Yea Forums will be supporting the good guys, right?

Yea Forums will be supporting the good guys, right?

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dubs.cc/b/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u6dqnu2AZQM
youtube.com/watch?v=NuBzGhuG1u0
twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/1142071219535208449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

England? More like Engubu.

Of course

IT'S

when did romania get good at football?

which team has more white players?

About 10 years ago Hagi started a youth academy. Now we're getting the results.

Good luck Romania

i'm english but i shall support the white team

2 vs 0

stream where?

Won't watch but will browse for the seethe when the gypsies get blacked.

gypsies are 5% of romania's population, a lot less than you've got middle easterners there. even then, these gypsies you speak of are probably whiter than you

No, I support England.

Attached: byPHrpI.png (776x545, 118K)

TVR.

Leave we've just given up

Anyone have international stream?

>tfw i know more people from romania than england

Go to tv-sport-hd.com and wear an adblocker. Real time stream's gonna have the least delay of pretty much anywhere.

We didn't desu

I'll post a good stream when it starts

Thanks Romanian bro

sing along with me:
ثلاثة أسود على القميص ،
جول ريميه لا يزال يتلألأ ،
لا مزيد من سنوات الأذى ،
لا حاجة لمزيد من الحلم

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 17.15.46.png (1324x694, 115K)

Literally who the fuck
the only one I know is maddison

Attached: Romania England.png (1023x767, 853K)

Post yfw >Balog
Based Romanian singers

Attached: 7bf.jpg (367x380, 39K)

Stream

dubs.cc/b/index.html

Maddison and Gray are only playere I know

Cam on lads

alri, finally joining
was busy playing skyrim VR

for me it's dean henderson, looked elite af against france

ya winning son?

Reminder we've always cucked England

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>Ivan

can't helf myself I have to fondle the females in the game, running ym hands over their boos and asses, sadly they look pissed most of the time

RRF

Henderson is based, future Man United starter

we got this lads

wtf lads we're SHIT

he cute

based romania is going to win euro.

why does he wear the mask?

Disappointed in Romania's finishing so far. CAM ON ROMANIA

those beggars sure win a lot of euros

ERA btw

fuck gypsies

Had his nose broken by some nigger from Malta,literally flying knee....kek.

You wouldnt want to fuck them,trust me they have more stds than you can imagine.

>tfw grandmother was a Romany gypsy
I'm such a mutt lads

but some of them are hot af. It should be safe with 2 (TWO) condoms.

SLIP x2

>a lot less than you've got middle easterners
not at all

He's a big guy

Attached: 334Madalina-Ghenea-s-a-despartit-de-Gerard-Butler-si-s-a-logodit-cu-fostul-iubit-1250x834.jpg (1250x834, 167K)

she probably kidnapped your mother/father, you don't have gypsy blood

Damn

oof

>tfw no streams
Feels bad man. Doesn't matter anyway. England need to win to have a hope of staying in the comp and they won't.

hope this ends with a draw desu

Attached: 15482485276.png (400x400, 96K)

There are plenty of streams. You're just a retard.

>some of these english players are rated at over 20 million

Attached: 1453935405256.png (640x360, 230K)

Holy shit that Gray nigger crushed our defense on his own.

Middle Easterners are white by the definitions of the USA.

Attached: ohriely.png (1074x670, 53K)

And then crossed it to no one.

Stop letting of firecrackers you twats

Bah offside

We could have been even stronger but those kikes from Ajax wouldn't let Marin play

redditsoccercity

Is Puscas related?

stream please

era offside

Hes severly autistic tbhq.

Yeah that's where I went. This is where the link goes. As it normally does.

why are england playing their B team?

James Maddison is playing like absolute shit.

nice gay passes

He'll fit right in at ManU.

are they both U21? why?

england unironically needs more black players.

sent ;)

too much white players in this team, disgusting

>got home from work and put on the game
>power cut 5 mins later

resorting to phoneposting with 9% battery

why are there no brits in the stadium?

RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU RADU

Because they didn't buy tickets.

No british go to Italy to beg,steal or steal jobs.

daSilva true english name

For me, it's Kieran Dowell.

Shit and boring game.

haha

Did you see the way that subhuman nigger pushed our goalie, he should be shot for acting like that towards a pure blooded Roman

would you travel for this?

Cuck game
Fuxk nigggers and abominations in the ehgnlish tim

where are the fucking goals?

Attached: 1515112932841.jpg (456x410, 66K)

Based Crouchy

Attached: Abbey_Clancy_and_Peter_Crouch.jpg (360x480, 30K)

Attached: peter.jpg (1879x1061, 194K)

vino în romania, scrii câteva goluri

Imagine putting fucking Aidy Boothroyd in charge of the England youth team.

