HARD WORK

HARD WORK

Attached: ronaldomayweather.jpg (1920x1080, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SjbHJ28iec
youtube.com/watch?v=MPJMn7izjOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the first one rape women the other one knock them off

monies

Post a picture with more talent. You can’t.

>implying others don't work hard

It's all about genes that make the difference.
You cannot increase punching power at all, when you are already trained.

IS WHAT?

EASY WORK

You know, like I said before, at the end of the day, it's a process, and I dedicated myself to the sport of boxing. I dedicated myself to my craft. To the sport of boxing. 19 years a world champion. You know, I'm truly blessed. My team, they did a tremendous job, you know, Al Haymon, I gotta thank Al Haymon, my uncle Roger, my father, they did a tremendous job. I gotta thank God.

Like I said before, the Money Team is a movement, and Mayweather Promotions are the past, present and future of boxing. When you talk boxing, you talking Floyd Mayweather. Conor Magrayga? That's his name right? Maygrega? name carries no weight. He doesn't sell PPV. Come back to me when you make $250 Million in the sport of boxing in one night. Like I said before, it's a process, and the Money Team is going on to better things.

Hard work and dedication, I'm truly blessed, thank you.

Others work hard, GOATs work harder

YDKSAB

>there are actually braintards out there that believe it

Really a world full of stupid cattle (tautology).

>he blames genes on being a failure.
You tried to sound smart by going against the grain but failed.

Says the man that gave up.
*breathes in*
HARD WORK

>Jordan

Irrelevant

Nope, you retards don't actually watch any boxing, just shitpost.
It's common knowledge that punching power is given to you, as well as having a glass chin or not.
All determined by genes, not your hard work.

Attached: 1527358659918s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

"it's common knowledge"
You can't be this stupid... This is definitely bait

Hey it's that overrated degenerate

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Try harder next time. But considering your flag, you are already doing your best.

Seems you need a video
youtube.com/watch?v=7SjbHJ28iec
HARD WORK

whos the bigger narcissist?

Explain to me how flags matter when we have you living in one of the best countries in the world yet you end up that stupid.

>watching the standard blabla motivational videos deluding yourself, that if you work hard, you will be also successful

Average Joe is so brainwashed that they are really believing it, giving them comfort in their otherwise shit life.

Glad that this world does not work like this and talents are easily scoutable and visible from the early age on.
Keep watching this self-deluding vids, it's all you have got.

his genetics made him retarded

Guess I need to explain it to a brainlet.
You live in a shithole, thus both your education level and your general average IQ, being a sandnigga, is lower than elsewhere.

Floyd takes every match seriously and trains like a mad man unlike the wigger

It's also symptomatic that the cattle admire the most successful people, watching everything they say, even though they have not the talent, the genetic material, to reach success, and keep on doing it.
Living in their tiny little mental bubble, that all that requires is work, something anyone could do.
Supported by mass media and contemporary politics that gives you a false image of everyone being equal, they continue to watch the successful people until they die.

>You cannot increase punching power at all, when you are already trained.
oh that is such BS. there's no such thing as being "already trained", it's obviously a spectrum. there are pro fighters and even world champions that are able to improve punching technique

youtube.com/watch?v=MPJMn7izjOM

Holy retard. Kys. You sound like a worthless worm with no talents and will never amount to anything

Attached: 8F5766B2-8D71-41B1-B773-5EB4FA0A57FD.jpg (400x459, 36K)

You try so hard to sound enlightened and edgy, but you come off retarded and edgy.
Racism is funny when it's done right and your attempt was pathetic desu

Basic*

Feels good being part of the TMT. WE WINNERS BABY

Attached: B96ADD34-2CF7-4A24-942B-0A651EBC6DF0.png (237x213, 114K)

Attached: topelement.jpg (640x427, 208K)

funny how i cringe at this post. and yet it is 100% true. hard work allows you only to fulfill your potential. there is no "going beyond" in real life. what is the difference between usain bolt and tyson gay? bolt just worked harder?

