during breaks, and have compulsory PE - but I'm not sure if those should count

planetrugby.com/graham-henry-backs-warren-gatland-for-all-blacks-role/

I like how it shows how shit and underperforming England are

Wasn't aware of this but no Tri Nation/RC Winner has ever gone on to win the WC that year

Attached: 1508776048458.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Very interesting post

Doesn't matter, if any SH nation wins it this year they'll have an asterisk beside it since they're only playing 3 RC games. That's on top of only 18 regular season SR games.

*emerges from Indian flag*
Finally lads, I don't know what the fuck that was all about.

POO

Oh fantastic, I'm still fucking India.

Where are you actually from?

Lebanon

The way I see it:
Brumbies will most likely take it in the bum from all the other finalists
Jaguares can beat the Hurricanes
Hurricanes can beat the Crusaders
Crusaders will beat the Jaguares

Most likely the final will still be Crusaders-Jaguares with win to the home team.

*Hurricanes throw a spanner in the works*
Jags year baby

That's the same number of matches as we usually have down here during world cups, same number as 2015, 2011 had one more tri nations match, 2007 had 13 regular season super 14 matches and the tri nations had 4 matches each
We are the best national competition in the world, we can take it easy before a world cup and lock out the semi finals agai

>We are the best national competition in the world

Pal, theres only 4 Countries in the RC, hardly what i'd call much "competition" and out of the 7 RC's there has been, 6 of them have been won by 1 Country.

Both South Africa and Aus are going to shit with the likes of Raelene Castle sodomizing Aus Rugby with "its" liberal marxist agenda, South African Rugby will be Tier 2 in the future now that a black government is in charge and White flight is in full swing and will be Zimbabwe 2.0 in about 10 years

NZ's nearest competition in the future will be Argentina who only have the money/resources to put out 1 pro club side and who seem to be trying to do things the right way by implementing a central contract system but will still take at least another 15-20 years to get to were NZ, AU and SA are today

Get in another 2 Tier 1 Countries into your championship and sort out your merry go round SR championship then we'll talk

Ah, but you can make pasta about how your village installed it's first toilet but nobody knows how to use it and world superpower 2030.

Is there much rugby going on in Lebanon? I know the rugby league club competition stopped there, but is there any union in the schools or military?
It's a pity really because the lebs in australia like rugby, it's more popular than soccer it seems.

*locks out the semifinals*
>REEEEEE WE ARE BETTER BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE TEAMS THAT ARENT AS GOOD AS YOUR TEAMS
Excuse me? Not exactly a counter point lad

Absolutely love this early coping. I'd say see you in the semi but South Africa will probably deal to you.

Lebanon is a RL country, like Papua New Guinea

We've already been dealing with you and the saffas enough times in the last few years

Attached: 213341321412.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

my wf

Attached: wf.jpg (1400x1366, 248K)

>Collapse of Aus Rugby in T Minus.......

Attached: 353253532.png (596x143, 7K)

Give us a shout when you are a bit closer to a 25% win rate vs NZ lad 2/31 is a bit embarrassing

Will do

Just to give you an idea
Assuming NZ never wins another match vs Ireland it's in 8 matches time
Assuming we trade 1 win each it's in 23 games time
So I'll be waiting for your shout in about 10 years or so

Got it

What is with the NH shitposting? Don't they know none of their 6 teams even made the semis last time while all 4 of ours did? Or that they've only won 1 RWC, with the other 7 going to SH teams?

Attached: 1528552351226.jpg (1196x756, 437K)

>JUST

Attached: FB_IMG_1561589738021.jpg (720x720, 64K)

>That's the same number of matches as we usually have down here during world cups, same number as 2015, 2011 had one more tri nations match, 2007 had 13 regular season super 14 matches and the tri nations had 4 matches each

Indeed, why would you post this when it only proves my point lol

and Serbia

Is this your fall back coping plan after Ireland wins a wc before YOU do?

at first I pitied the in denial Irish posters

now I am bored by their delusion

We support Australia once we're knocked out mate, then Argies and quietly the Kiwis.

stop your lies

You're right.
We all support England once we're eliminated. If our mighty former overlords are also out we go for South Africa.

You're some scut

Attached: liftarn_Laughing_leprechaun.png (800x795, 102K)

Who's winning on Sunday?