Why were you good in the 80s/90s? Communism?

yeah the youth system collapsed after communism

Because communism sank money in sports,kids were disciplined eastern style with very harsh coaching and no internet and no western Europe so kids got shit done.

I actually like this commercial.

For me its, bootleg Puskas and bootleg Hagi.

Sesegnon,french name,nigger playing for the british....what even is this sport anymore?

He's a proper Norman la

how is hagi bootleg, he's literally his son
welcome to 15 years ago

it's a french african name, gyppo

I'm from Croatia, and I say kill them all.

how many whites started for us?

4 or 5

is puskas /elite/?

Gypescu vs Ngubu-Smith

Tough choice

radu MOTM

a slight improvement on the france game then

>le run fast no end product lose the ball a lot negro

did no one tell the pacy english lads that a draw isn't enough?

>thousands of youngsters playing football all over the country
>none of them can fucking score

Era penal

So, this is the power of yuro youth?
Lmao
Southamerican dinasty incoming.
Prepare your asses for the SA bulls

PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL PENAL

ERA

ERA

ERA

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK QUEEN
AND FUCK ENGLAND

Daily reminder that VAR is killing the game.

Goooooooooooool

Puscas the vanquisher of nogs

Lmao

IT'S COMING HOME LADS

PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ PUȘCAȘ

How did the gypsies raise enough money to pay off the ref?

Bine ba baieti

Pușcaș

lads...

Attached: 1529378891881.jpg (502x450, 53K)

what you got against queen they're a good band

OH NO NO NO

Absolute state of Boothroyd. Imagine hiring this useless dickhead, absolute relic of a manager.

Buahahahahaha 1-1

oof

don't blow your load too early next time

revenge of the nig

KINO goal desu

Gypsies or niggers, is there really a winner here?

Fuck. Gray is going to try (and fail at) blooters all season long AGAIN for da foxes.

swedish women

Calm your tits Mustafasson

I think a friendly draw with France will qualify us both in the semis

radu so good

oh no no no

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIII

Yikes!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

OH NO NO NO NO

I CAN FELL IT

HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI HAGI

Attached: 70201c3c4568f14e4987cb54fe4aaef0.jpg (800x1197, 136K)

>blacks got GYPSIED
embarrassing as always

kek!

KINO

nice jinx, ends 2-2

OH NO NO NO

>black defenders

honestly, it's better if we lose

Dude stop.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

this game....

this fucking match

B T F O

NEW

Attached: 1550001393278.jpg (716x768, 241K)

NUTMEG FINISH

what the fuck is this match

Fucking kekoff.

why don't the gypsies just curse england?

What the hell is going on

Attached: 1531102988155.jpg (1689x988, 253K)

M8..

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh fuck off

MEME MATCH

LOL

Attached: large.jpg (500x417, 44K)

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAANN

Gypsy coman

Now this is a bruh moment

Hahaha, this is what U22 should be.

COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN

Baieti, asa arata fotbalul? Nu mai sunt sigur?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

ENGLISH GOALKEEPING

>english goalkeeping

Attached: Brendan-Frasier-hair-loss.jpg (800x728, 57K)

definitely de gay's replacement

>english goalkeeping

Attached: 1410966473749.jpg (5625x5648, 2.21M)

What a meme match.

LOL

I don;t even know what's going on anymore,but i like it

Attached: 1560244900981.jpg (750x656, 76K)

>english goalkeeping

FUCKING CLASSIC

>English goalkeeping

MANCHESTER UNITED GOALKEEPING

OH NO NO NO NO

dubs and it ends 3-3

guys im sweating

LAUGH AT ENGLAND THREAD

I AM FUCKING SHAKUNG

Just tuned in, how's England's golden generation doing?

why? it's u21 ffs

Attached: 1280266201050.png (426x324, 33K)

Based Scotbro

Just like the previous generations.

>Abraham

GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER GOATKEEPER

CONSIDER THIS MERCY

Golden generation

chance to play at olympic games

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>English goalkeeping

Based Coman.

alright gg hope you beat france

BLOOTER BLOOTER BLOOTER BLOOTER

GET FUCKING REKT!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD COMAN

afcon opening ceremony in 10 mins

In any case, why are they calling every generation a "golden" generation? They haven't won anything in decades.

Lol

we've been absolutely fucking R E K T

COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN COMAN

rip ingerlund

Attached: 1518413350156.gif (360x346, 170K)

>english goalkeeping

Attached: english goalkeeping.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

Stop shilling that shit nigger

Radu, Hagi and Coman all just got +10 mil on their transfers

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1560215719080.jpg (3490x3124, 466K)

AHAHAHAHAHA

glad I decided to watch the game

This is the best match I've seen in a long time tbqh.

