Bulls/Warriors

explain why people legitimately believe the warriors would beat the 95-96 bulls.

Attached: 1538894312459.png (845x1106, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRkuPztt8Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they have brains and aren't blinded by childhood nostalgia and/or decades of media cocksucking.

cheeky 3s

>Curry stops at the 3 point line
>Winds up for a shot
>gets drilled by Rodman

I don't see a problem here.

Players are a lot better now
Jordan would be a Danny Green level player today

People have gotten stupider because of social media in the last 20 years

I remember when the only diva assclown of the NBA was Dennis Rodman, but that was his character. These days, there is at least one in every team.

Because advanced metrics showed that the warriors style of play is more effective, and it's been proven through implementation. The bulls are better at an inferior strategy.

>center is defending the perimeter
Pretty sure curry would just pass to Cousins who mashes in an easy dunk.

Depends on which era's rules they're playing.

With 90's rules, Warriors get absolutely mugged trying to get to their spots to get jumpers and they have no idea how to guard anyone physically enough on the perimeter, nor how to guard as a team and not get whistled for Illegal Defense at every single possession. Bulls in 5.

With 2010 rules, Bulls have absolutely no idea how to guard against a team with 3 all-time great shooters who spaces from the 3-pt line out and constantly swing the ball; with only Jordan and Pippen able to beat their man individually, and the rest of the team not reading modern rotations properly, they get blown the fuck outa the building. Warriors in 4.

Just depends on what rules they play with.

That's some pretty good bait. I hope you continue to use it going forward.

The warriors whole team got injured from non contact injuries and some from minor bumps. Imagine if Rodman smacked a few of those pussies around. They would probably retire.

Honestly though, Coach Steve Kerr probably remembers enough about the Bull's weaknesses that he'd find a way to exploit the shit out of them.

Attached: SALLAD.gif (300x300, 482K)

An example I'll give is how "carrying" used to be against the rules. Now every player for the most part caries. Which rules you play with matters.

Aren't half of the GS player on a wheelchair?

>he thinks knocks are worse than non-contact injuries

staggeringly stupid.

>rodman not beat his man
>Draymond Green

cousins might give him a run but rodman will wear him out and win the long game

because Steve Kerr gonna go back to his bench and feed the Bulls intel

Rodman clamped up Shaq he would absolutely mog boogie in the post and make him foul out or tech out within a half

>Rodman is the 5
Rodman is the 4, you dumbass

Attached: correctcitation.jpg (837x960, 85K)

In wouldn't even be competitive, warriors had trouble breaking through Avery Bradley and Patrick Beverly even with today's rules. Pippen and Jordan would fucking embarrass them, not to mention how badly Rodman would skullfuck them. And lmao at having Steph on D in that series.

That fucking image is so goddamned good. Just wanted to say.

Thanks, Friendoleaf. It also makes me laugh every time I look at it too.

Depends what era rules are being used.

meme chucking 3s = more points than the bulls constant 2s
unless they put kerr out there more

I just wrote an entire summary about this formally published government endorsed paper that was complete and utter nonsense AND is being used as leverage for union negotiations.

It was like "Yo, dis is an 85 page report, dis is a 50 page report, here's one line paragraph that's really three sentences about it. Fuck reading, that's your job. Also fuck math nigga i'mma say 16 million per year adds up to 3.5 billion over 20 years because YOUS A BITCH"

If they play by 90s era rules then the Warriors wouldn't stand a chance against the Bulls

Warriors might eek out enough memes for a win with current rules and would be children with no chance in 90s rules.

Anyone remember the Warrior's 3 peat?

Neither do I.

Remember them winning a title where they didn't beat a team that had key injuries?...

Neither do i.

No it doesn't, bulls win either way

Rodman and Green would be suspended within seven minutes of this series beginning. Would be kino.

Pippen would physically embarrass Durant and Jordan would shut down Curry.

fucking kek

Jordan would get all psycho mind fucked about something imaginary that Stephanie did to disrespect him putting him into assassination mode.

and this.

Rodman would oilcheck Green then Green would try to punch him and get ejected.

Cousins is a fucking bum. He got completely exposed

Which NBA team is the disnatina of mediocrity?
a Team that has always been a loser, pathetic, with the lowest provabilities of being a champion, with a very poor fan base from the beginning, without any important achievement and that has always been living under the shadow of a more important, more popular, more successful and beloved team of Major League Soccer?

The bulls would fight very hard, but ultimately the warriors would just have too much firepower.

>Implying the Bulls Perimeter Defense would be enough .

Lol

>comparing teams across different eras

If Warriors were transported back to 90s rules, they would get annihilated but if Bulls were transported to 10s rules, it would be much more competitive.

Reminder Rodman bullied tf out of Shaq. He can easily defend boogie or Green

>muh threes
Rodman was the worst offensive player on the Bulls and even he could do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRkuPztt8Ok

Have you seen Apemond do this ever? (Or Steph in the playoffs for that matter?)

if it's by modern rules the Warriors curbstomp. The Bulls couldn't shoot the three. MJ would just be a slightly better version of Demar Derozan. They also relied on defense, but they played man and not modern zone. And on offense none of them would be able to handle a modern zone. Think about what Dallas did to LeBron in 2011, that's what the Warriors would do to MJ because his play style won't work nearly as well against zone.

Also MJ relied on his ability to get fouls because of his star treatment, but now everybody else gets the same calls that only MJ got in the 90s.

In the 96 East finals, he guarded Shaq and then switched out to guard Penny Hardaway.