Would like to watch the match at home if I knew it would be a sellout, but don't want to be a bad supporter if it's not.

Attached: wegaynow.jpg (750x563, 50K)

Tipp and Kilkenny, but it'd be nice to see Wexford win Leinster.
Tipp are on another level this year they'll win everything.

I don't get this envy about how down here we manage players workloads leading into a world cup? And that organising and planning for that makes the world cup invalid because they didn't think of it

Limerick and Wexford but fuck davy fitz

>tfw no county rugby in Ireland. Imagine classics like Aintrim x Donegal, Longford x Meath or Kildare x Wexford

Shan’t be tipping any Irish bartenders in Queenstown tonight lads.

You can give them the tip lad they love it

>GAAY

I dont get it either. The same 3 teams have won all but 1 RWC but suddenly the practice and conditioning schedule of those 3 teams is inferior?

good, dont encourage the diaspora

Crusaders: David Havili, Sevu Reece, Jack Goodhue, Ryan Crotty, George Bridge, Richie Mo'unga, Bryn Hall, Kieran Read, Matt Todd, Whetukamokamo Douglas, Sam Whitelock (captain), Scott Barrett, Owen Franks, Codie Taylor, Joe Moody. Reserves: Andrew Makalio, George Bower, Michael Alaalatoa, Luke Romano, Jordan Taufua, Mitchell Drummond, Mitchell Hunt, Braydon Ennor.

Hurricanes: Jordie Barrett, Salesi Rayasi, Peter Umaga-Jensen, Ngani Laumape, Ben Lam, Beauden Barrett, TJ Perenara, Gareth Evans, Ardie Savea, Reed Prinsep, Isaia Walker-Leawere, James Blackwell, Jeff To'omaga-Allen, Dane Coles (captain), Toby Smith. Reserves: Asafo Aumua, Xavier Numia, Ben May, Kane Le'aupepe, Vaea Fifita, Richard Judd, James Marshall, Jonah Lowe.

>James Slipper is the only player in Super Rugby to have played in all of his team's games after this weekend

I KNEW IT

>Colin Pooper.

>> 12 of the Crusader starting 15 are capped All Blacks.
On paper this hardly seems fair.

Shall be missing most of both semis

You've been very active the last few
weekends lad. You're being replaced by the drawfag.

did you mean inactive

What can we do to improve Uruguayan rugby?

I meant socially active.

Is this the year the Dub menace gets stopped?

Attached: TheMayoBull.jpg (608x342, 40K)

thoughts on this, it's 3 minutes:
youtu.be/zJSO7AR38gM

Attached: hero1_2000x.jpg (1060x1260, 107K)

Painfully unfunny. That's if it was meant to be funny, I'm not sure.

It's true. Mayo is black

Attached: CastlebarTutsi.png (358x500, 262K)

Personally for this WC for me (If we go out) its
>Japan
>A Foul Welsh
>Gods own Lads: Fiji

Pretty much this. I also wouldn’t be devastated if the French managed it, as completely unlikely as that is.

It's an outtake from a skit show. It's funny but not because of any inherent comedic value, unless you're a Dub
Mayo has the jungle fever

shant be watching the poosaders desu

Watch the hurricanes beat them.
Anyone who doesn't watch what should be the grand final is a cazzie 2bh.
And the Jags are on at a comfy time so watch that too.

yeah ive been busy, however /rug/ is big enough for the three of us, especially in a world cup year

Yeah ok but I was talking about teams that can actually win the thing

>Supporting an Australia without Folau

Even Australians aren't supporting Australia for this WC

>Gods own Lads: Fiji
youtube.com/watch?v=06XJ4-bAEbM

Fair point, and I did genuinely forget about that for the moment.
Folau aside, I still like my picks.
Let's not forget that whomever is playing England is our team too.
Out of the nh, I like Scotland and France more than I like Wales but I could be wrong about that.

gats is taking over the queefs next year boys, thoughts?

i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/113842259/israel-folau-asks-for-apology-and-admission-rugby-australia-were-wrong

RA is saying their case isn't based on religion at all. Bye bye Izzy if that's true.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190628-094304_Chrome.jpg (698x526, 182K)

Who's topping the ABs then? We thought it might be him but if hes at the cheifs that's not true. And Colin Coopers reason for stepping down early sounded weird as well. Cooper to the ABs?

