is there a more pathetic american NT?

Attached: descarga.png (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Pierre_and_Miquelon_national_football_team
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bootleg Venezuela.

mexico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Pierre_and_Miquelon_national_football_team

This is an overseas French territory right off the coast of Canada. France puts on a special tournament for all their overseas colonies and departments and St Pierre et Miquelon gets bullied every time

Bolivia desu

spbp

It's a mix between peru and venezuela with a touch of brazil

2019 Argentinian NT

Bolillo just went to the press conference, spoke 45segs about the game without accepting questions and left
He will quit for sure

look no further

Bolivia

RARE

us

Do they play hockey there? I think I seen a documentary piece about them, or some other Atlantic French island with hockey.

Bolivia have SOUL.

Didn't Peru eliminate Texas from world cup qualifiers?

There is only one American NT

Bolivia got a Copa América years before you perros.

Canada

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (800x421, 8K)

Chile.

So?

Peru didn't win any game to Chile, so no.

>He doesn't rate Bolivia at the Hernando Siles

Attached: 1558804517968.png (310x210, 61K)

Too obvious ya dickhead

It isn't, I always see this flag here and in /int/

By playing on fucking space, Bolitas can't play for shit and only got 1 because of La Paz.

The fact they only have 1 is pathetic considering that massive advantage.

yep

Is La Paz still banned? I remember there was a shitstorm about it some years ago.

Delet this

oh no no

Attached: Capture.jpg (555x297, 20K)

no that was us losing to Paragoat 3-0 and Bolivia then deciding to attack when 1-0 against brazil

Attached: 1529621979448.webm (718x402, 2.99M)

the entirety of conCACAf

Argentina, Brazil for choking and getting VAR'd.

Peru.
36 years of WC absence are just the top of the iceberg.

>Implying a single 7-0 game surpass all the historically official head to head.

Absolute retard, indeed.

cope

Dilate

O MEXICHANGO
ESTA CHORANDO

oh no no no

Attached: Capture.jpg (584x325, 23K)

More like WE qualified Peru to the WC.

6-0

hahahaha imagine getting humiliated like this at home

any central amerilard

EL SUEÑO DEL PERUANO ES: SER BLANCO`` SER ALTO``OLER BIEN``

COMER BIEN!, VESTIRSE BIEN!! Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA ``RAZA!!

LOS PERUANOS SON MAS CONOCIDOS POR: ``CHOLOS``: INDIUS`` MUNUS SAPIENS. SON IGUALES AL ``EKEKO`` O AL MISMO PRESIDENTE DE PERU ( GARCIA ).... ESTOS CHOLOS,OSEA PERUANOS.. ACOSTUMBRAN A DORMIR EN LAS CALLES... COMER CON LAS MANOS Y CORTAN LA COMIDA CON LOS DEDOS.... ORINAN Y CAGAN EN LA CALLE... DUERMEN VESTIDOS`` NO SE BAÑAN!! NO VAN ALA ESCUELA...

EL PERUANO: DETESTA!! BAÑARSE.. ESO YA LO SABE TODO EL MUNDO... EL PERUANO HUELE A : CEBOLLA, CACA`` TACOS`` HUMEDAD`` ABONBADO`` A TRASPIRACIÒN`` A PATA ( PEZUÑA).. EL PERUANO TIENE ANILLOS DE MUGRE EN EL GLANDE DE SU ASQUEROSO Y DIMINUTO PENE`` Y TIENE CAPAS DE CACA EN EL CULO!!! Y PELUDO PARA COLMO..... OSEA..EL PERUANO ES UN TREMENDO DESASTRE ASQUEROSO ABERRANTE INMUNDO COCHINO!!!.... ESO YA LO HEREDA DE LOS ANTEPASADOS D ELOS INKAS.. Y JAMÀS LOS CAMBIARA`..

rent free

us

a

Attached: 1498783925692.jpg (480x526, 50K)

Peru are ironically going to get a result tomorrow.

thanks, I was looking for this meme

Show me on the doll where the cholo hurt you.

we should make a pasta archive or all these will be forgiven

this one sucks though, nothing beats
>LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MÁXIMA EXPRESIÓN

>LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

>Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA Y SE CAGAN EN LAS VENTANAS DE NUESTROS AUTOS O LAS RATAS FRITAS QUE SE COMEN. !!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

This one?

Our national team is pathetic. That's true

We had a good team. We even had an initial streak of 12 points in 4/18 matches in the last World Cup qualifiers. The problems began with the power groups within the dressing room, the president of the FEF accused of corruption, and clubs or agents placing players on the list (corrupt coaches).

Players like Enner Valencia have been removed from the NT for leaving the concentration to drink and hire prostitutes. However, due to the lack of a decent center forward they had to accept him again. There is no family spirit among those called because many of them do not need to win a position in the NT, simply enough that your representative is a coach or FEF president's friend.

The recruitment of Bolillo Gomez was rejected by all Ecuador. Hiring him was clearly going back decades but in any case He was hired by
a FEF president who finished his term in less than six months. His hiring was again related to corruption.

To all the previously described, add the complicity of the press that gradually begins to remove their support for this process.

As an Ecuadorian, I can at least speak for everything I read on social media and share with friends, The best thing that could happen was to lose all three games for as many goals as possible to get rid of Bolillo and players who can not contribute positively to the development of the NT (Antonio Valencia is completely out of shape and anyway he decides what position he plays)

You're a concacaf nation and needed us to help you qualify in fucking concacaf
kys beaner

The chilean targeting one is pretty based imo

You're the ones who wish you looked like argies and culturally just steal Peru's culture

>t. peruANO

Uruguayo actually but that doesn't change the fact you wish you were Argies and have no culture so you steal others. The ocean will swallow your mapuche shithole soon

I'm confused are we without culture or are we Mapuche?

Your culture was lost because you're just indians who want to be something you're not and will never be

this and the mestizaje maligno are the only decent ones

>The ocean will swallow your
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 178454878974512.jpg (489x442, 30K)

Nope, we cucked ourselves by losing key easy games AND snitching on Bolivia for putting a guy that wasn't properly nationalized which meant Bolivia losing 3 points and both Chile and Peru earning 3 points, which fucked us over in the end and Peru passed us in qualifiers.

But fuck it, Russia 2018 was an awful world cup which was haunted so we avoided it and we also got to drink delicious turnip juice

Based

Daily reminder that you got humiliated against motherfucking TripAdvisor & Trivago and fail to qualify into Russia 2018.
Kill yourself amerimutt, you will never recover for that humiliation.

spbp

Based and weonpilled

/Thread

Peru tends to fail on Copa America no matter what, and the same thing goes to the WC qualifiers, i'm still dissapointed of him after what he did on Russia 2018

>14-12
>"oh no no"

>USA
>Home
That's not our home
...yet.

>Paraguay
Reminder that Mexico rekt you several times.

Top 3 most pathetic NTs:
>1. Argentina without Messi
>2. Argentina with Messi
>3. Dunno LoL

Yeah, thanks for causing that shit...