Black people are around 4% of England's population, but they make up more than half of the squad. How does this happen?

Black people are around 4% of England's population, but they make up more than half of the squad. How does this happen?
Even with such a small sample size they can produce more players than the rest of England.

Imagine if Africa had the resources of Europe; they would win every tournament.

Attached: 42665440_330080451132945_3943175285720350587_n-e1549296540813.jpg (1047x753, 77K)

Because we’re faster and more athletic than you.

>Poverty
>Earlier puberty gives them an edge in youth systems

Kane?????

white guys are too busy taking estrogen pill

Because blacks per capita are more likely to be in poverty than whites

Poverty.
If the fortunes were reversed (blacks are rich, Whits are poor) you'll see the reverse.

Africa is the most resource-rich continent on Earth.

Poverty and culture dictates you either are a musician or a sportsman. I used to live in the hood here in America, and I myself am half black. Trust me when I say that day in and day out, for hours and hours, black kids do nothing but play and practice basketball. It isn’t some natural thing. Plenty of black guys I know who grew up in decent areas or around whites or Hispanics don’t know shit about basketball

Pakistanis and Indiands make up 7% of the UK population but none of them play top level football
Why?

They're all doctors or engineers or other white collar jobs. Well not the Pakistanis- a significant number of them are just acid throwers, rapists and child groomers

This basically

too busy not pooing in the loo

>caring about skin color
*cringe*

>Blacks enter puberty faster
>Outperform others at their amateur youth clubs
>Scouts from professional clubs poach these blacks for their youth teams because they are simply the better players at that age
>They get professional training from qualified coaches, not from one of their teammates dads like at amateur clubs
>All of this while Jimmy still hasnt entered puberty and isn't getting professional help in honing his skills
>Blacks become pro football players, Jimmy becomes an accountant or an office job slave
Its not rocket science.

Attached: 1559315788443.jpg (810x1080, 139K)

how many in england squad are from london?
what's london black %?

check out their squad in the sport in which the UK is actually good at

Cycling and rowing are our best sports.

There's 2 lads in the England squad and both of them are British born.

it's because they all play cricket, but I agree, Pakistanis are what everyone who hates Indians thinks Indians are

It's a bit like Affirmative Action, they're giving special privileges and actually have a negative effect, contributing as weeds. In other countries that haven't inherited some colonial guilt by-proxy of the US, due to its position in the anglosphere and the rhetoric projected by its media in relation to the aforementioned guilt, black players are picked if they're good enough in nations like the Netherlands, they're not picked because they're black, whereas in the UK 80% are crap but propped up in an invisible Affirmative Action program. The program is becoming fra more visible now though within the FA, by merely searching for BAME and football, you'll get plenty of sites discussing the new Africa Aristocracy for retired black footballers with low IQs.

>imagine if niggers weren’t inferior to Europeans in every single way, they would win every tournament.

Lmaooo

Attached: 1546710851744.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

This
Also add in the fact that poverty and lack of parental direction gives more credence to focusing on pro sports, as well as living in cities and therefore being close to the resources needed

I mean, France had alot of success with a mostly black roster, but that doesn't mean that blacks are superior in the sport.
Just think about Germany, Croatia, Spain, Uruguay, Belgium (some blacks, but not the majority), Argentina (eventhough being a shitty NT, they are strong individually), Italy etc..
This black phenomenom in England and France tells more about natives lack of talent/athleticism than about "black excellence"

UK is full of cucks

Not really.
It's more a socio-economical reason and a bit of racism as well.

>red bus
>friendly chaps everywhere

yes this is london

Why isn't Germany filled with blacks then? Germans are undoubtedly better at Football than frenchs and english.

>Germans are undoubtedly better at Football than frenchs

lmao

Why are there no succesful teams in Somalia then?

>Even with such a small sample size they can produce more players than the rest of England
you are shit lmao

shut up white fat

Germany is "only" 1-1.5% black/mulatto. France and England have a bigger pool.

Poor people play lots of football

Because of the whole "If I don't become pro I will be a poor ghetto nigga forever" thing black people are absolutely convinced of. So all the poor blacks give it their all and only have that one goal. Timmy from the white family on the other hand studies and goes to school and has football as a 2nd option.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-121704.jpg (1440x1679, 474K)

wtf that bernardoni guy looks 40 and hes not even black

shaved head+beard always makes you look older.

Aging is relative and occurs individually.

There are people who are legally 40, but physically and mentally younger than legally 30 year olds.

>Black goalkeeping
On the same level as Finnish goaltending, really.

You want to know another interesting statistic? In the United States of America despite making up 13% of the population they commit not 30%, not 40%, but an astonishing 50% of the crime!

why doesnt this retard back up? jesus, you have a barbarian subhuman ape, and a retarded low t white