Cooper's son was posting on social media somewhere that if foster gets the top job then he'll be an assistant there, source is last night's kick off

That would make sense then I suppose
Not sure know how I feel about Foster at the top
Was hoping for someone outside the old boys club

What happened with Robertson and the AB job?, did he not want it?

He didn't want to talk about anything like that until after the season
Which is the right call and Shag shouldn't have made his retirement public until after the world cup

test

here we say "roogbee"

t. Norf Argie

but inland they call it "shugbee"

very good for the Chiefs

no rugby on tonight lads. bit gay.

Watch some NRL, you might like it.

watching Warriors is painful m8

Will watch the Roosters game. Shan't bother with the other riff raff.

who's playing

Unless you're an Auckland westy or from wherever Once Were Warriors is, you can just pick another team unless you're already invested. Warriors are an awful team to follow.
The earlier game isn't interesting at all, but Easts vs Melbourne could be really good, lots of stories in that. Except it's being played in Adelaide which is stupid and dumb.

St George vs Nth Qld
Easts vs Melbourne

usual Friday night times.

yeah not a plastic cheers.
nothing worse.

been thinking and actually think the world cup is a bit anti-climactic and shit, isnt it?

yes yes of course id think that since ireland go out in the quarters every time but there's only 9 teams who could win it and 8 quarter final spots and the minnows are completely uncompetitive and the real competition doesnt start until the quarters, which is just 3 games to become world champion and at the moment any team could beat any other other than new zealand and they dont seem as far ahead as they did a few years ago, id say theyre only a half step ahead when they were a full step previously and all the other teams are quite even all in all

honestly think a format, as unworkable as it might be, like the cricket world cup which is a round robin (I think??) that decides the finalists among the best nations who all play each other once or whatever would be better and could decide a genuine world champion

Only Aucklanders and west coast south islanders care about league
And admitting to being either is as bad as the one you arent

i.stuff.co.nz/sport/opinion/113384195/mark-reason-how-rugby-could-learn-from-the-cricket-world-cup
One of NZs worst sports journalists beat you to it

The first month of pool games is a rare chance to barrack for minnows. I still remember when Tonga almost beat England in 2007, and USA v Russia. But each pool has 1-3 competitive games so your post isn't really true anyway.

Interesting. Rugby League had a world cup tournament for a bit during the 70's-80's where the 5 nations played each other 6 times (3 home, 3 away) over roughly 4 years and then had a one-off final between the two on top of the table at #1 home.
I think it was an ok system.

I'm not sure though if current wc format should change, all we need is more of Japs beating Saffers and someone new getting into the quarters. I think the gap between the top, traditional, rugby nations and the minnows is what needs to be addressed by somehow the minnows improving to be more competitive which they probably have. I mean we don't see 100+ scores as often today as 25 years ago, which isn't to say that it's come closer enough because it hasn't. There's basically no new nation in rugby that has entered the elite group of contenders and winners of international tournaments (including six nations, rwc).
Then again, if we look at other sports, it is quite a rare feat.

>But each pool has 1-3 competitive games so your post isn't really true anyway.
lol youre retarded they have 1 competitive game apart from pool c

watching the minnows actually get to play tier 1 sides is fun and all for the novelty but this isnt like the soccer world cup where upsets are possible due to the low scoring nature of the game and potential for teams to park the bus

Pools A and D are the least competitive
Pool B has 2 matches that will decide who goes through (NZ v SA and SA v Italy)
Pool C has 3 matches that will decide the pool and it could go a few different ways 2bh.

The problem is really with how they select who is in what pool and that we have 9 top teams
3 pools would probably make more sense really

I know, but nobody really thought the Japs would beat Safrica. I didn't even watch it happen live, had to go to family thing so recorded it and did the total media blackout until got home late and watched it, nearly fell asleep and when I did wake up the next morning thought wtf was I dreaming? Checked the scores, watched the game again with coffee, sent numerous messages of support to my (former) Safrican brother-in-law. That fat arsehole reckoned he didn't care but he was fucking seething and it was glorious.

correction, scotland are dark horses to beat japan but other than that nah

>dog enters the classroom
You know you're a public school wilding.

Georgia will beat Australia

A has Ireland Scotland and the hosts.
B has NZ, RSA and Italy.
C has England, France and Argentina.
D has Aus, Wales and Fiji.