>being so desperate he samefags himself

cant be arsed to prove via screenshot. but whats wrong about what he says?

Why is this so hard to believe? Some people work smarter and harder than others and usually the ones who work the hardest are the ones at the top.

again, did usain bolt work harder than tyson gay? or did he work harder than literally every sprinter in history for that matter?

Yes he most probably did work smarter and harder than the rest.

uh huh, i am sure he sprinted all day long for 70 hours a week and that's why he's the best ever. well it's pointless to discuss about that. i just wonder..why are you yourself no billionaire? why are you not the richest man on earth?

It's not just hardwork it's a mix of both but hardwork is the most essential part to being successful... Being rich is much different than being good at sports so i don't get what you are getting at?

wearing my CR7s and my TMT shirt as i trype tbqh

Lol.... he is a 1 in 3 billion genetic outlier

yes we agree then and went full circle. working hard is important and is the only way to fulfill your potential. but it won't make you top of the world if your innate genetic qualities dont match.

Messi & steroids...... I mean """"""growth""""" hormones

Once variables are maxed out it's the constants that matter

Cringe. Pretty boy is where it's at

someone translate this into Portuguese

being GOAT is not about working hard or trying your best

it's by not trying at all and simply being better than others

Attached: mini_FCBarcelona-SevillaFC4-2J09Lliga1aDivisi1819MIGUEL_pic_2018-10-20barcelona-sevilla12.jpg (1200x750, 68K)

you seem like one of the faggots that quit my muay thai classes after a couple days because it's "too hard"

>tp
>tf
Wew that’s embarrassing

Attached: 83262DCC-EA1D-4B0E-8ED2-568B0BE9C24E.jpg (255x246, 14K)

FUCKING BASED

t. Phuang Lee-Jefferson

Based

Attached: images (2).jpg (622x493, 29K)

I disagree... You can be one of the best with only hardwork... Genetics play as much to your success as luck which is very minor

Good goy. Keep working hard and one day you will
suceed

Hard work + average genetics = good
Very good genetics + average work = good
Very good genetic + very hard smart work = Top of the Top

Genetics is as important as hard work if you want to be the best of the best. If usain bolt had my DNA he wouldnt be anywhere near the Top even if he would Train like he did in his Prime

this isn't bodybuilding you complete idiot
watch the 24/7 episodes, boxing has always been the only thing in floyds life, of course he's gonna be good

ANYONE can become GOAT, you just have to work smart and a lot

Attached: sugababes2.jpg (1784x1855, 1.02M)

Okay youre obviously retarded. I wont argue further

whats embarrassing about doing thai boxing for 5+ years. What would be embarrassing is me putting you on soup for 5 months

YIKES at you. Stay broke

Tu sabes, como eu já tinha dito, no final do dia, é um processo, e eu dedico-me ao desporto do boxing. Eu dedico-me ao meu ofício. Para o desporto do boxing. 19 anos campeão do mundo. Tu sabes, eu sou verdadeiramente abençoado. A minha equipa, fizeram um trabalho tremendo, tu sabes, Al Haymon, Eu tenho de agradecer a Al Haymon, o meu tio Roger, o meu pai, eles fizeram um trabalho tremendo, Eu tenho de agradecer a Deus.

Como eu já tinha dito, a Money Team é um movimento, e Mayweather Promotions são o passado, presente e futuro do boxing. Quando falas boxing, falas Floyd Mayweather. Conor Magrayga? É o nome dele certo? Maygrega? O nome não tem peso. Ele não vende PPV. Fala comigo quando fizeres $250 milhões no deporto do boxing numa noite. Como já tinha dito, é um processo, e a Money Team vai a caminho de coisas melhores.

Trabalho duro e dedicação, sou verdadeiramente abençoado. obrigado