My gf's pussy is getting roasty beefy

my gf's pussy is getting roasty beefy

Attached: 9406A0CE-FD1B-4871-8C2C-C4443997DE99.jpg (512x288, 13K)

when I smell my gf's cunt after the gym, I get hard so fast I swear it's like the air goes into my nose and inflates my cock

Attached: MQGB2702.jpg (228x221, 8K)

is that a bad thing?

yes her pussy was a perfect innie i think i ruined it with my dick

Memes were real

fucking hell lad

i wish i had a gf :(

I like meaty pussies because the way they grip around your dick

get a new one

Fucking hot. What does it smell like????

Nice.

are you white?

You know damn well you're a virgin

>my gf's
stopped reading there. GTFO normie.

>I’m a virgin so that mean everyone is too!!
Imagine going through high school and college without having sex. How is that even possible?

her trainer's cum

Actually I'm not a virgin and and easy way to tell who are beta male virgins is when they brag about pussy they don't get

i'm a virgin

>normie
you have to go back

That's koo, no disrespect to virgins in general just talking about people who lie about it

I think so

Ive been with her for 5 years now, i thought the constant sex ruin vaginas were a meme

how bad is it?

Hope Solo bad or just she no longer has an innie?

Its not that bad but theres a tiny piece of meat hanging around

Or maybe someone else is stretching it out

The question is whether or not she was a virgin.

post pics faggot nigger

>
>Fucking hot. What does it smell like????
A bag of sand

my mate wants to see a pic lol he's weird like that haha

I took her virginity

it's age, not sex. She's just getting older

Then it's all your fault. You should probably marry her and let childbirth ruin what's left of her innocence.

Well shes only 23

Women hit the wall at around twenty.

I never lie about being a virgin, but I do lie about the number of women I had sex with cuz I want my hometown friends to see me as a strong independent man who don't need no gf and just has constant one night stands with lots of girls all the time, when in reality I had only one girl since my ex-gf and I broke up (almost 3 years ago), bringing the total number of women I slept with to 2

But they must believe the number must be in the double digits at this point (I told them it's at 7 like a year ago), making me a chad in their eyes and their approval is all I care about....

How pathetic am I?

Women peak at 18. For men it's 33.

Attached: 1549808623135.png (378x357, 70K)

they probably know you're lying user...

I haven't seen my gfs pussy in two months and 16 days. Haven't seen my gf either in that same timeframe

Quite pathetic, and your friends probably know you're full of it. It's okay lad.

Attached: 1560690644584.jpg (421x421, 57K)

damn that must suck. most time ive spent without seeing my gf was like 2 weeks and it was hell

kek

I'm just trolling dude I don't care who is and who isn't a virgin to be honest. Having a girlfriend/ being in a steady relationship is better than being with multiple partners imo, After awhile that just becomes stale and it's based solely on sex.

Seeking the approval of others when it comes to your relationships is not really a good perspective to have, that being said its not pathetic

>Gf lives with cousin
>Cousin is absolute bitch
>Entitled good looking 21 year old
>Cousin is used to being fawned over by all men
>Meet her and blow her off because I already how young women are
>Cousin absolutely hates me
>Gf and cousin get drunk together a lot
>Cousin always drunk dials me and tells me shes sorry and really likes me and enjoys when I around because she feels safe
>Cousin is still however a bitch unless Drunk dialing me

The fuck is going on here lads?

Attached: 1560807840523.png (955x1653, 1.32M)