Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: 45653443662_80e16c75ef_k.jpg (2048x1651, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7168313/Hector-Bellerin-targeted-Atletico-Madrid-ambitious-swap-deal.html
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7168901/Celtic-reject-15m-bid-Arsenal-land-star-Kieran-Tierney.html
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7169773/AC-Milan-raise-bid-Arsenals-Lucas-Torreira-35m.html
twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/1142445072593686528?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not worth it

it's not worth it

the user from /biz/ brought me here. I say it's worth it

based /biz/. Negative fans OUT

and whoever is reading, but BTC

>no thread for like a week
>still no signings

Based /biz/bros
How long til we make it in crypto and buy out Stan?

We had a thread die yesterday, slovakia

not more than a couple of years to make it with 1k Link, 1BTC, and $5k in shitcoins.

Once I make it, i will move to London and try to get a season pass to the Emirates.

I think Stan will sell the club in a few years. This years we are reporting losses after years of being profitable. And we all know, Stan only cares about money.

Gnabry was Bayern's player of the season btw, Wenger's biggest mistake ever

/biz/ here, but only because it’s the off-season and the women are not changing shirts at their World Cup properly

Also first went to watch my arse in the 80s

>Wenger's biggest mistake ever
that's quite a claim

>arsenal
such a souless club (and team since 2006)
niggers remind me of a pound shop city

My mum (who is from Knightsbridge) told me I could never be an Arsenal supporter but...she was wrong.

I freely admit that watching the team struggle for the last ten years has been more entertaining than watching them win, though. Mostly because my mum tries to rag on me but she's still a Chelsea supporter so I know her pain is worse.

>who is from Knightsbridge
she was born in a hotel?

No, just ludicrously wealthy and born in the 40s.

So she was born in a hotel. I understand.

Any lads notice how Giroud looks like Ryland?

Attached: medium_0oSW8PHEiibAh1G1OTJatfJruUmSJhEX24v6sfnSnRg.jpg (540x304, 29K)

He was in Hertfordshire last year for something if I remember correctly

hello where is the signing

Attached: nibpmsrxbo531.jpg (1500x1500, 381K)

anyone wanna play oldschool runescape

weird how ozil still manages to stay relevant when hes being a shit

Use to date this girl from college who use to play it. Was so cringe

i dont care

More importantly, what about the selling of players we don't want? Since the budget is small now, it's vital to boost the budget with player sales.

>I think Stan will sell the club in a few years
How shockingly bad do we need to be before that happens though? It'd take failing to get EL a few times at least which is devastating to the club even if Kroenke gets forced out as a result.

>weird how someone who is on £300k a week will occasionally display why hes paid that much

hmm really makes me think

What's the deal with Carrasco, Farser and Tierney? Why are our bids always getting turned down?

haha >we are not signing anyone

Attached: 1483424297636.png (284x339, 69K)

Because theyre trying to get those players for 5m less

remember when >we gave zero play time to bayern's 2019 player of the season and then sold him for peanuts so >we can develop oxlad and sell him as well

Attached: 124312ed.png (500x440, 146K)

Joke of a club, to be quite frank

Yeah I'm now embarrassed they're my local club, I actually used to be proud walking past the stadium on my way to work, now I take a different route.

same

Why don't they just ditch one so they can afford the other two?

I ‘member, wish I didn’t though

This club is finished

>Hector Bellerin targeted by Atletico Madrid with Spanish side set to offer Vitolo to Arsenal in return
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7168313/Hector-Bellerin-targeted-Atletico-Madrid-ambitious-swap-deal.html

>Celtic reject £15m bid by Arsenal to land star Kieran Tierney
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7168901/Celtic-reject-15m-bid-Arsenal-land-star-Kieran-Tierney.html

Serge Gnabry named Bayern’s player of the season, arsenal sold him for only £5 million

It doesn't matter. At the time it was absolutely crucial for Wenger to unmutt the team and getting rid of Gnabry was an important part of the process.

>unmutt

Attached: luWkavC_0.jpg (600x316, 38K)

>Alexis Sanchez

>AC Milan 'raise their bid for Arsenal's Lucas Torreira to £35m' but 'Gunners are determined to hold out for £45m'
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7169773/AC-Milan-raise-bid-Arsenals-Lucas-Torreira-35m.html

personally, I'd sell him for 30m + Rodríguez

twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/1142445072593686528?s=19

Kieran Tierney is the best at what he does
We have a gem there

He plays in scotland

What's that, be a left back for the best team in a pub league.

I'm phone posting, I wasn't sure if he was a lb.
Hope he's good

Tierney one side Bellerz the other could be very threatening, we got so much earlier in the season from fast build up and a cross. If Bellerz comes back fit and we get Tierney I'll feel pretty interested in next season

>15m isn't enough
>if an agreement does get reached it'll mean half the budget gone on an LB at the very least (20m+)
Just

>there are people who actually rate Bellerin

still can't defend for shit, Kosc is old and busted, Mustafi shit, Papa average, the other lads either inexperienced and/or shit

BUT

good news boys, the Ramsey replacement is coming from Austria, title(s) confirmed.

Arsenal fan with a 15k link stack. Dw lads i will sort this club out.

Holy shit, there might actually be something positive about this transfer window

'no'

Attached: nintchdbpict000402415222.jpg (3345x3377, 1.64M)

you have to pretty naive to think the 40m is a real limit

arsenal just don't want to get sucked into ridiculous demands

And what's that supposed to prove?

will kill myself if kieran leaves

Attached: DY_td7IW4AEAccy.jpg (539x960, 53K)

so did van dijk and robertson?

Tierney is a really good player. much better than Robertson was at his age. technically a much more rounded and accomplished player than Robertson imo. will immediately be the 3rd best left-back in the league after Robertson and Chilwell in my opinion, and he's still young. the only problem could potentially be injuries, he's been out for a lot of this season with a hip/hernia injury, and has been playing pretty much 40 games a season since he was 18.

it wasnt to develop ox, it was to start theo walcott

Kolasinaic is literally the best attacking fullback in the league, it's insane how good he is. I really don't know why we are wasting half our transfer budget on another LB when the improvement from Tierney won't be anywhere near as much as if we invested that money elsewhere.

>tfw no signings until Edu takes over

Attached: 1555170283438.jpg (526x701, 51K)

It was at least somewhat. We had Ox, Theo, and Sanchez so the person who would lose most in that scenario was Gnabry. And he just got off a longer injury spell. I think Wenger believed in him, but knew he couldn't give him playing time. Why there wasn't a buy back clause only he/Gazidis knows.

there was a buyback clause but gnabry didnt want to sign a new contract with arsenal after how he had been treated

Hopefully he brings Arthur with him instead of that literally who kid

do you think you're the only person with these aspirations? Crypto currency is a fucking meme with no real world use

Where can I buy bitcoins

Heres your (You)

GUESS THE MATCH

Fabiansky
Monreal
Kos
Mert
Jenkinson
Flamini
Arteta
Ozil
Chamberlain
Sanogo
Podolski

Prize: A (You))

Spurs league cup?

Attached: _20190622_235101.jpg (2156x3293, 512K)

No. Try Again!

Dortmund Cl

Attached: _20190623_000109.jpg (2154x3245, 1.24M)

2-1 victory in fa cup in 13/14 v liverpool

Fucking hell

Yes!!!! Here's your prize (You)