Pretty competitive if you ask me. The 10 tier 1 nations plus 2 of the best tier 2s including the hosts makes for some interesting rugby.

fair bit of interest in Welly and surrounds too

Ireland Scotland is the only real likelihood and their match will likely decide it
SA are the most likely team to beat NZ and Italy might beat SA
C we agree on
Fiji won't do shit lol

A has 2 interesting games (both Scotland's).
B has 2 (both RSA's).
C has 3 interesting games.
D depends on how Fiji turn up, but they have a similar record to Ireland and Wales so I wouldn't discount them. They also tend to have big first games and they're playing >us first so I'd say this pool has at least 2 interesting games.

the only possible upset really is England getting bumped. I wouldn't put money on Japan beating Scotland or Fiji beating Aus or Wales

The fact you wouldn't put money on those teams in those games is what makes it an upset if they win.

obviously upsets occur but in RWC, you can be quite certain who the top 2 in each pool will be.

Genuinely dont know in pool C. The other 3 require an upset: Japan to beat Scotland, Italy to beat RSA, and Fiji to beat Australia or Wales. All possible.

You are oveeselling the Japan meme way too hard
Agree
Agree
They wont turn up

only possible there is Japan over Scotland, which is unlikely

Italy SA is the most likely and that depends if SA quota hard and if Italy succeed in a tactic like they did vs England

where is it

well see in the RC, I think you'll find youre a bit wrong

where's what m8

rugby

In our hearts lad

tmrw morning m8

Plan: sleep in till 10am, get up, make coffee and BLT, watch footy, mow lawns, go shopping, make meatballs, eat dinner. watch footy. What a Saturday.

Roosters vs Melbourne ko in 10 bings

Plan: Get up at 5:30, work for free till 7pm, miss all the footy, shleep till late

>implying Ireland x Japan shall not be interesting too

RUWC with 24 teams would work better. 6 groups with 4 each. Top 2 from each group more 4 best third ones go to eighter rounds. Finalists shall play 7 matches each instead of 8 like in current RUWC form.

OOF

Oof indeed

>You are oveeselling the Japan meme way too hard
You're overselling Italy desu. South Africa will win that game by 30 points

working free for who

amberlamps
work experience for uni

ah well fair enough, investment in your future m8

Super Rúgbi

Super Húeigi

How badly will they get annihilated at the WC?

I do like their new kit though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628_162120_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 405K)

CWC has been panned for leaving out minnows. For those weak teams, just qualifying is already a massive achievement that will increase the sport's popularity in their country. If you want to grow the sport worldwide, you have to include them.

What said but huebro, finalists already play 7 matches.

Out in the groups la.

>Folau claims Rugby Australia offered money to remove controversial post
youtube.com/watch?v=fXbMwqrqHGk

After attending a private school I went on to study at a public uni. There's this dog that smells like shit and breathes heavily, it enters every classroom when it wants and all the fucking hippies here love her.

kiwis are up.

Attached: NorE.jpg (449x635, 71K)

Fucking neighbours.
7am: BANG BANG BANG followed by guitar jam.
Good player at least.

GAME DAY
pumped

Attached: 1.jpg (821x517, 34K)

Those 2 are down.

C'mon someone post a new thread and leave this fucking thread die

yikes

Do it m8:

SUPER RUGBY
Semi finals

>Sat 29 Jun
11:05 AM Jaguares v Brumbies, Buenos Aires

>Sun 29 Jun
7.35 PM Crusaders v Hurricanes, Christchurch

Attached: jags guy.jpg (644x567, 235K)

make the thread Argie lad

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (620x447, 29K)

Want me to do it seeing as your all fags?

How badly will they get annihilated at the WC?

I do like their new kit though.

Attached: literally a tshirt.jpg (306x384, 18K)

>> ----> #

it's Argies big game, he should make it

think it just took him a while to work out how to do it kek

>If you want to grow the sport worldwide, you have to include them.
no you dont, you give them more money and actually expose them to tier 1 rugby more than once every 4 years

showing up for what is a formality and getting trounced hasnt improved them thus far

Thought this game would be closer

This is the real thread, argieniggers leave.

No one will watch them outside of the RWC though. And the upcoming world league is hindering the exposure they're getting.

>Argie flag