Should Mexico play in CONMEBOL isntead of ConCACAf?

Should Mexico play in CONMEBOL isntead of ConCACAf?

Attached: mexico.jpg (1500x901, 58K)

eat a taco

Why play in a tournament where you can only advance to the semifinals (in the best of scenarios) when you can play in a milk tournament where you almost always play the final or end up champion?

>best of scenearios
>reached the final twice
>unlike ecuameme

Rekt

CONMEBOL so they can embarrass messhit along with the rest of south america

seriously, a question to the mexicans and CHIs, do you even have a competent youth to replace your NT?

nah man

replace who?

isn't mexico always beast in under 21 world cups? or am i thinking of 4 years ago

like 10 years ago
no, two guys maybe

No, we are fucking screwed once Guardado, Layun, Jimenez, Herrera retire or become past it in a year or two. The murrilards unironically have far more talent than us at the u20 level. All we got is that faggot manlet Lainez sitting in the bench at Real Betis.

como le hacen los chicanos para comer carne asada si no la preparan con carbon

Should they? Yes.
Do they want to? No, they prefer to stat pad against Trinomio & Tobogán.

>carbon
Usamos parillas de propano como gente civilizada.

ah ok just thought i'd check

es civilizado pero esta mas rico destruyendo el medio ambiente

>they
Who is this (((they))) you are talking about? The fucking Hondurans in charge of concashit or those god damn chicanos that only use the games as larping conventions?

Because otherwise, I'd love to reach yet another final in Copa America to shut your mouth

people in mexico want to, don't know about CHIs but it's obvious the federation doesn't want to miss on that NFL stadium money

>Layun.
That faggot was never good.

calmate jorge

El carbon no es bueno para tu salud, wey.

mi ciudad huele a mierda esta contaminada y matan a gente por mi colonia nomas quiero disfrutar de unos taquitos encabronados

Fuck off, betonto

>Who is this (((they))) you are talking about?
The fellas running your federation.

son unos pinchis centroamericanos que pretenden ser mexicanos

>Because otherwise, I'd love to reach yet another final in Copa America to shut your mouth
And lose another one? you sure showed him.

what do chileans think of alexis

Based and redpilled making bank doing nothing in UK.

It took you 100 years to do that m8

We were 2nd in 1955, 56, 79 and 87.

Yeah, you lost. It took you 100 years to finally win.

it's smells like shit and is contaminated cuz you niggers have dookies from hell. explosive, violent doo-doos where i half expect you to shoot up in the air off the toilets

And it probably will be 1000 years for you, post when you actually win one.

Or keep playing your ass level Copa de """Oro""" forever.

It'd be nice but they're so fucking far away, is it too much to ask to move their country closer?

Nah, they fit with teams like Martinique, Bermuda and Canada like a glove

If you fucks keep changing the schedule so we can't even send our teams, sure. But we reached finals and 3rd places when we first played your shit tournament. And don't get me wrong, Mexico is shit, but historically, so have most of conmebol aside from Brazil and Argentina.

>be 130 million pop. football obsessed country
>still shit
LOL

And? We have other sports, like boxing, what do you have?

>The old concacaf "we have other sports!!!" excuse
Football is the n°1 sport, you sound just like a gringo.

hey shit on mexico all you want but at least they don't miss worldcups and always make it out of their groups which historically have been hard as fuck since like 1986

>basedweight boxing
Also, tennis

No, I agree. Being good at football would be amazing. We are not, but that's ok, aside from like 5 countries (3 established powerhouses and the flavour of the week), nobody is.

Boxing is still huge tho, and I personally enjoy it more, so meh.

Not him but our underperformance doesn't change the fact that in these times you would only reach semis (maybe). Mexico was a respectable team but not now with those players.

>hey shit on mexico all you want but at least they don't miss worldcups
Well when you're playing Cuba, Curacao, El Salvador, how could you miss one? USA should be fucking ashamed of losing to caribe niggers.

However I'll give Mexico props since they do get out of their groups every time since a while now.

golf

>Well when you're playing Cuba, Curacao, El Salvador
Everyone hates partidos moleros, we even have our derogatory terms from them for a reason. It's always potential murderball that can injure any of our players for literally 0 rewards. If >we win. it's nothing, it's what is expected, but if we somehow lose it's a fucking tragedy and a humiliation. And our level will always be shit if we keep getting the bottom of the barrel of shit teams as opponents.

Being in concashit is a lose-lose situation.

yea i agree they are almost guaranteed a spot but even then they've come close to fucking it up

it's come down to the point where no matter what other teams they get matched up with in a group idrc because they're blessed for the round of 16 and also cursed for it since they never fucking get out of it. but seriously any team would shit their pants if they had to take mexico's place in a group stage

Attached: mexgroup.jpg (1030x855, 220K)

No.
CONMEBOL and CONCACAF need to be together after 2022, this division of confederations between the Americas it's completely pointelss.

This I want a glorious Chile 10 - 0 Cuba match that will make the communists here kill themselves of shame.

They wanna be American that badly, fuck em’.

they are garbage and were 1 match away from t&t memes in 2014

we literally lost to at&t in 1973 and didn't qualify to a wc, nothing new