"He's in, he's in! Fernando Torres!"

"He's in, he's in! Fernando Torres!"
"THIS COULD BE THE MOST DRAMATIC STORY OF THE SEASON!!! IT'S TORRES, TO GIVE CHELSEA A PLACE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!"
"oooooOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOHHHHhhhhHHHHH!!!"
"THE HEADLINE HAS BEEN WRITTEN!!!"
"UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!"

Attached: torres_2202365b.jpg (620x388, 109K)

Will this ever be topped?

Chelsea were already through. Torres' goal was meaningless.

They were 2-1 down

Who the fuck cares ? This was the last nail in the coffin for what might be the best Barcelona team ever.
Also it led to one of the best moments of Yea Forums to this day

Attached: hBFBJ3PYJifRcUSsyoJihMxhiyVpZDLXMQElaZS3zQ0.jpg (945x4000, 950K)

They were winning on away goals

I hate chelsea but their CL run that season was kino af

Yeah I'm a Spurs fan but I will never forget that moment on Yea Forums. Gives me chills even thinking about it.

Stfu retard. This goal shattered Barca's dreama to go through. They only needed 1 goal to advance and they were only attacking. Besides they had like 20 shots on target iirc.

Have sex

Dilate

Did you get it wrong on purpose you fat cunt?

plastic kike lol

>those old trips
>flagless Yea Forums
>knowing it will never get this good again
Hold me lads

literal kino

What's dilation? Please I am trying to understand it but from what I've gathered it is such a vague concept. It means to make bigger, but what gets bigger?

>Yeah I'm a Spurs fan
based customer

Not the guy you both are responding to but what's wrong with being a Spurs fan compared to Liverpool, Barca, Manu,Mancity? Never won the PL or the CL.

Male to female trannies call the process of widening their wound that they consider their vagina “dilation.”
It also more commonly refers to widening of eye pupils, and widening of a woman’s vagina when she is nearing childbirth.

Thanks ameribro

Enjoy

Attached: C10B67AF-006A-4496-B57B-6AAAC201E1FE.png (876x431, 45K)

Attached: Disgusted blonde man in a tuxedo.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

The collapse of western civilisation is near

Attached: 1560526637725.webm (200x200, 169K)

*Clears throat*
TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

Wtf happened to my flag?

What is this? My flag is gone

>trips
>good

I'm literally a /lifelong/ but whatever incel

Because he's American and has never been to North London in his life?

>this is what normal, mentally healthy people would voluntarily do to themselves.

Attached: 1522607252068.jpg (540x720, 61K)

>"I deliberately pick someone who isn't successful. See, I'm not plastic!"
The only thing worse than a plastic is a plastic hipster.