Do you care to female soccer?

Considering you live in a country where soccer matters, does anybody care to female soccer there?

Attached: gettyimages-1156781948-590x409.jpg (590x409, 34K)

No, but I would fuck pretty soccer girls

The media is very keen that people care about it, but I've never met anyone who does.

the word you're looking for is about

not my flag. people pretend they do. female football is pretty much like being trans or gay or black or muslim. if you dont like it you must be a nazi.

As much as I do non league football (a lot).

No, I'd rather see handball or volley, I'm not much into feet

No.
Theyre not even cute. It would really help their stupid cause if they at least were cute.

No.

only if they play near my house. i can see myself enjoying female street soccer.

Our lands are protected by tons of dykes to keep it from overflooding so yes a lot of people care about it. But as I live +100m above sealevel I do not.

Quality post.

Tv audience for the women wc is up in brazil. But i believe it is only for the nt. League must improve.

fuck no
for a couple of years our media tried to drum up interest for our girls even going as far as dubbing them "the Powerpuff Girls"
didn't work

not at all

no
our football federation is trying to push people to watch it but no one cares

No, in fact I root against my anti-American dyke filled team.

Only countries with manly "women" have a chance at it, so its a meme sport

Yes because I am not a misogynist incel

>why yes, of course I think female soccer is something for pathetic incels. How could you tell?

Attached: 1560784498635.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

>you just need to give it a chance, my good sir

Attached: 1560365584522.jpg (1920x1152, 216K)

no
this women world cup is totally shit
the level of the players are the same as our C-league
And to make things worse they keep crying because MUH EQUAL SALARY
fuck women football, how do you want to earn more if your level is literally 10x lower

Based.

Underrated

no, nobody cares, not even normies, they just watch it in the olympics and a smaller number watch the world cup, that's it.

>the average women football fan

Attached: 1534695531605.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

i stopped watching football completely few years ago. and when i came back, i went back to watching arsenal just last year. after wenger left i realised i didn't care about them at all, and i actually watched for wenger,ozil and few selective decent players in the squad. started to follow bayern for james, napoli for ancelotti. etc. same goes for women football, there is few actually decent players in it that im interested in, and thats about it. but overall the footaball is ver flawed.

watching women's football is like watching some 3rd division league, but slower
who are you quoting?