Why do we always get refballed against so called France...

Why do we always get refballed against so called France? Are you just doomed to play against the referee if you're a small nation? He didn't even look at VAR.

Attached: notapenalty.jpg (613x682, 127K)

croatia begging for a penalty for some shit ball off target that wasn't going near any croatian player and the french player's arm movement was going away from the ball, not in the direction of the ball

uhm sweaty it would be racist to let the ngubus lose

No era for me but I agree that the WC refball was disgraceful.

there was no refball in the WC final

yeah croatia UNIRONICALLY was the most beast team at the wc. revisionists cry and moan but modric rightfully got baloon door (he's washed up shit right now tho)

Attached: 1531097809049.png (1106x1012, 527K)

Attached: 149278387919.jpg (1013x858, 59K)

Attached: (((no refball))).gif (500x284, 2.23M)

I see a foul here

This is the situation from OP. Not even a penalty check, while for the same exact situation Romania got a pen in the first match.
Fuck VAR and fuck FIFA

Attached: not even a penalty check.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>Not showing the upper part
cheeky cunt

Attached: 1531825242148.gif (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Look how stretched his arm is. This is insane.

The first goal and the penalty were blatant refball but I guess your retarded subhuman ngubu brain can't comprehend that.

HOL UP
Didn't you claim Perisic's handball in the WC final wasn't a penalty?
Why would it be one here then?

Attached: 1499959136368.png (487x498, 14K)

Attached: dabdon.jpg (1063x1200, 255K)

All that was needed is a fucking penalty check if it's a clear contact of a wide arm with a ball. Atleast a check, then call it not a penalty if you want I don't care.
Having a tough time believing there would be no check if the same thing happened on the other side.

why do you need to see the upper part, him ramming in griezmann's legs is the foul

griezmann was fouled, peresic handballed the ball.
there is no refball. only a butthurt overemotional retard can't see simple facts

>ramming in griezmann's legs
fucking lmao
If every single player ever just jumped before the other player tackled him everyone would ofcourse fall. You're defending absolute intentional prepared pussy diving.

thank god griezmann anticipated the foul, he would have maybe been injured, injuring your opponent is also a common tactic

if that’s a handball then perisic’s handball in the wc final is a handball btw

can't compare the cases, the ball in OP's pic isn't going toward any croatian player, the arm is not going towards the ball

Have a (you)

Just a penalty check atleast. Here there wasn't even a penalty check.

Attached: f87.gif (250x250, 873K)

He's not going to check for a penalty in this game when he knows a win here is needed for France because they'll get destroyed by Romania.

have you watched any CL games? this kind of handball is always given this season

stick to waterpolo, this wasn't a penalty in any dimensions, ever. why wasting time for something that can't be a penalty?

yes I watched this season's CL game, you can't find any relatable occurance where it became a penalty.