Hagi Jr. is going to Ajax.

eat shit, niggers

>englel

Attached: 1427887164568.jpg (2480x3508, 716K)

LAUGH AT THEM OR YOUR TEAM IS CURSED TO LOSE ITS NEXT GAME

post webums of goals you neggers

literally nobody fucking is apart from the polish toilet scrubber

Nostalgic

Attached: english goalkeeping.png (460x276, 35K)

These were the greatest 20 minutes of football I've ever seen.

bruh

ROB GREEN
ROB GREEN
ROB GREEN

Yeah I'm thinking Boothroyd is out.

So if we draw with France, we will cuck England with the possibility of still going through? Sign me up for that

Comon then

>The absolute state of brexit

Best game of the U-21 so far

>6 goals in 14 minutes
lmao

SAY THE LINE ENGLAND

>english football

pretty based if you ask me. Would be better for us if england won but I'm happy for romanians

Absolute state of Boothroyd. Imagine losing to a country whose most famous export is beggars and pickpockets.

>the shitty of Englel

Best part is we're going to the Olympics next year bros

ce mi-a placut la golul 3 ca al nostru a urmarit sutul lui Coman, de cand ma uit la fotbal la noi nu am mai vazut la varsta asta jucatori care sa faca asta.

Right. Congrats, they'll be swimming in pussy

>ynr
youtube.com/watch?v=u6dqnu2AZQM
youtube.com/watch?v=NuBzGhuG1u0

>that defending from both teams
>that quality English goalkeeping
Entertaining? Sure. Best ever? Nah.

I unironically thought our number 5 didn't have a photo available.

I haven't heard of anyone in that England defence and thankfully they'll get nowhere near the men's team. Romania looked fresh while England's key players looked like they had long seasons

>while England's key players looked like they had long seasons
yeah, how could we forget all of Foden's 5 games this season?

Reminder the U21 tournament means fuck all. Any player that is actually 21 and still in the team is nothing special, look at the last team to win it (Germany). They amounted to nothing

absolute cope

talking more about Maddison, Calvert-Lewin and Wan-Bissaka. They had long seasons where they were some of the best players in the league so it is understandable they are worn out

Le are bine cu executiile, eram sigur ca o sa prinda un sut bun.

Cope till you rope

It is true though. This team won it last time and the best player from that is fucking Gnabry

Attached: GermanyU21.png (304x213, 10K)

This has some truth to it,our older national is on north americal levels of bad.After this year I hope most of these lads will replace those pathetic boomer fags.

t. nigger or cuck

tbf we never rely on "big names" and always perform with literally who's

stark, arnold, weiser, gnabry are good

Why double down on the cope?
If you genuinely think the U21 tournament means fuck all you wouldn't be ITT at all

Gnabry is the only CL quality player from there though
It is meaningful for very young players with little first team experience (19 and under) not for players who are already playing at the top level

Gnabry and Meyer are recognisable. Both shit

Aidy now:
>At this level
kek
Like he knows something about levels

Gnabry is bayern's player of the season

>implying those are boomers
Mutu's generation are the boomers and they're all retired.

There were some decent Argentinians who won the U20 WC MVP

If that is so he robbed it from Lewandowski. Gnabry got half the numbers of Sancho while being 5 years older too

where is Sané?

Shut the fuck up you dumb street shitter. That's not even close to true.

He might have been at the confederation cup. He wasn't in the U21s

fuck off cunt
twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/1142071219535208449

Fuck liverpool

>PR meme award
Stop replying to me you gross turd worlder.

Uli Hoeneß, one of the best club managers ever, said it too.

>come home from work to find my bet on Romania U21 wins
Based. Didn't understand why the bookies and the market underrated Romania so.

>philipp is at dortmund
>Gnabry at Bayern
>Arnold and Gerhardt at Wolfsburg
>Weiser at leverkusen
All of those are above average bundes players. Philipp had a bad season though.

Pollersbeck is playing for HSV but he could easily play for a bundesliga club. He is giong to be a top keeper soon. I don't know how Meyer is doing in england.

why are we destroying england every time in football?
Is it because they sold us to the communists and invented the name "roma" for gypsies?
that's not a good deal imo

Romania 94 holds a special place in my heart. Amazing team.

Meme PR statement. Anyone that doesn't think Thiago was far and away the best Bayern player last season is 50 IQ.

Pollersbeck has ruined his career going to Hamburg.

Everyone who goes there, is getting totally shit.

Look at the teams Italy and Spain had. Most of them play in a top team in their country and are in NT. Skriniar for example was one of the revelation of the tournament. It means something.

meanwhile we field :
>Jupiler leagues babies
>2 guys from second English and Bundesliga divisions

looks like a pure >English goalkeeper to me

Late to the party.
England btfo.
Romania sends you packing again:)

Also you can give up London,it's rightful Polish,Russian and Romanian clay.